Shao Kahn vs God

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Shao Kahn vs God (24 votes)

Shao Kahn 21%
God 79%

After merging realms Earth and Outworld, Shao Kahn takes on God himself:

vs

• 
Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God monsterstomps lol.

Sheeno64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly wins.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren

Can you stop these Mortal Kombat fans from making these ridiculous mismatches?

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By colliderz

Shao Kahn wins by simply uttering the greatest insult beatdown of cosmos

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren

Can you stop these Mortal Kombat fans from making these ridiculous mismatches?

At full strength doesn't Shao Kahn have godlike power? I thought it would be fair considering that

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Kahn might be in trouble against Yahweh... maybe he comes down in an Angelic Form and battles the Emperor of Outworld in Combat. That would be interesting... though I think The God of Israels power might be a bit too much for him.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Zod bows before God.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

lol I'm that one guy who voted for Shao Khan for teh lolz.

This is totally a megastomp on God's part.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God IS God.

Beata

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one with combat feats.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Say what?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Saint_Sophie

The same dude that needed to rest after 6 days and even though my school tells me he's suppose to be always kind and loving, and will open his arms up to anyone who believes... despite the fact that he flooded the earth, got mad pretty easily, watches us suffer in pain everyday and is originally part of a faith that I don't believe in (I know that it branched out).. yeah that God?

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Kahn wins, because he actually exists

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOOOOOOOOOH Snap.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This gon be a tough fight. God will need his son, wife woman he got preggers and somehow she still remained a virgin and his archangels in order to win this in a very long, tiring fight.

Heh. :p

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Frisky4

@leo-343 said:

@frisky4 said:

No Caption Provided

Well, I mean God could call down a flood or something.

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@leo-343 said:

@frisky4 said:

No Caption Provided

Well, I mean God could call down a flood or something.

Have you ever seen Shao Kahn underwater? no? That's what I thought- no underwater feats= a victory for God.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same dude that needed to rest after 6 days and even though my school tells me he's suppose to be always kind and loving, and will open his arms up to anyone who believes... despite the fact that he flooded the earth, got mad pretty easily, watches us suffer in pain everyday and is originally part of a faith that I don't believe in (I know that it branched out).. yeah that God?

1. Yahweh didn't need to rest... he did it to exemplify the fact that humans need to rest at least one day after doing work. Hence the concept of the Sabbath, as it was a day to rest from doing occupational activity and relax.

2. Well Yahweh has always been Hot and Cold... he shows mercy to some and he is absolutely ruthless with others. I don't need to go any further with this.

Shao Kahn actually exists ? Holy Smoke...

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@king_saturn said:

@saint_sophie said:

1. Yahweh didn't need to rest... he did it to exemplify the fact that humans need to rest at least one day after doing work. Hence the concept of the Sabbath, as it was a day to rest from doing occupational activity and relax.

2. Well Yahweh has always been Hot and Cold... he shows mercy to some and he is absolutely ruthless with others. I don't need to go any further with this.

@notatreeabush said:

1. Ah, okay then. It's been ages since I remember reading the Biblical creation story.

2. Well okay then. I was referring to the fact that when a friend of mine asked a teacher at my school why we say that God is all loving and will never do wrong or whatever even though the bible says otherwise, she said that God is always loving and all that..

3. And yes... Shao Kahn can exist....... if you believe in him... I mean, isn't that how Religion started? By having faith in whatever the founders of the religion believed in..

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No comic book character or anime or anything made by a human comes close to beating god.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging purely by Bible biblical feats the Judeo-Christian God is around Mythological Zeus' level, so this is pretty close.

If we're going with the stupidly powerful version most people pray to nowadays, God wins effortlessly.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

Judging purely by Bible biblical feats the Judeo-Christian God is around Mythological Zeus' level, so this is pretty close.

If we're going with the stupidly powerful version most people pray to nowadays, God wins effortlessly.

But didn't God supposedly to create a universe?

I don't recall Zeus making a universe.. of course God nowadays is suppose to be benevolent, all knowing, and can do anything..

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Just curious, is there a reason you use Yahweh instead of God? I'm not hating or anything, just curious why you prefer that

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3. And yes... Shao Kahn can exist....... if you believe in him... I mean, isn't that how Religion started? By having faith in whatever the founders of the religion believed in..

I do recall someone knocking on my door asking if I've heard about our Lord, emperor, and eternal ruler Shao Kahn.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His power is maximum.

@sheeno64 said:

Broly wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@saint_sophie said:

@notatreeabush said:

1. Ah, okay then. It's been ages since I remember reading the Biblical creation story.

2. Well okay then. I was referring to the fact that when a friend of mine asked a teacher at my school why we say that God is all loving and will never do wrong or whatever even though the bible says otherwise, she said that God is always loving and all that..

1. Yep

2. Some people believe that, but like I said, GOD has always been Hot and Cold according to virtually any Major Religious Texts.

3. Shao Kahn could exist... but I think it's highly improbable since we know he is a human creation of the Mortal Kombat creative team.

@batbro15 said:

@king_saturn: Just curious, is there a reason you use Yahweh instead of God? I'm not hating or anything, just curious why you prefer that

Yahweh is the most popular deity on the planet... the three most abundant religions on the Earth worship him ( Judaism, Christianity, Islam )... they may call him different names... but Yahweh is his name too.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

But didn't God supposedly to create a universe?

I don't recall Zeus making a universe.. of course God nowadays is suppose to be benevolent, all knowing, and can do anything..

Unlike most mythological creators it was a great effort for God to construct the universe. It took him a whole six days and on the seventh day he had to rest, meaning he isn't almighty. He also is not omnipotent as he had to call out to Adam and Eve when they were hiding in the Garden of Eden and only upon seeing them realized they had defied him. Also, an all powerful and all seeing being would have no need of angels and other servants.

He is incredibly powerful, though, and I do think he'd win this fight.

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: If I understand correctly, isn't Yehweh typically associated with Judaism?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Fantomex solos.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God gets a pen and writes no.

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

God in the Christian Bible.

Shao Kahn in the MK Bible.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batbro15 said:

@king_saturn: If I understand correctly, isn't Yehweh typically associated with Judaism?

True, the name Yahweh is originated in Judaism... but Judaism is the Oldest Religion of the Three... Yahweh is a name recognizable by Christians as Christianity is basically the extension from Judaism and Islam recognizes the God of Judaism as well as the Creator God and he known as Yahweh.