• 64 results
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By GhostRavage

@nickzambuto: I do read One Piece, like, a lot. Anyway, Zoro when he was in the East Blue he wasn't that great, he became exponentially stronger than before after Mihawk spared his life after beating him with a knife without even trying. You can't use that instance as a measuring stick because Zoro's powers vary all over the place after that moment. Hell, he even got new swords later, all that before time-skip... Ultimately getting that demonic sword that pretty much boosted his attacks to ridiculous levels.

However, now that i see this is restricted to DMC3, OP's team should be more than capable of beating them, nigh-effortlessly if going by title. Silly me.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By nickzambuto

@nickzambuto:

However, now that i see this is restricted to DMC3, OP's team should be more than capable of beating them, nigh-effortlessly if going by title. Silly me.

I BROUGHT THIS UP LIKE 5 TIMES ALREADY

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ghostravage said:

@nickzambuto:

SORRY :(!

light47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this even a thread Shanks and Mihawk are pretty much featless.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@nickzambuto:

Actually it was not specified so no. Plus they are all within the same canon, so any feats from previous games can be used, except dmc4 which is in the future, while dmc1&2 were in the past. And anyway i already showed you several things from dmc3 that you have yet to give me any counter to. They haven no counter to dante's durability, they have no counter against high scale abilities such as pandora and quicksilver, and bring in freaking doppleganger? god damn they are stomped, due to the doppleganger ability giving him a clone that has all his stats along with all his equipment. Don't get me started on vergil's advantages.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@ghostravage said:

@nickzambuto:

Actually it was not specified so no. Plus they are all within the same canon, so any feats from previous games can be used, except dmc4 which is in the future, while dmc1&2 were in the past. And anyway i already showed you several things from dmc3 that you have yet to give me any counter to. They haven no counter to dante's durability, they have no counter against high scale abilities such as pandora and quicksilver, and bring in freaking doppleganger? god damn they are stomped, due to the doppleganger ability giving him a clone that has all his stats along with all his equipment. Don't get me started on vergil's advantages.

You have the timeline screwed up. DMC3 comes first, then 1, then 4, then 2 in the end. The OP pic is from DMC3, therefore that's the versions we're using, especially considering Vergil doesn't exist post DMC3.

The demons don't have very good durability, I don't know why you would bring that up when anything with a razor can cut them up. Were you perhaps referring to their regenerationrather? If so, that's not a problem. Their healing factors are very weak and stop working after prolonged damage, as displayed multiple times. As for Quicksilver - I already told you, a glorified gameplay mechanic. It's barely canon and Dante never used it in canon. And what is so great about Doppleganger? Again, Dante never used it in combat - hell technically he never used it at all. And in gameplay it only lasts for a few seconds max.

uruborosmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMC3 Dante stomps... I'm starting to think the people posting here either never played dmc3 or they're not very bright. But I can't blame y'all, you're the ever winning even when it is a clear stomp OP fanboys after all.

1. The opening in dmc3 Dante gets blades all over his body but uses those blades as weapons and continues about his business like nothing happened, maybe I haven't read enough OP but zoro and mihawk are swordsman which will not be very helpful against Dante.

2.Quicksilver was never used canonically? Now I'm sure of my earlier statement.Purchase a copy of dmc3, play it through till you fight the demon horse Geyron. Defeat the horse and tell me what happens to the rocks falling at Dante. If you don't know what happens then I'll know you've never played dmc3 and you're just assuming things... Dante and quicksilver(the cinematic one and not the game mechanism one) has a chance at even soloing the whole OP verse since it didn't seem like using quicksilver was in any way hard for Dante.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its DMC3 versions then team OP stomps however Dante in his strongest incarnation pretty much solo stomps

uruborosmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Leo-343: I don't care how strong Whitebeard, Shanks and Mihawk. They won't be any good if they can't move(that's including their speed,haki, df powers and everything else) and since Whitebeard was penetrated by bullets and swords from weak marines, I'm sure we both agree that Dante from DMC3 can cut such a person with relative ease. Oh and that thing about Dante not being interested in quicksilver is a bunch of bull since the game is all based on the players style of play(of which mine is quicksilver) so maybe you're not familiar with quicksilver because maybe you were a gunslinger whereas when I think of dmc3 I see a green screen with slow demons so that's why they don't repeat every single ability obtained because you might not be using it and that wouldn't be fair on your part. All in all my version of dmc3 Dante(quicksilver stomps everything in OP except for kizaru cause he's...you know what).

uruborosmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Leo-343: why would he use it here? you ask. well simply because when someone mentions Devil May Cry I immediately think isn't that the game with the dude who's got style, freezes his foes and and and rides missiles?. But it's a good point you have and it'll be wise to agree to disagree since your Dante might be a whiny b**ch who once recovered from being stabbed with a giant blade and he can run on walls and I can't say you're wrong since it's your version of Dante. So let's leave it as, my Dante stomps and your Dante gets arm cut.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One piece team murder stomps the sissys