j/k

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dante or Vergil solo lol.

Unless there's something about Mihawk I don't know.

Jmarshmallow

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Why would you switch out Shanks for Law?....

Jmarshmallow

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

@cooldes: Why would you switch out Shanks for Law?....

Jmarshmallow

Cause Shanks is completely featless.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CerealKillz

Why is Shanks in this battle at all?

Besides exchanging swings with Whitebeard and stopping the war, he is featless.

As for Mihawk, he is also kind of featless, considering he's never fought anyone using his full strength and has always appeared bored.

If you were to switch this to Law and Zoro vs Virgil and Dante, then there would be an actual fight where OP team would win.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro can probably take either Son of Sparda assuming it is DMC3 versions. Therefore Shanks and Hawkeye stomp, despite not having many feats.

DevilMayRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMC 4 Dante solo rapes.

DMC 3 Dante possibly can solo with Quicksilver.

DMC 2 Dante = GG NO RE GTFO.

DMC 1 Dante = Bangle Of Time GG.

DMC Anime Dante would be a good match.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two annihilates with Devil Trigger. The two are almost featless.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

light47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There isn't enough material for Mihawk/Shanks to do a good argument.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erick_Williams

Team two annihilates with Devil Trigger. The two are almost featless.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante can take these guys himself.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is shanks in this battle? he has 3 feats in the manga

• using Haoshoku Haki against a seaking
  • blocking Akainus lavafist with his sword
  • and a little clash with WB

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathHero61

@cooldes: I don't, based on feats of both sides, dante won't be beated by mihawk and shanks, you think i hate one piece just because there's conveniently interesting topics that involve one piece characters that have them pitted against people who i believe would beat them, dante has a ridiculous healing factor, has shown far more speed feats durability feats, and his arsenal oh god his arsenal stomps badly on these guys.

What are they going to do against these babies?

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

watch from 2:39 all the way to the end. Take note, dante got allot more skilled later and more powerful later on in the series.

Loading Video...

Tell me again how is mihawk and shanks going to beat him? Dante fought people far stronger than those guys. With all due respect vergil can solo too. and he is most likely stronger than dante.

Edit: Why are you such a fanboy about one piece?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By randomcharachter
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: All versions of Dante stomps Zoro

No, in fact DMC4 and DMC2 are the only versions who stand a chance. DMC3 Dante might be in Pre-Timeskip Zoro's league speedwise (not Post-Timeskip) but considering Zoro's monstrous strength, Dante's sword will go flying out of his hands the second they clash blades, and take his arms with it!

Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By randomcharachter

@nickzambuto:

First DMC 2 Dante with Majin DT can solo rape entire OP and DMC 3 Dante will just stop the time and cut Zoro's head.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No feats for OP team so a dumb thread. Based off of powerscaling, Mihawk and Shanks stomp.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

First DMC 2 Dante with Majin DT can solo rape entire OP and DMC 3 Dante will just stop the time and cut Zoro's head.

Yes like I said, DMC2 (and 4) Dante might be able to beat Zoro. DMC3 Dante though? Not a chance. Quicksilver is a glorified game mechanic that Dante never actually canonically used in battle. In everything - strength, speed, skill, training, durability, everything - Zoro is superior. That one ability won't save Dante.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@deathhero61: IMO, Mihawk has a chance against them,

Loading Video...

Without even trying, Mihawk was able to overwhelm and cut Luffy's path, who is at least supersonic. Then there is powerful slash able to cut an iceburg clean in half miles away, which I think is a better feat than dante cutting up the stone tower. (Remember, the iceburg is from Kuzan whose ice is stronger any other ice)

No Caption Provided

(Same episode, but Manga chapter 561) Mihawk was able to detect Luffy in Gear 2nd miles away in the crowd

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then there is his feat of changing the trajectory of a bullet with his sword

Even with Dante's Quicksilver, which seems like it only slows down time (doesn't even seem like it slows speed that much) with the video you posted, Mihawk is still too fast. He is above supersonic, so slowing down time with that speed isn't going to effect Mihawk.

Also remember that Mihawk never has shown his true powers or serious side, but just laid back.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@deathhero61: Quicksilver isn't going to do anything by the feats you showed in the videos. I mean, the video shows it activating it on some slow moving monsters and even they moved, slowly though, but comparing it to someone like Mihawk who is over hyper sonic speed, the effect isn't going to change much..

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Quicksilver isn't going to do anything by the feats you showed in the videos. I mean, the video shows it activating it on some slow moving monsters and even they moved, slowly though, but comparing it to someone like Mihawk who is over hyper sonic speed, the effect isn't going to change much..

Game mechanics fool, look at this video.

Loading Video...

1:08-1:28

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@deathhero61: You only showed the gameplay feats so I wouldn't know. My question is, is it instantaneous or does he have to react to it? Because it seemed like he had to really look at it and to someone who is over hypersonic, which is around above mach5, I don't think he can possible process anything. Also, is this the only video or is there more showing of Quicksilver?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: You only showed the gameplay feats so I wouldn't know. My question is, is it instantaneous or does he have to react to it? Because it seemed like he had to really look at it and to someone who is over hypersonic, which is around above mach5, I don't think he can possible process anything. Also, is this the only video or is there more showing of Quicksilver?

Quicksilver is a glorified game mechanic. People really need to stop banking on it in matches where Dante is massively outclassed. He used it once and never actually applied it to combat.

Big DMC fan, but 17 year old Dante is not touching Hawkeye Mihawk.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DeathHero61

@shadovvlite: Dante's reflexes are ridiculous, he could keep up with virgil im positive he can keep up with mihawk who shown no speed feats,

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Mismatch... Anyone on team 2 could solo with mid difficulty. And im a HUGE Shanks fan.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DeathHero61

@shadovvlite said:

Quicksilver is a glorified game mechanic. People really need to stop banking on it in matches where Dante is massively outclassed. He used it once and never actually applied it to combat.

Lets see what dante has: Superior physical strength, speed, and durability(along with a healing factor.) Large arsenal with massive fire power.(mihawk can block bullets, but he is going to have a hard time blocking enhanced shots. And absurd reflexes. i really and i mean honestly don't know how team 1 who is basically featless, and all their abilities can only be scaled by powerscaling, which is known to fail and shown on occasion to be flawed and full of holes. And what is mihawk going to do against pandora? please oh please tell me what he is going to do against devil trigger? Mihawk was the one, people are bringing up feats for but they show those same scans, why you ask? because he has no feats, he shown nothing except tracking luffy and cutting a tsunami, that makes him impressive.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Really? sounds interesting. i'll check it out.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@shadovvlite said:

Lets see what dante has: Superior physical strength, speed, and durability(along with a healing factor.) Large arsenal with massive fire power.(mihawk can block bullets, but he is going to have a hard time blocking enhanced shots. And absurd reflexes. i really and i mean honestly don't know how team 1 who is basically featless, and all their abilities can only be scaled by powerscaling, which is known to fail and shown on occasion to be flawed and full of holes. And what is mihawk going to do against pandora? please oh please tell me what he is going to do against devil trigger? Mihawk was the one, people are bringing up feats for but they show those same scans, why you ask? because he has no feats, he shown nothing except tracking luffy and cutting a tsunami, that makes him impressive.

What? How on Earth is Virgil stronger than Red Haired Shanks who was going rounds with Whitebeard? Or Hawkeye Mihawk who stopped Zoro's most powerful attack dead in it's tracks with just a dagger? Even Dante himself has zero strength feats besides stopping the Savior's punch, and that didn't happen until a few decades after Virgil died. If the demon brothers try to parry a sword strike from either pirate, their blades are gonna go flying out of their hands and take their arms with them. That's team OP's biggest advantage here, and the main reason I say they win. Speed is slightly more equal but Shanks and Hawkeye are both hypersonic. The only single advantage the DMC team has his their regen.

Shanks and Hawkeye may have less feats, but that doesn't mean they don't have better ones.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By renamed040924

deathhero61: neongamewave can show some Manga feats of Dante and Vergil... They actually have some pretty neat hax powers.

Dante doesn't have many extra feats in the manga. Virgil on the other hand, was a friggin blitzing speed demon badass.

However, none of his feats in the manga are on par with Mihawk dominating Roronoa Zoro.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still say either Dante or Vergil should solo. Swords impaling these guys does absolutely nothing.

Jmarshmallow

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

deathhero61: neongamewave can show some Manga feats of Dante and Vergil... They actually have some pretty neat hax powers.

Dante doesn't have many extra feats in the manga. Virgil on the other hand, was a friggin blitzing speed demon badass.

However, none of his feats in the manga are on par with Mihawk dominating Roronoa Zoro.

Mihawk is a better swordman, but that doesn't mean he is as fast as them. The same can be said about Zoro. They still have more abilities to exploit.

However, i do believe Virgil is enough to fight them both mainly because Shanks is almost featless and only holds a title supported by presence. Leaving Virgil vs Mihawk which i think Virgil will take it.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@ghostravage said:

Mihawk is a better swordman, but that doesn't mean he is as fast as them. The same can be said about Zoro. They still have more abilities to exploit.

However, i do believe Virgil is enough to fight them both mainly because Shanks is almost featless and only holds a title supported by presence. Leaving Virgil vs Mihawk which i think Virgil will take it.

Roronoa Zoro has far better speed feats than Dante Pre-Timeskip, and Mihawk toyed with his three-sword style using just a dagger. Dante doesn't get Zoro-level speed feats until DMC4 (chronologically).

Like I went over, it does not matter who has more feats. It matters who has BETTER feats. Hawkeye only has one feat of strength (halting Zoro's whole body with just his hand) and it completely blows everything Virgil has ever done out of the water (since Zoro is so overwhelmingly strong)

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Shanks and Mihawk doesn't have enough feats to pull a decent debate while Virgil and Dante have them. This is more about speculation by the OP's team. I think Virgil takes it. But im open to new comments.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still say either Dante or Vergil should solo. Swords impaling these guys does absolutely nothing.

Jmarshmallow

Except that time Dante nearly died from getting stabbed and Virgil did die.

Their regen is powerful but has its limits. It fails after prolonged damage.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Shanks and Mihawk doesn't have enough feats to pull a decent debate while Virgil and Dante have them. This is more about speculation by the OP's team. I think Virgil takes it. But im open to new comments.

I'll say it again: Hawkeye has better feats. He does not need more feats. Because he has BETTER ones. Batman has more feats than Galactus but does that mean his are better?

There is no speculation about the OP team. Mihawk has feats of stomping Luffy and Zoro, therefore he can stomp Virgil.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Dante's entire body was impaled by multiple spikes. He laughed it off like it was nothing. The only sword that actually affected him was imbued with immense Demonic power. A regular sword isn't going to do anything.

Jmarshmallow

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Exactly thats why im wondering what the heck's up with him. Plus the OP did not specify which versions, why don't we bring in DmC versions? Their speed feats are allot more clear. @nickzambuto:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

See this one? this is dante using the yamato. Thats combat speed right there. And vergil is even faster with it.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Take note that dante on several occasions has been able to react to his speeds. and beat him or stalemated him. Hypersonic? prove that shanks achieved such speeds. Because last i checked they aren't even that fast from what i seen. You are only going based off powerscaling and speculation. Shanks clashing with Whitebeard, who was not even using his powers just physical strength is not impressive, show me whitebeard's highest physical feat. Plus they were using haki. We also don't know durability feats, speed feats, and not even reaction time feats for the bastard. All we know is that Shanks saved luffy's live and saved coby's life, lost an arm, and clashed with whitebeard. thats basically it. Mihawk has more feats. Stopping zoro's strongest attack back when zoro was still weak is not a big feat. Vergil and Dante would have done the same most likely with their hands or feet. Mihawk's combat speed is nothing in comparison to these two anyway, so i still don't see how they are beating dante or vergil when they faced far stronger opponents. Vergil would solo.

You have yet to show anything that tells me or even gives me a hint that they stand a chance. You still have not told me what are they going to do about dante's pandora's box. Let along quicksilver which basically could end the fight.

Loading Video...

This allows him to swiftly defend and counter against almost any attack.

In this one, it shows combat skill, and durability.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

This is doppleganger, his clone will be equal and have all the abilities and stats dante has. Imagine fighting two dantes.

Loading Video...

They were fighting so fast and fiercely that the rain drops did not even touch them. look closely.

Loading Video...

During his first encounter with Mundus, Dante is able to reflect Mundus` light beam with just his aura alone and it shows how impressive Dante`s reflexes are. Skip to 1:28 - 1:52.

And this is just dante. i haven't even fully described vergil yet.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@nickzambuto: Zoro pre-timeskip isn't on Virgil's tier.

Do you read One Piece? Zoro vanished from sight of an entire crowd of people, cleared a couple hundred yards of space down a cliff, and made his way into the center of the crowd so fast that everyone had thought he teleported. He was weaving through strikes from all 6 of Hatchan the octopus's swords while actively dying from wounds inflicted on him by Hawkeye Mihawk the previous day - keep in mind Hatchan created a tornado with his swords. Pre-Timeskip Zoro blitzed every fishman in Arlong Park effortlessly, again while injured. The best Virgil did is block bullets and keep up with Dante. Don't even get me started on strength, or skill, or damage output, or durability, or training, or tactics.

@deathhero61 Well first of all, you're using high end feats from like, five different versions of Dante. OP clearly has DMC3 Dante in the pic, who was barely supersonic and peak human in strength. Calling Pre-Timeskip Zoro weak is pretty ridiculous considering he could literally squish Dante in his grasp.

Now I've played every single Devil May Cry game, watched the anime in it's entirety, and read all the manga - trust me there are no feats for Dante you can surprise me with, and a 17 year old Son of Sparda can not defeat Hawkeye Mihawk.