#1 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
mystique look hot for a blue woman my kind of woman that i would love to take home too ok now on to this match how good is beast boy in the comics? i only see him in the cartoon i would pick him but im not sure.
#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Tsung.

#4 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"mystique look hot for a blue woman my kind of woman that i would love to take home too ok now on to this match how good is beast boy in the comics? i only see him in the cartoon i would pick him but im not sure."
She's hot either way... But the best part is, she can also morph into hotter woman. lol

Beast Boy can morph, but from the looks of it... Only animals? Why? I don't know???? 0_0;
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"mystique look hot for a blue woman my kind of woman that i would love to take home too ok now on to this match how good is beast boy in the comics? i only see him in the cartoon i would pick him but im not sure."
She's hot either way... But the best part is, she can also morph into hotter woman. lol

Beast Boy can morph, but from the looks of it... Only animals? Why? I don't know???? 0_0;"
He's Beast Boy...that's what he does.If he turned into other stuff than he would just be a shapeshifter.
#6 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Shadow_KingOf Killers said:

Beast Boy can morph, but from the looks of it... Only animals? Why? I don't know???? 0_0;"

lol true that's why i want her to morph  to any hot woman that i want her turn in to don't know if it's part of cheating on her or not  yeah beast boy only turning to animals i don't know why either  i might as well and say shang tsung wins.      
#7 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does Shang Tsung win this battle?

#8 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio
Shang Tsung would win... Not only is Shang Tsung a Shape Shifter he is a master Sorcerer... plus he can steal there Souls