#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning toward Nightwing because of the gear, but I don't know Shang-Chi that well.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Well according to Shang-Chi's bio on the Vine, the only person to beat him in hand to hand combat was Wolverine who had 200 years of experince and mutant abilities on his side. Shang-Chi is so skilled in martial arts that he can take on superhumans and stand a chance using nothing but his bare hands.

#4 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I checked out Shang's bio. The only way Nightwing could win this is by staying out of the way and wearing him down with 'rangs and gadgets. But then, of course, there's this:

So maybe projectiles won't work so well.

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

shang would probably win

#6 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards Shang also, but it would be snazzy to watch.

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing is very good in fact I remember one guy from DC (I'm not sure if it was Didio, Wolfman or Johns) saying that he can do 85% to 90 % of what batman can do

But still he isn't even near as smart as bruce

still thing shang wins (altough I almost don't know about him)

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Barehands mean nothing Nightwing is just about as smart as Bruce.Gadgets and genius level intellect make alot of a difference."
So who are you saying wins?
#9 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Chi for the win.

In my opinion he is the better fighter and a very good tactian.

I respect Nightwings prowess but I don't see him beating Shang.

#10 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang would definately win this one. If Dick even got the drop on him Shang would probably have a counterattack head because he's just that good. The man eats, breathes, and sleeps the worlds martial arts.

#11 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"Okay, I checked out Shang's bio. The only way Nightwing could win this is by staying out of the way and wearing him down with 'rangs and gadgets. But then, of course, there's this:So maybe projectiles won't work so well."

Actually, did you know that those star things (I have forgotten what they're called) don't actually work. They're very inaccurate but this is comics so I wouldn't know a thing.

#12 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Alexander Anderson says:
"Okay, I checked out Shang's bio. The only way Nightwing could win this is by staying out of the way and wearing him down with 'rangs and gadgets. But then, of course, there's this: So maybe projectiles won't work so well."
Actually, did you know that those star things (I have forgotten what they're called) don't actually work. They're very inaccurate but this is comics so I wouldn't know a thing."

They are shuriken and I think that their accuracy is dependent upon design, weighting and technique.