#1 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe this has been done before. But Shang-Chi

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil.Shang Chi has no superhuman attributes and doesn't have the skill or the physical ability to stop Daredevil.

#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a master of martial arts and was able to take down spidey and hang with the thing

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"He's a master of martial arts and was able to take down spidey and hang with the thing

"
Well if you want to use beating Spider-Man..Daredevil did it twice..and he was wearing the symbiote.
Hang with the Thing? Daredevil fought the whole F4.
#6 Posted by Meteorite (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

The moment I saw you had posted on this forum Vance, I knew that you would be listing 10,000 different ways DD would win.

#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i think if they went at it shang would win

he just isn't used as frequently as daredevil is in main stories
so people dont get enough of him

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"lol i think if they went at it shang would win

he just isn't used as frequently as daredevil is in main stories
so people dont get enough of him"
No..he's just not as good as Daredevil.Shang Chi had an ongoing twice and it failed both times.
#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

meh i like the character

it would be an awesome fight dont get me wrong

but i think shang is better at what he does

#10 Posted by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio
Gonna go with Shang Chi here.
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio

What makes Shang Chi able the beat Daredevil?

#12 Edited by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Daredevil.Shang Chi has no superhuman attributes and doesn't have the skill or the physical ability to stop Daredevil."
Shang Chi doesn't need superhuman attributes to win. And, why isn't he physically able to stop Daredevil? Why doesn't he have the skills to do so? You think Daredevil outclasses Shang Chi?
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Daredevil.Shang Chi has no superhuman attributes and doesn't have the skill or the physical ability to stop Daredevil."
Shang Chi doesn't need superhuman attributes to win. And, why isn't he physically able to stop Daredevil? Why doesn't he have the skills to do so? You think Daredevil outclasses Shang Chi?"
Yes,Daredevil outclasses him.
I'm not saying he needs superhuman attributes to win but he has nothing that puts him on Daredevil's level.
Why doesn't he have the skills to take out Daredevil? Daredevil is a better fighter than him...
#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

thats a joke vance, plus shang has never lost to a character with regular human strength

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"thats a joke vance, plus shang has never lost to a character with regular human strength"
So now were making up stuff?
#16 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Like?

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Like?"
Shang Chi did lose to people with normal human strength....
#18 Posted by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Yes,Daredevil outclasses him.
In what, besides agility?

Vance Astro said:
"I'm not saying he needs superhuman attributes to win but he has nothing that puts him on Daredevil's level."
Like what? Being able to bend steel bars when he really can't? Or flip over a limousine when he can't? I can see Shang Chi not being on Daredevil's level of agility, though.

Vance Astro said:
"Daredevil is a better fighter than him..."
Debatable.

#19 Posted by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Shang Chi did lose to people with normal human strength...."
The Cat, for instance.
#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Like?"
Shang Chi did lose to people with normal human strength...."
give me names and if you say the cat that was terrible writing
#21 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
Shang Chi doesn't need superhuman attributes to win. And, why isn't he physically able to stop Daredevil? Why doesn't he have the skills to do so? You think Daredevil outclasses Shang Chi?"
I'm not saying he needs superhuman attributes to win but he has nothing that puts him on Daredevil's level.
Why doesn't he have the skills to take out Daredevil? Daredevil is a better fighter than him...
"
Maybe Daredevil beats him when it comes to weapons, but for Hand to Hand combat Shang-Chi is generally consider the best on Earth.
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Like?"
give me names and if you say the cat that was terrible writing"
1.Hawkeye
2.Colleen Wing
3.Wolverine
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yes,Daredevil outclasses him.
In what, besides agility?

Vance Astro said:
"I'm not saying he needs superhuman attributes to win but he has nothing that puts him on Daredevil's level."
Like what? Being able to bend steel bars when he really can't? Or flip over a limousine when he can't? I can see Shang Chi not being on Daredevil's level of agility, though.

Vance Astro said:
"Daredevil is a better fighter than him..."
Debatable.

"
Daredevil is faster and has better reaction time than Shang Chi with radar sense.
Your still on the steel bars and the limosine...I'm not even saying DD is stronger than him.
#24 Posted by Ball Buster (2018 posts) - - Show Bio
Daredevil FTW.
#25 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio
hmm. i like shang chi he did pretty good against korg in the end of civil war and beginning of WWH in heroes for hire.

i think he can take out Daredevil
#26 Posted by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"give me names and if you say the cat that was terrible writing"
The Cat beating Shang Chi isn't terrible writing. The Cat is his equal.

Vance Astro said:
"1.Hawkeye
2.Colleen Wing"
I don't know how they were even able to beat him in the first place. Hawkeye, especially.
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Maybe Daredevil beats him when it comes to weapons, but for Hand to Hand combat Shang-Chi is generally consider the best on Earth."
Shang Chi is nowhere near the best on Earth.
#28 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"give me names and if you say the cat that was terrible writing"
The Cat beating Shang Chi isn't terrible writing. The Cat is his equal.

Vance Astro said:
"1.Hawkeye
2.Colleen Wing"
I don't know how they were even able to beat him in the first place. Hawkeye, especially.
"
I don't know about the Cat being his equal but Colleen Wing is on Shang Chi's level whether you believe it or not.
#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Like?"
1.Hawkeye
2.Colleen Wing
3.Wolverine
"
Wolverine isnt at human strength
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Vance Astro said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Like?"
1.Hawkeye
2.Colleen Wing
3.Wolverine
"
Wolverine isnt at human strength"
Yes he is.

caption

#31 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

meh, always thought he was above

#32 Posted by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Daredevil is faster and has better reaction time than Shang Chi with radar sense.
Your still on the steel bars and the limosine...I'm not even saying DD is stronger than him."
Daredevil's reaction time is greater than Captain America's. However, Captain America beat him. And, you made it seem like Daredevil physically outclassed Shang Chi. Besides agility, I see the both of them being physically equal.
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Daredevil is faster and has better reaction time than Shang Chi with radar sense.
Your still on the steel bars and the limosine...I'm not even saying DD is stronger than him."
Daredevil's reaction time is greater than Captain America's. However, Captain America beat him. And, you made it seem like Daredevil physically outclassed Shang Chi. Besides agility, I see the both of them being physically equal."
Cap beat him because he's a better fighter than him.He also has ridiculous defense and is alot stronger than Daredevil.
#34 Posted by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I don't know about the Cat being his equal but Colleen Wing is on Shang Chi's level whether you believe it or not."
Last time I checked, he was. And, even if he isn't, it's his villian.  He's just like Killmonger is with Black Panther.

Vance Astro said:
"Yes he is.

caption

"

I thought he was peak-human.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I don't know about the Cat being his equal but Colleen Wing is on Shang Chi's level whether you believe it or not."
Last time I checked, he was. And, even if he isn't, it's his villian.  He's just like Killmonger is with Black Panther.

Vance Astro said:
"Yes he is.

caption

"

I thought he was peak-human."
Nope...never was.
#36 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio

Im gonna go with DD on this
Shang Chi might be the overall better fighter

But DD powers are going to give him a slight edge

#37 Posted by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Cap beat him because he's a better fighter than him.He also has ridiculous defense and is alot stronger than Daredevil."
So, who's to say Shang Chi isn't skilled enough to take Daredevil? Apparently, Cap didn't have to worry about Daredevil's reaction speed. And, anyway, Shang Chi's reaction time may be on par to Daredevil's. He dodges bullets after they are fired. Obvious bullet timer, just like Daredevil.

caption

He can block them too...

caption

#38 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Cap beat him because he's a better fighter than him.He also has ridiculous defense and is alot stronger than Daredevil."
So, who's to say Shang Chi isn't skilled enough to take Daredevil? Apparently, Cap didn't have to worry about Daredevil's reaction speed. And, anyway, Shang Chi's reaction time may be on par to Daredevil's. He dodges bullets after they are fired. Obvious bullet timer, just like Daredevil.

caption

He can block them too...

caption

"
nice really going for shang chi now
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:

caption

He can block them too...

caption

"
Your posting bullet dodging and blocking feats against Daredevil? Your joking right?
#40 Edited by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Your posting bullet dodging and blocking feats against Daredevil? Your joking right?"
I posted them to show you that Shang Chi's reaction time may be on par with Daredevil's. I know Daredevil can do the same. As for speed, that won't be a problem, seeing as how he danced around Silver Samurai.

caption

And, he defeated Ghostmaker (a normal human with mastery of several martial arts who beat Daredevil).

caption
caption
caption

caption

Oh, and Shang Chi can use PIS, too. LOL.

caption
#41 Edited by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Your posting bullet dodging and blocking feats against Daredevil? Your joking right?"
I posted them to show you that Shang Chi's reaction time may be on par with Daredevil's. I know Daredevil can do the same. As for speed, that won't be a problem, seeing as how he danced around Silver Samurai.

caption

And, he defeated Ghostmaker (a normal human with mastery of several martial arts who beat Daredevil).

caption
caption
caption

caption

Oh, and Shang Chi can use PIS, too. LOL.

caption
"
Dancing around Silver Samurai makes you fast? Kitty Pryde must be on par with DD too huh?
Daredevil beat Ghostmaker..the only reason before he had a chance against Daredevil is because he used weapons.I'm sure you understand how hard it is for someone with DD's senses to deal with explosions.
#42 Posted by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm sure you understand how hard it is for someone with DD's senses to deal with explosions."
Why is that every time someone uses an argument based on sonic weapons, you don't say something like this?
#43 Edited by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm sure you understand how hard it is for someone with DD's senses to deal with explosions."
Why is that every time someone uses an argument based on sonic weapons, you don't say something like this?"
Nobody said anything about explosions.Sonic Weapons depending on how they work can be dealt with.Explosions are the same every time.That is also not to say that Daredevil can't deal with an unskilled fighter trying to use explosions against him but Ghostmaker knew what he was doing.That's why Daredevil wore his armor the second time he fought him.My point every time is..it doesn't matter what your weakness is,nobody can just beat you by having it at their disposal.If you can dodge it or stop them from using it than it's perfectly logical for you to beat them.
#44 Posted by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said anything about explosions.Sonic Weapons depending on how they work can be dealt with.Explosions are the same every time.That is also not to say that Daredevil can't deal with an unskilled fighter trying to use explosions against him but Ghostmaker knew what he was doing.That's why Daredevil wore his armor the second time he fought him.My point every time is..it doesn't matter what your weakness is,nobody can just beat you by having it at their disposal.If you can dodge it or stop them from using it than it's perfectly logical for you to beat them."
I feel you. But, I was just showing you that Shang Chi is capable of fighting Daredevil, and that he is probably his physical equal.
#45 Posted by Static Shock (49007 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said anything about explosions.Sonic Weapons depending on how they work can be dealt with.Explosions are the same every time.That is also not to say that Daredevil can't deal with an unskilled fighter trying to use explosions against him but Ghostmaker knew what he was doing.That's why Daredevil wore his armor the second time he fought him.My point every time is..it doesn't matter what your weakness is,nobody can just beat you by having it at their disposal.If you can dodge it or stop them from using it than it's perfectly logical for you to beat them."
I feel you. But, I was just showing you that Shang Chi is capable of fighting Daredevil, and that he is probably his physical equal.
#46 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

never wear green when youre against someone wearing red.
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
I feel you. But, I was just showing you that Shang Chi is capable of fighting Daredevil, and that he is probably his physical equal."
I don't think so...people with peak-human speed and reflexes have accused Daredevil of having telepathy (which he does but not that type) because he knew what they were going to do before they do it every time.The difference between DD and Shang Chi is Shang Chi would have to be trying to read DD and predict is movements while..DD will know he's a attacking and how to dodge it automatically.
#48 Posted by never give up (11813 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are there so many Daredevil threads?

#49 Posted by Mr. Amazin (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Chang Chi

#50 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Why are there so many Daredevil threads?"
Because people can't stand that fact that their favorite hero can't beat him.
Mr. Amazin said:
"Chang Chi"
He can't win because he's not real.