#1 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

morals on
random encounter
win by any means
cross bones has his Kelver, duo pistols, he has unlimited ammo but must reload, and throwing knives
shang chi has nun chucks and unlimited ninja stars.
Shang chi starts at the red dot crossbones at the blue dot
fight takes place here
combatants are not visible but they are aware where the other starts

#2 Posted by Monarch_Chronicle (873 posts) - - Show Bio

is that a paint ball arena?

and people tell me Shang is almost featless... so i will wait for shang's supports before i voice my view

#3 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
@Monarch_Chronicle: Yea its a paint ball arena.

Here are some feats for shang chi. He has more but this is just because I am lazy.

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Chi.

#5 Posted by pooty (10302 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Chi.

#6 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Chi wins. He is a better fighter.

#7 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant: @pooty: Reasons?
#8 Posted by pooty (10302 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Crossbones is to Cap like Man-Ape/Killmonger are to Black Panther. They only have feats against the people they were made to fight. Shang Chi has dodged bullets after being fired. Defeated a dragon. A shark. A crocodile. Held his own against people like Iron Fist,Wolverine, Spider man, Thing. Even Tchalla said he is one of the best. Just Tchalla opinion but i think he knows what he's talking about.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty: Cross bones has defeated dare devil and bullseye before. His showings against cap are also pretty good...I don't see why they can't be sighted. Not saying he wins but I just disagree with he only has showings against the person he was made to fight.
#10 Posted by SlimJ87D (8896 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: When he fought Wolverine at that temple, that was non-canon from my memory.

#11 Posted by pooty (10302 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Bullseye came out strong but soon became B-list character. I don't know the fight against DD. But Shang Chi has a longer track record against various opponents from skilled fighters to robots to animals to super strong people etc.

#12 Posted by SlimJ87D (8896 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@jashro44: Crossbones is to Cap like Man-Ape/Killmonger are to Black Panther. They only have feats against the people they were made to fight. Shang Chi has dodged bullets after being fired. Defeated a dragon. A shark. A crocodile. Held his own against people like Iron Fist,Wolverine, Spider man, Thing. Even Tchalla said he is one of the best. Just Tchalla opinion but i think he knows what he's talking about.

Crossbones has some great showings.

http://thecomicsledger.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=respect&action=display&thread=2828

#13 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D: It was? Do you know what book it was? 
@pooty
Bullseye has feats of killing Electra and beating deadpool. He may not be a A-lister but he isn't really a chump either.
#14 Posted by pooty (10302 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: i can't access that page. can you download comics from there or what is it?

@jashro44: i'm not saying Crossbones is a bum but I personally have not seen him do anything that great. I'm more familiar with Shang Chi. That's really what i'm basing my decision on.

#15 Edited by God_Spawn (35972 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: To be fair in the Daredevil fight IIRC Daredevil was weakened in some way, I just can't remember how. He did however mention Crossbones was difficult to read with his radar sense due to his metabolism or something like that. So he didn't beat a 100% Matt.

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by SlimJ87D (8896 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@SlimJ87D: It was? Do you know what book it was?
@pooty: Bullseye has feats of killing Electra and beating deadpool. He may not be a A-lister but he isn't really a chump either.

It was in a book where Sabretooth kidnapped Kitty. But I remember there were a ton of inconsistencies with Sabretooth and Kitty during that time period when I read it in the store. There was no way any of the characters could have been there at that time.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Wolverine:_First_Class_Vol_1_9

http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine-first-class-koan/37-143687/

If you find out if it was canon or not let me know as I am not %100 sure. But I remember major inconsistencies and conflicts with Sabretooth's appearences. That was a long long time ago.

#17 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: He didn't?
@pooty
Fair enough.
#18 Posted by SlimJ87D (8896 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: It's K4's message board where they debate about battles and talk about comics etc. Kind of the classier place to debate comic book battles some of the users here go to.

#19 Posted by Saren (24269 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@pooty: To be fair in the Daredevil fight IIRC Daredevil was weakened in some way, I just can't remember how. He did however mention Crossbones was difficult to read with his radar sense due to his metabolism or something like that. So he didn't beat a 100% Matt.

He'd been beaten up by Cap just before that, and even in that fight Matt said he was just getting used to fighting again after so long.

#20 Posted by God_Spawn (35972 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: That's right. Thanks for the clear up.

Moderator Online
#21 Posted by BringnIt (3777 posts) - - Show Bio

When has Shang Chi held his own against Parker or Grimm?

#22 Posted by pooty (10302 posts) - - Show Bio
Dont know where this is from

@BringnIt:

#23 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Shang Chi.

#24 Posted by nickzambuto (11423 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

#25 Posted by TDK_1997 (13656 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Chi.

#26 Posted by pooty (10302 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I believe they were over Gotham Harbor. and somehow a saltwater shark was surviving in fresh water. lol

#27 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997: reasoning?
#28 Posted by TDK_1997 (13656 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@TDK_1997: reasoning?

Better fighter.