Shang chi starts at the red dot and bullseye at the blue
Fight takes place here:
Who wins and why?
#2 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Lester...

#3 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio
@BringnIt: Reason?
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Chi is the better combatant but because of Bullseye's aim it's hard to know how this would break down.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Shang Chi is the better combatant but because of Bullseye's aim it's hard to know how this would break down.
#6 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not aware of any stealth feats from Shang Chi that would allow him to get the drop on Lester and get in close to him, and he WILL get tagged from distance. Even in close Lester has a shot at winning.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@BringnIt said:
I am not aware of any stealth feats from Shang Chi that would allow him to get the drop on Lester and get in close to him, and he WILL get tagged from distance. Even in close Lester has a shot at winning.
I don't think he needs speed feats.Just because Bullseye has perfect aim doesn't mean that with some cover and some dodging ability you can't get close to him.
#8 Posted by pooty (11147 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Chi is fast enough to dodge bullets. Will take some hits but nothing that will put him down for good. SHang for the win

#9 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@BringnIt said:
I don't think he needs speed feats.Just because Bullseye has perfect aim doesn't mean that with some cover and some dodging ability you can't get close to him.

I just think giving Lester 500 projectiles here is overkill.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@BringnIt said:

I don't.Lester picks his spots he's not even going to use half of those.
#11 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a great hand to hand fight.

#12 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Shang Chi is fast enough to dodge bullets. Will take some hits but nothing that will put him down for good. SHang for the win

Dodge the bullets themselves or dodge the aim?

@Vance Astro said:

@BringnIt said:

I don't.Lester picks his spots he's not even going to use half of those.

Bullseye has a major range advantage, and even up close I don't think Shang Chi would stomp him, especially given the setting. Lester is very good in hand-to-hand himself--admittedly, not as good--but in this battle he has a weaponry advantage with the two sais, and is skilled enough to use his projectiles even up close. All in all, I'd say he has an advantage and should pull a majority.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@BringnIt said:

Bullseye has a major range advantage, and even up close I don't think Shang Chi would stomp him, especially given the setting. Lester is very good in hand-to-hand himself--admittedly, not as good--but in this battle he has a weaponry advantage with the two sais, and is skilled enough to use his projectiles even up close. All in all, I'd say he has an advantage and should pull a majority.

How do you have a range advantage up close? That doesn't make sense.Bullseye doesn't have a gun he has throwing stars which means he has to pull them from somewhere before he can throw them so if Shang Chi can close the gap Bullseye now has to deal with Shang Chi speed.Even getting off an attack will be an issue for him.Having two sais is nothing...Shang Chi is way out of Bullseye's league in close combat.
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@BringnIt said:

He's ducked under bullets seconds before they touched him.
#15 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@BringnIt said:

How do you have a range advantage up close? That doesn't make sense.Bullseye doesn't have a gun he has throwing stars which means he has to pull them from somewhere before he can throw them so if Shang Chi can close the gap Bullseye now has to deal with Shang Chi speed.Even getting off an attack will be an issue for him.Having two sais is nothing...Shang Chi is way out of Bullseye's league in close combat.

I didn't say he had a range advantage up close?

Are you basing the last statement on actual on-panel feats or handbook ratings and statements?

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@BringnIt said:

I read your post wrong.Up close, Shang Chi would bury Lester. 

@BringnIt said:

Are you basing the last statement on actual on-panel feats or handbook ratings and statements?

Yes, I'm basing this on, on panel feats.
#17 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@BringnIt said:

I read your post wrong.Up close, Shang Chi would bury Lester.

@BringnIt said:

Yes, I'm basing this on, on panel feats.

Would you care to name some of them that make him THAT much better in H2H?

#18 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@BringnIt said:

He's ducked under bullets seconds before they touched him.

That's impressive. Strikes me as odd, but impressive.

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@BringnIt said:

Would you care to name some of them that make him THAT much better in H2H?

He defeated Midnight Sun and Ghostmaker.He stalemated the Cat,he fought Iron Fist twice and held his own..off the top of my head.
#20 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

If Shang Chi can close the gap, which I think he would more often than not, this battle is over.

#21 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Chi is a way better H2H fighter and if he can get past every weapon Bullseye uses,he wins.

#22 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Chi. I wouldn't be suprised if he was able to catch some of those stars and throw them back, I certainly think his reflexes are fast enough.

#23 Posted by jashro44 (21714 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#24 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though Shang Chi is better at Lester at H2H people dont give him enough credit, he laid waste to the Hand like they were absolutely nothing, anyway if Shang can close the gap and make it more physical he will take it if not hes going to eventually get caught with something.

#25 Posted by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@bringnit: He has dodged bullets after the person pulled the trigger...........