• 66 results
Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• Just hand to hand.
  • Battle takes place in Abandoned Place.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Shane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shane beats him till he loses his other eye

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shane.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shane

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick didn't beat Shane up. Rick actually lost that fight to Shane. Shane easily blocked ricks first punch, and all of Rick's offense happened when Shane had his back turned and was trying to shoot Randall. Shane had Rick pinned under a motorcycle and could've killed him if he wished. That said, governor wins still. He has better feats and is way, way more vicious. He's bit peoples fingers off, killed walkers with his bare hands, taken down hordes of walkers by himself in a crowded space, and beat ricks ass so badly that Rick still wasnt at 100% at the end of that season. This is after Rick surprised attacked him and was on top of him on the ground. The governor definitely wins.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@jayc1324: rick was shot before fighting the Governor, that's obviously a huge factor. Governor never beat anybody that wasn't weakened. He beat a drunk Merle, yet lost to Michonne in a completely unimpressive fight.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate to say it but the Governor wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Bro the governor got shot in the shoulder too..

He had one eye and was shot too. That was a fair fight.

The governor was emotionally distraught in his fight against michonne and was winning until she stabbed him in the eye. She just stabbed his daughter and he was pissed. People change over time too, if season 4 governor fought her with a right mind it'd be different. Rick has never won a hand to hand fight in this show at all that I can remember besides disarming Daryl with a knife in season one.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: IIRC rick had a tussle with tyrese in the prison.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Tyreese punched him twice and Daryl grabbed tyreese to restrain him. While Daryl had tyreese rick punched him, and then got on top of him on the ground and punched him until Daryl pulled him off.

Without Daryl holding Ty back Rick would not have had time to recover and strike back. You can look this fight up on YouTube to see for yourself if you want.

It would have been interesting to see rick fight Abraham at the church but sadly Glenn broke it up before it started.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: oh okay. I must not be remembering stuff that well.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shane wins this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Yes and no, shane lost to rick yes, but rick was also in a better situation in both health and mentality.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: I was saying rick, lol. Rick in season two was destroyed mentality and health wise in season 2 compared to season 4, even though they had u know some food and stuff he was better in season two than season four.

Xrated48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

hand to hand Shane with weapons it would be the governor

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

How the hell could Shane ever beat the Governor? Shane struggled with Rick and Rick got his *** beat into a coma vs The Gov. Gov should stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Didn't Rick bear shane up? And wasn't Rick then beaten to a pulp by The Governor? Why do people forget stuff like this.

As far as I remember, Rick wasn't in the best shape when he went out againt the Governor.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

Didn't Rick bear shane up? And wasn't Rick then beaten to a pulp by The Governor? Why do people forget stuff like this.

As far as I remember, Rick wasn't in the best shape when he went out againt the Governor.

Not in the best shape, sure, but the battle was still ridiculously one-sides. Shane struggled and got beat by Rick, whereas the Governor walked all over him.

Against the Governor, Rick did manage to lay a few good shots that did some damage but due to his condition then he got smashed. As for the battle between Rick and Shane, we are talking about the one nearby to that schoolbus, right?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shane. Rick never beaten him without attacking from behind.

Shane would also win a gun fight, dude was all about his guns.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

Not in the best shape, sure, but the battle was still ridiculously one-sides. Shane struggled and got beat by Rick, whereas the Governor walked all over him.

Against the Governor, Rick did manage to lay a few good shots that did some damage but due to his condition then he got smashed. As for the battle between Rick and Shane, we are talking about the one nearby to that schoolbus, right?

Yeah.

That fight was kinda 50/50 for me. I don't know if I should take it seriously as a Shane feat or he wasn't showing his full potential.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

To me, the Shane/Rick fight was a draw, Even though Shane had the strength and weight advantage, he couldn't beat Rick.

The Governor clearly beat Rick and is around the same size as Shane, he wins.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

Yeah.

That fight was kinda 50/50 for me. I don't know if I should take it seriously as a Shane feat or he wasn't showing his full potential.

Well, take into mind that Rick beat a rage-filled tyrees, who, is shown to be much stronger than Rick.

Yeah, that was quite a surprise for me back then. If we think it that way, then the Governor must really be a beast since he beat a man who destroyed two people that were pure heavyweights.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shane would murder the Governor, especially if he were standing in the way of him and Lori being together lol

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

100 % Tie.

~MiB

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@theacidskull said:

Yeah.

Well, take into mind that Rick beat a rage-filled tyrees, who, is shown to be much stronger than Rick.

Yeah, that was quite a surprise for me back then. If we think it that way, then the Governor must really be a beast since he beat a man who destroyed two people that were pure heavyweights.

Guess so. Rick only wins because he's a skilled fighter, but I guess the governor was something else entirely, which, is to be expected since was the villain of the story.

One could argue that Tyrees was just purely blinded by rage.

Guess you can say that. But at the same time when he was blinded by rage, he managed to find his way through a horde of hundreds of zombies by slashing and dashing them with only an axe.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

governer a pussy