martian manhunter is pre 52 fight in abandoned x-men mansion

win by KO or death or incapacitation.

#2 Posted by uugieboogie (4954 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate easily

#4 Edited by sophia89 (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends.

If you think MMH=Charles Xavier,then Nate.

If you think MMH>Every TP in Marvel,then MMH in a stomp.

#5 Posted by RealityWarper (7628 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate

Otherwise MMH solos yet.

#6 Posted by TheNewBlueBeetle007 (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter.

#7 Edited by ManInTheMountain (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89: I think MMH > Charles Xavier tho

#8 Edited by bflynn316 (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by sophia89 (11020 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Kingant27 (11467 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89: Not neccisarily, as MMH has no defeat against time manipulation, and Nate is easily as good a Telepath IMO.

#11 Posted by sophia89 (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89: Not neccisarily, as MMH has no defeat against time manipulation, and Nate is easily as good a Telepath IMO.

IMO Nate should win,god level TK,Time manipulation,god level TP. However like in any MMH vs Marvel character goes,did he ever resist TP from MMH,or MMH tier TP?(Obviously no to the former since they are 2 different companies) Then MMH wins via TP.

I'm tired of arguing that Charles Xavier is in the same tier of TP as MMH,so if someone thinks MMH>PX,then MMH wins via TP.

#12 Posted by Kingant27 (11467 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89: Nate can win, as by his actions in the dark x-men mini series as he drained alot of telepathy's of their powers & he can do the same here, not to mention even Pre-Shaman was above Xavier; Shaman is above what he was then.

John isn't winning Telepathically, Nate Grey wins handily IMO.

#13 Posted by Claymore1998 (9371 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89: I think MMH > Charles Xavier tho

Out of curiosity why would you think that?

This has been stated so often in the forum, I was wondering if i could debate a Martian Manhunter expert.

#14 Edited by BetaRayz8317 (338 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate

#15 Posted by JediXMan (32048 posts) - - Show Bio
@sophia89 said:

Depends.

Even if MM is superior to Charles, that doesn't mean anything - so is Nate.

#16 Posted by Claymore1998 (9371 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Depends on what you want to include as Charles powers.

When Charles turned Onslaught he did overpower Nate.

Prior to that we've seen Nate drag Charles's astral self into the physical realm, something Charles believed was impossible (despite Stephen in his solo title having done that more than once >.< )

#17 Posted by MysticMedivh (11405 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Man.

#18 Posted by JediXMan (32048 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Depends on what you want to include as Charles powers.

When Charles turned Onslaught he did overpower Nate.

Prior to that we've seen Nate drag Charles's astral self into the physical realm, something Charles believed was impossible (despite Stephen in his solo title having done that more than once >.< )

I don't think Onslaught necessarily counts - and even if it did, that was not Shaman Nate, either, if memory serves.

#19 Edited by icecold14 (6292 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate easily

#20 Posted by Quickfingers26 (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate Gray. No obvious weakness.

#21 Posted by Claymore1998 (9371 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

I don't think Onslaught necessarily counts - and even if it did, that was not Shaman Nate, either, if memory serves.

It probably wasn't Shaman, i dont really know when Shaman started and finished, but Charles was able to overpower Jean, Nate and just about everyone there in the said story arc.

Onslaught, for that story was merely the merging of powers from Charles and Magneto and given Magneto doesnt really have telepathic abilities i think that should count.

Even during AXIS, with incomplete control over Charles brain, Red Skull was sending planet wide TP, even affected Vision with it, took over Wanda and she even temporarily rewrote 616 reality into Red Skull's version.

Charles, from that point on, has had so many spectacular feat a clear distinction between him and Nate or even Martian Manhunter wouldnt be possible.

He's actually telepathically scanned entire galaxies, to locate Lilindra all the way from Earth. He has also scans the edge of our solar system, found that a horde of alien space ships where about to attack earth, telepathically manipulated them to retreat all the while sitting on Earth.

#22 Posted by icecold14 (6292 posts) - - Show Bio

@claymore1998: Yeah that Nate Grey has was depowered :o i know what your talking about :)

#23 Edited by ssj_god (11580 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:

Depends.

lol

@icecold14 said:

@claymore1998: Yeah that Nate Grey has was depowered :o i know what your talking about :)

that was age of apocalypse nate.... shaman nate is actually very much more powerful than that nate.... though i still really think onslaught > nate.... onslaught character was intended that way... apocalypse was no match for him (keep in mind.. despite what we use in vine, apocalypse was created to be the strongest mutant... and nate was created for the sole purpose to defeat apocalypse).. onslaught doesn't get much credit on vine though.

on this fight... do i even have to say it? :D

#24 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5559 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, Nate and Sentry has fought Galactus to a standstill, the Manhunters only chance of winning is his TP.

#25 Posted by Speedster101 (1733 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a MMH expert so correct me if I'm wrong buuutttt... Nates TK> MMHs physicals? I think thy are too close to call telepathically do anything tho Nate is better so I'll give Nate the slight edge...,

#26 Posted by icecold14 (6292 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: I know that man :D ive been trying to clear this madness of Nate being weaker than MMH :)

#27 Posted by sophia89 (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:
@sophia89 said:

Depends.

I actually said if MMH>Every TP in Marvel,not just Charles.

#28 Posted by sophia89 (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, Nate and Sentry has fought Galactus to a standstill, the Manhunters only chance of winning is his TP.

I can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic :/