#1 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

In Dc I was reading on of there old comics I happen to come upon shaggy man. The invincible, unbeatable, invulnerable for the dc heroes just couldn't take down he kept coming back.

Then I remembered doomsday who was pretty much the same but shorter and instead while fighting superman he killed superman. Shaggy man apparently just got annoyed by the hits lol.

So who would win??

#2 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if shaggy man is stronger then doomsday (don't know much about shaggy man), Doomsday would eventualy evolve to the point that shaggy couldn't hurt him.

#3 Posted by the creator (8562 posts) - - Show Bio

The Shaggy Man that you mention was pre-crisis.

Todays version of him (and the General for another example), although very strong, do not appear to be as strong as Superman (unlike the PC Shaggyman). Therefore I don't think that the current Shaggyman is as strong as Doomsday.

Would his blows kill Doomsday then ? I doubt it.

Could Doomsday kill Shaggyman ? Again, I doubt it due to the massive regenerative ability displayed by the Sghaggymen.

As both have virtually unlimited endurance as well, this is one battle that could run and run and run....

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I was talking about the pre-crisis one that would keep coming back and wouldn't stop attacking. The new version with the general is in the same class as superman. In there last fight he was pertty much winning superman had to try and talk to him. He wasn't as powerful as the original though I can agree.

Your last statement is true. This would kind of run on forever and ever.

#5 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww...I was disappointed to visit his page and not see a Hippy with God-powers.

#6 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Aww...I was disappointed to visit his page and not see a Hippy with God-powers."

Really?.. i thought it would be Austin Powers actually..

#7 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

That'd be cool...but, it's just some hairy robot, apparantely.

#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#9 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday would beat him into submission.

#10 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaggy Man would destroy all but H/P Doomsday.

#11 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday may be smaller; but he's heluva alot stronger, more durable, and invulrable to any attack.

Doomsday took the Omega Effect, and kicked Darksied's a$s. And Darkseid is supposed to be resilent to any physical attack.

Doomsday can regenerate too. Maybe alot slower than Shaggy Man, but something he do have that Shaggy Man doesn't is that once he does regenerate from a certain attack his cellular structure adapts to the injury and therefore you can't hurt him or penitrate him with that same attack.

Sure Shaggy Man could pound on Doomsday 100 times over with his big feet, but once Doomsdays adapts, he's just going to punch a hole into Shaggy Man and rip him apart from the inside out.

#12 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

And Doomsday is also poisonous. The longer Shaggy Fights, the weaker he's going to get.

Doomsday > ShaggMan

#13 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"And Doomsday is also poisonous. The longer Shaggy Fights, the weaker he's going to get.

Doomsday > ShaggMan"
Doomsday is poisionous?
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio
I think if there was ever an actual winner to this fight... it would be Doomsday