#1 Edited by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma-Gorath, Chthon, Totec, and Vandeamon have joined forces to bring about the end of existence to all realms not their own to increase their power. Your team has because of their mystic senses become aware of a great evil about to pass and is seeking it out.

They do not know who they are after or who they will face. They are prepared only for a fight without knowing who with, but they believe the stakes are the existence of everything that matters. (they will NOT be blood lusted but will be highly motivated)

Because of the magic of these powerful beings backed by their own realms each team sees the team they are allotted to face as the evil that is the threat. For the purposes of this battle any character on any of the teams who has the ability to see through illusions of perceive the truth will not be able to see through the deception of the four dark lords but will still be able to see through those of the opponents team members. The battle will take place in the shadowlands.

Rules

Morals On but highly motivated

Pre-New 52 DC

Current Marvel

Teams

Menaceforever's Team

• Zatanna
  • Alan Scott ( not full starheart Sentinel Era max )
  • Thor
  • Raven

Marvelbeast's Team

• Lord Marvel (No Spels)
  • Wiccan (Spells Only)
  • Dr.Doom
  • Gandalf (No Spells)
#2 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna vs Wiccan

Zatanna is way more experienced in magic using and spell casting. She also speaks her spells much faster up to the speed of a speeding bullet. She would just say "on cigam rof uoy" while pointing at Wiccan.

Alan Scott vs Lord Marvel

Without spells Lord Marvel is just like any other. Alan would most likely one shot him

I will talk about the other 2 later.

#3 Posted by beatboks1 (6992 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you now to the debate. Raven could use Gandalf's none existent TP resistance to mind r*pe him. Thor could hold off Doom then with Zattana's help defeat him. Also, as a question how is Dr.Doom magic related without the spells.

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, do I win by default. My opponent still has not debated.

#6 Posted by marvelbeast (602 posts) - - Show Bio

i forfeit, sorry i didnt sign up for this my little brother did

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. Woo-hoo. Flawless Victory.

#8 Posted by marvelbeast (602 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i didnt even know about it until you mentioned it in another thread

#9 Posted by YoungJustice (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelbeast: LOL.