Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Dark King

Daredevil.

Daken is a whiny little scrub, he is missing the muramasa claws removed by logan.

Daken's only advantage is Pheromones but his personality and CIS is so skewed i dont see him using it 50% of the time on top of that not sure the pheromones would even work on DD who relies on his Radar sense and not just his normal senses.

plus he is amped or possesses. it aint gonna be pretty for Daken.

Daken would need to decapitate DD to win and i dont see Daken doing that regularly in various scenarios.

DDKniGhT15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DDKniGhT15
@Dark King:
real good point
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Daken loses against everybody.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By saiyan_earthling

DD

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PirateKing69

Daredevil

DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DocJude

I think that Daken's pheromones would work on most anyone that responds to human pheromones as they affect emotional states & not senses. I don't remember where it was explained but as he can induce love, hate, fear, indifference, etc in someone, he can also cause a "false sense of security" where basically their attention wanders, they space out... 
meanwhile, Daken flanks them at with superhuman speed. 
That's how he "disappears". 

However, as stated ^^^Above^^^, Shadowland DD is the Beast, so I doubt Daken's pheromones will have the desired affect.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Mercy_
@DocJude
I think that Daken's pheromones would work on most anyone that responds to human pheromones as they affect emotional states & not senses. I don't remember where it was explained but as he can induce love, hate, fear, indifference, etc in someone, he can also cause a "false sense of security" where basically their attention wanders, they space out... 
meanwhile, Daken flanks them at with superhuman speed. 
That's how he "disappears". 

However, as stated ^^^Above^^^, Shadowland DD is the Beast, so I doubt Daken's pheromones will have the desired affect.
That's not how he disappears. It's a learned skill, it doesn't have to do with his pheromones.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Dark King said:
" Daredevil.  Daken is a whiny little scrub, he is missing the muramasa claws removed by logan.  Daken's only advantage is Pheromones but his personality and CIS is so skewed i dont see him using it 50% of the time on top of that not sure the pheromones would even work on DD who relies on his Radar sense and not just his normal senses.  plus he is amped or possesses. it aint gonna be pretty for Daken.  Daken would need to decapitate DD to win and i dont see Daken doing that regularly in various scenarios. "
Don't hold back now, tell us how much you really hate Daken. 

While your entire post makes me think you don't actually know much about Daken, I do agree that Daredevil wins.
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By thegreatfour
@Ferro Vida: The last time I saw Daken he was getting burned by devil Wolverine.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ferro Vida
@thegreatfour: Wasn't it later revealed that that was "all part of the plan"?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mercy_

Here are the scans. I knew I had them somewhere. 

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ferro Vida
@The Dark Huntress: Do you have the scans of his fight with Wolverine?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ferro Vida

Found two. He was able to not only move faster than Wolverine could follow, but also stabbed Wolverine in the chest without being seen. (Eat your heart out, Batman)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mercy_
@Ferro Vida: The ones you posted are the only ones that I have. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ferro Vida
@The Dark Huntress: I have a few others on a different computer.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mercy_
@Ferro Vida: I have a crapload of Daken scans courtesy of Morph, but I don't think I have any more of him fighting Wolvie.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ferro Vida
@The Dark Huntress: OH! You should post them for fun :P
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mercy_
@Ferro Vida: Or, I could link to a page with a much better description and understanding than I would be able to provide. :P
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ferro Vida
@The Dark Huntress: I guess... But where's the fun there? :P
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mercy_
@Ferro Vida: Because if I post all of them here with descriptions and crap I'm going to feel like I'm ripping off Morph's amazing post. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ferro Vida
@The Dark Huntress: You just carry that link around with you? :P
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mercy_
@Ferro Vida: I PMed him and asked for help getting a better understanding of Daken so that I could debate more effectively for him. He pointed me to that post and it is now bookmarked. :D
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ferro Vida
@The Dark Huntress: LMAO Well now I have that too xD
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mercy_
@Ferro Vida: ^________________^
DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

this a good fight so idk..
JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28  Edited By JaYDaFuRy

Shadowland DD is only able to beat Daken when he is without his muramasa claws. and to the guy who says daken is a whiny scrub, please tell me why? 
Also if u were to read Daken comics u noe that he ALWAYS uses his pheremones to get what he wants from people, even if the usage is unexagerated. One more thing PLEASEEEE explain why do u think Daken wouldnt decapitate DD in any Scene?? He is so thoughtless to his enemies and anything that gets in his way, he's crazy obsessed with power. One "vigorous" scene that i recall very quickly is how he not only decapitated a huge marvel face such as Punisher, but he chopped up his body and kicked his parts of a building..... 
This would be a very good fight, but shadow DD wins only because Daken is without his Muramasa claws.....

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ferro Vida
@JaYDaFuRy said:
"

Shadowland DD is only able to beat Daken when he is without his muramasa claws. and to the guy who says daken is a whiny scrub, please tell me why? 
Also if u were to read Daken comics u noe that he ALWAYS uses his pheremones to get what he wants from people, even if the usage is unexagerated. One more thing PLEASEEEE explain why do u think Daken wouldnt decapitate DD in any Scene?? He is so thoughtless to his enemies and anything that gets in his way, he's crazy obsessed with power. One "vigorous" scene that i recall very quickly is how he not only decapitated a huge marvel face such as Punisher, but he chopped up his body and kicked his parts of a building..... 
This would be a very good fight, but shadow DD wins only because Daken is without his Muramasa claws.....

"
1) Normal DD would win too. He's arguably a better fighter than Daken, knows techniques that can put down people with a healing factor, his radar sense will stop Daken from disappearing or getting the drop on him, and he's fast enough to keep pace. 

2) Muramasa claws won't make much difference either way...
JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JaYDaFuRy
@Ferro Vida said:
" @JaYDaFuRy said:
"

"
1) Normal DD would win too. He's arguably a better fighter than Daken, knows techniques that can put down people with a healing factor, his radar sense will stop Daken from disappearing or getting the drop on him, and he's fast enough to keep pace.  2) Muramasa claws won't make much difference either way... "

1)  While i do 100% agree with you that DD is a better fighter then Daken, i feel as though u are strongly overlookin Dakens motive for power and to be dominance...He would definetley overcome DD's fighting, and if u cant compare DD to wolverine u cant compare DD to his son.  
2) Muramasa claws would make a huige difference cause any damage done on DD would be permanent.....
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ferro Vida
@JaYDaFuRy: 1) I can compare DD to Wolverine. I would back Daredevil in that fight. Besides that, I consider Daken to be more dangerous than Wolverine. It doesn't change the fact that he won't beat Daredevil. I'd also like to point out that Daredevil is immune to pheromones. 
2) Current Daredevil heals through mystical means. You can't possibly know whether or not they would still have that affect.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I wish people would stop putting Shadowland DD in battles.

JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JaYDaFuRy
@Ferro Vida:
1) Ok i agree that i feel Daken is more dangerous then wolvie, and i didnt mention that his pheremones would win him the fight i was just arguing with the other guy who says he never uses them. But in all honestly even danny and shang-chi said DD is only a i think jujitsu fighter with a lil boxing in him? You cant honestly compare that with Daken who goes toe to toe with asgardian warriors? 
2) Ok you couldnt possibly know if they would make a difference but if he had them in this fight, we would know and if they did work, all damage done is permanent....and isnt the muramasa blade mystical itself? so the range of powers is unkown huh?
DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD
@Jake Fury:
why? it makes an interesting arguement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DaMiaNDaCRaZeD:  

Because he's only been in 3-4 issues, hasn't shown his full capabilities and is possessed by an ancient demon. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Jake Fury said:
"  I wish people would stop putting Shadowland DD in battles. "
QFT 
@DaMiaNDaCRaZeD said:
" @Jake Fury: why? it makes an interesting arguement "
No it doesn't. All we know about him is that any street leveler is getting their @ss kicked. 

@JaYDaFuRy said:
" @Ferro Vida: 1) Ok i agree that i feel Daken is more dangerous then wolvie, and i didnt mention that his pheremones would win him the fight i was just arguing with the other guy who says he never uses them. But in all honestly even danny and shang-chi said DD is only a i think jujitsu fighter with a lil boxing in him? You cant honestly compare that with Daken who goes toe to toe with asgardian warriors? 2) Ok you couldnt possibly know if they would make a difference but if he had them in this fight, we would know and if they did work, all damage done is permanent....and isnt the muramasa blade mystical itself? so the range of powers is unkown huh? "
1) Danny was incorrect. DD does have Ju Jitsu and boxing mastered, as well as aspects of ninjitsu, judo, and stick fighting. Despite all that, it doesn't matter how many forms one has mastered, but rather how skilled they are at implementing said skills. Btw, freaking Paladin and Taskmaster went toe to toe with Asgardian Warriors. That whole story was rife with BS. 
2) As far as I know they have not been used on a mystical entity before, so we don't know how they would react. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Siege was filled with PIS. In the good old days Thor & the Warriors Three would have cut through that army like a hot knife thru butter.

DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD
@Ferro Vida:
also keep in mind that many o f daredevils allies are unaware of his radar sense
JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JaYDaFuRy

1) ok i did not know that about DD's fighting, but my argument is i understand hes a far better fighter then Daken dont get me wrong, but i feel that Daken would stil come out ontop, his fighting skill may help but it just wont give him the edge to beat Daken, only shadow DD has the edge. And btw if u remeber correctly, Taskmaster never once fought an Asgard head to head, he was aided, and while one was distracted he stabbed him in the back.....But a great example of how fighting skill is beat by pure power is Venom v Spiderman yanoe? 
2) exactly so we both wouldnt noe if the claws would work or not, but the fact is they stop healing factors, which shadow DD has, so in my opinion i feel as though it would work.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mercy_
@Jake Fury said:
"  Siege was filled with PIS. In the good old days Thor & the Warriors Three would have cut through that army like a hot knife thru butter. "
OMG, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ferro Vida
@DaMiaNDaCRaZeD said:
" @Ferro Vida: also keep in mind that many o f daredevils allies are unaware of his radar sense "
It's safe to say that Danny knows about it. 

@JaYDaFuRy: 1) Daredevil defeated one hundred armed, MGH-powered Yakuza in under three minutes. Obviously I can't change your mind on this. The fact that Taskmaster did that at all is PIS. Neither Spider-man or Venom has ANY fighting skill.  
2) It has never been used on a magic being before. We don't know if it would work.
DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD
@Jake Fury: 
so why is that a reason he shouldnt be used, it adds more questionable opinions to the arguement and he wasn't in only four issues he was in the four issues that came out for the shadowland mini series, several issues for daredevil: the man without fear, and all the other shadowland tie ins.    
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ferro Vida
@DaMiaNDaCRaZeD said:
" @Jake Fury: so why is that a reason he shouldnt be used, it adds more questionable opinions to the arguement and he wasn't in only four issues he was in the four issues that came out for the shadowland mini series, several issues for daredevil: the man without fear, and all the other shadowland tie ins.     "
It's like using the Fallen One or Dr. Manhattan; we just don't know what they are capable of.
JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By JaYDaFuRy
@Ferro Vida:
1) you are totally off topic with the yakuza and taskmaster killed a guy from behind, how is that PIS?, and i believe spiderman has tremendous fighting skill over venom, the same DD would have over Daken.  
2) exactly so in theory ( of mine ) it would stop shadow DD's healing factor. 
i guess your finished with arguing with me huh, ran outa facts?
DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD
@Ferro Vida:
its the same as when people use heroes and the word prime it just adds more aspects to pinpoint in the arguement. Also if youve read all the shadowlands you basically know the extent of his power
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ferro Vida
@JaYDaFuRy: 1) I am not. You are talking about Daken's drive to win, or some such thing, and I'm telling you about an occasion that makes me think that's not going to do anything to DD. You admitted that he is a better fighter. I just showed DD's will to win. That Taskmaster thing is PIS because they are Asgardian Warriors and he shouldn't have been able to hurt them, let alone dispatch them so easily. 
 2) So we are forced to agree to disagree. There is no proof for or against, so it is a moot point. 

I never run out of facts, and I'll gladly continue tomorrow. Though I don't see why, since you haven't shown a shred of evidence to support your side.
JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JaYDaFuRy
@Ferro Vida:
Thats precisely my argument, but your also missing the fact that Daken is a lot more powerful then DD will ever be ( unless hes sentry lol ). You've told me how DD has killed 100 yakuza members in under 3 minutes, ive told u how Dakens killed countless asgardian warriors, and a Marvel Face (Punisher), now which is stronger and better fighters, Yakuza or asgardians?
Taskmaster only dispatched one my friend and thats while his backed was turned because his axe was in anotehr asgardians chest.... 
2) i agree to disagree 
lol u have been showing the same exact evidence that i have been showing to support my side, and thats knowledge buddy, and i believe my knowledge is pretty precise ( not trying to demean yours )
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HellionVulcan

I'd say Daken has a shot of winning but i haven't seen anything really impressive from shadowland DD that makes me believe he could down or kill daken .

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By ComicStooge
@HellionVulcan:
You haven't seen anything impressive from him?!
JaYDaFuRy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By JaYDaFuRy
@HellionVulcan said:
"I'd say Daken has a shot of winning but i haven't seen anything really impressive from shadowland DD that makes me believe he could down or kill daken . "