#1 Posted by soupNcrackers (8 posts) - - Show Bio

In an empty road in NYC.

All have current powers

#2 Posted by VeganDiet (1105 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there anything stopping Psylocke from just mind-f%$ing them?

If not, team 2 definitely. If so, could go either way.

#3 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. I don't think she is completely immune but Kitty has some resistance TP when she is phased. I am not aware of any TP resistance for Peter, so I think Psylocke takes him out easily. With her phasing ability she has a pretty good defense to any of their physical attacks, but I think Betsy's TP would eventually get her. If it went h2h either one of the team would beat Kitty, though phasing part of her body while she fought h2h could make it an interesting fight.

#4 Posted by charlieboy (7096 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really think Psylocke is going to be able to get to Kitty. She has resisted The Shadow KIng and Emma Frost back when she was the White Queen. Plus Spidey's speed combined with the fact that he knows Betsy is a telepath means he is going for her first. Impact webbing could feasibly take her out.before she attacks. Besides Betsy usually goes h2h first.

#5 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

But Betsy should be able to read Peter's mind and can initiate a psi-bolt or TP assault at the speed of thought. I don't see why she wouldn't be able to put the TP whammy on Peter right from the start. Also, I agree that Betsy tends to go H2H first BUT....she knows her weight class and would not try to go H2H with Spider-Man. She would use her TP on someone as strong as he is.

Kitty would have to become at least partially unphased if she plans on doing anything to Betsy and Logan, so for me it just a matter of time, and Betsy would eventually get her with TP. And from what we have see of Betsy over the past 10 years or so, she has become a powerful enough telepath be in Emma's class (not as powerful but close and nearly as skilled), and has recently defeated the Shadow King solo. I think she can get to Kitty via her TP.

#6 Posted by fanofsuperheroes (215 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Team 2 wins due to the telepathy and wolvies healing factor. Betsy will go hand to hand until she see's that's not the best idea, which may give team 1 a chance to attack her, but I don't think they can put her down quick enough before she realizes it and switches to TP.

#7 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

But Betsy should be able to read Peter's mind and can initiate a psi-bolt or TP assault at the speed of thought. I don't see why she wouldn't be able to put the TP whammy on Peter right from the start. Also, I agree that Betsy tends to go H2H first BUT....she knows her weight class and would not try to go H2H with Spider-Man. She would use her TP on someone as strong as he is.

Kitty would have to become at least partially unphased if she plans on doing anything to Betsy and Logan, so for me it just a matter of time, and Betsy would eventually get her with TP. And from what we have see of Betsy over the past 10 years or so, she has become a powerful enough telepath be in Emma's class (not as powerful but close and nearly as skilled), and has recently defeated the Shadow King solo. I think she can get to Kitty via her TP.

That's not really true...Plenty of times Betsy has gone up against Physically superior foes without using TP...Sabretooth, Omega Red, etc. It's in her nature to fight up close and personal. Not to say she won't use TP...but its generally not her first response.

#8 Posted by bansheesonicscream (119 posts) - - Show Bio

first of all,psylocke don't user her TP on battles her TP is crap anyway,kitty can phase through the katanas and has resistance agains TP when she is phased.Kitty can beat psylocke.

Ok now wolverine is the only survivor,spider man and kitty can kick his ass if the both work together