Kitty

-Before she was trapped in an permanent phased state
-In character
-No prep 
-3 days rest between each match
-Fights take place in the Danger Room
-Who wins and why? 
-Please use logic and reasoning 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Round 1: Wolfsbane
 Round 1: Wolfsbane

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Round 2: Cyclops
 Round 2: Cyclops

Round 3: Psylocke
Round 3: Psylocke

Round 4: Wolverine

Round 5: Quicksilver
 Round 5: Quicksilver

Round 6: Emma Frost
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Well I don't know to much of Wolfsbane, she never interested me as a character so idk if she gets past Rahne. So I'm gonna say she stops at Cyclops. Cyclops knows her too well to stay out of range of her and Kitty can't stay intangible forever if I recall correctly, she can only stay phased for as long as she can hold her breath or is that when she is only passing through objects?. Cykes can one shot her either before the instant she goes intangible or the moment she comes out.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn said:
Well I don't know to much of Wolfsbane, she never interested me as a character so idk if she gets past Rahne. So I'm gonna say she stops at Cyclops. Cyclops knows her to well to stay out of range of her and Kitty can't stay intangible forever if I recall correctly, she can't only stay phased for as long as she can hold her breath. Cykes can one shot her either before the instant she goes intangible or the moment she comes out.
She can stay intangible for as long as she likes.The only time she would have hold her breath timer is when she is in an area where there isnt any air,For example if she was phasing underground then she would have to hold her breath do to the lack of oxygen underground.Get it?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock: Thanks, I couldn't remember which it was and I just edited my post in a question as soon as you answered lol. Anyways I don't think she would end up getting past Cyclops here for some reason. It's gonna be a big waiting game, both know not to get close to one another and it;s pretty much a  he who strikes first wins the battle kinda thing.
Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Comicfan47

Round 1: I dont know any thing about Wolfsbang so tie??? 
Round 2: Good fight, in the end Cyclops. 
Round 3: Psylock 
Round 5: NO IDEA 

Good Thread!

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn: Personally i could see her taking Scott but shes not beating anyone else
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock: And I can too, like I said I think that fight is kind of a who gets the upperhand or the first hit wins. The rest I agree with.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

OK. The TPers I get. But the others? 

(Though Kitty already beat Emma Frost BTW. Phased her deep into the earth to cool her heels as well.) 

How do they beat Kitty? She remains intangible. Can probably get the drop on all save Wolverine and perhaps WB. They can't hurt her, she can hurt them ... what gives? 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn: More or less yeah
@Super_SoldierXII said:
OK. The TPers I get. But the others?  (Though Kitty already beat Emma Frost BTW. Phased her deep into the earth to cool her heels as well.)  How do they beat Kitty? She remains intangible. Can probably get the drop on all save Wolverine and perhaps WB. They can't hurt her, she can hurt them ... what gives? 
TP = Mind rape but i think you got that
She may be able to phase Logan into the ground for incopasitaion
She will never be able to react to Pietro its just not happening
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@Sherlock said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

OK. The TPers I get. But the others?  (Though Kitty already beat Emma Frost BTW. Phased her deep into the earth to cool her heels as well.)  How do they beat Kitty? She remains intangible. Can probably get the drop on all save Wolverine and perhaps WB. They can't hurt her, she can hurt them ... what gives? 

TP = Mind rape but i think you got that She may be able to phase Logan into the ground for incopasitaion She will never be able to react to Pietro its just not happening

And Quicksilver can't hit Kitty. So I don't see how that battle plays out is my point. (And yes, the TPers I get.)  

Cyclops I don't see winning. Wolverine I don't see winning. Wolfsbane, definitely not.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I'm thinking she gets stuck in round 1 in a stalemate. Can she physically hurt Rahne with normal human strength? Don't know too much about Wolsbane...

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sherlock
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@Sherlock said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

TP = Mind rape but i think you got that She may be able to phase Logan into the ground for incopasitaion She will never be able to react to Pietro its just not happening

And Quicksilver can't hit Kitty. So I don't see how that battle plays out is my point. (And yes, the TPers I get.)   Cyclops I don't see winning. Wolverine I don't see winning. Wolfsbane, definitely not.
Cyke can if he gets a shot off before Kitty can react (I personally dont see this happening)
Logan can if Kitty doesnt go for an underground approach (This may happen her being his pupil in all though on the other hand it may not for the same reason)
Pietro wins via speed blitze
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sherlock
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I'm thinking she gets stuck in round 1 in a stalemate. Can she physically hurt Rahne with normal human strength? Don't know too much about Wolsbane...

She can phase her underground easy win
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@Sherlock said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Sherlock said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

And Quicksilver can't hit Kitty. So I don't see how that battle plays out is my point. (And yes, the TPers I get.)   Cyclops I don't see winning. Wolverine I don't see winning. Wolfsbane, definitely not.

Cyke can if he gets a shot off before Kitty can react (I personally dont see this happening) Logan can if Kitty doesnt go for an underground approach (This may happen her being his pupil in all though on the other hand it may not for the same reason) Pietro wins via speed blitze

Kitty would be phased. Danger Room battle means she ain't starting a fight vulnerable. So Cyclops won't hit her at all. Wolverine either ... how does Wolverine hurt an intangible foe? Do his claws still effect Kitty due to their density? I thought that was no longer the case... 

How does QS speed blitz an intangible foe? Again, you can't claw, zap or speed blitz what you can't hit. Kitty can phase her fingers in Logan's skull and apply just enough pressure to put him (temporarily) out for the win. She can do the same to Scott. I don't see how she can put down Pietro and vice versa as their both essentially intangible to one another for all intents and purposes.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock: She's in character which is why I'm hesitant of the phasing people in the ground, last time I checked that kills people if the re-solidify like that. 

@Super_SoldierXII
She doesn't get prep, she starts tangible. She gets no head start as does anyone else.

Now for the both of you can you please reply to each other specifically so my PM box stops getting spammed?
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Sherlock said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

She can phase her underground easy win

True. I thought of that for her to get to Psylocke, who has a good shot for a TP win, or Quicksilver, where I think he could blitz her if she doesn't start the match already phased, but trying to avoid the easier BFR win to see if she if there is anything else she could do.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock: Actually I take that back kinda sorta. She can just phase their legs or arms into the ground and that should count as an incapacitation.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sherlock
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@Sherlock said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Sherlock said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Cyke can if he gets a shot off before Kitty can react (I personally dont see this happening) Logan can if Kitty doesnt go for an underground approach (This may happen her being his pupil in all though on the other hand it may not for the same reason) Pietro wins via speed blitze

Kitty would be phased. Danger Room battle means she ain't starting a fight vulnerable. So Cyclops won't hit her at all. Wolverine either ... how does Wolverine hurt an intangible foe? Do his claws still effect Kitty due to their density? I thought that was no longer the case...  How does QS speed blitz an intangible foe? Again, you can't claw, zap or speed blitz what you can't hit. Kitty can phase her fingers in Logan's skull and apply just enough pressure to put him (temporarily) out for the win. She can do the same to Scott. I don't see how she can put down Pietro and vice versa as their both essentially intangible to one another for all intents and purposes.
First off im going under the assumption that she is not starting out phased since its not in the OP
No i dont believe Logan can cut her anymore.The only way i see him winning is if Kitty decides to try and outfight him for a i beat my master sort of thing.
Again assuming shes not intangible to start
Scott can only win if she starts out tangible though i personally dont think his draw would be faster than Kittys 

To sum up

I agree that she will beat Logan and Scott i was giving a scenario where they could win
My argument for Quicksilver is under the assumption that Kitty will start off tangible
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn said:
@Sherlock: Actually I take that back kinda sorta. She can just phase their legs or arms into the ground and that should count as an incapacitation.
I was actually going to say that
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@Sherlock

OK. Fair enough. I agree if she starts off tangible, QS nabs her. Cyclops probably does not however. Wolverine's not going to hit her though. Kitty should definitely beat Logan but one never knows. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Alright so I change my vote. Cyclops has the potential to beat her, but it goes both ways. She beats Rahne. Wolverine I guess loses, she can phase him in the ground for incapacitation and she knows it won't kill him. Quite frankly I think the TP'ers can beat her and Quicksilver does.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn: @Super_SoldierXII
Glad we can all agree
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock: And im glad we could have a friendly debate.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By daak1212

She's already able to unphase and stuff after the Kruun arc
 She cant handle that much stress in her phase form though so that means Cyclops with his visor off.  Quicksilver can also k.o right as the match begins.  Other than that she can pass this with flying colors

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By daak1212

Wait TP can affect Kitty in her phased mode?

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By EpitomeofCool
kitty should clear this here.....she knows who these people are and she'll know right away that she will have be intangible to beat them..which she can do on the spot
@daak1212
cyke wont take his visor off theyre have morals..and tp dosnt effect her when shes phased, she beat emma before btw..