cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cracks

Who would win and why?

Both are at full power and blood lust is on.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By fanboy#1
@cracks said:
"
Who would win and why?

"

those are some ugly lookin pics 
shadow king loses he has no host so he loses really really badly 
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cracks
@fanboy#1: LOL.

@fanboy#1 said:
" @cracks said:
"
Who would win and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
"
those are some ugly lookin pics shadow king loses he has no host so he loses really really badly  "

How would Apocalypse defeat Shadow King?
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fanboy#1

doesnt he have tp resistance to a degree or he cud lead sk to a pyramid and trap him nd there 4eva  

i honestly dnt know almost evrything i said above was a bunch of bs 

%PR
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cracks
@fanboy#1: I don't think that Apocalypse is 100% immune to telepathy.  It is possible though.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cracks
@fanboy#1: One thing is for sure that the Shadow King would overcome Apocalypse on the astral place, since the Shadow King is an astral demon himself, a being of pure psychic energy. 
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By fanboy#1
@cracks said:
" @fanboy#1: One thing is for sure that the Shadow King would overcome Apocalypse on the astral place, since the Shadow King is an astral demon himself, a being of pure psychic energy.  "

correct so if sk goes to the astral plane and takes apocalypse with him he'll win 
shadow king ftw
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cracks
@fanboy#1: I don't even know of Apocalypse's telepathic feats.   :(  

Apocalypse did defeat Jean Grey telepathically, though.
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By fanboy#1

me niether  
he beat jean grey 
we should ask phoenix of the black throne about that one lol
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cracks
@fanboy#1: LOL. Things are about to get dangerous.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666

Shadow King.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cracks
@czarny_samael: Why is that, may I ask?         %Pr
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida

I would also say Shadow King. He may have no host body, but that just means that Apocalypse has no way of harming him.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cracks
@Ferro Vida: The Shadow King could use Apocalypse as a host body. Or is that not possible?  Could Apocalypse attack the Shadow King with a psionic blast or bolt? I reckon if Apocalypse uses his Celestial Technology, then En Sabah Nur could feasibly defeat the Shadow King, right?                %Pr
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ferro Vida
@cracks said:
" @Ferro Vida: The Shadow King could use Apocalypse as a host body. Or is that not possible?  Could Apocalypse attack the Shadow King with a psionic blast or bolt? I reckon if Apocalypse uses his Celestial Technology, then En Sabah Nur could feasibly defeat the Shadow King, right?                %Pr "
Has Celestial tech ever been used on a psionic entity before? Apocalypse doesn't have psionic blasts as part of his powers. In theory he could take over Apoc's body. In an alternate universe he took over Professor X's body and crushed his mind, so it's entirely possible for him to do the same here.
Spurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Spurtle

Shadow King would scare Apocalypse because he is very scary looking and then he would win.    

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cracks
@Ferro Vida:  I don't even know that much about Apocalypse's Celestial technology, but I am sure it can be used to his advantage, no? I am sure that Apocalypse's Celestial Technology gave Apocalypse his other numerous powers and abilities. 

Well, any telepath can attack with psionic blasts and Apocalypse is a telepath. However, Apocalypse is not a natural telepath, right? In other words, Apocalypse was not born with telepathy as a part of his innate mutant powers and abilities, right? What powers was Apocalypse born with?  It depends if Apocalypse is telepathically resistant enough to resist the Shadow King. 

Would the TO virus, that Apocalypse has, or Apocalypse's metallic armor pose a problem for the Shadow King to use En Sabah Nur as a host body? 

@Spurtle said:
" Shadow King would scare Apocalypse because he is very scary looking and then he would win.     "

LOL.               %Pr
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ferro Vida
@cracks said:

" @Ferro Vida:  I don't even know that much about Apocalypse's Celestial technology, but I am sure it can be used to his advantage, no? I am sure that Apocalypse's Celestial Technology gave Apocalypse his other numerous powers and abilities. 

Well, any telepath can attack with psionic blasts and Apocalypse is a telepath. However, Apocalypse is not a natural telepath, right? In other words, Apocalypse was not born with telepathy as a part of his innate mutant powers and abilities, right? What powers was Apocalypse born with?  It depends if Apocalypse is telepathically resistant enough to resist the Shadow King. 

Would the TO virus, that Apocalypse has, or Apocalypse's metallic armor pose a problem for the Shadow King to use En Sabah Nur as a host body? 

@Spurtle said:

" Shadow King would scare Apocalypse because he is very scary looking and then he would win.     "
LOL.               %Pr "
But there is no evidence of it being able to do that, so it can't really be used as an argument. It's purely speculation.

I have never seen Apocalypse exercise the ability to use telepathy or any other telepathic abilities. That's why he kept Shadow King around in the Age of Apocalypse story arc. The tech did augment his abilities, but it did not give him psychic powers. His original ability was superhuman strength, and the alien tech allows him to make weapons from his body and to change himself.

The TO virus has not served that purpose for Cable in the past. Do you have evidence of protecting him?
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cracks
@Ferro Vida: Apocalypse defeated Jean Grey via telepathy.   I believe it was in "The  Twelve" storyline. 

So basically Apocalypse was naturally born like a kind of Hulk? Apocalypse was just born with superhuman strength? Or was he also born with healing factor, growing to large sizes, shape shifting and etc.?

Sorry, but I am befuddled by your last question. Please re-phrase it in a clearer way, if you don't mind. Thanks.                        %Pr
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ferro Vida
@cracks said:
" @Ferro Vida: Apocalypse defeated Jean Grey via telepathy.   I believe it was in "The  Twelve" storyline.    So basically Apocalypse was naturally born like a kind of Hulk? Apocalypse was just born with superhuman strength? Or was he also born with healing factor, growing to large sizes, shape shifting and etc.?  Sorry, but I am befuddled by your last question. Please re-phrase it in a clearer way, if you don't mind. Thanks.                        %Pr "
Sorry, I don't recall that. I will take your word for it, though.

Not quite, but I know that superhuman strength was at least part of his original power. Pretty much everything else came enhancement unless I am mistaken.

My bad. Has the TO virus ever defended him from psionic assaults in the past?
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cracks
@Ferro Vida: Oh. No. But Proteus for example, I believe, is vulnerable to metals  whenever he wants to use someone as a host body.  Don't know if it is the same for Shadow King.         %Pr
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ferro Vida
@cracks said:
" @Ferro Vida: Oh. No. But Proteus for example, I believe, is vulnerable to metals  whenever he wants to use someone as a host body.  Don't know if it is the same for Shadow King.         %Pr "
Oh, now I see what you meant. No, Shadow King has had no such problems in the past. It takes a powerful psychic to hurt him on the astral plane.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cracks
@Ferro Vida: Apparently, Rogue and Psylocke and Damask and Mystique were all able to defeat Shadow King. LOL. Not very impressive.       %Pr
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ferro Vida
@cracks said:
" @Ferro Vida: Apparently, Rogue and Psylocke and Damask and Mystique were all able to defeat Shadow King. LOL. Not very impressive.       %Pr "
Psylocke is dangerous on the astral plane and currently cannot be affected by him.

Rogue can have the powers of any mutant.

Damask had received years of training from shadow king in how to perfectly destroy a mind.

Mystique? Please give some more info
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cracks
@Ferro Vida: Yeah, but the Shadow King has a lot of telepathic skill, experience and raw power. Shadow King's raw power is Xavier's raw power.  Shadow King's skill is above Xavier's, most of the time.  The Shadow King himself is an astral demon and is a parasitic entity, meaning that no one can really defeat the Shadow King on the astral plane.  

Psylocke can't be affected because of her immunity?
Rogue lacks telepathic skill. 
Still the Shadow King has existed since the dawn of humanity and is older than Damask.

Mystique in Age of Apocalypse defeated Shadow King.                          %Pr
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ferro Vida

Jamie Braddock recreated her to be completely immune to telepathic intrusion.

How did the encounter with Rogue go?

It doesn't change that her mutant power, coupled with the training he gave her, makes her effective. Xavier has less experience but has defeated him.

No she did not. Nightcrawler, Damask, and that other girl did.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cracks
@Ferro Vida: True. But Shadow King, like Exodus underestimates his foes and the Shadow King likes to playfully toy with people's minds and not take them seriously.        %Pr
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ferro Vida
@cracks said:
" @Ferro Vida: True. But Shadow King, like Exodus underestimates his foes and the Shadow King likes to playfully toy with people's minds and not take them seriously.        %Pr "
True, but assuming he is going all out here, Shadow King would crush Apocalypse's mind
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cracks
@Ferro Vida: Hopefully, Apocalypse is not 100% immune to telepathy.        Magneto defeated Shadow King, by the way.         %Pr
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ferro Vida
@cracks said:
" @Ferro Vida: Hopefully, Apocalypse is not 100% immune to telepathy.        Magneto defeated Shadow King, by the way.         %Pr "
When and did he have a host body?
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cracks
@Ferro Vida: 
Uncanny X-Men #275 

"That one mention was never followed up on. We have no idea what happened."                               %Pr
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ferro Vida
@cracks said:
" @Ferro Vida: 
Uncanny X-Men #275  "That one mention was never followed up on. We have no idea what happened."                               %Pr "
Well both survived and it was never mentioned again, so we can't really draw much from that. The dialogue box states that he didn't win, he merely survived.
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By gobstakid777

apoc

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cracks
@Ferro Vida: Correct. Magneto barely survived his battle against the Shadow King.
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By cracks
@fanboy#1: What?
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By fanboy#1
@cracks:
trying to bring my thread alive 
via hype by myself
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cracks
@fanboy#1: Gibberish myself. 
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cracks
@fanboy#1: What?
Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By thesupremebeing

Apocalypse beat Xavier in a mind battle
Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By Shadow_Thief

I may be a bit biased, though. ;)
 I may be a bit biased, though. ;)
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Something tells me that Apocalypse could lose this, even though I admittedly don't know very much about Shadow King.

Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By thesupremebeing

Apocalypse Overpoweres Xavier and Jean Grey in a Mind Battle

So Apocalpyse owned Phoenix and ProfessorXavier
So Apocalpyse owned Phoenix and ProfessorXavier

Now Shadow King couldent beat Xavier managed to Overpower Base Shadow King

i think En Shabba Nur has a good chance here   

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. I'd actually like to see someone debate this. That scan looks as if a few things are out of context to me.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.... Apocalypse wouldn't be dumb enough to try to fight SK on the astral plane..... He would do what Archangel did and let the Sk inside his mind, and destroy the astral form the SK, even thou it would not kill him, only the astral form of him inside Apocalypse's mind....