Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

@shiryu:

Feats for Bloodwynd? Just out of curiosity. He seems like a very interesting character and I'd like to know what he's capable of besides posing as Martian Manhunter xD

I don't have a scanner, but I have to make a minor but important correction to your posting: Bloodwynd was never posing as J'onn J'onzz. Instead, the Manhunter was temporarily (and accidentally) bonded to the Blood Gem. During this period, the Manhunter took on Bloodwynd's appearance and was provided the benefit of both his Martian and Blood Gem related powersets. Once the Manhunter was separated from the Gem's influence, we learned that Bloodwynd's strength level is around Class 30-40 before any boosts due to the suffering of any dead within 40 miles of his location are applied. The more horrible the death(s) in question, the better as far as his powers are concerned. Among his many powers is his "Sentence Stare". Galactus himself was brought to his knees by a similar technique when Dr. Strange brought the suffering and deaths of his trillions of victims to bear right in his face. By my count, Norrin Radd during his tenure as Herald of Galactus stands as an accessory to hundreds of billions of those murders throughout the cosmos to sate his master's hunger. It's not as if this battle between the Surfer and the Shadow Cabinet Neo has to be a knock down, drag out slugfest. He could just as well (potentially) fall victim to this particular attack and crumble to the ground in remorse. Possibly...

As the OP i'm not allowed to vote, but I simply wanted to illuminate a few options open to the Neos. Fatality could very well encase Radd in a Love Crystal Cocoon and remind him about Shalla Bal and during that distraction who knows what could happen?

Thanks for the correction and information.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@shiryu:

Sure thing, mon ami! I love obscure and underused/underutilized characters, especially ones who have massively untapped potential. Bloodwynd is one such character (who should've played a HUGE part during the "Darkest Night" storline, but alas...).

I'm glad I could share some cool and useful info about him with you. That said, how do you think this battle plays out?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Here I'm...need help?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@shiryu:

Sure thing, mon ami! I love obscure and underused/underutilized characters, especially ones who have massively untapped potential. Bloodwynd is one such character (who should've played a HUGE part during the "Darkest Night" storline, but alas...).

I'm glad I could share some cool and useful info about him with you. That said, how do you think this battle plays out?

My apologies for the late response. I can't really say if Norrin wins or not because I'm not familiar with any of the Milestone characters on Shadow Cabinet Neo besides Static.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

Here I'm...need help?

Always good to "see" you, mon ami! Any info on some of the tech/prep feats Steel and/or Mr. Terrific could bring to bear here (with or without Blue Marvel's help) would be great, thanks. I think this is a much closer match-up than others may realize.

@shiryu:

My apologies for the late response. I can't really say if Norrin wins or not because I'm not familiar with any of the Milestone characters on Shadow Cabinet Neo besides Static.

No worries. Glad you checked in. If you'd like to get more info on the Neo's, feel free to check out/join in on any or all of the following threads:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/shadow-cabinet-neo-vs-world-breaker-hulk-1630375/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/shadow-cabinet-neo-vs-dark-avengers-1643899/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/shadow-cabinet-neo-vs-x-men-villians-1640063/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/shadow-cabinet-neo-vs-x-men-blue-gold-teams-1627862/

Let me know what you think!;)

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team....

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski:

Team....

How do you think they pull this off? The thread's been pretty polarized so far, is why I'm asking...

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: well normally i go with surfer...but i like the minds of terrific, steel, blue marvel together...along with all the versatility of the team...heck though i would say that blue marvel could hold his own by himself (not win) but hold his own and potentially in the future be an incredible force to deal with as the writer's come up with new ideas with the use of his abilities...but its mostly due to the intelligence of the team....the speed advantage by feats goes to norrin...so yeah...maybe he does take this...i haven't seen anything that shows anyone here able to react to him....

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski:

well normally i go with surfer...but i like the minds of terrific, steel, blue marvel together...along with all the versatility of the team...heck though i would say that blue marvel could hold his own by himself (not win) but hold his own and potentially in the future be an incredible force to deal with as the writer's come up with new ideas with the use of his abilities...but its mostly due to the intelligence of the team....the speed advantage by feats goes to norrin...so yeah...maybe he does take this...i haven't seen anything that shows anyone here able to react to him....

Well I know that Icon and Black Lightning are able to achieve light speed travel, and Fatality's Ring allows her both FTL speed and the ability to create wormholes (hyperspace), so there's that on the raw speed front.

Hawkman is supersonic, and both Steel & Bloodwynd are high supersonic (Dr. Irons and BW also possess the ability to teleport). Not that outright speed is the primary issue for the combatants in this paragraph, but just adding information to the table.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: dude....i so need to pay attention to the op more...with icon here...i do like the chances of the team....you have a few high level characters here along with some strong mid tier with absolute high level brains in the bunch...i like the team in a good fight...surfer can pull some wins but just icon and blue marvel can give him hell...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

Here I'm...need help?

Always good to "see" you, mon ami! Any info on some of the tech/prep feats Steel and/or Mr. Terrific could bring to bear here (with or without Blue Marvel's help) would be great, thanks. I think this is a much closer match-up than others may realize.

@

Let me know what you think!;)

Well recently Michael Holt created the Boom Spheres (from a destroyed Boom Tube design) that is able to teleport its target with each other at high speeds in vicious vortex of destruction, which he said was capable of killing a god. Boom Spheres destroyed a force field that even Darkseid (apparently) couldn't break.

Just by looking was able to recreate Mister Miracle's Aero-Disc and use the same knowledge to open portals to nearby dimension . Earth 2 Dr. Crane says Michael could use Lensing Technology to create a pocket of time,so they could escape the attacks on the planet.

More info about lensing technology:

1. http://discovermagazine.com/tags/?tag=gravitational+lensing
  2. http://sci.esa.int/planck/51606-gravitational-lensing-of-the-cosmic-microwave-background/
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski:

dude....i so need to pay attention to the op more...with icon here...i do like the chances of the team....you have a few high level characters here along with some strong mid tier with absolute high level brains in the bunch...i like the team in a good fight...surfer can pull some wins but just icon and blue marvel can give him hell...

LOL!! It's all good, mon ami! What would you say to those who think the Surfer runs away with this (I ask because I think this is a lot closer than a lot of people think)?

@matchesmalone21:

Well recently Michael Holt created the Boom Spheres (from a destroyed Boom Tube design) that is able to teleport its target with each other at high speeds in vicious vortex of destruction, which he said was capable of killing a god. Boom Spheres destroyed a force field that even Darkseid (apparently) couldn't break.

Just by looking was able to recreate Mister Miracle's Aero-Disc and use the same knowledge to open portals to nearby dimension . Earth 2 Dr. Crane says Michael could use Lensing Technology to create a pocket of time,so they could escape the attacks on the planet.

More info about lensing technology:

1. http://discovermagazine.com/tags/?tag=gravitational+lensing
  2. http://sci.esa.int/planck/51606-gravitational-lensing-of-the-cosmic-microwave-background/

Damn. I didn't know that stuff you've outlined. Very impressive. @militaryman, what do you think of this new information?

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By myerlanski

@heraldofganthet: i would say...i understand where their head are at...and yes SS is a highly powerful character...he also might pull the win...but running away with it is a stretch...

Avatar image for hulkworldbreakeroftheworld
hulkworldbreakeroftheworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silver surfer wont wait for them too come too him and he will also know everyone's weakness on the battlefield and once he does he will take out the major threats first before dealing with the less threatening enemies.

lets not forget silver surfer already has most of these characters powers because of the power cosmic, and as such he has them on a higher level so he will create illusions first which then will give him openings too attack the characters which can amp and absorb, he will then use telepathy too mind fuck the weaker enemies too attack their comrades which then will open the people who have telepathy on the team as they are trying too undo what silver surfer has done and he will take them out, he will then literally use planet exploding attacks on the rest of his opponents whilst in hypernova speed and finish the fight.

you do know silver surfer can turn back time as well just by going extremely fast? and can take away or even use powers of other people right?

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Surfer.

No Caption Provided

and for those of you that don't know....................."singularities" means Black Holes. Boo yah.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@cosmicallyaware1:

No Caption Provided

and for those of you that don't know....................."singularities" means Black Holes. Boo yah.

They certainly do. What's important to remember is that under the OP conditions 3 certainties are apparent:

1. While the Surfer is dedicated to serve his master's wishes, he is not bloodlusted in this confrontation.
  2. The scan you've provided is further proof of the Surfer's normal/usual restraint with his powers while not in a bloodlusted mindset. He is fully aware of his options, but may not always exercise them on a whim. And...
  3. The Neo's are fully aware of who he is due to Dharma's visions and the prep time that goes with them, how Norrin's powers work in their entirety, and the severity of them failing their mission.

Something else to consider is the fact that (just taking Steel and Mr. Terrific into consideration) several of the Neo's are acquainted with people who have access to cosmic powers and/or weapons of varying degrees. The Neo's are not ignorant of cosmic power, nor how to mitigate it (if necessary).

As the OP, I'm not allowed to vote here. I personally think that this is a great battle and a non-stomp for either side. But I'll tag a couple of 'Viners to hopefully make the case that the Surfer (if indeed he does win this melee) does not just roll the Neo's with ease.

@iconrocket123, @matchesmalone21, @brax, @pooty, @vance_astro

Hopefully our fellow 'Viners will flesh out just how epic this battle would be!:)

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting Info I should say..

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#71 vance_astro  Moderator

@heraldofganthet said:

As the OP, I'm not allowed to vote here. I personally think that this is a great battle and a non-stomp for either side. But I'll tag a couple of 'Viners to hopefully make the case that the Surfer (if indeed he does win this melee) does not just roll the Neo's with ease.

@iconrocket123, @matchesmalone21, @brax, @pooty, @vance_astro

Hopefully our fellow 'Viners will flesh out just how epic this battle would be!:)

The OP is allowed to debate for a character you just can't be biased or make threads knowing that one character or characters has no way of winning, because that would be spite.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, team can use all the prep time to prepare some tech or weaponry to contend with him. Everyone adds something to this fight. Anyone with energy manipulation or some form of it can distract him, while the others get pumped to face him. I see this dragging out really long, but Norrin goes down hard.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@vance_astro:

The OP is allowed to debate for a character you just can't be biased or make threads knowing that one character or characters has no way of winning, because that would be spite.

Ahh.... This whole time I thought I couldn't speak on behalf of either side. *smh* I feel like such a noob (lol)! But you've had plenty of encounters with me out here in the Forums, and you know better than most that I hate spite threads way too much to actually make one (on purpose, anyway)!

@iconrocket123:

I stand by team. They can win this if they play it smart.

I hear you. I'd love to see this printed, but I'm thinking the logistics involved would be kinda tricky. If the lawyers can be placated, however...

By the way @brax, what info were you referring to in your posting earlier? I just want to make sure your info is addressed. Cool avatar pic, by the way!;)

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM and Mr.T and Steel? I think they have the intellect to stop Surfer.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@nelomaxwell:

BM and Mr.T and Steel? I think they have the intellect to stop Surfer.

So you think brains overcome brawn in this case, huh (I ask because the responses to date have been rather polarized)?

@tomofukuoka:

In-character Surfer allows his opponent to beat him up and Surfer tries to debate with him/them as they keep attacking Surfer

Out of character in under a nano-second, Surfer frags up the battle arena, opens up blackholes and starts transmuting everyone into woollen hats

LOL! Well, it's the Neo's who are darn near bloodlusted here (after they were warned by Dharma of what was coming to consume the Earth), and not the Surfer.

So..... make of that what you wish. I hardly intended (when creating the OP conditions) for the Surfer to simply be a chrome-plated punching bag, however. So I'm sure he'd put up a sizeable resistance. Whether or not it's enough, remains to be seen....

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: See personally I don't think this would be a fight but a discussion. The Sufer, BM and Mr.T are all civil men who can have discussions like grown folk.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell:

See personally I don't think this would be a fight but a discussion. The Sufer, BM and Mr.T are all civil men who can have discussions like grown folk.

HAHAHA!!! Yet another outcome I didn't foresee! You sir, are full of awesome surprises. Perhaps diplomacy could win the day here...

Come to think of it, Icon is a seasoned diplomat and legal counselor within the Cooperative (which in a combined universe would definitely know about Galactus seeing as it's one of DC/Milestone's oldest empires along with the Kryptonians, Martians, Durlans, etc...).

Cooler heads prevailing... what a concept!;) In the event that "a stern talking to" doesn't work, how then do you see this working out?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@nelomaxwell:

See personally I don't think this would be a fight but a discussion. The Sufer, BM and Mr.T are all civil men who can have discussions like grown folk.

HAHAHA!!! Yet another outcome I didn't foresee! You sir, are full of awesome surprises. Perhaps diplomacy could win the day here...

Come to think of it, Icon is a seasoned diplomat and legal counselor within the Cooperative (which in a combined universe would definitely know about Galactus seeing as it's one of DC/Milestone's oldest empires along with the Kryptonians, Martians, Durlans, etc...).

Cooler heads prevailing... what a concept!;) In the event that "a stern talking to" doesn't work, how then do you see this working out?

I see the Cabinet winning with difficulty. I won't give Norrin the win but I won't underestimate him either. Also some SC members may die. IDK who but it's possible. Icon, BM and Mr.T will be running this show though and the latter two men are far too intelligent to not be able to stop surfer with prep.

Avatar image for hulkworldbreakeroftheworld
hulkworldbreakeroftheworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still neck and neck I see ☺☺☺ but I am glad you did not make silver surfer blood lusted as well, as if he was then the fight would be over quite quickly.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ManInTheMountain

Surfer

His versatility (molecular and energy manipulation,telepathy,intangibility, speed, illusion casting, and more) will be tough for even this team.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.