HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

Shadow Cabinet Neo:

Icon, Mr. Terrific, Steel (all non-Entropy Aegis feats applicable), Fatality, Static, Monet St. Croix, Hawkman(Pre and Post-Flashpoint feats applicable), Black Lightning, Twilight, Blue Marvel, & Bloodwynd

VS

Silver Surfer :

Galactus sends his Herald the Silver Surfer to Earth to prepare it for harvest. The Shadow Cabinet Neo is informed by Dharma exactly who Galactus is, who the Surfer is, how both of their powers work, and their ambition to drain the Earth of its life energy 3 days before Norrin Radd's arrival.

Battlefield: Oklahoma City, OK

The Shadow Cabinet Neo is determined to defeat Galactus' Herald at nearly any cost, and the Surfer is determined to prepare the Earth for harvest. They have 3 days prep time.

Win by KO, Incap, Death, etc...

Who wins?

(*note: The idea for this thread was given to me by a statement from @hulkworldbreakeroftheworld. Just wanted to give him the credit he is due!:)

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for hulkworldbreakeroftheworld
hulkworldbreakeroftheworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Note silver surfer can go faster then light, produce planet exploding attacks and black holes, telepathy, power absorption, augment his strength through cosmic, can go back in time and take other time lines with him, can create illusions, can teleport, and has super endurance stamina and strength. Also has the power too take away other mutants/beings powers.

Also has super human senses, he will know when something is approaching him.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkworldbreakeroftheworld:

Note silver surfer can go faster then light, produce planet exploding attacks and black holes, telepathy, power absorption, augment his strength through cosmic, can go back in time and take other time lines with him, can create illusions, can teleport, and has super endurance stamina and strength.

It's important to remember that in terms of raw speed, he would have at least 3 (perhaps 4 if Blue Marvel can achieve such speeds) peers on the Shadow Cabinet Neo team jockeying for position, Monet would most likely provide a firewall to an incoming telepathic assault if she can stay on board long enough. Not to mention that Steel and Mr. Terrific are very skilled at dimensional manipulation (which in conjunction with Twilight could prove very interesting, IMO...). Don't forget, Dharma is filling in his team on his powers 3 days before his arrival. Victor Von Doom had no such instructions and successfully neutralized the threat Norrin Radd posed 50 years ago. In terms of his illusions, there are several members of the Neos who have superhuman extrasensory powers (Steel's armors sensors) may be able to see through them. While I'm not allowed to vote here as the OP I will say for the record that the Surfer is no doubt a very powerful and versatile guy. He plays this right and he just might pull this off, but I don't think he just rolls this team.

Also has the power too take away other mutants/beings powers.

The argument could be made that he'd have to catch them first. That said, there is a wide variety of superpowers here ranging from technology, Metagene's, alien DNA, cosmic artifacts, and mystically sourced superpowers. He may have his hands full with that particular tactic, but he's certainly welcome to try if he's up to it...

Also has super human senses, he will know when something is approaching him.

No doubt. But I've seen the Surfer physically accosted by people far slower than himself (including the Rhino) before. Yes, Rhino has superhuman speed, but he's nowhere nearthe Surfer's cruising speeds. So he might get tagged in the process, is all I'm saying. Phew! That's enough out of me, but you've raised some great arguments thus far. Let's see how the voting goes from here, eh?;)

@termiteone4ever, @darkraiden, @pooty, @floopay, what do you gentlemen think about this match-up?

Avatar image for hulkworldbreakeroftheworld
hulkworldbreakeroftheworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: he has more but lol there's so many he has, but I will say just one more power of his, matter manipulation, he can go through anything so barriers are I relevant to him plus his attacks could come out of nowhere.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedailybagel  Moderator

Surfer should win

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

Surfer should win

Do tell. Are you of the point of view that this will be easy for him?

@hulkworldbreakeroftheworld:

he has more but lol there's so many he has, but I will say just one more power of his, matter manipulation, he can go through anything so barriers are I relevant to him plus his attacks could come out of nowhere.

Well, I did say that he was quite versatile. But I also believe that he would have his hands full here.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thedailybagel  Moderator
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

easily enough. Surfer has ways to deal with everyone here.

Hmm...

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neo wins, with the highest amount of effort. Since they are both willing to go to extremes, surfer will kill a couple of them off. I can see him reasoning with both Icon and Bm, while they fight. They realize they have to win, and it's an all out battle. Twilight fails to capture the surfer and is killed in his attempt. Hawkman comes in for a swing at the Surfer, and is killed with an intense beam of cosmic rays. However, Starlight attempt something new. She would try to match his energy signature but fail, then blast him with various forms of radiation. This would keep him busy, but not enough to put him down. He takes her down soundly, but not after she does some damage. By then Steel and Terrific are both scheming with their tech. They most likely find a way to combine the tech to weaken him, or damage him. This would work sufficiently, but he would vaporize Terrific while Steel charges at him in anger. His suit does absorb some of the damage, but he is injured severely. Monet would then come out of hiding and begins a fierce mental bout with the Surfer. The Surfer wins, but not before she finishes her distraction. Icon and Bm find the opening, and they go to work. As they try their hardest to take him down, Black Lightning and Static combine their powers and channel a deep hot blast of hard lightning into his blind spot. Icon would go down first, but because of Lightning and Static's interference, Bm would be able to beat on him. IT would take every ounce of their bodies and powers, but they beat him, barely. This fight would end bad, and my faves would die. Still, this has to be one of the most intense fights ever!

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iconrocket123:

Neo wins, with the highest amount of effort. Since they are both willing to go to extremes, surfer will kill a couple of them off. I can see him reasoning with both Icon and Bm, while they fight. They realize they have to win, and it's an all out battle. Twilight fails to capture the surfer and is killed in his attempt. Hawkman comes in for a swing at the Surfer, and is killed with an intense beam of cosmic rays. However, Starlight attempt something new. She would try to match his energy signature but fail, then blast him with various forms of radiation. This would keep him busy, but not enough to put him down. He takes her down soundly, but not after she does some damage. By then Steel and Terrific are both scheming with their tech. They most likely find a way to combine the tech to weaken him, or damage him. This would work sufficiently, but he would vaporize Terrific while Steel charges at him in anger. His suit does absorb some of the damage, but he is injured severely. Monet would then come out of hiding and begins a fierce mental bout with the Surfer. The Surfer wins, but not before she finishes her distraction. Icon and Bm find the opening, and they go to work. As they try their hardest to take him down, Black Lightning and Static combine their powers and channel a deep hot blast of hard lightning into his blind spot. Icon would go down first, but because of Lightning and Static's interference, Bm would be able to beat on him. IT would take every ounce of their bodies and powers, but they beat him, barely. This fight would end bad, and my faves would die. Still, this has to be one of the most intense fights ever!

I appreciate that, and I can literally see this in my head! With that said,

@thedailybagel, @hulkworldbreakeroftheworld, @brax, @pooty, & @realitywarper, what do you think of @iconrocket123's analysis?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norrin probably.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@heraldofganthet:

Surfer should win

I agree.

With the proper strategy.

I has to separate the Neo to do so.

Otherwise I don't think that he can fight them all at once but he has enough hax powers and mobility to separate and reign over them.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-thor-tp82-vs-sentry-realitywarper-voting-open-1620469/?page=4

Ps : if you guys wants to take a look at my CAV.

I mistaken in the way I've build my post as I didn't know I could upload several scans at once to make a proper organization of them.

I guess that my arguments are fine besides this.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

So do you think the prep from Dharma will be at all helpful to the Neo's, or do you think the Surfer prevails regardless?

(By the way, I'll check out your CaV after I get off of work!^-^)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

So do you think the prep from Dharma will be at all helpful to the Neo's, or do you think the Surfer prevails regardless?

(By the way, I'll check out your CaV after I get off of work!^-^)

What can Dharma do with his prep' ?

I'm not aware of his feats.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

I'm not aware of his feats

He has precognition, reality warping, and cosmic awareness on a universal scale. The more dire a circumstance, the more clear his visions become. He's a lot like Metron of the New Gods in that he isn't really good or evil, but simply exists as an agent of balance. He foresaw a cataclysm within the Milestone Universe which led him to initiate the "Big Bang Event" that gave rise to heroes like Static. He is also powerful enough to have had a respectable H2H battle (that he eventually lost) with a well nourished Starbreaker.

So he would definitely foresee Galactus' (and his herald's) impending arrival well in advance and in explicit detail. OP conditions state that he informs the Shadow Cabinet Neo in depth to hopefully protect the Earth.

I guess the question is, would the combined smarts of the Doctor's Irons, Holt, and Brashear (and possibly Icon's Cooperative technology) come up with something with that information, in your opinion?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

I'm not aware of his feats

He has precognition, reality warping, and cosmic awareness on a universal scale. The more dire a circumstance, the more clear his visions become. He's a lot like Metron of the New Gods in that he isn't really good or evil, but simply exists as an agent of balance. He foresaw a cataclysm within the Milestone Universe which led him to initiate the "Big Bang Event" that gave rise to heroes like Static. He is also powerful enough to have had a respectable H2H battle (that he eventually lost) with a well nourished Starbreaker.

So he would definitely foresee Galactus' (and his herald's) impending arrival well in advance and in explicit detail. OP conditions state that he informs the Shadow Cabinet Neo in depth to hopefully protect the Earth.

I guess the question is, would the combined smarts of the Doctor's Irons, Holt, and Brashear (and possibly Icon's Cooperative technology) come up with something with that information, in your opinion?

Can't he solo Surfer ?

I mean.

He can create some illusion that makes the Surfer think that he accomplished his mission and the battle is over I guess.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Blue Marvel is doing anything really, but I still would say Norrin takes the win IMO...

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

can anyone here really hurt Surfer?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@realitywarper:

Can't he solo Surfer ?

Yes. In his sleep. But just like I didn't allow Steel to wear the Aegis for this battle, I couldn't in good conscience let Dharma get his hands dirty here. He's a better fight for the master, not the dog (so to speak).

I mean.

He can create some illusion that makes the Surfer think that he accomplished his mission and the battle is over I guess.

I'm unaware of him using his visions offensively like you outline (and I'll have to ask @iconrocket123 and/or @brax if he ever has), but this is a very outside the box method that would be amazing if employed.

If I remember correctly, several planets within the Skrull Empire use an elaborate "Anti-Galactus" cloaking device to protect them from destruction/detection. Dharma isn't allowed to participate, but you raise a remarkably awesome potential path to victory for the Neo's!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Icon Powers

Unique-Human/Alien Physiology: Icon is a member of the Terminan race, a powerful race with powers and abilities similar toKryptonians. Terminans however, don't share any of the Kryptonian weakness. Icon's DNA was changed/altered by his life pod, so he would resemble a normal human being. The changes also resulted in the maximization of his now human/alien genetic structure. This literally maximized all his natural abilities, making him very similar in power to a Kryptonian under a yellow sun.

Superhuman Strength: Icon possesses vast strength due to the maximization of his DNA and alien heritage. He can lift over 100 tons effortlessly. Due to his alien heritage and the maximization of his potential as a human being, he has near limitless strength shown to at least be equal to Superman. At one point, he punched Superman out of the Watchtower 50ft into space. Later, Superman admitted that nobody including Darkseid EVER hit him that hard.

Knocking back Superman
Knocking back Superman

Superhuman Speed: Icon's top speed is unknown, but he's shown to have comparable speed to Flash and Superman.

Superhuman Agility: Icon can move from place to place in the blink of an eye. His agility, balance, and bodily coordination are far beyond the natural physical limits and capabilities of the finest human specimen.

Superhuman Reflexes: Icon possesses the ability to think, move, and react at superhuman speeds. Icon’s reflexes are superior to those possessed by the finest human specimens.

Superhuman Stamina: Icon never gets tired or fatigued, because he possesses a highly efficient musculature structure that produces no fatigue toxins, thus granting him limitless stamina.

Flight: Icon flies by manipulation of gravitons, manipulation of magnetic fields, control of his absolute molecular movement, and utilizing his superhuman speed.

Enhanced Senses: Icon possesses superhuman senses (the extent of which are unknown). He is constantly aware of his own state of being, physical health, and mental status. All of Icon's senses are immune to sensory overload.

• Enhanced Vision
  • Enhanced Sense of Smell
  • Enhanced Sense of Taste
  • Enhanced Hearing
  • Enhanced Sense of Touch
  • Enhanced Mental Perception: Icon possesses a Genius level intellect, and is highly resistant to all forms of mind control and probing. He can sense and comprehend things on levels that exceed human capabilities.

Self-Sustenance: Icon can go without sleep/rest, air, food or water, and his bodily evacuations are unneeded. Icon can also survive in the hashes environments and space unaided.

Invulnerability: Icon possess nigh-invulnerability, he can withstand: high-impact forces, high-caliber bullets, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury.

Accelerated Healing: Despite his nigh invulnerability, it is possible to injure Icon. If injured, Icon's body is can immediately regenerate and recover from minor/fatal injuries. His body is capable of regenerating and replacing lost limbs, organs, and muscles instantaneously.

Positron Manipulation: Icon can create, shape and manipulate Positrons. Positrons are the antiparticle or the antimatter counterpart of electrons. The subatomic particles have the same mass as an electron and a numerically equal but positive charge. When a low-energy positron collides with a low-energy electron, annihilation occurs, resulting in the production of two or more gamma ray photons. Positrons are involved in many of the physical phenomena that involve electrons such as electricity, magnetism, and thermal conductivity. Positrons also participate in gravitational, electromagnetic and weak interactions. It is unknown just how powerful Icons' positron energy is, as it has never been used to its maximum potential.

• Concussion Force Beams: Icon can release positron energy from his hands as bolts of concussive force. A low power force bolt can flick on a light switch, but at maximum power the amount of damage is unknown.
  • Stun Bolts: Icon can project low-energy positron bolts that render human beings unconscious by disrupting the electrical impulses in their nervous systems.
  • Energy Enhanced Punches: Icon can focus positron energy into his fists, which he can then use to shatter any substance, and increase his strength.
  • Energy Pulse: Icon can produce a surge of positron energy (from his hands or entire body), which can disrupt technical technology.
  • Energy Constructs: Icon can create constructs out of Positron energy.
  • Omnidirectional Energy Waves: Icon can release all of his body's positron energy as massive positron waves in ever direction, causing devastating damage.
  • Positron Field: Icon can detect the presence of Bang Babies within his vicinity by flooding an area with a field of positrons.The field interacts with the invisible quantum well surrounding a Bang Baby, who then glows as he or she gives off mild gamma particles. Icon can use these fields to distinguish Bang Babies from other meta humans as well as normal humans.
  • Force Field: Icon can use positrons to create quasi-solid energy fields to entrap opponents. The force fields becomes more powerful, by absorbing kinetic energy.

Decelerated Aging/Immortality: Icon possesses extraordinary longevity enabling him to age at a vastly slower rate than that of normal human beings.Though centuries old, Icon appears to be a man possessing peak health in the prime of his life; Icon's lifespan is usual for a Terminan, and is the only power that is not the result of his genetic mutation. The maximization of his DNA gave Icon immortality, which he hides from the public by continuously taking on the identity of his son over the years.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins..To much overall powers for Silver Surfer to handle..

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Check every hero on the cabinet...all of them have enough power together to end him, the Blue Marvel isn't the only one that powerful on the team. Get your fact straight and know the characters. It seems like you only know Brashear, and not anyone else.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremthor:

Surfer Dies, this is tooo one sided. Icon, Blue Marvel and Fatality are all individually close enough as is.

@brax:

Team wins..To much overall powers for Silver Surfer to handle..

Now, now gentlemen. I can't take all of the credit for this Battle Thread. It was the brainchild of my friend @hulkworldbreakeroftheworld. He thought that this would be a good match-up, so I wanted to take his theory for a test drive. Perhaps you can detail how the Neo's rally to victory?

By the way, "Welcome to the 'Vine" @supremthor!;)

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iconrocket123: lol so who's second account are you, and I know way more than just Blue Marvel, lol; I still stand by my statement.

Who else is going to give Norrin a problem besides Blue Marvel, Icon has nowhere enough feats to suggest anything, and the others are just not SS caliber...

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

surfer easily

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@heraldofganthet: Feats for Bloodwynd? Just out of curiosity. He seems like a very interesting character and I'd like to know what he's capable of besides posing as Martian Manhunter xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Icon Hurting Supes with a Punch

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Not an alt, Btw, if you know more, say it. Icon may not have the feats, but his abilities already count for something. Lol, they may not be near his level, but if they were to work together, they all stand more than enough of a chance against him. You should really consider your statement.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iconrocket123 said:

@kingant27: Not an alt, Btw, if you know more, say it. Icon may not have the feats, but his abilities already count for something. Lol, they may not be near his level, but if they were to work together, they all stand more than enough of a chance against him. You should really consider your statement.

Couldn't agree more

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iconrocket123: Icon is nothing to Norrin, and Norrin literally has countless ways to deal with him effectively and for good; making even him a non-factor...

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu:

Feats for Bloodwynd? Just out of curiosity. He seems like a very interesting character and I'd like to know what he's capable of besides posing as Martian Manhunter xD

I don't have a scanner, but I have to make a minor but important correction to your posting: Bloodwynd was never posing as J'onn J'onzz. Instead, the Manhunter was temporarily (and accidentally) bonded to the Blood Gem. During this period, the Manhunter took on Bloodwynd's appearance and was provided the benefit of both his Martian and Blood Gem related powersets. Once the Manhunter was separated from the Gem's influence, we learned that Bloodwynd's strength level is around Class 30-40 before any boosts due to the suffering of any dead within 40 miles of his location are applied. The more horrible the death(s) in question, the better as far as his powers are concerned. Among his many powers is his "Sentence Stare". Galactus himself was brought to his knees by a similar technique when Dr. Strange brought the suffering and deaths of his trillions of victims to bear right in his face. By my count, Norrin Radd during his tenure as Herald of Galactus stands as an accessory to hundreds of billions of those murders throughout the cosmos to sate his master's hunger. It's not as if this battle between the Surfer and the Shadow Cabinet Neo has to be a knock down, drag out slugfest. He could just as well (potentially) fall victim to this particular attack and crumble to the ground in remorse. Possibly...

As the OP i'm not allowed to vote, but I simply wanted to illuminate a few options open to the Neos. Fatality could very well encase Radd in a Love Crystal Cocoon and remind him about Shalla Bal and during that distraction who knows what could happen?

By the way @kingant27 you know how much I respect you, so I'll only state this detail: Over 50 years ago, Victor Von Doom with far less prep time than the Neos have here was fully able to not only effortlessly take the Surfer down, but steal 90% of his power away into himself (if he took the remaining 10%, it would've killed the Surfer).

I can't vote here, but I must reiterate that Dharma is giving his team information on the Surfer and his master. So the question becomes: Is it at least plausible that the combined brainpower of Steel, Mr. Terrific, BM, and Icon (who in a shared universe would certainly have at least as much knowledge of Galactus as a citizen of the Cooperative as would citizens of the Shi'ar, the Kree, and/or the Skrull Empire's seeing that the Cooperative is one of the eldest empires in the Milestone/DCU) would be able to come up with a similar or perhaps even better option? Or are they completely out of luck in your opinion?

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: List those ways, then talk. Also, it's known that Brashear is copy of Icon. He is a huge factor, your logic is flawed.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: Thanks for your respectful response, and I take what you say in board, but unfortunately even those combined geniuses, and without prep wouldn't mean all that much for Norrin's vast power set.

Not to mention SS could time travel, TP them and many more way of dealing with them etc.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kingant27

@iconrocket123: lol what does being a supposed copy have to do with anything here, Icon has virtually no feats to stand up to Norrin, my logics fine, show me a single feat to put him near Norrin's level.

How can Icon defend against superior speed, energy attacks, TP, molecular and matter manipulation, time travel etc...

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: It does matter because you claim that Bm is the only one strong enough to do damage. He is a copy of Icon, therefore Icon is barely weaker than him, not by a significant amount either. Thus, making Icon strong enough to contend to Norrin. Btw, it's not only those two fighting. I just noticed Fatality being there too. Lol, all together they can beat him. Unless you can explicitly in detail explain why they lose, then your statement will not be taken into account by me.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kingant27

@iconrocket123: Blue Marvel is the only one who can, he isn't a copy, people say he says he's a copy, which doesn't means he is, due to resemblances, not to mention how does features being similar equal similar feats; one of the worst logics I have heard...

Only Blue Marvel is a real threat, but know one can contend with Norrin's speed, TP, energy blasts, matter and molecular manipulation etc.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I never stated that his "similarities" had anything to with his feats. Icon and Mr.Brashear have the same exact superpowers, with Bm barely being stronger. Meaning Icon is a major factor in this because he fights near Bm's level and has the same powers. He is a weaker Blue Marvel, with the exact same but weaker abilities. Again, state facts on how he wins. Stop avoiding that and give me a decent argument

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

surfer is just too powerful here he has too many tricks in his bag. while Blue Marvel is smart enough and is up there in power but he cant deal with SS time travel matter manipulation and speed at the same time. you should change out some of the team characters. ss is just too versatile. I think norrin wins and blue marvel is the last to go down.

on a side note I will wait a few months to see what new heights BM goes to bc at the moment he is literally raising a baby watcher and now has full access to watcher knowledge and tech.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@kingant27:

Thanks for your respectful response, and I take what you say in board,

You're very welcome, sir!

but unfortunately even those combined geniuses, and without prep wouldn't mean all that much for Norrin's vast power set.

But they would indeed have several days to prepare here. Whether or not that would be a factor here is for others to decide...

Not to mention SS could time travel, TP them and many more way of dealing with them etc.

It's important to remember that within the DCU, the DEO (who's personally responsible for all Metahuman prisons) uses Checkmate's Power Siphon Tech. As Checkmate's White King, Mr. Terrific would have ready access to said tech not to mention his own inventions and his allies goodies as well. If he chose to deploy this tech here, the Surfer's options would become extremely limited very quickly. Again, that's if he chose to deploy said option. And with the impending end of the world, he just might. It worked in Latveria after all, so this might not come down to a slug match after all. As the OP I've probably said WAY too much already about this (since I'm not allowed to vote) not to mention the potential option(s) I illuminated to @shiryu earlier in this Thread!;)

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@kingant27:

I disagree with a smile and a handshake:

Galactus sends his Herald the Silver Surfer to Earth to prepare it for harvest. The Shadow Cabinet Neo is informed by Dharma exactly who Galactus is, who the Surfer is, how both of their powers work, and their ambition to drain the Earth of its life energy 3 days before Norrin Radd's arrival.

The Neos have 72 hours prep in this confrontation. Sorry for any mix-up(s)!^-^

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

No prep shown, so SS still wins...

Okay. Let's review. A "Watcher" or "Guardian of the Universe" level being warns his team: A collection of superpowered beings (some of whom have genius level intellects) about an impending threat to all life on Earth 3 full days in advance, and your conclusion is that they would do nothing with either the time or the information?

Or is your contention that I didn't EXPLICITLY state "3 days prep" in the OP conditions, as opposed to the effortless conclusion that with 72 hours of a head start that the Neos would use the info/timeframe constructively? Honest questions, no sarcasm.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers