Shadaloo (Sagat/Vega/Balrog) vs Shokans (Goro/Sheeva/Kintaro)

Setherial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Setherial

In this timeline, M. Bison has sent his top leaders of Shadaloo - Sagat, Vega, and Balrog - to participate in the Mortal Kombat tournament. They decimate the opposition and are the only remaining participants. However, in order to face Shao Kahn they must first prove that they are worthy by defeating his trio of Shokan guards - Goro, Kintaro, and Sheeva. Rather than face each other one-on-one, the fight is a three-on-three match. Can Shadaloo's top leaders defeat Shao Kahn's most intimidating minions?

Battle won by death.

No Caption Provided
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hyperlight

MK...... a lot older, stronger, and they are pretty competent fighters.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jokergeist

The Shadaloo has a chance here.

Sagat,the God of Muy Tai. He is a ruthless warrior, with a deadly knee-strike. One blow from his Tiger Knee can be fatal.

Vega,psychopathic and bloodthirsty monster. He takes great pleasure in seeing the ugly murdered through his own doing. Those claws of his aren't just for decoration.

Balrog,self-centered, hot-tempered, arrogant, flippant, sadistic, and belligerent pugilist. Watch out, this brickhouse fights dirty. You do not want to be on the receiving end of his fists of fury.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for living_monstrosity
Living_Monstrosity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sagat could solo,

Vega could take down one or two of them on his own,

Balrog could beat Sheeva on his own and could draw Goro or Kintaro one-on-one.

Shadaloo would win.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team MK. They are real heavy hitters and very durable. M.Bison is the biggest threat on the SF side but he can`t take on Kintaro, Goro or Sheeva alone and Sagat as well as Vega will be taken care of before he realizes that.

Setherial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Setherial

@NeonGameWave said:

Team MK. They are real heavy hitters and very durable. M.Bison is the biggest threat on the SF side but he can`t take on Kintaro, Goro or Sheeva alone and Sagat as well as Vega will be taken care of before he realizes that.

Bison isn't on this team, just his three top minions. Bison would be way too much for the team to handle.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Equonox

@Setherial said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Bison isn't on this team, just his three top minions. Bison would be way too much for the team to handle.

Yea Bison would solo easy. I don't think any of the MK dudes can beat Sagat...Goro was killed by Johnny Cage, who, by my estimates is nowhere near as powerful as Sagat. Also, Sagat is the only one here w/ a ranged attack sooo...

Avatar image for zorn_a_rust_red_scythe
Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough, tough battle. I think Balrog and Sheeva could take each other out. Then the real fun begins with Vega and Sagat against Goro and Kintaro.

Too close to call for me, honestly.

@Equonox said:

@Setherial said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Yea Bison would solo easy. I don't think any of the MK dudes can beat Sagat...Goro was killed by Johnny Cage, who, by my estimates is nowhere near as powerful as Sagat. Also, Sagat is the only one here w/ a ranged attack sooo...

Wasn't that only in the movie though?

Goro and Kintaro can both shoot fireballs - Goro from his hands and Kintaro from his mouth.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By SoA

shokans win

Setherial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Setherial

Bump

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LubeMan

I'll have to go the Shokans, but in a tough battle.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadaloo