• Win by death, knockout or incapacitation
  • No preparation or outside help [unless stated otherwise]

Gear/Shaak Ti: Standard

Gear/Gamora: Standard

Restrictions/Bonuses: Round one, in character. Round two, morals are off

Combatants

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Jedi Master, Shaak Ti- Regarded as a Master of legendary power and strength in the Force, Shaak Ti was a humble woman whose preference for negotiations did not detract from her prowess with a lightsaber. Ti preferred to focus her energies into the studies of a Jedi Consular, focusing in the fields of diplomacy and healing. One of Ti's greatest gifts was her ability to commune with nature more deeply then most Jedi of the era. Able to control fauna and direct them with her will, she coupled this with the Consitor Sato technique, which enabled her to alter the environment. Aside from her mastery of the Force, Shaak Ti was well versed in several forms of lightsaber combat. Considered one of the finest swordswomen of the era, her colleagues regarded her as one of the most cunning warriors of the day. A practitioner of both the Makashi and Ataru forms, Ti was described as being incredibly graceful, a trait that was amplified by her exotic pigmentation and coloring. Infusing her weapon with the Force, she would throw her enemy off their feet by plunging her sabers into the ground and sending Force tremors through the soil. Easily fighting in crowds, Ti was aided in clearly perceiving her surroundings by the hollow spaces in her cranial horns, or montrals. Gathering information ultrasonically, they allowed her to speed up her movements faster and with more accuracy than most other Jedi.
  • Martial Art Master, Gamora - Her skills are considered to be among the highest in the Marvel Universe as she has mastered 83.4% of most known armed and unarmed techniques from various warfaring cultures. Her fighting skills are so advanced she can defeat opponents who are physically far superior to her. Her skill gives her the ability to outfight others who would be considered more powerful and/or stronger than her. She has the ability to paralyze or kill opponents by striking vital nerve cluster points on their bodies. Her preferred weapons are swords and knives. Her favorite being Godslayer. Thanos augmented her to be the physical equal of Adam Warlock. Gamora has highly enhanced speed, reflexes, agility, senses, stamina/endurance, durability and healing factor. She possesses super strength comparable to Ironman. As well as a precognitive tracking instinct. She has demonstrated the ability to survive in the vacuum of space un aided. Though if she can do this indefinitely is undetermined.Through specialized training also provided by Thanos she has resistance to an unknown extent against reality distortion and telepathic assaults. Most of Gamora's skeleton has been replaced with an unnamed, nearly unbreakable substance by Thanos.

Environment/Setting

No Caption Provided

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Bump

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I am going to go out on a limb and say

1. Gamora
  2. Shaak Ti
DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DarthAznable

Ugh I want to say Shaak Ti but I need to know more about Gamora. She should be able to get the best of her via force.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaak Ti should win both rounds. If her lightsaber isn't enough to incapacitate/kill Gamora she can possibly fall back on the Force, although I think the lightsaber will do just fine.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora stomps the crap out of her. /endthread

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah she was general with Mace and Obi Wan, and on the Jedi High Council, but I don't remember her doing anything of Note.....

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Shaak Ti is highly proficient in the force, I'd think that Gamoras' physical structure would make it somewhat difficult for her to be telekinetically crushed. Round 1 & 2 are still in the air for me. My knowledge of both is basic, aside from what I've quickly glanced at on the web or in a show.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If a lightsaber will go through Gamora Shaak Ti wins

HammerDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna go with Shaak because of her proficiency with a lightsaber and the force and also because she was able to tangle with StarKiller although at her loss.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Phylos

Bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If a lightsaber will go through Gamora Shaak Ti wins

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ti takes this. Gamora really never demonstrated anything that would allow her to continue after being pierced by a Lightsaber: And she also has no defense against telekinesis as far as I am aware of.

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Panzeera_King

@panzeera_king: I'm not familiar with Gamora's energy resistance.

she has been damaged by less blasts before, she would get sliced in half

JoeyCentral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaak Ti does to Gamora what she does to this magma guard.

Loading Video...

Aside from that, her mastery of the force gives her many more options to killing Gamora. For this reason, my money is on Shaak Ti.