SF team vs MK team

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

THESHIZ46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shao Khan is the emperor of outworld he can rip someone in half with ease and taunt tell them how strong he is he's never been killed and the beginning of mk9 he beat all of the mk characters and defeated blaze raiden had to message himself in the past just to try and stop him he could take on all of the sf characters by himself

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theshiz46: . . .I don't think you know a lot about Street Fighter, or at least you sound like you don't. Akuma is not a joke kid and Khan wont just "Rip him in half with ease' as you claim ether

THESHIZ46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Listen jr I've played both probably before you were even aware of video games Akuma is a boss and so are ken and ryu but I'm talking about pure raw power shao khan just gets the job done i know you probably love Akuma and wish you could marry him but go play a real video game like mk and see if you can even beat the sub boss first off

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Listen jr I've played both probably before you were even aware of video games Akuma is a boss and so are ken and ryu but I'm talking about pure raw power shao khan just gets the job done i know you probably love Akuma and wish you could marry him but go play a real video game like mk and see if you can even beat the sub boss first off

Hey I know you're new and all, but when you're responding to someone, quote them, or use the @ key to call them out.

For example @grandmastersexyhd The shiz responded to you in this thread..... BTW street fighter wins!!

THESHIZ46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright cool and thanks lol

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright cool and thanks lol

No problem

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Vaeternus

@pea55, nah your post is pretty lacking in any actual argument and just repeating yourself like a parrot...*yawn* now I know you're nick, you speak the exact same and he said the EXACT same thing to me few weeks ago in another topic(word for word). Nice try though...you obviously fail to see or know any MK characters, or even know MMH's abilities. Bringing up other topics does absolutely nothing for your argument. I'm not repeating myself, just posting the facts and telling you what's canon and what's not. The fact that you brought up MKSM and the MK movie(both of which aren't canon therefore irrelevant to this debate) is pointless and wrong.

Yeah, well when majority actually use logic and valid feats, points unlike you it does matter. Thus why MK wins here.

Really? proof of mods agreeing with you? And I love how you say "you MK fans" when clearly you're pro SF so don't even....

If you actually posted why SF wins due to a logical, valid argument I'd get that but you're not all you've done is accused me of being biased, posted non-canon MK feats which mean little here and rant about off topic stuff concerning other topics. This proves nothing and makes you look desperate if anything.

No, I'm merely agreeing with others. Not posting what they said, there's a difference ;)

MK team stomps, deal with it.

I'm curious honestly what @onilordasmodeus and @lordraiden think here to be honest...since you think I'm so crazy, these gentlemen are also MK followers so let me ask you guys, is using MK:SM and the MK film(two non canon MK elements) a great case for a valid argument here?

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theshiz46: Your argument is flawed like your logic. For one your argument consist of Raw power being the only factor in this match winning the battle, thats all it takes is Raw power eh nothing else. Akuma has TP, is an extreme H2H fighter and way more skilled H2H wise than Khan is yet Khan just rips his head off because he has more "Raw" power.

2. Akuma is a cool character but I don't care for him in Street Fighter, my favorite Street Fighter character is Dan and I have secondary characters that don't consist of Shoto's. I dont really care for Akuma, Ryu or Ken so get your act straight buddy.

3. Jr. Lol I'm 21, and what does it matter if I'm younger than you, I know for a fact that I still know more about MK and SF than you.

4. Funny how you say "Go play a real game like MK" that comment was so Free, I'm a fan of both games dunce. I've been playing MK since 1996 just a year after my fist game which was Street Fighter Alpha. So my First MK game was MK2 and since than i've played every single game and I've BEATEN every single game. Was your "Go see if you can go beat a Sub-Boss" suppose to be an insult? Lol that was pretty weak if thats the case because I've gone to tournaments. Ether way gameplay has nothing to do with the argument in this conversation so thats irrelevant anyways.

Your whole argument was stating the MK9 intro to storymode that was it, and because of that he would just Rip Akuma's head off. Yeah Akuma is really just going to let Khan rip his head off huh not to mention it was Liu Kang who kicked Khans A$$ in UMK3 which sent Kahn to retreat and be absent for 2 games(MK4 & MK:DA) until re-appearing in MK:D. If you're going to make an argument on Comicvine you better back it up, right now your argument is pre-school so unless you can tell me how Khan is just going to Rip Akuma's head off with ease until than you have a flawed invalid illogical argument.

Thanks @pea55 for the mention, wouldn;t have found out he replied had it not been for you telling me Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone knows how a battle between these universes would end.

Quan Chi would tear off Chun Li's legs and bludgeon everyone else to death with them.

THESHIZ46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/grandmastersexyhd/ I respect your backing up and I respect how dans your favorite character he's fun to play as but what proof can I show you it's a what if fight, I just have confidence in Shao Kahn dominating and overwhelming mk universe in my opinion has more powerful characters then street fighter universe so Shao Kahns competition is more demanding.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pea55 always goes hard for Capcom in these threads with long walls of text saying the same thing repeatedly, I'd almost respect it if he wasn't so obnoxious.

Either way, team MK still wins. Too much magic and they have many more ways to win. I respect the SF guys and they are not pushovers but bloodlusted team MK can kill them in too many ways.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Vaeternus

@enzeru: @franchise1590: exactly, I kind of feel bad for pea55 given how wrong he is and the fact that he bumped a 2 month old topic just to apparently flame other users...obnoxious would be a severe understatment.

@ pea55, you've proven nothing except for how ignorant you are and that you can bump topics months later to flame. Proof? Of what, others who agree with me in here which is everyone but you? lol read the topic.

You are literally the ONLY person in here who thinks sf wins out of being a fanboy and you're insulting people now, just deal with it and move on already.

You're wrong and been proved wrong. And no mksm isnt canon to the canon regular timeline, raiden never killed shao kahn in outworld which he does at the end of mksm. shang never posed as raiden in outworld, the mk team even confirmed it when they not only made mk9 but when mksm came out as there were clear conflicts with the original mk2 and mk3 timeline. lmao, you've murdered nothing and just make yourself look silly while telling others to "shut the f up" with horrible text grammar no less proves nothing other then how desperate you are.

You've lost this argument. Deal with it and stop flaming others because you dont agree, you seriously type a whole lot of words without proving anything. I really believe you bumped this to flame other users and for the sake of bumping. I'm flagging your post, you literally just insulted myself and user @Franchise1590.