• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by randomcharachter (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Team SF Ryu Ken Akuma M.Bison Team MK Shang Tsung Shao Khan Scorpion Sub zero

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (9016 posts) - - Show Bio

Team MK stomps.

#3 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Team MK wins because Ken is on team SF. Had it been someone better then maybe it be closer but Ken does no good here. Akuma, Bison and Ryu can hold their own but once ken dies and it becomes 3 on 4 MK will end up winning so yeah MK

#4 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5498 posts) - - Show Bio

Street Fighter. Ken may not be a serious fighter like Ryu, but he's still good enough to give Ryu a hard time due to the fact that they're rivals.

#5 Edited by Franchise1590 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

MK team wins but it has nothing to do with Ken and everything to do with Akuma being the only useful one of them SF. Everyone else gets clowned badly.

Bison's abilites which give him an edge in the SF world pretty much everyone in MK has including the people chosen for the enemy team plus more abilites.

Ryu and Ken get sent to hell and murdered by Scorpion who's much more powerful in the Netherrealm. He could roast them quickly there and join up against Akuma with the others.

This is borderline spite imo. Team MK stomps very easily.

#6 Posted by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

Team MK

#7 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

Team MK

#8 Posted by pea55 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

I see the matchups like this

Akuma vs Khan

M. Bison vs Shang Tsung

Ryu & Ken vs Sub Zero & Scorpion

I dont get it...... Why do people think that MK stomps!?!? Or borderline spite?? Sounds biased to me.

I see it being a good fight, but Street Fighter wins IMO

@saiyan_earthling said:

Street Fighter. Ken may not be a serious fighter like Ryu, but he's still good enough to give Ryu a hard time due to the fact that they're rivals.

#9 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

MK team has the edge here

#10 Posted by pea55 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

I say SF has the edge

#11 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

How? ^

MK team has this

#12 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

sf cant kill mk can

#13 Edited by pea55 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

How? ^

MK team has this

I see Bison taking Shang out b4 anyone on mk team takes out a SF char, making this fight a 4v3 fight.... SF takes it!! Now you give me your UNBIASED opinion please!!

#14 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@pea55, coming from the guy with a capcom photo..lol i would not be accusing anyone of being "biased"

Shang soul drains bison or turns into Vega then kills Bison easily....MK takes it, as majority in this topic have already said.

#15 Posted by pea55 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@pea55, coming from the guy with a capcom photo..lol i would not be accusing anyone of being "biased"

I don't have a Capcom photo.. Its a Marvel vs Capcom photo, and having that does not make me biased, nor does it make me a fan of Capcom. I am a fan of the MvC games, as I am most fighting games. You on the other hand do have a mk char as yours.

i would not be accusing anyone of being "biased"

Who accused u of being "biased"?? I sure as hell didn't.. But now you're accusing me of accusing you, and that is based on nothing more than an assumption.. SMH.. My advice to you is, to keep your facts straight, and be wise when making assumptions, for they can be as wrong as you were in the assumption that you just made. It also doesn't look good in debates.. just sayin..

Shang soul drains bison

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't shang's opponents have to be ko'd or near defeat for him to drain their souls?? If so, than he's not going to take Bison's.

Shang turns into Vega then kills Bison easily...

Shane is not going to turn into Vega if e doesn't know who he is, and shang wouldn't defeat Bison with Vega if he could.. U actually think vega could take out Bison?? SMH..

MK takes it, as majority in this topic have already said.

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."-

Captain America

#16 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>&lt;p&gt;@pea55, yes you did...and quote you "now give me your UNBIASED opinion" so yes you did call me biased.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;You have a marvel vs. CAPCOM photo in your avy so again, dont be a hypocrite...yes i have sektor because i'm a fan ofmk series like you are with mvc, my point is im no more biased then you are...but you are in the minority here.

Thats nice and all but i dont need or ask for your advice, follow your own advice thanks, stay on topic instead of pulling out "the bias card" please, it does nothing for yourargument and makes you look desperate.

Not at all, all he has to be is near you, stun you or knock you down not necessarily "k.o" as we've seen in the first film and he also soul drained people without fighting them in MKC...

The Real vega, no...but shang isn't vega..he's far, far more powerful my point is he can deceive him and bison has no clue shang can shapeshift/morph either. All shang needs to do is see that bison has grunts working for him and molrph into one of them, thus fooling him if he goes that route. shang could morph into anyone though and use their powers&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Ok, well it does matter if majority feel then the thread is overall decided, of coure you're entitled to your view but it doesn't change the fact that most here still feel mk would win this match up....the sf guys are simply outclassed by more powerful people. Simply put.

The difference between the "media or mob" and "a comicvine topic" is they're supposed to report facts, instead they use their views as facts thus not doing their job.</p><p>These fictional topics however are based on feats, facts and opinions so that's a poor example. Of course the media doesnt always report the truth, but that's very different then these fictional battle topics. Most of them are opinion based, but that being said a lot of them are based off a logical opinion based on feats or fact concerning the characters involved.</p>

#17 Edited by pea55 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>&lt;p&gt;@pea55, yes you did...and quote you "now give me your UNBIASED opinion" so yes you did call me biased

So, I guess that means that if I was to ask you to play a fair game, thn it means that Im calling you an unfair player?? That doesn't make any sense at all!! Asking someone to give their "unbiased opinion" is not the same as accusing someone of being biased. To say that it is is completely idiotic.

@vaeternus said:

You have a marvel vs. CAPCOM photo in your avy so again, dont be a hypocrite...yes i have sektor because i'm a fan ofmk series like you are with mvc, my point is im no more biased then you are.

I never called u biased, but if I did, how would I be wrong, since you're admitting that you're biased?? I mean, you do believe that if a poster has a picture up of a certain franchise, than that automatically puts them in that category. MvC is one of my favorite fighting games, as well as MK Trilogy, but if my avi was a photo of MK Trilogy, would that make me a biased MK fan?? NO!! Not at all!! In regardless to whether my avi is a MvC, or Mk Trilogy photo I still feel that team SF takes this. So, no I am not biased, and if I was, I'm still going to give an unbiased opinion.

@vaeternus said:

but you are in the minority here.

Thats nice and all but i dont need or ask for your advice, follow your own advice thanks, stay on topic instead of pulling out "the bias card" please, it does nothing for yourargument and makes you look desperate.

As, I said b4 I never called you biased, and you know that. The only poster to call you biased was YOU!! Now your pride is gettin in the way, for you do not want to admit that you needed my advice. Your assumptions, and misinterpretations led you to believe that I was accusing u of being biased, but u were wrong behind the assumption u made, although u didn't have to take the advice, its clear you needed it. To say that you didn't need it only makes you look all the more desperate.. SMH..

@vaeternus said:

he also soul drained people without fighting them in MKC...

Proof please!! And I'm not talkin about the non canon malibu comics either!!

The Real vega, no...but shang isn't vega..he's far, far more powerful my point is he can deceive him and bison has no clue shang can shapeshift/morph either.

1. Do you honestly believe that Bison will be stupid enough to not know whats goin on, if he sees Shang morph right in front of him??

@vaeternus said:

All shang needs to do is see that bison has grunts working for him and molrph into one of them, thus fooling him if he goes that route.

How's Shang gonna "SEE" any of these "grunts" if none of these said grunts are in this fight?? Therefor Shang won't be morphing into, nor will he be fooling anyone, because that "route" has no authentic direction.. That logic of yours is flawed!!

@vaeternus said:

Ok, well it does matter if majority feel then the thread is overall decided, of coure you're entitled to your view but it doesn't change the fact that most here still feel mk would win this match up....the sf guys are simply outclassed by more powerful people. Simply put.

I don't give a f*ck about what the majority says!! Did it matter to you when "majority" of the posters felt that Hulk would destroy Raiden?? Huh, MKF30?? No, I don' t think so.. In fact.. I know so!! Now, you don't be a hypocrite!!

@vaeternus said:

The difference between the "media or mob" and "a comicvine topic" is they're supposed to report facts, instead they use their views as facts thus not doing their job.</p><p>These fictional topics however are based on feats, facts and opinions so that's a poor example. Of course the media doesnt always report the truth, but that's very different then these fictional battle topics. Most of them are opinion based, but that being said a lot of them are based off a logical opinion based on feats or fact concerning the characters involved.</p>

You totally misinterpreted my reasoning for posting what I posted. I quoted those lines from Captain America in MUA2(and also Marvel Civil War), when the government, Half of the MU, and "majority" of U.S. citizens wanted all super humans to turn over their identities. Well, Captain America disagreed with the majorities views, and stood by what he believed was right. Cap also mentioned how at one point, the majority of America thought it was okay to enslave Blacks, and how the Majority felt it was okay to incarcerate all Japanese Americans during WW2. Guess what?? The majority was wrong!!

That's my reasoning for posting what I posted. Like Cap, I feel that majority of the views here are wrong, and I'm going to stand by what I feel is right no matter what. I don't see what was wrong with analogy, so you can kill that noise with that "poor example" bull crap of yours!!!!!

Since you're admitting that you're biased, I will try not to continue to argue with you, for biased posters seem to make systematic decisions in certain circumstances based on cognitive factors rather than evidence. In my experience, biased views seem to never understand reason or rational.

SF wins!! PERFECT!!!!! Or flawless victory 4 mk fans!!

PEACE!!!!!

#18 Posted by myrmidonhero (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to know, before I post... What are the feat limits here? Only what happens in game? Or is there a certain amount of external media allowed? (ex: Animated Movies/TV Shows, Comics... Etc.)

#19 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to know, before I post... What are the feat limits here? Only what happens in game? Or is there a certain amount of external media allowed? (ex: Animated Movies/TV Shows, Comics... Etc.)

I think it's just the gamesl. Animated movies I think MK only has 1 and only 1 animated series whereas SF has 5 animated movies and like 4-5 animated series. SF also has a lot more comics than MK so it has to be just game feats to really be fair I would guess

#20 Posted by Marshall_Long (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

The way I see it Kahn and Shang Tsung lose to Akuma and Bison and Sub-Zero and Scorpion beat Ryu and Ken but honestly I feel it will come down to these two teams.

#21 Posted by myrmidonhero (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the fight is closer than most would suggest. While the fellas from MK are definitely a force to be reckoned with, what with the in-game combat abilities plus fatalities and weapons it could be tough to beat them. On the other hand, SF video game characters, while they may not have Fatalities, they have EX Moves (Powered versions of their normal specials), Super Moves and Ultra Combos. Fatalities (by game standards) can only be used when an opponent is at defeat, where as EX moves just require the SF guys to be aggressive, same with Super Moves. Ultra Combos are more rapidly activated by the SF guys taking damage (again, if we're using game law here).

Akuma and Bison/Vega can both teleport, as can Shang Tsung and Scorpion. Ryu and Ken have fireballs that can easily counter Sub-Zero's Ice Blasts or Scorpion's Spear, not too mention Ryu, Ken and Akuma can spam the ever-living crud out of Hadoukens of varying strengths (especially since Akuma can launch while air-borne) they definitely have the range game advantage (though Shang Tsung's triple Skulls and Rising Skulls projectiles would be formidable as well). Shang Tsung can only absorb the souls of defeated enemies so that ability won't come into play until any warrior is defeated. On range game, I would give the edge to the SF fellas, close combat, I might give it to MK since they have weapons. If we remove gameplay law and simply use game moves in general, then I still have to hand it to SF.

All the SF guys could spam Ultra and Super Combos like crazy, and while that would mean MK could spam Fatalities as well, all the Fatalities typically require a closer proximity to work. Which would work in Akuma's favor per the Shun-goku-satsu (Raging Demon), Ryu could Range them with massive Hadoukens and Bison/Vega could fly around all sorts of willy-nilly. Ken would be the weaker link here as his big moves require close proximity to work and that would put him in fatality range. Ultimately Shang Tsung would be the last MK fella standing since he could cannibalize his team's souls upon their defeat, but I think he would succumb to a many-on-one fight.

#22 Posted by Grandmastersexyhd (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I would say ken has a chance but it's hard to say right now. Pre-SF4 Ken was pretty good he was always fighting and very active in tournaments but in SF4 and SF 3'rd Strike he was more of a business man who was settling down with his family and training Sean. I think Alpha Ken matches up better with Sub-Zero or Scorpion. Scorpion and Subzy face people with Fireballs on a daily basis, Ken hasn't faced characters like these two before. Scorpion with his Hellfire, Spears and Teleport would all be new to Ken, but not to Ryu as he has fought Akuma before. Going by Game fighting mechanics would be a bit to hard to analyze I'm just going by feats. Bison I believe could take Shang-Tsung easily without chambers of souls being around him. In MK:Deadly Alliance Liu Kang was whooping Shang Tsungs a$$ before Quan Chi hit him with a skull. Bison especially Alpha 3 Bison would wreck any version of Shang Tsung in my opinion.

Not knocking Shang Tsung but he's a good prep and scheme guy, on a one on one battle Bison has to much over him Flight, Psycho Power, Teleport, and is just more borderline insane than Shang Tsung is. Akuma and Khan, no telling whose actually winning that battle. Gouki does have the Raging Demon but Idk if that would actually kill a God, it did Kill Bison in a comic once but comparing Bison to Khan is like comparing apples to oranges. It's a really close battle. I think Khan wins though I mean people forget he can clone himself, thats how he escaped death. Shin-Akuma I would say is a much better match than Regular Akuma though he's still a major badass but Khan just seems like he'd last longer against Akuma. That bing said, that ultimately decides the winner to me is the winner of the stongest. Khan beats Akuma. Scorpion beats Ken. Ryu beats Subz. Bison beats Shang and than Khan stomps Bison and Ryu thats just how I see it.

#23 Edited by myrmidonhero (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are some fair points, but I think the caveat here is that while Kahn can clone himself, he doesn't have access to those clones for this fight, just like Tsung doesn't have access to the Well of Souls. He may survive a Raging Demon, but he'll be struggling to get up from it, which would give Akuma enough time to finish him off with a Kongou Kokuretsu Zan and smear his brain all over the place. Kahn probably survives the Raging Demon, but that ground punch would be the clincher for Kahn's end I think.

I agree that Kahn by himself is probably the biggest hitter for MK, but Akuma isn't exactly human himself either and has been developing his strikes to "Kill Gods" so to speak. Akuma would view Kahn as the strongest person MK has to offer. If Kahn doesn't go down fast, those two would be tied up for the majority of the fight I think, whoever had the numbers after the other defeats would probably take it at that point because I don't know how long they would survive against a many-on-one scenario.

#24 Posted by pea55 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Any canon feats are allowed unless EU feats are activated in the op. Outside of the games, Mk has a midway comic series that is canon, while SF has a Udon comic series, and according to a Mk fan's wiki siting, the SF comic series was stated to be non canon, while other wikis state Udon's SF comic to be in fact canon.... Until someone other than an Mk fan can show something more than a wiki proving Udon's Sf comics are non canon, than they will remain canon in my eyes. If EU feats were allowed, than Street Fighter has alot more showings as @grandmastersexyhd already stated, and alot more impressive EU showings at that.

#25 Edited by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

@pea55 said:

Akuma vs Khan

M. Bison vs Shang Tsung

I dont get it...... Why do people think that MK stomps!?!? Or borderline spite?? Sounds biased to me.

@saiyan_earthling said:

QFT. With these match ups, I can almost see SF clearing the board. I love MK as a game more than I do SF, but SF characters IMO have higher physical and combat showings.

In any case, SF wins.

#26 Posted by pea55 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Shang Tsung can only absorb the souls of defeated enemies so that ability won't come into play until any warrior is defeated.

Bison I believe could take Shang-Tsung easily without chambers of souls being around him. In MK:Deadly Alliance Liu Kang was whooping Shang Tsungs a$$ before Quan Chi hit him with a skull. Bison especially Alpha 3 Bison would wreck any version of Shang Tsung in my opinion.

Not knocking Shang Tsung but he's a good prep and scheme guy, on a one on one battle Bison has to much over him Flight, Psycho Power, Teleport, and is just more borderline insane than Shang Tsung is.

Be careful guys!! Mkf30/Vaeternus will be at your throats for saying such things!!

1. @myrmidonhero Yes I totally agree!! I've never seen shang take a soul unless his foe was defeated. You can't tell that to mkf30 though.. SMH.....

2. @grandmastersexyhd I totally agree that Bison is too much for shang. In fact, that has been my primary argument in this thread. I see Bison being the game changer here.. I feel that everyone else could hold their own long enough for Bison to defeat shang makin this a 4 on 3 handicap fight in the favor of Team Street Fighter!!

#27 Edited by pea55 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@pea55 said:

Akuma vs Khan

M. Bison vs Shang Tsung

@saiyan_earthling said:

QFT. With these match ups, I can almost see SF clearing the board. I love MK as a game more than I do SF, but SF characters IMO have higher physical and combat showings.

In any case, SF wins.

Couldn't agree more with you bro!!

#28 Posted by CrazyBuffalo (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Fairly close fight, but I give it to team MK, because I think Sub-Zero and Scorpion would outclass Ryu and Ken, and the other four are all pretty heavy hitters, so once it becomes uneven, it's all downhill.

#29 Posted by MonsterStomp (20336 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Khan, Shang and Scorpion just BFR everyone?

#31 Edited by pea55 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@pea55 said:

@

I see Bison taking Shang out b4 anyone on mk team takes out a SF char, making this fight a 4v3 fight.... SF takes it!! Now you give me your UNBIASED opinion please!!

Yes you DID call me biased, quotes don't lie sir...as you've said this to me few posts earlier...there I even bolded it out for you, you told me to give my "unbiased" opinion implying I was originally BEING biased...anyone else here can see this. Which I didn't btw, I explained why logically why the MK team would win this, you just seem to not want to except it. I can't help you out there. So that covers the "biased" bit...

@pea55 said:
@vaeternus said:

<p>&lt;p&gt;@pea55, yes you did...and quote you "now give me your UNBIASED opinion" so yes you did call me biased

So, I guess that means that if I was to ask you to play a fair game, thn it means that Im calling you an unfair player?? That doesn't make any sense at all!! Asking someone to give their "unbiased opinion" is not the same as accusing someone of being biased. To say that it is is completely idiotic.

I did not say "YOU'RE BIASED"..... I said "now give me your UNBIASED opinion"..... See the difference?? U made an assumption.. How in the hell are you gonna tell me what I was implying?? Only I know what I meant, and only you can assume. Knowledge is undisputed vs assumptions and always will be.

@vaeternus said:

Obviously you're nick or someone if you're going on about accounts

This is coming from the guy who constantly cries about ppl staying on topic, yet he cant do it himself.... SMH.... More hypocrisy....

I mean you are MKF30, aren't you??

@nick_hero22 Lmao!! He thinks Im you!!

@vaeternus said:

Bison isn't the smartest guy on Earth....and how can he tell if Shang can morph perfectly into ANYONE he knows? It's not like he's the MMH and has telepathy...or precognition. It's not flawed, obviously you didn't play MK9...or you'd know this was simple logic.

Yes I do in fact, but I take one thing back Shang can morph into someone far more powerful then Vega

Bison doesn't need to be the smartest guy in the world to beat Shang. In this fight shang will start out as shang, and if he morphs into anyone anytime in between the beginning of this fight, and his defeat, than Bison would smell shenanigans. Who wouldn't?? That's common sense!!

I beat MK9 once and never played it again THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Stop makin assumptions, for it makes you look desperate.

shang can morph into someone more powerful than Vega?? Yaaaay!! Good for him!! It's not going to help him defeat Bison!!

@vaeternus said:
@monsterstomp said:

Pretty much, they're just so much more powerful then most if not everyone on the SF team here. The only one who's a serious major factor on SF team is Akuma, who has lost to Ryu before. Sub and Scorp have better feats

I'm not being a hypocrite, I'm merely posting the facts of this thread which speak for itself...

1. If Akuma's a threat, and he lost to Ryu, wouldn't that make Ryu a threat as well?? Based on what you just said, that should make Ryu more of threat than Akuma. Contradiction much?? SMH..... Embarrassing...

2. Sub and Scorps have better feats?? Proof please!!

3. You're posting facts?? Since when?? Assumption are not facts u know??

@vaeternus said:

I didn't misinterpret anything, you brought up media and the mob initially, now you're ranting on Marvel...so it's not bullcrap, obviously you're taking what I said totally out of proportion.

I already explained how the Captain America quote was related to my point, and the mob, nor did the media have any relation at all. If you still don't understand that, than u still are in fact, misinterpreting.

Also, the fact that you're cursing or trying to not to shows you're getting angry with someone in a difference in opinion...

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here, pal. You kinda lost me at the "trying to not to" part. But it seems to me that you're accusing me of being angry because I'm cursing. Well if that's so, than you're once again wrong via speculation=assumption. When will u stop?? Argue facts please!!

...lol again, MK guys will win here in a tough battle. Accept it, you're not changing my mind so I just suggest we agree.

How is this a tough battle, if only 1 man is a threat in a 4v4 fight?? I mean u did say Akuma was the only threat on team SF. Another contradiction.... This is awful!! SMH.....

I'm not changing your mind?? Once you admitted that you were biased I realized that I wasn't gonna change your mind. Which was why I said I wasn't gonna continue to argue with you. duuuuhhhh!!

@vaeternus said:

All you did was go on about how you didn't call me biased (even though you did and I proved it via the quote) and call me "unreasonable" etc. Which isn't true, anyone who knows me on here knows I just know my stuff with MK, games etc what can I say?

MK wins here. Fatality!

1. I did more that just dispute your accusations of me calling u biased, but I disputed just about every point you made. Don't over exaggerate!! It makes u look desperate.

2. I didn't call you" unreasonable" You admitted to being biased, and biased ppl usually don't agree with reason or rational. So if you're admitting that you're biased, than you're also admitting that you're "unreasonable".

3. You know your stuff about MK, aye?? Than why didn't know that Johnny Cage defeated Goro?? Huh, MKF30??

#32 Posted by cursedbean (43 posts) - - Show Bio

MK Shao Khan SOLO

#33 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma solos

#34 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@pea55

YES you did...and I even quoted you but you know what dude lol believe what you want, anyone who can clearly read the English language can see you said I'm biased with you "not give me you UNBIASED opinion" do you not know what the word unbiased means? It means, a view that is NOT biased. Perhaps you don't know what the word biased means...so allow me to help you out...there is no assumption, it's plain fact which you now deny because I called you out on it as well as the rest of your argument which I'll get to in a second but just to help you out here.

biased past participle, past tense of bi·as (Verb)

Verb

1. Show prejudice for or against (someone or something) unfairly: "the tests were biased against women"; "a biased view of the world".
  2. Influence unfairly to invoke favoritism: "her story failed to bias the jury".

Read it, learn it...

Point is you of all people be it Spike or nick or that other guy, I don't really care shouldn't be talking about other accounts. Again, has nothing to do with this topic nor your argument. Entirely irrelevant. Personally, I really don't care who you are.

Oh yes because Bison can some how see or sense that someone who can replicate/morph into anyone perfectly is not the actual person standing in front of him? Right...no it's common sense to accept that he'd be fooled regardless, Shang has fooled Shao Kahn, Raiden at times so Bison won't be an issue...

And clearly it shows, thus why you know nothing about MK.

Again, I never said nor limited Shang to "just Vega" it was an example which clearly you took out of context, my point is Shang can morph into ANYONE he desires...

Yes, uhh I never said Ryu wouldn't be a threat I said Ryu beat Akuma(who is supposedly more powerful then Ryu) do the math...your lack of knowledge is embarrassing.

Yes, they do ohh let's see here Sub beating Ermac(a powerful telekinetic who would rip the SF team to shreads), Scorpion(and undead ninja spectre with great power), Goro and Kintaro at once, Kano, Noob-Saibot aka his brother, Reptile.

Scorpion, killing the elder Sub-Zero, beating NW(a powerful shaman), Kung Lao(one of Earths' best fighters) like nothing, defeating later on and making even Quan-Chi(arguably MK's most powerful sorcerer) run from him....being the Elder God's champion during MK Deception as one of the only 2 people able to kill Onaga at that point who was practically invulnerable except to Elder God powered Scorpion and Shujinko...Shujinko however beat him to it by absorbing everyone's power. Shall I go on? Akuma nor Ryu have feats comparable to either...and before you say Asura Akuma, not canon. So no, not assumptions....what feats, facts have you posted on your argument? Oh yeah..none..

Again, your Captain America/"mob" post out of no where to try to prove an off topic point means nothing here....and does nothing for your argument. Why would you be using foul language? Getting upset you're losting the argument?

Initially it may seem even (by numbers, but not by power)once MK starts playing seriously, the SF guys have little hope and again the only major threat here I should say since you obviously missed my point is Akuma who can be dealt with by Shao Kahn or Shang. I'm not biased anymore then you are, at least I'm posting facts, feats unlike you who're just getting pissy and responding for the sake of responding....

You've done nothing but call me biased, unreasonable and trying to refrain from cursing actually you did use the F bomb...tsk, tsk, tsk big no, no. You don't see me cursing. And you're just repeating yourself instead of proving me wrong.

Yes I do know my MK stuff, uhh Johnny Cage never defeated Goro. Movies=not canon, TV shows, cartoons and comics are ALL not canon guy....just further proof you know little about MK. Now who's getting desperate using NON-canon feats to try to aid your argument? I've already explained this, as did @onilordasmodeus

Shao Kahn and Shang can solo this, Sub and Scorp merely ensure the MK team's win here.

#35 Edited by nick_hero22 (7232 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus:

Why is my name being thrown around here? Oh! And flagged. I find it very ironic when you mention people using alternate accounts when every since your MKF30 got unbanned you have being using it right along side your current account.

#36 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ nick

Sad to see you still haven't learned that You can't flag anything for the sake of anything(nobody here did anything wrong so good luck with that), for one I didn't quote you what other account? I have that name and this name. You're the one with multiple names..

#37 Edited by nick_hero22 (7232 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus:

1) Who is currently masquerading on two different accounts, which to my knowledge is against the rules. I don't need to troll by alternating between post on two different accounts; I have more productive things to do with myself.

2) You were making the assumption that pea55 was me on another account since you claimed that he was trolling, which is extremely ironic since you are continuous called out for being a rabid fanboy and troll on a plethora of threads that I don't even take the time to participate in. How many people other then you and Terminator_Fan actually berate my debating skills? Zero.

I also like how you purposely misspelled my name, so that this message wouldn't be sent to my inbox.

#38 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22

Curious, do you ever stop repeating yourself? There is no "masquerading" and secondly you're a not a mod so stop pretending to be one and jumping the gun, this is my current name I post under and have for a while. Yeah you really should follow your own advice, perhaps you can do more productive things as in not "flagging" everyone who disagrees with you for no reason.

No, I said I told him I don't care who is he be it you or NOT you, I don't care point is only YOU bring up the MKF30 constantly(and only other person besides you is Isaac) so naturally those who read your posts would think that, and he happened to do that, for a guy who "rarely" posts (pea55) happening to know that I find that oddly coincidental, outside of you only other person who knows that is Isaac and I know that's not him. BTW, you've had few names yourself so don't be a hypocrite with NickA, other nick name etc and this one. But I don't care, the update made all accounts free to post and the site last I checked still allows people to post. Also, I find it FUNNY how I only said "nick" yet you know how many nicks there are on here? quite a few, yet someone pea55 knew who I was referring to...hmm that's not suspicious at all...I'd still wager you're the same person or a friend of his, either way I don't care. It all comes down to the fact that neither of you like being corrected time and time again in MK related topics be it by me or @onilordasmodeus

So don't even bring up "debating skills" we've debunked yours on several occassions...

Who's calling me out on being a rabid fanboy? Going off topic as usual. Only person here is you, so clearly you don't know what you're talking about as usual. Go away, troll some where else please, I'm no more a fan of MK then you are to Predator given your posts in those topics so don't even go there. Seriously, don't lecture me or anyone else about being "productive" when clearly you're just posting here to go out of your way as usual to start trouble.

#39 Edited by nick_hero22 (7232 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus:

1) When have you guys ever corrected me on anything MK related? Links? Because there are few threads that I'm capable of pulling up to show how poorly you guys debate. Now, dare me to post it!

2) You have never debunked my debating skills let alone anyone else's, so you can stop posting your lies. You are constantly called out for trolling and be a fanboy. Do I need to post links to this to?

3) Plenty of users have referred to as a troll such as issac_clarke, Baldy, Shooting_Star, dccomicsrule2011, Kingjohnrocks,and etc.

#40 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha...you know what I'm not even going to get into it with that's just too easy, but just say numerous times...yeah, if you consider "correcting you being misinformed" poor debaters, sure... dare you to post what? Any MK topic with @onilordasmodeus, myself vs you proves my point that you're wrong.

Oh yes I have, I've debunked tons of your arguments especially in MK related topics too many to count. Not lies, fact. No I'm not, again you and your one pal don't count. Most people agree with me so by all means post links I have a ton, and funny one of those guys you listed even corrected you recently which I find hilarious.

No, for one baldy and shooting star and king are the same guy, isaac lives in his own world, dc I hardly even see post and you. Nobody takes most of those names seriously anyway. And I have far more followers, fans on here then most if not all of those names you just listed so yeah...so sure a few people who think "i'm a troll" concerns me...

#42 Posted by Xaa (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Team MK

Team MK stomps.

MK team wins but it has nothing to do with Ken and everything to do with Akuma being the only useful one of them SF. Everyone else gets clowned badly.

Bison's abilites which give him an edge in the SF world pretty much everyone in MK has including the people chosen for the enemy team plus more abilites.

Ryu and Ken get sent to hell and murdered by Scorpion who's much more powerful in the Netherrealm. He could roast them quickly there and join up against Akuma with the others.

@dondave said:

Team MK

The Mortal Kombat team murders

#43 Edited by pea55 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

@pea55

YES you did...and I even quoted you but you know what dude lol believe what you want, anyone who can clearly read the English language can see you said I'm biased with you "not give me you UNBIASED opinion" do you not know what the word unbiased means? It means, a view that is NOT biased. Perhaps you don't know what the word biased means...so allow me to help you out...there is no assumption, it's plain fact which you now deny because I called you out on it as well as the rest of your argument which I'll get to in a second but just to help you out here.

biased past participle, past tense of bi·as (Verb)

Verb

1. Show prejudice for or against (someone or something) unfairly: "the tests were biased against women"; "a biased view of the world".
  2. Influence unfairly to invoke favoritism: "her story failed to bias the jury".

Read it, learn it...

I don't give a damn what YOU quoted!! Like I said b4 unfair to fair= unbiased to biased

I already proved that asking someone to give an unbiased opinion is not the same as accusing one of being biased. Just like asking someone to play a fair game is not the same as calling one an unfair player!! No one called you biased but you. END OF STORY!! This has not been disputed by you nor anyone else, so don't come at me with this sh*t no more!!!! If it doesn't have anything to do with the fighters in this fight than kill that noise!! If you feel like I'm name calling than flag me, and let the mods deal with it. I'm not arguing with you anymore on this particular subject!!

@vaeternus said:

Oh yes because Bison can some how see or sense that someone who can replicate/morph into anyone perfectly is not the actual person standing in front of him? Right...no it's common sense to accept that he'd be fooled regardless, Shang has fooled Shao Kahn, Raiden at times so Bison won't be an issue...

Shang starts out as Shang in this fight, so if he "replicate/morph" into anyone anytime after the start of this fight, than he wont be fooling anyone. I could understand if Shang had already morphed before the fight started, but that is not the case here. If Rayden and Khan didn't smell shenanigans than they're just idiots.

My homeboy walks up greeting himself saying "yo whats up bro," than I respond the same. Than all of a sudden he turns into my GF right in front of my face, and then says "hey babe" right before leaning in for a kiss.

Do you think I'm gonna fall for that?? Hell NOOOOO!!!!! To say otherwise is completely idotic!!!!!

@vaeternus said:

And clearly it shows, thus why you know nothing about MK.

You have yet to prove this!!

@vaeternus said:

Again, I never said nor limited Shang to "just Vega" it was an example which clearly you took out of context, my point is Shang can morph into ANYONE he desires...

I didn't take anything out of context, nor did I think you just limited Shang to "just Vega," but I did limit Shang to anyone that he knows, and until you can prove otherwise, that's where it'll stand. So Shang wont be morphing into Vega, or anyone else in the street fighter universe.

@vaeternus said:

Yes, uhh I never said Ryu wouldn't be a threat I said Ryu beat Akuma(who is supposedly more powerful then Ryu) do the math...your lack of knowledge is embarrassing.

@vaeternus said:

Pretty much, they're just so much more powerful then most if not everyone on the SF team here. The only one who's a serious major factor on SF team is Akuma, who has lost to Ryu before.

No your lies are embarrassing!!!! ^^^^^

@vaeternus said:

Yes, they do ohh let's see here Sub beating Ermac(a powerful telekinetic who would rip the SF team to shreads), Scorpion(and undead ninja spectre with great power), Goro and Kintaro at once, Kano, Noob-Saibot aka his brother, Reptile.

Scorpion, killing the elder Sub-Zero, beating NW(a powerful shaman), Kung Lao(one of Earths' best fighters) like nothing, defeating later on and making even Quan-Chi(arguably MK's most powerful sorcerer) run from him....being the Elder God's champion during MK Deception as one of the only 2 people able to kill Onaga at that point who was practically invulnerable except to Elder God powered Scorpion and Shujinko...Shujinko however beat him to it by absorbing everyone's power. Shall I go on? Akuma nor Ryu have feats comparable to either...and before you say Asura Akuma, not canon. So no, not assumptions....what feats, facts have you posted on your argument? Oh yeah..none..

Oh, so Sub>Ermac, and Ermac>sf team?? So that means that you think that sub>>sf team?? I wanna see you post a thread with sub zero against this team and watch how fast it gets closed!!!!! Now that's embarrassing..... SMH

Wait a minute..... you say sub> scorpion, but then sayscorpion>elder sub zero?? Makes no sense at all!!!! FLAWED LOGIC AT IT'S BEST!!!!! LMAO

Oh yeah btw, Ryu won his tournament.... Can we say the same for sub and scorp?? Talk about accomplishments.... SMH

@vaeternus said:

Again, your Captain America/"mob" post out of no where to try to prove an off topic point means nothing here....and does nothing for your argument. Why would you be using foul language? Getting upset you're losting the argument?

Where are the facts backing these claims?? SMH LMAO!!!!!

Don't ask me about foul language anymore, for it has nothing to do with the topic!! If you got a problem with how I speak, than flag me, or don't respond!! I also don't wanna hear you complain about people staying on topic anymore either, if you cant do it yourself!!!!!

@vaeternus said:

Initially it may seem even (by numbers, but not by power)once MK starts playing seriously, the SF guys have little hope and again the only major threat here I should say since you obviously missed my point is Akuma who can be dealt with by Shao Kahn or Shang.

What numbers?? I didn't miss sh*t, but you're again stating that Akuma is the only threat. So, again tell me how he's the only threat when he lost to Ryu?? That means that Akuma isn't the only threat here..... Do the math, and stop contradicting yourself!!!!!

You think Shang can beat Akuma?? Are you serious??

@vaeternus said:

I'm not biased anymore then you are, at least I'm posting facts, feats unlike you who're just getting pissy and responding for the sake of responding....

I'm not going in circles with u about this "biased" sh!t anymore. What facts?? What feats?? You've done nothing but make statements, and it's not proving nothing here.

@vaeternus said:

You've done nothing but call me biased, unreasonable and trying to refrain from cursing actually you did use the F bomb...tsk, tsk, tsk big no, no. You don't see me cursing. And you're just repeating yourself instead of proving me wrong.

You really need to stop over exaggerating, and lying. I never called you unreasonable. I said if you're gonna admit to being biased than I won't argue with you, for biased people never seem to never agree with reason or rational. Your comprehension skills seem to be off quite a bit. Yayyyyy!! Mkf30 doesn't curse!! Who gives a flying f*ck?? Talkin about this is not helping you.

Btw I did alot more than call you biased and unreasonable. How about aruing that I didn't call u biased, or Shang's morphing won't fool Bison, How about the proof that I asked for, that you never provided, or how I told you that majority don't mean squat, how about me confronting on your hypocritical ways about staying on topic, or how you should learn to stop believing assumption like it knowledge.....etc Your exaggerations is what makes you look desperate. Lying to win an argument is not a good look. I keep disputing your accusations, and you keep bringing them up, yet you have the audacity to try to confront me about goin in circles?? GTFO dude!!

@vaeternus said:

Yes I do know my MK stuff, uhh Johnny Cage never defeated Goro. Movies=not canon, TV shows, cartoons and comics are ALL not canon guy....just further proof you know little about MK. Now who's getting desperate using NON-canon feats to try to aid your argument? I've already explained this, as did @onilordasmodeus

Shao Kahn and Shang can solo this, Sub and Scorp merely ensure the MK team's win here.

Here we go with you and your assumptions again!! SMH..... When you constantly use assumptions, because you are too lazy to go out and find facts yourself, makes you look ignorant, and desperate to be right!! When will you learn?? You're assuming that I'm talking about "non-canon movie elements," but you're wrong again!!!!! I was in fact, talking about MKSM..... Unlike you, I'm not going to state that (I know based on assumption) johnny cage defeated Goro in MKSM, for I didn't play the game. It was just what I read online, and every time I brought that up on CV it was never disputed.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Mr. Carlton Defeat Goro in MKSM??

I know that MKSM isn't canon, but that's not the point. You're implying that Goro never faced defeat to Mr Carlton outside of the movie, and if he did in MKSM, than you my friend are wrong again!!!!!

And if this is such a stomp in mk's favor, why hasn't it been locked yet??

#44 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@pea55, give it up already....it's a stomp because MK is simply stronger. Read it and weep.

Oh well you should care about the quote as it proves you wrong given what you said calling me biased...

Not an assumption, not lies either. Unlike you posting such.

You obviously underestimate Sub-Zero and the MK team here...big shocker.

No, I have already posted logical facts to back my case unlike you who at this point is merely trolling..

MKSM nor the movie AGAIN are NOT CANON. Get a clue already...Cage never defeated Goro

MK team wins in a stomp, period...

@xaa said:

@dark_guyver said:

Team MK

@monsterstomp said:

@vaeternus said:

@neongamewave said:

Team MK stomps.

@franchise1590 said:

@dondave said:

Team MK

Pretty much in a nutshell lol

#45 Posted by Shaboba (7 posts) - - Show Bio

MK team obliterates. Akuma is the only hope that the SF team has, and the sheer superior power of the MK team will, combined, prove too much in my opinion.

#46 Edited by Equonox (968 posts) - - Show Bio

MK wins.

Ken is clearly the weak link and would likely lose to anyone on the other team.

Ryu could likely beat SZ or Scorpion, but not both (which, given Ken likely goes down fast, could be the case here).

Team SF has no answer to Shao Kahn or Shang Tsung...Kahn's an absolute beast and a powerhouse (not to mention planetary threat) and could tank pretty much anything team 1 throws at him, while Shang Tsung could just soul steal anyone from team 1 ftw.

#47 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Mortal Kombat FTW

#48 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

Kahn is the only problem

the rest are mush, and is the forms in asura allowed?

#49 Edited by Franchise1590 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

The only reason this thread hasn't been locked is because the mods don't know enough about the games story, characters, history or fighting games in general to have a strong opinion on this.

As a fan of both franchises MK team MURDERS the SF team fast and pretty easily. As mentioned before Akuma would quickly be the only one alive because the rest would be dead rather quickly. For a few reasons.....

1. Ryu and Ken are no match for the MK ninjas and wouldn't be very strong in the MK verse. Both Subzero and Scorpion have shown teleportation and replacement skills so the Shotos trying to "spam Ultras or fireballs" would never work.
  2. Subzero could easily lure Bison,Ken, Ryu, and maybe Akuma into an ice-clone and crush them; killing them instantly. Especially considering the SF team are men who love to fist fight they would be walking right into a trap and be killed. Which that dead persons skills and abilities would immediately be absorbed by Shang Tsung making him more powerful.
  3. Scorpion could instantly teleport Ryu and Ken to the Neltherrealm where he becomes MUCH MUCH more powerful and almost unstoppable, then proceeds to murder stomp him solo while Sub merely serves as a distraction.
  4. Bison, is nothing special in the MK verse, Scropion, Subzero, Shang tsung, and many others process all of his abilities in different forms plus additional powers.
  5. Shang especially has the edge here because he only becomes stronger and more durable as the battle prolongs. If anyone dies around him he could absorb their abilities and physical traits
  6. Shang has over a THOUSAND years of sorcery at his disposal and never fights fair unless he HAS TO. The main reason Shang has been defeated in the MK tournaments is because the Elder Gods put restrictions on what can be done during a Mortal Kombat tournament. When not bound by their rules he along with Quan chi killed many toptier MK fighters including Raiden, Liukang, and Shao Kahn himself.
  7. Shao Kahn can match Akuma abilties for the most part and is an even better sorcerer than Shang Tsung. Kahn's magic boosts his physical abilities and is so strong it borders on reality warping and can bring the dead back to life as he brought back Sindel. He could very likely resurrect any allies that fall in battle giving MK another unfair advantage.
  8. Most of the MK team gives NO FUCKS ABOUT HONOR and WILL CHEAT and use underhanded tactics. Outside of Subzero who does have honor the rest will use illusions, shadows, double and triple teaming, and likely some mind altering magic which would make it harder for team SF to fight.
  9. The SF team is mostly honorable guys outside of Bison and will look to get into 1V1 fistfights. This will badly work to their disadvantage as the MK guys will be merciless and are known to put aside petty differences to kill a common foe. Something again the SF guys will no doubt struggle with.

I have ALOT of respect for Street Fighter even tho it's story in the games is usually terrible compared to other fighters ( Blazblue, MK, Injustice, Tekken,etc) and make no mistake in thinking I take them likely but they are outclassed here badly and would lose.

I've said before that I think SFvsMK threads don't work when using the toptiers because MK's top guys are broken and stupidly powerful. I think a fairer comparison would be

Street Fighter vs King of Fighters, or Street Fighter vs Tekken guys, maybe even Street Fighter vs Darkstalkers.

#50 Edited by pea55 (310 posts) - - Show Bio
@vaeternus said:

Not an assumption, not lies either. Unlike you posting such.

I want you to re-post where I posted a lie or an assumption!! I'll wait........................................ But, you on the other hand has done both "lie" and "make assumptions," and unlike you, that I will prove.

@pea55 said:

@vaeternus said:

@vaeternus said:

Pretty much, they're just so much more powerful then most if not everyone on the SF team here. The only one who's a serious major factor on SF team is Akuma, who has lost to Ryu before.

No your lies are embarrassing!!!! ^^^^^

@vaeternus said:

Here we go with you and your assumptions again!! When you constantly use assumptions, because you are too lazy to go out and find facts yourself, makes you look ignorant, and desperate to be right!! When will you learn?? You're assuming that I'm talking about "non-canon movie elements," but you're wrong again!!!!! I was in fact, talking about MKSM.....

There's my proof...... I'll wait on yours................

@vaeternus said:

No, I have already posted logical facts to back my case unlike you who at this point is merely trolling..

I'm trolling?? The only posters to ever call me a troll were you supporters of the Mortal Kombat franchise. I can't recall any other posters that I've ever debated with to call me a troll. In fact, Mods have disputed these same "troll" accusations that you MK fans have made toward me. Let me show who's really trolling.....

@pea55 said:

@vaeternus said:

i would not be accusing anyone of being "biased"

Who accused u of being "biased"?? I sure as hell didn't.. But now you're accusing me of accusing you, and that is based on nothing more than an assumption.. SMH.. My advice to you is, to keep your facts straight, and be wise when making assumptions, for they can be as wrong as you were in the assumption that you just made. It also doesn't look good in debates.. just sayin..

@pea55 said:

@vaeternus said:

@pea55 said:

You have a marvel vs. CAPCOM photo in your avy so again, dont be a hypocrite...yes i have sektor because i'm a fan ofmk series like you are with mvc, my point is im no more biased then you are.

I never called u biased, but if I did, how would I be wrong, since you're admitting that you're biased?? I mean, you do believe that if a poster has a picture up of a certain franchise, than that automatically puts them in that category. MvC is one of my favorite fighting games, as well as MK Trilogy, but if my avi was a photo of MK Trilogy, would that make me a biased MK fan?? NO!! Not at all!! In regardless to whether my avi is a MvC, or Mk Trilogy photo I still feel that team SF takes this. So, no I am not biased, and if I was, I'm still going to give an unbiased opinion.

stay on topic instead of pulling out "the bias card" please, it does nothing for yourargument and makes you look desperate.

As, I said b4 I never called you biased, and you know that. The only poster to call you biased was YOU!! Now your pride is gettin in the way, for you do not want to admit that you needed my advice. Your assumptions, and misinterpretations led you to believe that I was accusing u of being biased, but u were wrong behind the assumption u made, although u didn't have to take the advice, its clear you needed it. To say that you didn't need it only makes you look all the more desperate.. SMH..

Since you're admitting that you're biased, I will try not to continue to argue with you, for biased posters seem to make systematic decisions in certain circumstances based on cognitive factors rather than evidence. In my experience, biased views seem to never understand reason or rational.

@pea55 said:

@vaeternus said:

Yes you DID call me biased, quotes don't lie sir...as you've said this to me few posts earlier...there I even bolded it out for you, you told me to give my "unbiased" opinion implying I was originally BEING biased...anyone else here can see this. Which I didn't btw, I explained why logically why the MK team would win this, you just seem to not want to except it. I can't help you out there. So that covers the "biased" bit...

@pea55 said:
@vaeternus said:

I did not say "YOU'RE BIASED"..... I said "now give me your UNBIASED opinion"..... See the difference?? U made an assumption.. How in the hell are you gonna tell me what I was implying?? Only I know what I meant, and only you can assume. Knowledge is undisputed vs assumptions and always will be.

@pea55 said:

@vaeternus said:

@pea55

I don't give a damn what YOU quoted!! Like I said b4 unfair to fair= unbiased to biased

I already proved that asking someone to give an unbiased opinion is not the same as accusing one of being biased. Just like asking someone to play a fair game is not the same as calling one an unfair player!! No one called you biased but you. END OF STORY!! This has not been disputed by you nor anyone else, so don't come at me with this sh*t no more!!!! If it doesn't have anything to do with the fighters in this fight than kill that noise!! If you feel like I'm name calling than flag me, and let the mods deal with it. I'm not arguing with you anymore on this particular subject!!

@vaeternus said:

Oh well you should care about the quote as it proves you wrong given what you said calling me biased...

All Throughout this thread you were making accusations that I called you biased. Every time you made those accusations I negated, disagreed, disputed, and asked questions in return, and instead of answering the questions, or responding directly to my arguments, you ignored them, and continued to go in circles making those same accusations. The proof is above.... Take a look!!

In fact, here is a few more post of you continuing to go in circles!!

@pea55 said:

@vaeternus said:

All you did was go on about how you didn't call me biased (even though you did and I proved it via the quote) and call me "unreasonable" etc.

1. I did more that just dispute your accusations of me calling u biased, but I disputed just about every point you made. Don't over exaggerate!! It makes u look desperate.

2. I didn't call you" unreasonable" You admitted to being biased, and biased ppl usually don't agree with reason or rational. So if you're admitting that you're biased, than you're also admitting that you're "unreasonable".

@pea55 said:

@vaeternus said:

You've done nothing but call me biased, unreasonable . And you're just repeating yourself instead of proving me wrong.

You really need to stop over exaggerating, and lying. I never called you unreasonable. I said if you're gonna admit to being biased than I won't argue with you, for biased people never seem to never agree with reason or rational. Your comprehension skills seem to be off quite a bit.

Btw I did alot more than call you biased and unreasonable. How about aruing that I didn't call u biased, or Shang's morphing won't fool Bison, How about the proof that I asked for, that you never provided, or how I told you that majority don't mean squat, how about me confronting on your hypocritical ways about staying on topic, or how you should learn to stop believing assumption like it knowledge.....etc Your exaggerations is what makes you look desperate. Lying to win an argument is not a good look. I keep disputing your accusations, and you keep bringing them up, yet you have the audacity to try to confront me about goin in circles?? GTFO dude!!

Is deliberately ignoring one's arguments, and continuing to go in circles, not trolling?? SMH.... This is just God AWFUL!!

@vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

Curious, do you ever stop repeating yourself?

The person who repeats himself more than anyone(proof shown above) is trying to confront someone else on repeating themselves?? So hypocritical!!!!!

I also like how you didn't directly use @nick_hero22 name, in your response to his last post. Looks to me that you were avoiding to directly call him out.... SMH!!

@vaeternus said:

MKSM nor the movie AGAIN are NOT CANON. Get a clue already...Cage never defeated Goro

@pea55 said:

Here we go with you and your assumptions again!! SMH..... When you constantly use assumptions, because you are too lazy to go out and find facts yourself, makes you look ignorant, and desperate to be right!! When will you learn?? You're assuming that I'm talking about "non-canon movie elements," but you're wrong again!!!!! I was in fact, talking about MKSM..... Unlike you, I'm not going to state that (I know based on assumption) johnny cage defeated Goro in MKSM, for I didn't play the game. It was just what I read online, and every time I brought that up on CV it was never disputed.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Mr. Carlton Defeat Goro in MKSM??

I know that MKSM isn't canon, but that's not the point. You're implying that Goro never faced defeat to Mr Carlton outside of the movie, and if he did in MKSM, than you my friend are wrong again!!!!!

And if this is such a stomp in mk's favor, why hasn't it been locked yet??

What is your point in posting that MKSM and the movie isn't canon?? I know, that you know, that I know that the movie nor is MKSM canon, for I stated that in the previous post(shown above), so you "get a clue". In fact, I was arguing that MKSM is not canon in a Blanka vs Goro debate against your boy Oni. Posting the obvious is completely irrelevant!! Good way to stay on point. It's seems to me that you do this type of stuff because you're desperate to look right, but it makes you look foolish to post something that no one's arguing about.

Canonicity wasn't the point!! You implied(as mkf30) that Goro never faced defeat to Johnny in a video game.... You were wrong, if Goro lost to Johnny in MKSM, for MKSM is a video game!!

You were also wrong when you ASSUMED that I was talking about the movie, when I was in fact talkin about a game. Mr. Carlton whoopin Goro's in a game was my point. Anything outside of that is completely irrelevant!! Like I said, "good way to stay on point".

@vaeternus said:

MK team wins in a stomp, period...

@xaa said:

@dark_guyver said:

Team MK

@monsterstomp said:

@vaeternus said:

@neongamewave said:

Team MK stomps.

@franchise1590 said:

@dondave said:

Team MK

Pretty much in a nutshell lol

So now you're posting what other posters are posting, like that sh*t is supposed to mean something to me?? Allow me to remind you that it means squat!!

@pea55 said:

Ok, well it does matter if majority feel then the thread is overall decided, of coure you're entitled to your view but it doesn't change the fact that most here still feel mk would win this match up....the sf guys are simply outclassed by more powerful people. Simply put.

I don't give a f*ck about what the majority says!! Did it matter to you when "majority" of the posters felt that Hulk would destroy Raiden?? Huh, MKF30?? No, I don' t think so.. In fact.. I know so!! Now, you don't be a hypocrite!!

I like how you keep trying to imply that majority matters. You act like I'm suppose to step down, and submit because of it!!

Here's a few links

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/m-bison-vs-shang-tsung-535249/ M. Bison vs shang tsung

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/m-bison-vs-shang-tsung-1453231/ M. Bison vs shang tsung

The next two are Akuma/M. Bison vs shao khan/shang tsung

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/mbison-and-akuma-vs-shang-tsung-and-shao-kahn-644925/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/m-bison-and-akuma-vs-shang-tsung-and-shao-khan-686325/

In the links that I posted above, show battles between a few characters shown in this thread. Some which you have posted in, and in every single thread street fighter had the majority!! But, I see it didn't stop you from posting, nor did it change your opinion. You have been in the minority more times than none, and it never meant squat to you, did it?? Just like The Hulk vs Rayden thread didn't stop you from arguing, mkf30!!

What makes you think that hypocrisy is okay?? It doesn't look good, and it assisted me in winning this debate against you!! This is the last time I ever wanna hear you bring up this "majority matters" bull crap again!!

Let me not forget about the silver surfer vs new 52 martian manhunter thread!! I think you were the only person to agree with you LMAO!!!!!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/silver-surfer-vs-new-52-martian-manhunter-1450896/

FACE IT YOU'VE LOST!!!!!