#1 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League Dark finds themselves in Rowlingverse London where their powers still work. The Wizards and Justice League Dark have suddenly become aware of each other.

Voldemort sends Snape to bring in John Constantine for questioning. Snape has no choice but to obey.

John has been learning about the wizards and notices Snape following him as he goes out to get cigarettes from a department store. He is not sure whether Snape is good or evil and views him with suspicion.

Who captues whom? No death or grave injury. Victory will be achieved when one captures the other for questioning.

#2 Posted by jamesisaacs (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine would wind up being captured if i'm honest.

#3 Edited by Dextersinister (5994 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine so easily, it most likely wouldn't be anything overly impressive either he will just turn around a corner and then knock Snape out as he turns the same corner.

#4 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister said:

Constantine so easily, it most likely wouldn't be anything overly impressive either he will just turn around a corner and then knock Snape out as he turns the same corner.

#5 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine. And he'll have fun doing it.

#6 Posted by pongbaz (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine takes this, he has more versatile magic and even if snape stalemates his magic, John punches him hard in the face.

#7 Posted by Frocharocha (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine takes this with easy. He defeated people who Severus Snape would never hope to defeat.

#8 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4022 posts) - - Show Bio

@pongbaz said:

Constantine takes this, he has more versatile magic and even if snape stalemates his magic, John punches him hard in the face.

Really? I didn't realized he was a conventional magic user.

Constantine takes this with easy. He defeated people who Severus Snape would never hope to defeat.

Doesn't he use prep to defeat those "people" though?

These are real questions not me trying to debate your statements.

#9 Edited by pongbaz (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: Well usually he prefers using his silver tongue to talk his way out of fights but he has also used magic many a time.