Set & Chthon Vs DOV Spectre

recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By recordkeeper

do the eldergods end up being Judged & terminated???
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lord_oraculous016

what has DOV Spectre's greatest feat? from what i remember: 

• turned Phantom Stranger into a mouse
  • imprisoned Doctor Fate in a dimension inside his helmet
  • destroyed Madame Xanadu's eyes
  • made Raven's power uncontrollable
  • defeated Captain Marvel
  • killed Shazam
  • killed Nabu
the Spectre started to destroy the very foundation of magic which is pretty impressive.. 

but then, Set and Chthon are two of the most powerful demons in existence, foremost of the Elder Gods who possess power on a universal scale at the very least  and can influence in a multiversal scale.. both are more powerful than their sister Gaea, the Mother Goddess and the font of creation itself who birthed the gods and mortal alike.. Set is said to be capable of destroying the universe itself and Chthon who empowered the Scarlet Witch allowed her to cast her spell over billions of souls, over worlds and dimensions, affecting alternate realities and shifting the possible future time-lines of the Marvel Continuity..
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By doomsummers

Team 1 turns Spectre into their chef

recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By recordkeeper
@lord_oraculous016 said:
what has DOV Spectre's greatest feat? from what i remember: 

• turned Phantom Stranger into a mouse
  • imprisoned Doctor Fate in a dimension inside his helmet
  • destroyed Madame Xanadu's eyes
  • made Raven's power uncontrollable
  • defeated Captain Marvel
  • killed Shazam
  • killed Nabu
the Spectre started to destroy the very foundation of magic which is pretty impressive.. 
 but then, Set and Chthon are two of the most powerful demons in existence, foremost of the Elder Gods who possess power on a universal scale at the very least  and can influence in a multiversal scale.. both are more powerful than their sister Gaea, the Mother Goddess and the font of creation itself who birthed the gods and mortal alike.. Set is said to be capable of destroying the universe itself and Chthon who empowered the Scarlet Witch allowed her to cast her spell over billions of souls, over worlds and dimensions, affecting alternate realities and shifting the possible future time-lines of the Marvel Continuity..

chthon is nothing compared to HOM wanda, her feats are irrevalent here...sure he "blessed" her but her magic + mutant powers became something else entirely & was so powerful that it was so beyond the elder god it's not even funny..
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By recordkeeper

Shazam in place of power & with prep drawing on all magial energy of RoE & with All his artifacts should be above either Elder God also
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@recordkeeper said: 
chthon is nothing compared to HOM wanda, her feats are irrevalent here...sure he "blessed" her but her magic + mutant powers became something else entirely & was so powerful that it was so beyond the elder god it's not even funny..
Wanda's mutant powers are on her own.. but what enabled her perform her feats during House of M is by tapping on a mystical energy known as "Chaos Magic", which allows her to warp reality.. the natural mutant abilities to disrupt probability is powerful indeed, but this power alone does not enable her to warp the fabric of reality.. when the legendary sorceress Morgan le Fay took her, it is because Morgan wants to tap on her power of Chaos Magic which also allowed Morgan to warp Earth's reality.. Chaos Magic is also what allowed Wanda to defeat the In-Betweener.. Chthon himself blatantly said that Wanda is nothing compared to him.. also the fact the Wanda lost her powers when the pages of the Darkhold, disrupting Chthon's power on Earth.. if not for Chthon's "blessing", Wanda would only be a regular energy manipulating mutant like her father.. Wanda is linked to Chthon's Chaos Magic and that it is the true source of her power.. Wanda's mutant powers only allows her to disrupt probability, allowing improbable thing to occur but with Chthon's powers, it allowed Wanda to do the impossible such as bring inanimate objects to life, resurrect someone from death, etc..  

the main point is, Chthon is very much relevant on the things Wanda accomplished during HoM, for if not for him, Wanda would have never been able to perform such impressive feats.. 
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By recordkeeper
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@recordkeeper said: 
Wanda's mutant powers are on her own.. but what enabled her perform her feats during House of M is by tapping on a mystical energy known as "Chaos Magic", which allows her to warp reality.. the natural mutant abilities to disrupt probability is powerful indeed, but this power alone does not enable her to warp the fabric of reality.. when the legendary sorceress Morgan le Fay took her, it is because Morgan wants to tap on her power of Chaos Magic which also allowed Morgan to warp Earth's reality.. Chaos Magic is also what allowed Wanda to defeat the In-Betweener.. Chthon himself blatantly said that Wanda is nothing compared to him.. also the fact the Wanda lost her powers when the pages of the Darkhold, disrupting Chthon's power on Earth.. if not for Chthon's "blessing", Wanda would only be a regular energy manipulating mutant like her father.. Wanda is linked to Chthon's Chaos Magic and that it is the true source of her power.. Wanda's mutant powers only allows her to disrupt probability, allowing improbable thing to occur but with Chthon's powers, it allowed Wanda to do the impossible such as bring inanimate objects to life, resurrect someone from death, etc..   the main point is, Chthon is very much relevant on the things Wanda accomplished during HoM, for if not for him, Wanda would have never been able to perform such impressive feats.. 

LMAO, wrong here on so MANY levels!  Chthon is less then a ant compared to HOM Wanda & anyone thinking different is pure delusiona on the subject. 
geez that's sad thinking it was simple his magic that allowed Wanda her HOM level power/feats, lol
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@recordkeeper said:
Shazam in place of power & with prep drawing on all magial energy of RoE & with All his artifacts should be above either Elder God also
can you prove this.. in Marvel, it was the four Elder Gods (Oshtur, Gaea, Set and Oshtur) who weaved the very fabric on magic.. the is why Ian mcNee needed the Four Cornerstone of Creation (the Sword of Bone of Oshtur, the Ebon Rose of Gaea, the Serpent Crown of Set and the Dark Mirror of Chthon) in order to save the fabric of magic itself..  
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Set or Chthon can take it.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@recordkeeper said: 
LMAO, wrong here on so MANY levels!  Chthon is less then a ant compared to HOM Wanda & anyone thinking different is pure delusiona on the subject. geez that's sad thinking it was simple his magic that allowed Wanda her HOM level power/feats, lol
can you prove that i am wrong.. unless you can shown factual evidence.. till you can do such, my words stay as they are.. as such as you hate the idea, it is a fact that it was Chaos Magic that allowed Wanda to perform her feats during HoM.. her basic muatnt powers can't simply allow her to..
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@recordkeeper said:
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@recordkeeper said: 
Wanda's mutant powers are on her own.. but what enabled her perform her feats during House of M is by tapping on a mystical energy known as "Chaos Magic", which allows her to warp reality.. the natural mutant abilities to disrupt probability is powerful indeed, but this power alone does not enable her to warp the fabric of reality.. when the legendary sorceress Morgan le Fay took her, it is because Morgan wants to tap on her power of Chaos Magic which also allowed Morgan to warp Earth's reality.. Chaos Magic is also what allowed Wanda to defeat the In-Betweener.. Chthon himself blatantly said that Wanda is nothing compared to him.. also the fact the Wanda lost her powers when the pages of the Darkhold, disrupting Chthon's power on Earth.. if not for Chthon's "blessing", Wanda would only be a regular energy manipulating mutant like her father.. Wanda is linked to Chthon's Chaos Magic and that it is the true source of her power.. Wanda's mutant powers only allows her to disrupt probability, allowing improbable thing to occur but with Chthon's powers, it allowed Wanda to do the impossible such as bring inanimate objects to life, resurrect someone from death, etc..   the main point is, Chthon is very much relevant on the things Wanda accomplished during HoM, for if not for him, Wanda would have never been able to perform such impressive feats.. 
LMAO, wrong here on so MANY levels!  Chthon is less then a ant compared to HOM Wanda & anyone thinking different is pure delusiona on the subject. geez that's sad thinking it was simple his magic that allowed Wanda her HOM level power/feats, lol
Please, stop being so... hmmm... aggresive(?). That is magic. You can be suprised what Marvel writers were doing in the last 50 years with people who shouldn't be so high in their hierarchy. For example: Gaea. She should be between Galactus and Skyfathers. But she made Herc multiversal level threat. The same with Vishanti and their wars or Shuma Gorath (Vishanti seemed to be equal to him) being on whole another level than Eternity. 

One comic can change everything. Magic is the most powerfull kind of threat/energy to all people in Marvel Megaversum. One day You are barely a planet level threat and another whole Multiverse is afraid of You.
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By recordkeeper
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@recordkeeper said: 
can you prove that i am wrong.. unless you can shown factual evidence.. till you can do such, my words stay as they are.. as such as you hate the idea, it is a fact that it was Chaos Magic that allowed Wanda to perform her feats during HoM.. her basic muatnt powers can't simply allow her to..

Your the one makeing a bull crap assumption that YOU can't prove. & he's NEVER EVER even shown a fraction of HOM WANDA's Power at all but you think hes superior?! LOL suuurrrrreeee
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@recordkeeper said:
@lord_oraculous016 said: 
No Caption Provided
Your the one makeing a bull crap assumption that YOU can't prove. & he's NEVER EVER even shown a fraction of HOM WANDA's Power at all but you think hes superior?! LOL suuurrrrreeee
well actually, in contrast to your belief my good man, all of what i am saying are facts.. how would one knows the full extent of his powers when Chthon himself has never even been freed from his realm.. and also, this is not my assumption, it has been mentioned and clearly stated on panel.. the whole point of the matter is without Chthon, Wanda will never been able to wield Chaos Magic.. and without Chaos Magic, her feats during House of M would never been occurred.. not to mention Chthon's mere manifestation on Earth via a corporeal host was slowing killing Eternity himself who liked the Elder God to a cancer.. honestly saying, aside from continous insults my good man, i suggest proving your point with with facts rather than retorting to childish insults.. good day.. ^_^
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Boobster

Spectre stomps.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Chthon solos.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By Saren

DOV Spectre isn't even his most powerful form, given that he was unbound at the time. Most of the things that are attributed to Set and Chthon are nothing more than speculation and substantive parts of their whole unstoppable-primordial-force-of-unstoppableness mythos comes from a time when Marvel was still working out it's cosmic order, there are a ton of inconsistencies from that period. Using Wanda as an example of Chthon's power isn't going to work, because for all we know Chthon's energies may have simply given her the ability to use Chaos Magic and not necessarily some endless reservoir of Chthonic power to tap into. The point is, large parts of this are beyond sketchy and there's nothing really concrete to go by. We still don't know how much of Wanda's power from Avengers Assembled and House of M came from Chthon and how much came from the Life Force.

That said, I do believe Set and Chthon would win this. Primarily because the unbound Spectre is subject to the limitations Michael Demiurgos placed on him to curtail his power.

kidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kidThunder

@citizenbane:the set and chthon are elder gods, means that they are older gods,been there for some time...How on earth can the spectre loose this?...yes their powers are on multiuniversal scale cosmic and all...the spectre is divine,the wrath of God..the Abrahamic god version we all know..spectre wins with ease..

And the spectre is subject to the limitations of michael demiurgos?can you explain this..

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@citizenbane:the set and chthon are elder gods, means that they are older gods,been there for some time...How on earth can the spectre loose this?

Exactly, Spectre WTF stomps this.

yes their powers are on multiuniversal scale cosmic and all

Yeah no. Their best feat is not even universal, Set best feat is what affecting the astral essence of 9 earth, but affecting how much? Thats it. His feat arent even planetary.

Chthon at least warped a planet into chaos, that also an incomplete warp.

Multi-universal, they dont even have feats on universal , or heck even solar system level.

That said, I do believe Set and Chthon would win this.

Just wanted to get your opinion , sorry i know its a very old thread, but do you still maintain this ? That Set and Chthon would win?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@citizenbane said:

That said, I do believe Set and Chthon would win this.

Just wanted to get your opinion , sorry i know its a very old thread, but do you still maintain this ? That Set and Chthon would win?

Not really. 16 months ago I would have believed the nonsense lord_oraculous kept coming up with about the Elder Gods and the Phoenix Force etc etc, now I know better.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Killemall

Not really. 16 months ago I would have believed the nonsense lord_oraculous kept coming up with about the Elder Gods and the Phoenix Force etc etc, now I know better.

Cool same here.

After hearing so much about Elder God, i though Elder god were under-estimated, i went on to collect every issue published on them, then i was surprised none of their feats are even planetary level, in fact they dont even have hyperboles suggest they are really that powerful, apart from Chthon apparently creeping behind the feat of a god, no idea what that means.

And people had me convinced it was Gaea power that created all the gods, and given everyone called her mother, i thought oh cool, Gaea created Odin, and all the skyfather, so she would be leagues and bounds above them, that was also shattered :p

Lies all lies about Elder Gods filled in comicvine by Lord_Oraculous and Lance_Bastro.

kidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: i knew killemall..elder god are not even in the range of the spectre...comon...agreed ...but in the other thread i replied...how can we compare marvel LT with The spectre...two diff universe..two diff..power level...does feat play a big role in power.?..isn't TOAA SAME AS THE PRESENCE SAME AS THE GOD WE ALL KNOW..REPRESENTAtion?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: i knew killemall..elder god are not even in the range of the spectre...comon...agreed ...but in the other thread i replied...how can we compare marvel LT with The spectre...two diff universe..two diff..power level...does feat play a big role in power.?..isn't TOAA SAME AS THE PRESENCE SAME AS THE GOD WE ALL KNOW..REPRESENTAtion?

While TOAA and Presence are likely the same the job of Spectre and Living Tribunal have very little in common actually. One is Presence wrath made manifest, whose goes around taking vengence to whoever he wants. There is nothing to even say Spectre is the second most powerful being in the actuality and so on.

While Living Tribunal is the judge of the multiverse, who looks after the balance of the multiverse, has been said to be second most powerful being after TOAA.

Its just 2 wholly different characters.

kidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: i correct my self...second most powerful being to the presence...nope..however the spectre/radiant/eclipso should be at least 3rd after michael and lucifer..

basically LT and Spectre are two diff universe it self...