Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thegoddess:

Does she need time to cast spells?

Yeah some of them are prep spells

but the main one she uses is a mantra to focus her abilities. Azarath metrion Zinthos

She doesn't need to say it all the time though. by the second season she doesn't use it as much.I can't believe you've never watched Teentitans(orignal version) O_o

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sesshomaru should take this with relative ease with

Bakusaiga

meido Zangetsuha

Sesshomaru has the speed & flight to easily match Raven

Strength and striking power definitly goes to Sesshomaru

Sesshomarus Durability,regeneration, senses are all above Ravens also

not sure how she could honestly ever take a solid majority

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If animated Raven, Then Sesshoumaru will blitz and destroy her. If Comic, she has a 50/50 chance of using telepathy/empathy/soul powers to take him down.

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sesshomaru should take this with relative ease with

Bakusaiga

meido Zangetsuha

Sesshomaru has the speed & flight to easily match Raven

Strength and striking power definitly goes to Sesshomaru

Sesshomarus Durability,regeneration, senses are all above Ravens also

not sure how she could honestly ever take a solid majority

How fast is Sesshomaru?

I'm pretty sure Raven could evade him with ease. She can teleport instantaneously,or phase through the ground.

Couldn't she just pummel him like a rag doll with her TK? He wouldn't be able to escape if she had control over his entire body

Loading Video...

Remember this? lol

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If animated Raven, Then Sesshoumaru will blitz and destroy her. If Comic, she has a 50/50 chance of using telepathy/empathy/soul powers to take him down.

She has all of those powers in the animated series.People forget and just focus on the TK part of her power set,but she had some OP stuff going on in that series.

She's used her Soul Self/Astral form twice to possess someone.She often unleashes it in the form of a giant raven; like she did on Deathstroke in the video Iposted above

and she used her Empathy maybe once in the series.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:

@thegoddess: she is not an anime character you know

Yes she's a comicbook character originally

I know this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 98115

if this is cartoon teen titans raven then sesshomaru should win unless she has some feats or power that changes things

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Unless she's bloodlusted, it's hard for me to see her win at all. If she was bloodlusted she could stop time and shove Sesshomaru under her cloak.

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115 said:

if this is cartoon teen titans raven then sesshomaru should win unless she has some feats or power that changes things

Loading Video...

This is a montage some of her general power showings. It's AMV though(you can mute if you want)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

She has all of those powers in the animated series.People forget and just focus on the TK part of her power set,but she had some OP stuff going on in that series.

She's used her Soul Self/Astral form twice to possess someone.She often unleashes it in the form of a giant raven; like she did on Deathstroke in the video Iposted above

I know. She's just too slow, too weak, and too unwilling to jump right to those powers. She's gonna die hard.

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddess said:
@darkraiden said:

I know. She's just too slow, too weak, and too unwilling to jump right to those powers. She's gonna die hard.

Can anyone tell me Sesshomaru's speed feats

Is he super sonic,hyper sonic.. or faster?

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddess: The Teen Titans animated series wasn't an anime, just a cartoon. An amazing cartoon of course. Willing to say Raven though unless Sesshy has shown anything super impressive in the last bit of the series, which I have not seen yet.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:
@thegoddess said:
@darkraiden said:

Blitzing a group of samurai before they could react. And blitzing Inuyasha who dodged/reacted to lightning.

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast said:

@thegoddess: The Teen Titans animated series wasn't an anime, just a cartoon. An amazing cartoon of course. Willing to say Raven though unless Sesshy has shown anything super impressive in the last bit of the series, which I have not seen yet.

Well yeah technically it wasn't,but it used anime style animation/character design

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheGoddess

@darkraiden said:
@thegoddess said:
@darkraiden said:
@thegoddess said:
@darkraiden said:

Blitzing a group of samurai before they could react. And blitzing Inuyasha who dodged/reacted to lightning.

Raven isn't a Samurai. She's a Half Demon,and she can teleport instantly without having to physically move or gesture. I don't think it's comparable

The lightning feat from Inuyasha sounds impressive,but i still need scans or a video. Did he catch inuyasha off guard?

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddess:

Sesshomaru can cover far distances in an instant; and he has outpaced InuYasha in every encounter they've had.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sesshomaru is the type to go immediately for the kill, unless it serves for a strategic purpose. Thats what Ravens man fault will be and In round 2 he can one shot her with the meido Zangetsuha (a wave of his sword)

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I recall of the cartoon, Sesshomaru should earn a rather expeditious victory via blitz. Raven, to my knowledge, isn't in possession of any reaction feats that would permit her to efficiently evade/counter Sesshomaru's attacks, and I don't believe she possesses any sort of durability feats worth noting in this instance either.

Emperor97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Sesshomaru wins due to his speed and Bakusaiga. I think he is to fast and will most likely blitz her. Bakusaiga also pushes this in Sesshomaru's favor. Raven doesn't have the speed to avoid it and if she is cut she will immediately die.

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just wanna take this moment to say that Sesshomaru is THE slickest, coolest, most badass anime character of all time. I frakkin love him. And he just looks so goddamn awesome and elegant. That's all.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:
@thegoddess said:
@darkraiden said:
@thegoddess said:
@darkraiden said:

Raven isn't a Samurai. She's a Half Demon,and she can teleport instantly without having to physically move or gesture. I don't think it's comparable

The lightning feat from Inuyasha sounds impressive,but i still need scans or a video. Did he catch inuyasha off guard?

Raven has worse reflexes than a samurai tbh. In that show she was pretty jobberific. And she's usually not gonna teleport for her first move. She's gonna throw some debris. By that time, Sesshoumaru has killed her.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115 said:

Loading Video...

This is a montage some of her general power showings. It's AMV though(you can mute if you want)

Why do people do this? I mean, its a decent song but when they cover up the words being said in the show with the music the scenes usually lose a good amount of value.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how powerful comic Raven is compared to animated TT Raven , but Cartoon Raven surely gets stomped.

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Sesshomaru can also turn into his dog demon form?

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KingWillie

Sesshomaru is pretty damn fast as well, I don't know much about Raven but she may have a hard time simply evading him. Is Raven immune to poison?

I love this right here, he IS weakened in this episode though. I'll see if I can find some good feats for him though. Currently rewatching Inuyasha and Sesshomaru has still gotta be one of my favorite parts of the whole show whenever he's on screen. He's so awesome to watch.

Loading Video...

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Character Raven loses because she holds back too much.

And if Raven is Bloodlusted then lord may mercy on the whole bloodline of Sesshomaru.

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice battle..thanks

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@kingwillie:

Yeah that fight with Sesshomaru, he was being severely nerfed by Mt. hakurei purification barrier so his strength, speed, regen, etc. were all lessened in that episode.

ALSO the majority of his feats up until EoS were done with only one arm, which is ridiculous, Raven has to fight him with both arms

Sesshomaru is also a 30-40 tonner considering he has easily overpowered Inuyasha with 1 hand vs. 2 hands in every encounter; and InuYasha can lift large boulders with a single hand.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegoddess said:
@darkraiden said:

*gasp* The lieeeesss you tell !

Her speed is debatable though. She may not be super sonic or anything,but her teleporting gets her out of the line of fire pretty fast, and not to mention when she transforms into a giant raven,she basically shrouds herself in/or becomes pure dark energy. Attacks seem to phase through her when she does that. She also had pretty strong telekinetic shields.

I mean in character you're right,she wouldn't resort to those powers,but if she is giving it everything she has,and blood lusted then yeah she would probably kill him.That's why I gave two scenarios.

@king22 said:

I think Sesshomaru wins due to his speed and Bakusaiga. I think he is to fast and will most likely blitz her. Bakusaiga also pushes this in Sesshomaru's favor. Raven doesn't have the speed to avoid it and if she is cut she will immediately die.

I think she could stop him before he closes in the distance. I still don't have any specific speed classification for him.

So far Someone told me that he blitzed some fodder samurai and his brother. His sword can be ripped out of his hand via her TK,and any of his attacks can be negated with Force field.

@xiokenji said:

Not sure how powerful comic Raven is compared to animated TT Raven , but Cartoon Raven surely gets stomped.

Comic Raven is vastly more skilled and powerful,but animated Raven is pretty Hax at times.

TheGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Sesshomaru can also turn into his dog demon form?

Yes

@thegoddess said:
@darkraiden said:
@thegoddess said:
@darkraiden said:
@thegoddess said:
@darkraiden said:

Raven has worse reflexes than a samurai tbh. In that show she was pretty jobberific. And she's usually not gonna teleport for her first move. She's gonna throw some debris. By that time, Sesshoumaru has killed her.

A lot of characters job at certain points/ arcs of the story(especially main heroes). Team characters tend to job a lot,because if one member is more powerful than the other(like Raven),then i they are written down for sake of plot.It's like you don't want one character getting more focus powerwise than the others,or either it's written for that character to be weak,and then slowly get stronger to show growth of power over time. In battle forums you're suppose to use the best versions of characters and take in account all abilities collectively

and Raven's a badass if we use all her feats.

Emperor97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

this has some nice speed feats(sorry for the music)

Loading Video...

Inuyasha was stronger than his normal self and he didn't touch Sesshomaru once.(sorry it's not in English)

Loading Video...

Bakusaiga is strong enough to kill a few thousand demons in one strike.

Raven was never shown to have advanced speed, strength, or endurance. she is going to need all of that to last longer than 10 seconds. The only way I see Raven winning is if she uses a one of two abilities Immediately. Even if her most her powers(including the ones she will have to use) require a spell or charge up time, That's the reason why I give this to Sesshomaru. I can see Sesshomaru doing raven just like this

Loading Video...

Except his first hit will be the last.

@darkraiden said:
@thegoddess said:
@darkraiden said:

*gasp* The lieeeesss you tell !

Her speed is debatable though. She may not be super sonic or anything,but her teleporting gets her out of the line of fire pretty fast, and not to mention when she transforms into a giant raven,she basically shrouds herself in/or becomes pure dark energy. Attacks seem to phase through her when she does that. She also had pretty strong telekinetic shields.

I mean in character you're right,she wouldn't resort to those powers,but if she is giving it everything she has,and blood lusted then yeah she would probably kill him.That's why I gave two scenarios.

@king22 said:

I think she could stop him before he closes in the distance. I still don't have any specific speed classification for him.

So far Someone told me that he blitzed some fodder samurai and his brother. His sword can be ripped out of his hand via her TK,and any of his attacks can be negated with Force field.

@xiokenji said:

Comic Raven is vastly more skilled and powerful,but animated Raven is pretty Hax at times.

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was gonna post him slaying the 1000 demons in one strike, but those types of demons are essentially fodder, so I didn't think it really mattered haha. Still badass though.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standard Raven is more powerful than Standard Manga Sesshomaru. However, Anime or Composite Sesshomaru is as powerful if not more powerful than Raven.

However, an argument exists that Sesshomaru might be completely immune to her powers to begin with. Basically all dimensional energy and evil hell based attacks slung Sesshomaru's direction he literally just walked through. Even an attack composed of material harder than diamond, and apparently with diamond-crushing ability couldn't overpower him, and I just don't see Raven matching that.

To top it off, he can do this with his weaker weapon...

Loading Video...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sesshomaru.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@floopay: I don't believe the InuYasha movies are canon....(but Sessy can take a hit) Here he is taking multiple hits from a team of monks sacred parchments & the lead monks blast

Loading Video...

Your right though, i think higher rank Demons (yokai) like Sesshomaru are filled with demonic Jaki and essentially feeds of the Yoki of lesser demons. IIRC this is why Sesshomaru doesn't need to devour people like many lesser demons would need to in order to feed.

And Sesshomaru has went the entire series with very little difficulties in any of his fights really, with the exception of Magatsuhi. (who was still killed by Sess)

Power isn't really everything though because Raven wouldn't initially go for a kill, Sesshomaru most certainly would. and is capable of blitzing her

EDIT: LOL just realized we're in agreement

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sesshomaru has too much DC for Raven.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sesshomaru blitz...

I don't understeand why people is still debating this. Raven simply doesn't have any speed feats to react to Sesshomaru. She dies instantly.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: Pretty much agree with that. And there's a second showing of him struggling, when Naraku is trying to crush him to death with the diamond arm(s). Before Sesshomaru regenerates his arm with the Bakusaiga.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay