Who wins? No fanboyism and I want reasons

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GL Bertron

I say Sesshomaru. Inu Yashi is really puped, but he lacks the ability to heal without time. Sesshomaru has the healing sword, and on top of that he has already beaten Inu Yasha while he was in his berserk mode, when he is even more powerful. Sesshormaru also holds a speed advantage, Inu Yasha can't so that after image run whatever you would call it. Sesshomaru also can spew poisons out of himself when he needs to, but he usually has to wounded for that.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

GL Bertron says:

"I say Sesshomaru. Inu Yashi is really puped, but he lacks the ability to heal without time. Sesshomaru has the healing sword, and on top of that he has already beaten Inu Yasha while he was in his berserk mode, when he is even more powerful. Sesshormaru also holds a speed advantage, Inu Yasha can't so that after image run whatever you would call it. Sesshomaru also can spew poisons out of himself when he needs to, but he usually has to wounded for that."

You cease to amaze me GL. My hat goes off to you.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GL Bertron

Eternal Chaos says:

"GL Bertron says:
"I say Sesshomaru. Inu Yashi is really puped, but he lacks the ability to heal without time. Sesshomaru has the healing sword, and on top of that he has already beaten Inu Yasha while he was in his berserk mode, when he is even more powerful. Sesshormaru also holds a speed advantage, Inu Yasha can't so that after image run whatever you would call it. Sesshomaru also can spew poisons out of himself when he needs to, but he usually has to wounded for that."
You cease to amaze me GL. My hat goes off to you."

Huh?

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

I guess that settles it, Sesshomaru wins

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GL Bertron

Sir Donnie says:

"I guess that settles it, Sesshomaru wins"

LOL

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

GL Bertron says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"GL Bertron says:
Huh?"

Your opinion and comparison of the characters. It was a good one. I'm giving you a compliment.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GL Bertron

Eternal Chaos says:

"GL Bertron says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"GL Bertron says:
Huh?"
Your opinion and comparison of the characters. It was a good one. I'm giving you a compliment."

k

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love sesmarus gadget

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By syncroniam

Inuyasha would defeat him after a long fight, in the first arcs of the storyline Sesshomaru would win but Inuyasha surpasses him later, although still Sesshomaru remains very powerful and they are both attuned to the spirit world as yokai so Inuyasha would have to give his all to defeat him, although in the end he would win with his yokai form and the ultimate ability alongside his determination and overall character

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided