Sersi vs Wonder Woman

Luster77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Luster77

I say this fight will come down to strength of will and Wonder Woman can take on most powerful men in the DCU52. Sersi will hold her own but in the end Diana will be the last one standing....barely, half dead and leaking blood everywhere from internal bleeding and bones protruding from her arm and ribs....

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@boob said:

@Outside_85: How will that help her if Sersi turns her into an armadillo? And before you say she will blitz Sersi please show a scan where Diana does that right off the bat when she does not know who she is up against.

She would speed blitz whether or not you like it or want proof of her doing it under your specific circumstances makes no difference. That's like saying that Superman can easily kill Cyclops and then you asking for proof that Superman would kill someone. You've done nothing to prove any facts except post flagrant scans and advertise bogus theories.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Luster77 said:

I say this fight will come down to strength of will and Wonder Woman can take on most powerful men in the DCU52. Sersi will hold her own but in the end Diana will be the last one standing....barely, half dead and leaking blood everywhere from internal bleeding and bones protruding from her arm and ribs....

This is Diana before new 52.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#254  Edited By Outside_85

@boob: I will have you read Diana's first encounter with Circe, one of the most powerful mages in DC and seasoned in the arts of transforming others, she intended to break Diana down into her clay components and even she couldn't do that with a wave of her hand because Diana has a degree of magical resistance. That said, I would ask to see an instance where Sersi just waves at someone and they are turned (but having seen her go all TK-armor in another I doubt it's that simple). And if she starts waving her arms around while speaking in odd languages, I can bet Diana will realize Sersi is a mage and it would be best that she's not allowed to finish (because she happens to know Zatanna).

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#255  Edited By PowerHerc

Wonder Woman wins in any purely physical battle.

Sersi wins if she uses her full power and changes WW into an inanimate object right at the start.

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By boob
@Evil Incarnate: This is characters based on their personalities. If it was them blood lusted then yes Diana would probably blitz Sersi right off the bat. But this is not the case. So they are acting like they would in a normal fight, so in her normal state when has Diana blitzed anyone she does not know right off the bat? Until you prove this other wise you are just all talk. 
 As for your Superman vs Cyclops cenerio there are plenty of ways for Superman to stay in character and stop Cyclops. Scott's beam though powerful I don't think would hurt Superman too much. Maybe knock some of the wind out of him, but still keep going. If it was a blood lusted Superman then yes Scott would just be atoms in the wind. 
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By spiderbuck1

Sersi turns Diana back to mud.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Outside_85

@spiderbuck: How?

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By boob

@Outside_85 That power is not magical. She doesn't need words or wave her hands to do it. The most she has done is point, somtimes it comes out of her eyes. For pictures of it you can look at past posts. Sersi is just one of those beings that have waaaaay to many powers. Kind of like Magik, Pixie, and Forge. They have their mutent powers and magic powers. Though Sersi is not a mutent, its just the best I could think of to explain.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By 18hunt

WW for the win!

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Outside_85

@boob: Is she a magician or a reality warper? And really, if she is going to projecting beams at Wonder Woman it's just one more nail in her own coffin.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Aye, there be trolls about.....

Back on topic wonder woman wins

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Outside_85 said:

@spiderbuck: How?

Cosmic transmutation powers > strong / fast, unless WW is bloodlusted.

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By boob

@Outside_85: both. This is part of the reason why I'm not a big fan of hers. She is a magic user that has other powers on the side. And its not beams, its transmutation beams.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@boob said:

@Evil Incarnate: This is characters based on their personalities. If it was them blood lusted then yes Diana would probably blitz Sersi right off the bat. But this is not the case. So they are acting like they would in a normal fight, so in her normal state when has Diana blitzed anyone she does not know right off the bat? Until you prove this other wise you are just all talk. As for your Superman vs Cyclops cenerio there are plenty of ways for Superman to stay in character and stop Cyclops. Scott's beam though powerful I don't think would hurt Superman too much. Maybe knock some of the wind out of him, but still keep going. If it was a blood lusted Superman then yes Scott would just be atoms in the wind.

Nope these are two opponents pitted against one another in a battle. If this was in character i.e a comic book Diana would reason with her via the lasso, which is still an option. That being said it isn't and the combatants are expected to fight to the fullest without deadly force unless specified. Being blood lusted means Diana would attempt to kill Sersi simply knocking her out using a blitz isn't the same.

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By boob
@Evil Incarnate: How does the lasso work with someone who is quick to anger  
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Even the most strong telepaths have had trouble calming her down. So unless Diana is good, it might end up making her mad.    
 Even the most strong telepaths have had trouble calming her down. So unless Diana is good, it might end up making her mad.    
boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By boob
@Outside_85: For a better understanding: 
Powers:  Sersi has the standard abilities of Earth's Eternals, though she has focused the majority of her power into Transmutational abilities and passed it off as illusion or magic over the centuries.
Cosmic Energy Manipulation:  Sersi can manipulate cosmic energy, projecting beams of force, heat, or light from her eyes and hands. 
Flight:  Sersi, like all Eternals, has mastered the art of flight. 
Illusion Generation:  Sersi is able to generate illusions that affect all five human senses. 
Invulnerability:  Sersi is resistant against cold, disease, electricity, energy, heat, radiation and toxin attacks. She does not age, and can only be killed if her atoms are scattered. 
Levitation:  Sersi can levitate herself and up to seven others. 
Matter Transmutation:  Sersi is a Fifth Level adept at matter transmutation on a 1-5 scale. She has an unearthly ability to alter molecular structures, allowing her near-unlimited power in altering all forms of matter. 
Mind Control:  Sersi can control the minds of Eternals, Deviants, and humans. 
Telekinesis:  Sersi can telekinetically manipulate objects and generate a force field. 
Telepathy:  Sersi can communicate telepathically, though she can not mentally read the mind of any Deviant. 
Teleportation:  Sersi can teleport herself and others, but risks becoming paralysed in pain at her destination. 
Uni-Mind:  Sersi, like all Eternals, can join the Uni-Mind.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@boob: The lasso has contained Skyfather level beings and even made Ares (DC Ares who's leaps and bounds beyond both his Marvel counterpart and Sersi.) see the errors of his way and stop his all out war.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Outside_85

@boob said:

@Outside_85: both. This is part of the reason why I'm not a big fan of hers. She is a magic user that has other powers on the side. And its not beams, its transmutation beams.

It's pretty much irrelevant what beams it is, if its a beam (magic, heat vision, Omega) then it will be block-able by Diana.

@boob said:

@Outside_85: For a better understanding:
Powers: Sersi has the standard abilities of Earth's Eternals, though she has focused the majority of her power into Transmutational abilities and passed it off as illusion or magic over the centuries.
Cosmic Energy Manipulation: Sersi can manipulate cosmic energy, projecting beams of force, heat, or light from her eyes and hands.
Flight: Sersi, like all Eternals, has mastered the art of flight.
Illusion Generation: Sersi is able to generate illusions that affect all five human senses.
Invulnerability: Sersi is resistant against cold, disease, electricity, energy, heat, radiation and toxin attacks. She does not age, and can only be killed if her atoms are scattered.
Levitation: Sersi can levitate herself and up to seven others.
Matter Transmutation: Sersi is a Fifth Level adept at matter transmutation on a 1-5 scale. She has an unearthly ability to alter molecular structures, allowing her near-unlimited power in altering all forms of matter.
Mind Control: Sersi can control the minds of Eternals, Deviants, and humans.
Telekinesis: Sersi can telekinetically manipulate objects and generate a force field.
Telepathy: Sersi can communicate telepathically, though she can not mentally read the mind of any Deviant.
Teleportation: Sersi can teleport herself and others, but risks becoming paralysed in pain at her destination.
Uni-Mind: Sersi, like all Eternals, can join the Uni-Mind.

Only potential threat to Wonder Woman in that list is Matter Transmutation.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#270  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wonder Woman.

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By boob
@Outside_85: What about the light? Its not a small beam, Its wide. 
 @Evil Incarnate:  

It may have stopped Ares, but it knocked out Diana.......with Sersi's power it would probably end up the same way (a tie?)  
It may have stopped Ares, but it knocked out Diana.......with Sersi's power it would probably end up the same way (a tie?)  
Since everyone says Circe and Sersi are exactly alike. 
Since everyone says Circe and Sersi are exactly alike. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#272  Edited By charlieboy

@boob: What comic is that Circe breaking the lasso scan from? I don't remember that happening. What happens after that scan?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Outside_85

@boob: Normally when Diana has to block wider blasts she crosses her bracelets and a shield around the size of her person springs into being around her. As for the Ares scan, please dont mistake DC's Ares for Marvels.

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By boob
@Outside_85:  When did Marvel's Ares fight against Wonder Woman?
 The scan I posted was of this, this is DC's Ares.  
 The scan I posted was of this, this is DC's Ares.  

And in case anyone was wondering Wonder Woman can be tricked by illusions, something Sersi loooooves to do.  
 And in case anyone was wondering Wonder Woman can be tricked by illusions, something Sersi loooooves to do.  
boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By boob
No Caption Provided
 He did fall to the lasso eventually, but he was able to fight against it in the beginning.
 He did fall to the lasso eventually, but he was able to fight against it in the beginning.

War of the Gods-Dr.Fate, again her lasso turns against her.   
   War of the Gods-Dr.Fate, again her lasso turns against her.   
M9ke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By M9ke

"WW is faster than thought"

...and this my friends is why DC sucks.

That power should not even exist...it's ridiculous. Unless you are Omnipotent God at the very top of the comic book universe, and WW does not qualify as such, than sure, make it a power.

Sersi wins.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m9ke: The same could be said about matter manipulation. Don't let your bias affect your judgment.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sersi has a more powerful set of powers.

Sersi wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sersi

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boob: You do realize Diana is at worst, Sentry-level of power?

DIANA is not on sentry's level of power PERIOD.

She is not even on superman's level or worldbreaker hulk level of power.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mace11 said:

@outside_85 said:

Well thank you for responding to a comment I made a year and a half ago and still manages to show how little you know.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mace11 said:

@outside_85 said:

Well thank you for responding to a comment I made a year and a half ago and still manages to show how little you know.

Well maybe you could enlighten me.

Maybe you could explain what you mean.

Are trying to say wonder woman(new 52) at her best is at sentry's level of power or at her worst at sentry level of power and when she is at her best she has higher level of power then him?

Either one i disagree if you are saying that.

That's all.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mace11: Has it dawned on you that we aren't going by the New 52 version here?

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By mace1111

@outside_85 said:

@mace11: Has it dawned on you that we aren't going by the New 52 version here?

I did not read everything in the threads so i will admit that,but the thread starter did not mention the current version or past ones in first post,but since he said wonder woman i am going by the current one because that's the only one that counts and past versions in the comics never happen because of the reboot.

Even post crisis wonder woman is not on sentry's level but pre-crisis wonder woman would be higher,but pre-crisis wonder woman would be more powerful then current silver surfer or current superman.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By mace1111

I realize the date and this thread was created 5 years ago before the new 52,so i still say that post crisis wonder woman is normally not on sentry's level.

I read somewhere that she did become more godlike one time i think and her power level did went up but that's not normal wonder woman and i am not sure if that was post crisis period or pre-crisis.

Anyway i am really talking about her normal level of power,either post-crisis or now but current counts only now since i am reading stuff now in this thread.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Outside_85

@mace11: Pre-Crisis Wonder Woman couldn't even fly under her own power half the time. And for your info, when this thread was started a year and a half ago people were still going by pre-FP WW because the New52 one didn't really have enough feats to go on.

And disagree if you want, but the thing is that most people consider Sentry to be less powerful than Superman, a character WW rivaled post-Crisis.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By mace1111

@mace11:

@mace11 said:

I realize the date and this thread was created 5 years ago before the new 52,so i still say that post crisis wonder woman is normally not on sentry's level.

I read somewhere that she did become more godlike one time i think and her power level did went up but that's not normal wonder woman and i am not sure if that was post crisis period or pre-crisis.

Anyway i am really talking about her normal level of power,either post-crisis or now but current counts only now since i am reading stuff now in this thread.

you did not see this?

PRE-CRISIS WONDER WOMAN I READ WAS STILL CLOSER TO PRE-CRISIS SUPERMAN.I could be wrong but that's what i saw reading the tier level chart,of course not everything or alot of stuff is incorrect in those fan made charts.

Sentry has a more powerful set of powers then superman.Sentry is more powerful then superman.

Superman is still more powerful then wonder woman.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mace11 said:

@mace11:

@mace11 said:

you did not see this?

PRE-CRISIS WONDER WOMAN I READ WAS STILL CLOSER TO PRE-CRISIS SUPERMAN.I could be wrong but that's what i saw reading the tier level chart,of course not everything or alot of stuff is incorrect in those fan made charts.

Sentry has a more powerful set of powers then superman.Sentry is more powerful then superman.

Superman is still more powerful then wonder woman.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman has resisted transmutation from her arch enemy Circe who is a Goddess; she can do the same with the Marvel Sersi. She can speedblitz her before she can do anything, making that moot anyway.

Therfore, Wonder Woman wins.

davies107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I bump this? haha

RedRiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sersi turns Diana into wood/dog/pig and etc...

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Marishtar

@redriot said:

Dude do you realize that this thread is 8 years old?

It's PC Wonder Woman, so no Sersi does shit.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

id like to make thread again this is too good a fight to be wasted on a fight that has no detail this is not one sided at all ... though i have seen fights where the place , the conditions , the intentions are more important .. however this fight the location , intentions , conditions , the versions , prep or not prep

if wonder women has prep she can win this though

RedRiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redriot said:

Dude do you realize that this thread is 8 years old?

It's PC Wonder Woman, so no Sersi does shit.

Call me when PC Wonder Woman can resist molecular/atomic manipulation on Sersi's level.

JohnMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By JohnMountain

Wonder Woman through durability. Sersi is porbably faster but WW is tougher.

Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many people saying WW, because they know her better and almost nothing about Sersi. Honestly, Sersi is an overpowered member of an overpowered race whose powers are feared by an Eternal leader whose powers are comparable to Zeus'. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of WW, but I'm not kidding when I say that Sersi is overpowered. You can say that WW can speed blitz her, but a) even though she is fast she still regularly gets her ass handed to her by characters with no speed and b) Eternal's can use their cosmic energy to boost their physical stats, including speed.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman blitzes Sersi and is anyways a terrible match up, cause Sersi's abilities are basically just a best of from Diana's Rouge Gallery.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sersi should stomp this

Emmett_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sersi wins for me. I mean she is fast, strong etc, add this with telepathy "knows every move Diana makes", telekinesis, teleportation, illusion casting, matter transmutation, cosmic energy projection and manipulation.

She will see Diana coming since she is a telepath, and she is at least as fast as lightspeed "can agument her physical powers too", Sersi has so many advantage here.

She can drain the energy out of Diana, turn her into energy, shut her powers down and so much more.

I say Sersi wins 7/10