Sersi vs Wonder Woman

CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By CuzISaidso

All it say is that she can break them down molecule by molecule. wow a bunch of humans like Cap and Black widow, cept herc of course

Doesnt say anything bout her speed

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By mira
King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"Sersi still has to think to do anything to Wonder Woman though...
"
What do you mean?"
Her Transmutation and Telekinesis powers are thought based abilities... she has to think to use them..."
Maybe you should know that Sersi has really strong mind.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Rei-Kai

You can look it up under her list of powers. She can fly and move around lightspeed. So far I've yet to see anything that proves that Diana has any defense against a single one of Sersi's powers. The whole "she needs to think" argument is complete bullshit and everyone knows it. Every character thinks before they do anything, it's a basic brain function.

CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By CuzISaidso
mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"Sersi still has to think to do anything to Wonder Woman though...
"
What do you mean?"
Her Transmutation and Telekinesis powers are thought based abilities... she has to think to use them..."
Maybe you should know that Sersi has really strong mind."
Doesnt matter how strong her mind is, if her reflex and thought processing cant keep up, then it wont do her any good
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By mira
Rei-Kai said:
"You can look it up under her list of powers. She can fly and move around lightspeed. So far I've yet to see anything that proves that Diana has any defense against a single one of Sersi's powers. The whole "she needs to think" argument is complete bullshit and everyone knows it. Every character thinks before they do anything, it's a basic brain function."
Yeah.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"Basic status puts Sersi around lightspeed. That goes for about most Eternals. And among her list of powers is teleporting. Also, I don't see the relevance of arguing the fact she things. Diana has to think before she moves a muscle and yet you ignore that factor and try to say Sersi doesn't think faster than a normal human? Really now. And Sersi doesn't need to really think to use her power. She turned a cat into a dragon with a twitch of her fingers by accident. The whole speedblitz argument is rather old. If it comes right down to it she can change her own molecules at will and Diana will just pass right through her. She can put herself and others out of phase into a death-like state and completely negate the effects of a Negative Zone Bomb that was capable of demolishing a galaxy.

Does that make her a galaxy buster? No. It just shows how insane her transmutation abilities are."
The Concept of " At Will " is a concept that takes Thought dude... you have to process a thought you use your will in anything... now the problem is I think what you are missing is how fast you can process a thought... it can happen insanely fast... but the point is Wonder Woman could react before her thought of anything was truly in action at all...

CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By CuzISaidso

And yet you have nothing to prove that she can counter a blitz from Wonder Woman

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Rei-Kai
CuzISaidso said:
"And yet you have nothing to prove that she can counter a blitz from Wonder Woman"
Actually I already have. She already has around lightspeed ability, which means she can react to Diana. All Sersi has to do is create a shield around herself. That's it. Sersi uses Cosmic Energy. She's like a slightly watered down version of the Silver Surfer, except her transmuting abilities are much higher. Diana charges at Sersi, Sersi turns her into a 5yr old little girl trying to win a beauty pageant.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By CuzISaidso
Rei-Kai said:
"CuzISaidso said:
"And yet you have nothing to prove that she can counter a blitz from Wonder Woman"
Actually I already have. She already has around lightspeed ability, which means she can react to Diana. All Sersi has to do is create a shield around herself. That's it. Sersi uses Cosmic Energy. She's like a slightly watered down version of the Silver Surfer, except her transmuting abilities are much higher. Diana charges at Sersi, Sersi turns her into a 5yr old little girl trying to win a beauty pageant."
Proof please
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By King_Saturn
mira said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"You can look it up under her list of powers. She can fly and move around lightspeed. So far I've yet to see anything that proves that Diana has any defense against a single one of Sersi's powers. The whole "she needs to think" argument is complete bullshit and everyone knows it. Every character thinks before they do anything, it's a basic brain function."
Yeah."
Thats Right... every character does think before they react... but Diana's reaction time is greater than Sersi's... and quite frankly what will it matter how fast Sersi can move if she is already KOed ?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By Static Shock
Rei-Kai said:
"Basic status puts Sersi around lightspeed.."
Rei-Kai said:
"You can look it up under her list of powers. She can fly and move around lightspeed. 
I don't see this anywhere. Give me the source, or some evidence of this.

Rei-Kai said:
"The whole "she needs to think" argument is complete bullshit and everyone knows it.
Maybe if it can't be argued against, I would understand. LOL.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By CuzISaidso

Is anyone gonna post proof of Sersi light speed movement and reaction time> ?

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Rei-Kai
CuzISaidso said:
Proof please
Proof of what? That she can transmute people? That's easy.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:

"You can look it up under her list of powers. She can fly and move around lightspeed. 
She can teleport..which by Marvel standards makes her LS.I don't think she can fly currently though and definitely not at light speed.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By mira
King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"Rei-Kai said:
Yeah."
Thats Right... every character does think before they react... but Diana's reaction time is greater than Sersi's... and quite frankly what will it matter how fast Sersi can move if she is already KOed ?"
But Diana has weaker mind than Sersi. So I think that Sersi can react faster.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By CuzISaidso
Rei-Kai said:
"CuzISaidso said:
Proof please
Proof of what? That she can transmute people? That's easy.

"
Proof of her so called Light speed reaction time and movement that you kept claiming she had
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Static Shock

It's plain as day that Sersi can transmute things. I want evidence of her reaction time and speed.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"Rei-Kai said:
Yeah."
Thats Right... every character does think before they react... but Diana's reaction time is greater than Sersi's... and quite frankly what will it matter how fast Sersi can move if she is already KOed ?"
But Diana has weaker mind than Sersi. So I think that Sersi can react faster."
That is the most ridiculous argument I have ever heard.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:

She can teleport..which by Marvel standards makes her LS.I don't think she can fly currently though and definitely not at light speed."
Correct... Sersi cannot travel at Lightspeed through Flight... its her Teleportation powers that make her FTL... but since Sersi's raw reaction time isnt that great... she could still be taken out by Blitz...
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By mira
King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:

She can teleport..which by Marvel standards makes her LS.I don't think she can fly currently though and definitely not at light speed."
Correct... Sersi cannot travel at Lightspeed through Flight... its her Teleportation powers that make her FTL... but since Sersi's raw reaction time isnt that great... she could still be taken out by Blitz... "
Why do you think that Diana reaction time is better? If someone has stronger mind then his reaction time is better. Can you explain it to me please?
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Rei-Kai

It's under her listed powers. Try looking them up. She's even flown in space before. She's one of the top Earth Eternals. She's right up there with Ikaris in flight speed and he tries to race with Makkari, who's FTL. Now, prove to me Diana doesn't get immediately raped by transmutation.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
Is it somewhere on Warlock's level? Because I know his teleportation is a means of instantaneous travel, and was labeled as light speed in the Handbook. Just because you can teleport doesn't mean it's instantaneous. For example: Nightcrawler.

mira said:
"But Diana has weaker mind than Sersi. So I think that Sersi can react faster."
Uhhhhh....?

CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By CuzISaidso
Rei-Kai said:
"It's under her listed powers. Try looking them up. She's even flown in space before. She's one of the top Earth Eternals. She's right up there with Ikaris in flight speed and he tries to race with Makkari, who's FTL. Now, prove to me Diana doesn't get immediately raped by transmutation."
Link please? I love it when people make claims about someones powers without any evidence

Lemme give it a try

ZOMG SUPERMAN CAN BLOW UP TEH UNIVERSE WITH HIS ASS !!!! L337

hey that is kinda fun
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By CuzISaidso
mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:

Correct... Sersi cannot travel at Lightspeed through Flight... its her Teleportation powers that make her FTL... but since Sersi's raw reaction time isnt that great... she could still be taken out by Blitz... "
Why do you think that Diana reaction time is better? If someone has stronger mind then his reaction time is better. Can you explain it to me please?"
Sorry but, you are an idiot
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By mira
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
Is it somewhere on Warlock's level? Because I know his teleportation is a means of instantaneous travel, and was labeled as light speed in the Handbook. Just because you can teleport doesn't mean it's instantaneous. For example: Nightcrawler.

mira said:
Uhhhhh....?

"
It's simple. Stronger mind = her brain can react faster.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By King_Saturn
Rei-Kai said:
"It's under her listed powers. Try looking them up. She's even flown in space before. She's one of the top Earth Eternals. She's right up there with Ikaris in flight speed and he tries to race with Makkari, who's FTL. Now, prove to me Diana doesn't get immediately raped by transmutation."
I havent seen any source that says Ikaris can travel FTL... I saw something that said he could travel at Machspeeds by not Lightspeed...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Static Shock
Rei-Kai said:
I tried that. I didn't find anything. On Comicvine, it says that she can fly at supersonic speeds. Not light speed.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
Why would someone look it up when we know she can't fly anymore.Flying in space before doesn't matter.That was years ago.The Eternals acually aren't that powerful..if it wasn't for Transmutation and matter manipulation they wouldn't be what they are.

Ikaris didn't try to race Makkari recently.Makkari is beyond the speed of most of Marvel..and Sersi and Ikaris are nowhere near.Transmuting the Hulk who is slow as hell doesn't mean you can transmute someone faster than you brain can work.Sersi doesn't have the speed or the reaction time.

Oh and BTW..most ot the Eternals lost some of their powers.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By CuzISaidso
mira said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:

mira said:
Uhhhhh....?

"
It's simple. Stronger mind = her brain can react faster."
Again..you're an idiot
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Static Shock
mira said:
"It's simple. Stronger mind = her brain can react faster."
What makes you think Sersi's mind is stronger than Wonder Woman's?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By King_Saturn
Static Shock said:
"Rei-Kai said:
I tried that. I didn't find anything. On Comicvine, it says that she can fly at supersonic speeds. Not light speed."
Truth Indeed...even Ikaris can only fly at Machspeeds...
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By mira
Static Shock said:
"mira said:
What makes you think Sersi's mind is stronger than Wonder Woman's?"
I read her bio.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"Static Shock said:
"mira said:
I read her bio."
She's not stronger than Wonder Woman..she's not even stronger than Spider-Man.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By mira
Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Static Shock said:
"mira said:
I read her bio."
She's not stronger than Wonder Woman..she's not even stronger than Spider-Man."
Hahaha good joke. I really hope that you're joking. Cause if not then you should read Sersi's bio.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By CuzISaidso
mira said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Static Shock said:
"mira said:
I read her bio."
Hahaha good joke."
Hahahaha funny thing is its true
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Static Shock said:
"mira said:
I read her bio."
Hahaha good joke."
That wasn't mean to be funny.Sersi with her own physical strength can only lift 2 tons.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By mira
Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Static Shock said:
"mira said:
I read her bio."
Hahaha good joke."
That wasn't mean to be funny.Sersi with her own physical strength can only lift 2 tons."
If you read her bio then you know that Sersi can increase her strength to unknown levels. So her strength can grow.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By CuzISaidso
mira said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Static Shock said:
"mira said:
I read her bio."
Hahaha good joke."
That wasn't mean to be funny.Sersi with her own physical strength can only lift 2 tons."
If you read her bio then you know that Sersi can increase to unknown levels. So her strength can grow."
Theories are nice but if you don't have a feat then you may as well stop right now
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By King_Saturn
mira said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Static Shock said:
"mira said:
I read her bio."
Hahaha good joke."
If you read her bio then you know that Sersi can increase her strength to unknown levels. So her strength can grow."
Thats just theory though... and she hasnt shown anything to show she is anywhere near Wonder Woman in physical strength
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Static Shock said:
"mira said:
I read her bio."
Hahaha good joke."
If you read her bio then you know that Sersi can increase her strength to unknown levels. So her strength can grow."
So can Silver Surfer and he's still weaker than Wonder Woman.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Rei-Kai

I don't trust what it says on Comicvine cause, like Wiki, it's not an official site. Plus most people here are biased against Marvel anyway, which makes everything posted up about them suspect. The Marvel handbooks concerning their abilities places speed around lightspeed, not Supersonic. I used to have an old handbook too. I should get the more recent additions.

Vance Astro
said:

Ikaris didn't try to race Makkari recently.Makkari is beyond the speed of most of Marvel..and Sersi and Ikaris are nowhere near.Transmuting the Hulk who is slow as hell doesn't mean you can transmute someone faster than you brain can work.Sersi doesn't have the speed or the reaction time.
Sersi transmuted a cosmically powered android Hulk. She has transmuted herself and other Avengers members during Galactic Storm, including Iron-Man's armor without ill effects. And actually she can fly. She can even teleport still. She got pissed at Tiamut and attacked him before Makkari stopped her, and before when Makkari first tried that he went comatose. Sersi actually resisted the immediate shutdown programmed into Eternals to keep them from attacking a Celestial. And lately, the Eternals are basically being 'reset' like the Asgardians in the new Thor series. Also, her latest act recently was completely restructuring her own body into an exact replication of Makkari's body, powers and all, as a means of reviving him so that Tiamut wouldn't reset the Earth to a few billion years prior.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By mira
King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Static Shock said:
"mira said:
I read her bio."
Hahaha good joke."
Thats just theory though... and she hasnt shown anything to show she is anywhere near Wonder Woman in physical strength"
But it's in her bio.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By CuzISaidso
Rei-Kai said:
"I don't trust what it says on Comicvine cause, like Wiki, it's not an official site. Plus most people here are biased against Marvel anyway, which makes everything posted up about them suspect. The Marvel handbooks concerning their abilities places speed around lightspeed, not Supersonic. I used to have an old handbook too. I should get the more recent additions.

Vance Astro
said:
Sersi transmuted a cosmically powered android Hulk. She has transmuted herself and other Avengers members during Galactic Storm, including Iron-Man's armor without ill effects. And actually she can fly. She can even teleport still. She got pissed at Tiamut and attacked him before Makkari stopped her, and before when Makkari first tried that he went comatose. Sersi actually resisted the immediate shutdown programmed into Eternals to keep them from attacking a Celestial. And lately, the Eternals are basically being 'reset' like the Asgardians in the new Thor series. Also, her latest act recently was completely restructuring her own body into an exact replication of Makkari's body, powers and all, as a means of reviving him so that Tiamut wouldn't reset the Earth to a few billion years prior."
Oh its in a hand book oooo I suppose you don't have a scanner either, thats convenient

....Why don't you give me the exact name of the book and the year it was published...

People arent biased against Marvel here..in fact their are probably more Marvel fans here then DC

I could be wrong but the majority of people here have open minds regardless of what they like

You wanna see a biased community check out KMC or CBUB ...both ride Marvel c*ck like there is no tommorow
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
Vance Astro said:
Sersi transmuted a cosmically powered android Hulk. She has transmuted herself and other Avengers members during Galactic Storm, including Iron-Man's armor without ill effects. And actually she can fly. She can even teleport still. She got pissed at Tiamut and attacked him before Makkari stopped her, and before when Makkari first tried that he went comatose. Sersi actually resisted the immediate shutdown programmed into Eternals to keep them from attacking a Celestial. And lately, the Eternals are basically being 'reset' like the Asgardians in the new Thor series. Also, her latest act recently was completely restructuring her own body into an exact replication of Makkari's body, powers and all, as a means of reviving him so that Tiamut wouldn't reset the Earth to a few billion years prior."
1.Who cares what Hulk Sersi transmuted..he was still slow.
2.Transmuting herself also doesn't help you case.
3.I know she can teleport..I said so.
4.Tiamut would have killed her anyway.
5.Who cares what Sersi resisted..Wonder Woman doesn't have those powers.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
Zoom said:
"Lol.  He just doesn't get it. X-D"

I think he does get it, he's just being difficult. That's why I'm not like 'long response complete with cross reference 10 posts ago' mode, this thread really doesn't deserve the attention.

Rei-Kai, the Eternals were depowered. The only one to show such a high degree of speed is Makkari, he can reach speeds enough to where it seems like everyone is frozen, I think that could be near light speed.. point being, Sersi hasn't shown that kind of speed.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Rei-Kai
CuzISaidso said:
People arent biased against Marvel here..in fact their are probably more Marvel fans here then DC
Uh yeah, they are. About 4/5ths of the people here are DC fans. And that's a big assumption from you about knowing the number of fans here given your extensive posting record.

CuzISaidso said:
You wanna see a biased community check out KMC or CBUB ...both ride Marvel c*ck like there is no tommorow"
CBUB is almost entirely a joke. CBR is different. They still have people who think Superman can beat Loki.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By King_Saturn
mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"If you read her bio then you know that Sersi can increase her strength to unknown levels. So her strength can grow."
Thats just theory though... and she hasnt shown anything to show she is anywhere near Wonder Woman in physical strength"
But it's in her bio."
It doesnt change the fact its still in theory... simply because she hasnt shown anything to show that her strength level is insanely great... so that so Called Unknown Level of strength she has could be somewhere around 40 to 50 tons... approx.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
Rei-Kai said:
CBUB is almost entirely a joke. CBR is different. They still have people who think Superman can beat Loki.

I beg to differ on that one.

CBR > Comicvine in terms of moderation, rule enforcement, and manners.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By CuzISaidso

pfft...I have been on CBR
One guy said Magneto can destroy galaxies and damage the universe

One guy said Gladiator was on par with Pre crisis superman

One guy said Wolverine could beat Cyborg Superman

Both CBUB and CBR are jokes

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Rei-Kai
King Saturn said:
It doesnt change the fact its still in theory... simply because she hasnt shown anything to show that her strength level is insanely great... so that so Called Unknown Level of strength she has could be somewhere around 40 to 50 tons... approx."
She was strong enough to deck Hercules, who's class 100+. Her base strength is only around class 15 or so. Her control of Cosmic Energy enables her to amplify her strength over class 100. As shown when she flattened the Olympian.