No Caption Provided
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mira

Wonder Woman: super strength, speed, reflexes, stamina, durability and hearing.
                                Flight, superior hand to hand and weapons combat skills.
                                Regeneration and resistance to magic. Immunity to illusions and mind control.
Sersi: super strength and durability, cosmic energy manipulation, flight, illusion generation, invulnerability, she does not age,
            teleportation, telepathy, telekinesis, matter transmutation, Uni-Mind.
            She has also demonstrated a talent in martial arts and wrestling.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Wonder Woman wins... but Sersi could hurt her if she doesnt get on her fast...
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mira
King Saturn said:
"Wonder Woman wins... but Sersi could hurt her if she doesnt get on her fast...
"
Why?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Why?"
Why what ? Why does Wonder Woman win ? Or why would Sersi hurt Wonder Woman ?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Why?"
Wonder Woman is faster than Sersi's comprehension.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mira
King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Why?"
Why what ? Why does Wonder Woman win ? Or why would Sersi hurt Wonder Woman ?"
Why Wonder Woman win?
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Because although Sersi's been shown to have a huge degree of physical resistance, she can still be KOed by a much much stronger WW. Assuming this didn't start out as a speedblitz, Sersi could turn her into a muffin.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mira
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Because although Sersi's been shown to have a huge degree of physical resistance, she can still be KOed by a much much stronger WW. Assuming this didn't start out as a speedblitz, Sersi could turn her into a muffin."
Much stronger?  Sersi has superhuman strength which she can increase to unknown levels.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mira
Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Why?"
Wonder Woman is faster than Sersi's comprehension."
Sersi can teleport herself.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Because although Sersi's been shown to have a huge degree of physical resistance, she can still be KOed by a much much stronger WW. Assuming this didn't start out as a speedblitz, Sersi could turn her into a muffin."
If we assume Sersi will attempt to turn Wonder Woman into something right off the bat (knowing that isn't her M.O) there is no reason to assume Wonder Woman wouldn't speed blitz her.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Why?"
Why Wonder Woman win?"
Because Wonder Woman is much stronger and faster than Sersi
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mira

And what if Sersi will use matter transmutation?

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mira
King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Why?"
Why Wonder Woman win?"
Because Wonder Woman is much stronger and faster than Sersi"
As I said Sersi can teleport herself and she has superhuman strength which she can increase to unknown levels.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"And what if Sersi will use matter transmutation?"
That's a big if.If she does,she would probably win.However in the event that someone is going to get to use their last resort.Wonder Woman is more likely to speedblitz than Sersi is to transmute anything.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
mira said:
That could hurt Wonder Woman... but Wonder Woman can travel faster than thought... and Sersi would have to think to use Transmutation for it to work...
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mira
Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
That's a big if.If she does,she would probably win.However in the event that someone is going to get to use their last resort.Wonder Woman is more likely to speedblitz than Sersi is to transmute anything."
She can stop Wonder Woman with telekinesis. Then she is not faster.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
mira said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
Much stronger?  Sersi has superhuman strength which she can increase to unknown levels."

Unless you have proof as to her lifting up the universe her power is very much capped as well below "unknown levels." Has she done something comparible to towing the world itself? Assuming she has time to use said power, she couldn't touch a much faster wonder woman who genuinely is at least light speed.

Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
If we assume Sersi will attempt to turn Wonder Woman into something right off the bat (knowing that isn't her M.O) there is no reason to assume Wonder Woman wouldn't speed blitz her."

Stop quoting me and making an argument where this is none, you know damn well what I meant.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Why?"
Why Wonder Woman win?"
Because Wonder Woman is much stronger and faster than Sersi"
As I said Sersi can teleport herself and she has superhuman strength which she can increase to unknown levels."
Based on feats alone.. Wonder Woman is physically superior to Sersi though
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
That's a big if.If she does,she would probably win.However in the event that someone is going to get to use their last resort.Wonder Woman is more likely to speedblitz than Sersi is to transmute anything."
She can stop Wonder Woman with telekinesis."
Not if Wonder Woman is faster than she thinks.Telekinesis comes from the mind..remember.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mira
LegendaryKYJ said:
"mira said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
Much stronger?  Sersi has superhuman strength which she can increase to unknown levels."

Unless you have proof as to her lifting up the universe her power is very much capped as well below "unknown levels." Has she done something comparible to towing the world itself? Assuming she has time to use said power, she couldn't touch a much faster wonder woman who genuinely is at least light speed.

Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
If we assume Sersi will attempt to turn Wonder Woman into something right off the bat (knowing that isn't her M.O) there is no reason to assume Wonder Woman wouldn't speed blitz her."

Stop quoting me and making an argument where this is none, you know damn well what I meant."
I read it in Sersi bio. And she has the ability to alter molecular and atomic structures of all matter including living organisms.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
LegendaryKYJ said:
Vance Astro said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:

Stop quoting me and making an argument where this is none, you know damn well what I meant."
Stop whining and b#tching when someone doesn't understand what you mean..I still right now don't know what you mean if you are saying that my response was invalid.So no..I don't know damn well what you meant..THAT'S WHY I RESPONDED.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
mira said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"mira said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:

I read it in Sersi bio. And she has the ability to alter molecular and atomic structures of all matter including living organisms."
I've read it in the Eternals, Sersi's reflexes aren't FTL, and she hasn't endured being punched by a class 100+ who moves at the speed of light.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mira
LegendaryKYJ said:
"mira said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"mira said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:

I read it in Sersi bio. And she has the ability to alter molecular and atomic structures of all matter including living organisms."
I've read it in the Eternals, Sersi's reflexes aren't FTL, and she hasn't endured being punched by a class 100+ who moves at the speed of light."
Don't forget she can can join the Uni-Mind.
Wonder Woman advantage is speed, but she is not so experience in fight like Sersi. Don't forget that Sersi is much older.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
mira said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"mira said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"mira said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:

I've read it in the Eternals, Sersi's reflexes aren't FTL, and she hasn't endured being punched by a class 100+ who moves at the speed of light."
Don't forget she can can join the Uni-Mind."
But wouldnt she have to have assistance from other Eternals to use the Uni-Mind ?
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mira

No. I've read her bio 5 minutes ago..

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"mira said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"mira said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:

Don't forget she can can join the Uni-Mind.
Wonder Woman advantage is speed, but she is not so experience in fight like Sersi. Don't forget that Sersi is much older."
Experience doesn't mean anything.Thor and all the other Gods of Marvel are eternal too and they still get their asses kicked.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mira

Thor is not truly immortal.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"Thor is not truly immortal."
Yea he is.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mira
Vance Astro said:
"mira said:
"Thor is not truly immortal."
Yea he is."
No. Thor is not truly immortal but relies upon periodic consumption of the Golden Apples of  Idunn to sustain his lifespan. Like all Asgardians.
Sersi is actually much closer to a million years old instead of being "just" a few tens of thousands of years old.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Ok, Mira, you're failing to understand something here.

Sersi thinks "I'll use my experience!" or "I'll use my link to the uni-mind!" or "I'll use my transmutation!"

Keyword being "Thinks."

The time it takes for Sersis decision to travel on her neural pathways to execute said decision, WW has already hit her well over a couple undred times. She can't stay conscious long enough to execute said decision.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mira
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Ok, Mira, you're failing to understand something here.

Sersi thinks "I'll use my experience!" or "I'll use my link to the uni-mind!" or "I'll use my transmutation!"

Keyword being "Thinks."

The time it takes for Sersis decision to travel on her neural pathways to execute said decision, WW has already hit her well over a couple undred times. She can't stay conscious long enough to execute said decision."
She can stop WW with telekinesis. Then use transmutation or Uni-mind. Or she can teleport her away.
Hey do you know what Sersi did to Odysseus' crewmen?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#33  Edited By Zoom

Lol.  He just doesn't get it. X-D

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mira
Zoom said:
"Lol.  He just doesn't get it. X-D"
You meant me?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zoom
mira said:
"Zoom said:
You meant me?"
Yes you.

KYJ explained how Wonder Woman was too fast for Sersei to use the unimind or transmutation and you responded that she'd use tk.  Newsflash:  Wonder Woman is too fast for TK as well.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mira
Zoom said:
"mira said:
"Zoom said:
You meant me?"
Yes you.

KYJ explained how Wonder Woman was too fast for Sersei to use the unimind or transmutation and you responded by saying "but Sersei has the unimind and transmutation."

The arguement clearly went over your head."
No I think that you just didn't get it. If you will read my posts carefully then you will see that I wrote : She can stop WW with telekinesis. Then use transmutation or Uni-mind. Or she can teleport her away.
(And by the way Im not saing it cause I don't like Wonder Woman. I am Wonder Woman's fan.)
But I vote for Sersi.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zoom

Too fast for tk too.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mira
Zoom said:
"Too fast for tk too."
What?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mira said:
"Zoom said:
"Too fast for tk too."
What?"
Wonder Woman is too fast for Telekinesis.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn
Wonder Woman wins indeed
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rei-Kai

Sersi is faster than you think. She can transmute Diana with a gesture or stop the blitz altogether by protecting herself with a shield. You also forget that, according to Tiamut (The Dreaming Celestial), her powers were increased, and before she was already capable of laying the smackdown on Hercules.

CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CuzISaidso

WW via blitz

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mira
Rei-Kai said:
"Sersi is faster than you think. She can transmute Diana with a gesture or stop the blitz altogether by protecting herself with a shield. You also forget that, according to Tiamut (The Dreaming Celestial), her powers were increased, and before she was already capable of laying the smackdown on Hercules.

"
That's right.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
Sersi still has to think to do anything to Wonder Woman though...
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CuzISaidso

Nothing in those scans show that she is fast enough to react to WW

Sersi goes down

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mira
King Saturn said:
"Sersi still has to think to do anything to Wonder Woman though...
"
What do you mean?
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CuzISaidso
mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"
What do you mean?"
She has to will herself to actually do anything

WW ends this fight instantly
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Rei-Kai said:
"Sersi is faster than you think. She can transmute Diana with a gesture or stop the blitz altogether by protecting herself with a shield. You also forget that, according to Tiamut (The Dreaming Celestial), her powers were increased, and before she was already capable of laying the smackdown on Hercules.

"
Sersi isn't faster than we think.She's just as slow as we think she is.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By King_Saturn
mira said:
"King Saturn said:
"
What do you mean?"
Her Transmutation and Telekinesis powers are thought based abilities... she has to think to use them...
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rei-Kai

Basic status puts Sersi around lightspeed. That goes for about most Eternals. And among her list of powers is teleporting. Also, I don't see the relevance of arguing the fact she things. Diana has to think before she moves a muscle and yet you ignore that factor and try to say Sersi doesn't think faster than a normal human? Really now. And Sersi doesn't need to really think to use her power. She turned a cat into a dragon with a twitch of her fingers by accident. The whole speedblitz argument is rather old. If it comes right down to it she can change her own molecules at will and Diana will just pass right through her. She can put herself and others out of phase into a death-like state and completely negate the effects of a Negative Zone Bomb that was capable of demolishing a galaxy.

Does that make her a galaxy buster? No. It just shows how insane her transmutation abilities are.