• 127 results
#1 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd bet on Sersi winning.

I'm not much of an Avengers guy but she just about stalemated Exodus.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way.

#4 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Sersi can affect the molecular structure of Ms Marvel, turning her in to a turnip.
That does not involve direct application of cosmic energy (which Ms Marvel could absorb) as the power is psionic in nature.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Sersi would win via Matter Transmutation
#6 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

i like sersi more so i pick sersi :)

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel can win this in one punch.

#8 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

she has smacked around the avengers and herc

change your avatar its creepy

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel can win this in one punch.

#10 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

ummm, sersi is an eternal and one punch WILL not be enough, plus sersi can very easily turn ms. marvel into a bag of......... flowers

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Sersi can't transmute what she can't catch

2.Being an Eternal doesn't keep you from getting knocked out by someone whose strength topples your durability.
#12 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Sersi is just as fast (in reaction speed) as Ms Marvel.
Her durability is suffficient to let her hang in this battle with ease. She is an eternal after all.
She is the most accomplished of the Eternals at molecular manipulation, exceeding the powers Zuras or any subsequent Prime Eternal in this area.
Her range on this power is not limited to a short distance. She has transmuted objects dozens of feet away.
Her power requires a thought to complete.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

There are alot of people with the same or superhuman reaction speed like Ms.Marvel but still have been speed blitzed by her.

Being an Eternal doesn't mean anything and my case wasn't distance..it was speed.Hard to think about transmuting when you get punched in the face by Ms.Marvel.
#14 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, one thought is all that is needed.
She has transmuted multiple tragets before who were scattering and running away from her.

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast were they?

I'm not talking about Ms.Marvel running from her I'm talking about Ms.Marvel hitting her before she does anything.
#16 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

They were men running in several different direction sbut with a casual glance they were turned in to pigs.
As for this battle, alos don't forget that Sersi has low level psychic abilities, enabling her to scan the superficial thoughts of any mind less adept than her own. She could Ms Marvel's attack plans before she peformed them.
She can mentally create illusions so as to disguise herself, so she could effectivelt appear to not be where whe was.
Her ability to rearrange molecules also prermits her to manipulate the air so as to create a virtually impenetrable shield about herself.

All thses powers are psionic, so again, no directed energy towards Marvel.

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok and I am asking how fast were they? Just because they were running in different directions doesn't mean they were fast enough for it to matter.

I need to see something that proves Sersi can stop Ms.Marvel before she gets hit.She's going down if she does too.She's not even close to durable enough to take Ms.Marvel's best shot.
#18 Posted by Captain Commander (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Sersi via matter transmutation. I can't see her getting caught un-awares . She once psionicly scanned the minds and memories of every human on the planet in a matter of seconds (end of the Nebula vs Stranger arch). As for one hit, Ms Marvel isn't that strong and Eternals are pretty tough (nothing short of being torn to shreds is going to put one down).

#19 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Every Eternal doesn't have the same durability.I don't know why people keep saying "she's an eternal" That's not an argument.

Can someone show me where she has taken a hit from strong as Ms.Marvel or transmuted someone as fast as her while using their speed?
#20 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Sersi totally outclasses Ms Marvel. Sersi is "invulnerable to conventional forms of injury", so the one punch or even dozen punch theory is out.  Even if she were injured she can "regenerate any injured or missing tissue ".  She "does not tire from any exertion". She could easily and with the speed of thought rearrange Ms. Marvels molecules. She can also telpathically project illusions into MS Marvels mind (she once used this power to make someone at a party in manhattan believe they were alone together in an ancient greek temple). Theses telepathically projected illusions affect all five senses, so that Ms MArvel wouldn't know wether the illusion was real or wether sersi was using her matter rearranging powers to truly change things. I don't know how fast ms marvel can fly, but sersi can fly at over 800 mph. MS MArvel gets turned into a jelly donut

#21 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
Sersi can affect the molecular structure of Ms Marvel, turning her in to a turnip.That does not involve direct application ... [more]
I have to be honest. I didn't know she could transmute organic material.
#22 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
the creator said: Sersi can affect the molecular structure of Ms Marvel, turning her in to a turnip.That does not ... [more]
Yep, she can.
#23 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Sersi stomps

The only kind of person I see beating her is a guy on Thor's level and because the Viking's not so smart I might even think Sersi stomps him. Sersi is hardcore, Thor would probably need OdinForce to win it

Miss Marvel is a no contest

#24 Posted by xbuilder (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Sersi wins

It'll go like this
Ms.Marvel: I heard you're tough..well I'm Tougher
Sersi: I heard you'r a two headed sheep with a flatulence problem....And I'm right.
Ms. Marvel: Baaaaaaaaaaaa

Ms. Marvel is fast strong, energy powers and all that...But Sersi is master of the spoiler powers.
Mind manipulation, Illusion, Transformation. The Only way Ms. Marvel Wins is if  she becomes a Hearld of Glactus...
then it'll be a good fight, lol

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" Sersi stompsThe only kind of person I see beating her is a guy on Thor's level and because the Viking's not so smart I might even think Sersi stomps him. Sersi is hardcore, Thor would probably need OdinForce to win itMiss Marvel is a no contest "
STFU with this dumbass post.
#26 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" Sersi stompsThe only kind of person I see beating her is a guy on Thor's level and because the Viking's not so smart I might even think Sersi stomps him. Sersi is hardcore, Thor would probably need OdinForce to win itMiss Marvel is a no contest "
Sersi lost to Exodus

Ms M ftw
#27 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"@TruePwnge said:
Sersi lost to ExodusMs M ftw"

Can we counter balance this when Sersi channelled massive amounts of cosmic power 9on a galaxy level I think) in her fight against Nebula.
#28 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Sersi did not lose against Exodus rather she was requested to stop because they can wreck the entire planet with their fight.

#29 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@IcePrince_X said:
" I believe Sersi did not lose against Exodus rather she was requested to stop because they can wreck the entire planet with their fight. "
Sersi might be one of the most powerful Avengers ever
#30 Edited by Stormcell (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Sersi. She has telepathy, illusion casting abilities, super strength, teleportation, molecular manipulation of matter, force-fields, etc. Not even a fight. Sersi wins in her sleep. 

Re. Sersi vs. Exodus, 

IIRC, they could not wreck the planet. They don't have that kind of power. She was asked to stop because they would destroy the city. Also, I think Sersi was devalued in that fight against Exodus. Why didn't she use her transmutation abilities and just turn him into a frog. squish!
#31 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel that Ms Marvel has the power to match her energy output but at the same time over power her in the area of strength.

#32 Posted by Edamame (27994 posts) - - Show Bio

Sersi wins via transmutation.

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel wins via throwing Sersi to Sri Lanka.

#34 Edited by Edamame (27994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Sersi can transmute her.  Or Sersi telepathically dominates her.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Vance Astro: Sersi can transmute her.  Or Sersi telepathically dominates her. "
Sersi can't transmute what won't stay still.
#36 Posted by Edamame (27994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: What do you mean by that? Anything can be transmuted.
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Vance Astro: What do you mean by that? Anything can be transmuted. "
Yes,anything can be transmuted with the space and opportunity...THAT,Ms.Marvel will not give her.
#38 Posted by Edamame (27994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  Sersi can manipulate cosmic energy and blast Ms. Marvel with it.  Can Ms. Marvel handle that?

Also, Sersi can manipulate anything down to the subatomic level, meaning that she could rip Ms. Marvel apart or transmute her.

Ms. Marvel is vulnerable to telepathy, right? Well, Sersi can dominate her telepathically. 

Or Sersi can teleport behind her and attack her there.

#39 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Sersi

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Vance Astro:  Sersi can manipulate cosmic energy and blast Ms. Marvel with it.  Can Ms. Marvel handle that?

Also, Sersi can manipulate anything down to the subatomic level, meaning that she could rip Ms. Marvel apart or transmute her.

Ms. Marvel is vulnerable to telepathy, right? Well, Sersi can dominate her telepathically. 

Or Sersi can teleport behind her and attack her there.

"
Blasting someone who absorbs energy is a silly idea. 
And pretty much every strategy you've come up with is provided Ms.Marvel let's Sersi do these things.
#41 Posted by Edamame (27994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: I agree. However, Ms. Marvel would be completely vulnerable to Sersi's telepathy and transmutation powers. ALso, Sersi could rip her to pieces with her subatomic level manipulation powers. 

Of course you are free to your own opinion.  : )
#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Vance Astro: I agree. However, Ms. Marvel would be completely vulnerable to Sersi's telepathy and transmutation powers. ALso, Sersi could rip her to pieces with her subatomic level manipulation powers.   Of course you are free to your own opinion.  : ) "
Let me know when you find an instance of someone with Ms.Marvel's speed getting mindraped or transmuted without being still.
#43 Posted by Edamame (27994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Oh. My mistake. Of course if Ms marvel is faster than Sersi and is fast enough to knock her out,  then Ms marvel wins of course. I didn't know that she was faster.  Sorry. 
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Vance Astro: Oh. My mistake. Of course if Ms marvel is faster than Sersi and is fast enough to knock her out,  then Ms marvel wins of course. I didn't know that she was faster.  Sorry.  "
No problem.
#45 Posted by Edamame (27994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Thanks. :) 

SO how fast is Ms. Marvel by the way? Are you sure she is faster than Sersi? I will believe you, but Ms Marvel has to act fast in order not to get hurt.
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Vance Astro: Thanks. :)   SO how fast is Ms. Marvel by the way? Are you sure she is faster than Sersi? I will believe you, but Ms Marvel has to act fast in order not to get hurt. "
I think they are equally fast but everything Sersi outputs isn't as fast as Ms.Marvel can move.
#47 Posted by Edamame (27994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: If they are equally fast the there is a 50 50 chance that Sersi quickly transmutes her, or Ms marvel knocks her out. So it is a coin toss then.  Transmutation shouldn't take long. Neither should telepathy
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Vance Astro: If they are equally fast the there is a 50 50 chance that Sersi quickly transmutes her, or Ms marvel knocks her out. So it is a coin toss then.  Transmutation shouldn't take long. Neither should telepathy "
Just because Sersi moves as fast as Ms.Marvel doesn't mean she transmutes that fast.I have never seen anyone if Ms.Marvel's speed even by Silver Surfer whom is far faster than both of them transmuted while in motion.Same with telepathy.I have never seen telepathy useful for anything but predicting moves when someone is using their speed.
#49 Edited by Edamame (27994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: True and I agree, but what if Sersi puts up a telekinetic shield to prevent Ms Marvel from hitting her. She might have a problem there.  Sersi is a powerful tk user. 

And she can teleport.
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Vance Astro: True and I agree, but what if Sersi puts up a telekinetic shield to prevent Ms Marvel from hitting her. She might have a problem there.  Sersi is a powerful tk user.   And she can teleport. "
She would have to get the shield up before she gets hit.