Sersi vs Monica Rambeau (Pulsar/ photon)

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who would win between these two powerhouses? Is Monica Rambeau powerful enough to defeat the indestructible Eternal or will Sersi's various abilities be to much for Monica?

No Caption Provided

Sersi

vs

No Caption Provided

Monica Rambeau

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By New_World_Order

Sersi although it would be close.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By micahparadise

How so thunderGodsWrath? How would Sersi win? Especially seeing as Monica is usually intangible in mostly all of energy forms?

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chiq

Can Sersi manipulate or transmute Monican's energy form?

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm this is a very interesting fight, Sersi can manipulate and use cosmic energy, but.. so can Monica. She can use the entire spectrum and more. It would be possible that Monica is using an energy form that Sersi can't. hmm this is very interesting first indeed.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i know! They truly are two of my favorite underrated and underused Avengers. I guess maybe because they are too powerful! As a writer i guess they would be difficult to write.

But i do want to see Jonathan Hickman or Rick Remender use one of these characters or both in one of their new avengers marvel now stories.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micahparadise: you're exactly right. they are TOO POWERFUL. Photon is invisible, every form of energy and light speed. Sersi can pretty much do anything. To hard to write for them unless you make them cosmic heroes

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AngryHulks

Photon blitz.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By micahparadise

I do think Monica may come out the winner in this one. She has the speed advantage to strike first like @angryhulks said. And Her energy output is ASTOUNDING! She was able to stun the Olympian Zeus (which is no easy task) and so i can see her rendering Sersi unconscious.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Photon too fast

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is hard to say…unless Monica speed blitz her and doesn't hold back, I see Sersi's telepathic powers winning this.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: Agreed. It's a blitz or a possible TP KO if Monica is within range too long.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ivan_jimenez86

Sersi can pull out a major win: through telepathically shutting down her mind, transmute her into a bug & step on her, or bfr her with her to Thanos lair using her teleportation abilities!

Photon, on the other hand, utilize all forms of energies, in which any powerful energy or matter manipulators could easily counter. The only thing that can bypass Sersi's matter transmutation is her intangibility ability that Monica could quickly do to score the finishing win!

After careful examination, Sersi will outlived, outperformed & outcasted Photon not just through her sheer Eternal physiology or gifts, but from surviving any of her energy-infused strikes with ease seeing how powerful her matter manipulation is able to counter any of Monica's best attacks!

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Monica in a turf fight