#1 Posted by mikemaximum (796 posts) - - Show Bio
Avengers Alliance

Random encounter at a carwash, no prep.

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or is anyone else just waiting for Emma Frost's outfit to consist of a G-String and like two cherries over her nipples. Because as time goes by she just seems to be wearing less and less. She's like a Tameranean....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by Onihana (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma wins the outfit battle

#5 Posted by Enoch25 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Sersi Stomps. She's got pychic abilities that allowed her to hold her own against Exodus plus transmutation powers. Emma's diamond form gets turned into cotton puffs

#6 Posted by Glarinetta (454 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix Emma stomps, without Phoenix however she gets turned into pig.

#7 Edited by NinjaWarrior268 (3037 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma wins (in hotness)

#8 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Sersi's transmution will affect Emma in that form.

#9 Posted by Bones309 (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really a question of how Emma's 1/5 of the Phoenix force or whatever she had compares to Sersi's power cosmic. If they're roughly equal, I'd side with Sersi due to WAY more experience.

#10 Edited by EarthsMightiest (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma wins this rather easily. A single member of the P5 was shown to easily handle multiple top tier Avengers and Gladiator and his Shi'ar assault teams with little difficultly. Like Sersi over Emma but no chance for her.

#11 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11242 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost

#12 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4716 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

This is really a question of how Emma's 1/5 of the Phoenix force or whatever she had compares to Sersi's power cosmic. If they're roughly equal, I'd side with Sersi due to WAY more experience.

Sersi doesn't have the power cosmic, she absorbs ambient cosmic energy there is a difference in that the power cosmic is a Galactus thing. Anyway, she in no way is near or equal to anybody with the Phoenix roughly or smoothly.

#13 Edited by HeirToTheKingdom (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: With 1/5 of the Phoenix Force Sersi should still maybe be capable of combating Emma. There is a reason Zuras king of the Eternals fears her.

#14 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4716 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: With 1/5 of the Phoenix Force Sersi should still maybe be capable of combating Sersi. There is a reason Zuras king of the Eternals fears her.

You say that like he would be a viable threat against a Phoenix. Eternals have had problems with Apocalypse in the past. Emma would stomp all over Sersi like she did her friend Thor in AVX.

#15 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: Sersi and Thor have different abilities. You do know Sersi can literally matter manipulate and get anything she wants. She has made giant walls of Adamanite (metal which is equivalent to Adamantium) in seconds. I'm not saying Sersi wins,but she does have a chance in my opinion.

#16 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4716 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans: Sersi and Thor have different abilities. You do know Sersi can literally matter manipulate and get anything she wants. She has made giant walls of Adamanite (metal which is equivalent to Adamantium) in seconds. I'm not saying Sersi wins,but she does have a chance in my opinion.

She can't do anything a Phoenix can't do and more, she does not have the level of power to be even a small threat to a Phoenix. Jean Grey with the Phoenix made actual adamantium.

#17 Edited by Bones309 (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

Sersi doesn't have the power cosmic, she absorbs ambient cosmic energy there is a difference in that the power cosmic is a Galactus thing. Anyway, she in no way is near or equal to anybody with the Phoenix roughly or smoothly.

#18 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4716 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

@lordofallhumans said:

@bones309 said:

Yeah because one instance of a Marvel writer not knowing what they are talking about means that the cosmic power which has been exclusively related to Galactus for decades while for decades Eternals have been stated to metabolize ambient cosmic energy and not the power cosmic means that Sersi is now a wielder of a power, that comes from the astral plane, when we know she and her people metabolize ambient energy from the physical universe and not the plane that Silver Surfer says his powers come from. Being able to absorb and utilize cosmic energy does not mean you have the power cosmic, or Havoc too would be somebody that does. Sersi doesn't manipulate matter through the manipulation of the power cosmic the way SS does, she psionically manipulates matter and her body and energy levels are bolstered by cosmic energy. The power of Eternals are psionic in nature, and can go beyond because they can metabolize cosmic energy.

Anyway, she still loses, because whatever power she uses is no match for the Phoenix, even 1/5 of it.

#19 Edited by HeirToTheKingdom (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans:

I'm just trying to make a debate out of this, I know Emma should be more powerful, but I was trying to go against the odds. Also you can't apply Jean's feats to Emma's because

1.Jean is far more experienced with the power, and has had it much longer

2. She has the whole Phoenix Force oppose to Emma's 1/5 of it.

3. Emma isn't someone who would use that tactic, she would rely more on a telepathic assault or going physical like she did with Thor.

So I doubt Emma could replicate that feat.

#20 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4716 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordofallhumans:

I'm just trying to make a debate out of this, I know Emma should be more powerful, but I was trying to go against the odds. Also you can't apply Jean's feats to Emma's because

1.Jean is far more experienced with the power, and has had it much longer

2. She has the whole Phoenix Force oppose to Emma's 1/5 of it.

3. Emma isn't someone who would use that tactic, she would rely more on a telepathic assault or going physical like she did with Thor.

So I doubt Emma could replicate that feat.

I understand what you are trying to do, only that even with only 1/5 Sersi doesn't really stand a chance since smaller pieces than the 1/5 can throw moons, create suns and bust solar systems. Pieces small enough to fit into a firefly can freeze time. I'm just saying it's not a real fight because without PIS Emma would end Sersi immediately.

I'm not applying her feats only showing what one can do with the power of the Phoenix, which is basically anything they can think of the way Colossus was giving whales legs, because he wanted to and had the power of the Phoenix, having more or less Phoenix only applies to how much power you can actually tap, not what you can do with it as even 1/5 of infinity is still infinite. Jean was Phoenix for one issue in 616, before Endsong, Emma has actually been Phoenix more times than Jean in 616 having been taken over by it twice.

Emma did not do what Jean did by creating Adamantium and I am not as stated before giving her credit for what Jean did, but they share the same force there is no reason to believe she can't replicate the feat, because it's a relatively simple thing to do, now don't get me wrong I don't believe Emma can do White Phoenix level feats, but something as simple as the manipulation of molecules and atoms is basic Phoenix stuff. They may be different but the power they wield comes from the same source it's all Phoenix. Silver Surfer is not as experienced as and does not have the same access to the Power Cosmic as Galactus, but the power cosmic can be used by both of them for small scale feats regardless of who has more.

I digress, I don't feel this is a good match up and that Emma will instantly destroy Sersi if she doesn't decide to play mind games.

#21 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (1093 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (3037 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how characters like Wonder Woman and Invisible Woman get skimpier costumes whenever they get power ups