Serial Killers vs Batman

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Chucky, Victor Zsasz, Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers go against current Batman

- They have only combat knives as weapons, Batman doesn't have batsuit, but he has 15 batarangs, combat knife and bo stuff

- Win, by death or KO, Batman is bloodlusted because he thinks they killed Selina and Alfred, who wins and why?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MethoKi

Batman. Chucky is a doll. Batman would punt him away. Victor Zsasz? Bruce deals with that guy on a regular. Jason is slow... at least all I've seen. Michael would be the only problem. But he is like Zsasz. He would snap Jason's neck, punt Chucky, make Zsasz hurt himself and do taijutsu on Michael....

EDIT: and he'd do it all without using any gadgets.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

@Batman242 said:

Batman. Chucky is a doll. Batman would punt him away. Victor Zsasz? Bruce deals with that guy on a regular. Jason is slow... at least all I've seen. Michael would be the only problem. But he is like Zsasz. He would snap Jason's neck, punt Chucky, make Zsasz hurt himself and do taijutsu on Michael

QFT

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MethoKi

@dondave: Lol, this is like the third time you've quoted me :D

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nick_hero22

Batman destroys with relative ease.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dredeuced

Batman is not a stupid teenager or a dumb cop, so he tears these goons apart.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Batman obviously.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Batman242 said:

Batman. Chucky is a doll. Batman would punt him away. Victor Zsasz? Bruce deals with that guy on a regular. Jason is slow... at least all I've seen. Michael would be the only problem. But he is like Zsasz. He would snap Jason's neck, punt Chucky, make Zsasz hurt himself and do taijutsu on Michael....

EDIT: and he'd do it all without using any gadgets.

No.

Chucky can hide alot better.

Chucky has access to Black Magic.

Chucky would god stomp Batman.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Unfortunitly the Horro team wins.

Chucky = Black Magic abilities.

Jason = Immortal, higher durability and far stronger.

Michael = is closer to immortal than Batman.will dream of.

Batmans just a human.

Horror Team stomps.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lady_liberty

Dealing with serial killers who often have some kind of power or ability is Bruce's job. None of these people have anything he couldn't deal with.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Lady_Liberty said:

Dealing with serial killers who often have some kind of power or ability is Bruce's job. None of these people have anything he couldn't deal with.

Why though? Chucky is alot faster, more skilled for the fact he can hide alot better. I mean didnt you see Child's Play 2? He hid in a closet well enough that he snuck out and stabbed Andys teacher with a Basketball pump. Bruce is a regular human and based on the OP he doesnt have his suit. Chuckys had his head removed, body blown into pieces and still kep coming like nothing happened, giving the Cops trouble in CP1...... He has access to Black Magic he could switch Bodys with Batman easily.

Not only does he have crazy Chucky ( My favorite horror character of all time. )

Theirs Jason who is far stronger, immortal and higher durability and Bane Broke Batmans back i'm sure Jason could too ( if he got Batman in a position to do it.)

Michaels closer to Jasons level....

If they all ganged up on Batman I don't see how Batman would even last.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lady_liberty

@ImmortalT1000: Hiding in a closet is nice, but its not that special compared to Batman who has hide from one of the Flashes in seconds.

Bane only broke Batman's back after wearing him down over a long period of time, and with a great deal of prep. Remember Bane is a genius on many levels, not just some strong guy.

It would be fairly simple for Batman to hide from them, and take them out one by one.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer

Is there a location? Though should note, what Batman has here wouldn't really do much of anything to any of these guys. Well dunno about Victor, but Jason and Michael won't really be affected by batarangs or knives(well maybe Michael for the knife), Chucky....eh could dodge them I guess. So when Batman runs out of batarangs, he would need to get in close to them which for Michael and Jason they have tanked far worse then a bunch of punches and kicks they could just tire Batman out, Jason did that infact with Julius and he was a boxer.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Lady_Liberty: I know Batman can hide too, but Chucky can hide even better since hes so much smaller and not only that, look at all that leaning over Batman would have to do to touch Chucky. I mean Chucky could dance around him all day. Hit him wear it hurts....etc...

Now Batman could get around Jason easier since Jasons alot Slower, I'd imagine Bruce might be able to come up with something to KO Jason with, but Freddy was alot faster than Jason ( in the real world too and dream world ) and still couldnt KO Jason....

I Can see Bruce beating Michael since Michael was put into a 10 year coma after an explosion and a 6 year old girl got the best of him in 2 movies, but Chucky and Jason will definitely give Batman problems.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lady_liberty

@ImmortalT1000: I don't think hiding in a closet and being small is a better stealth feat than evading a Flash.

Also, being small might be an advantage against someone with lower levels of skill but Batman is a master of over a hundred martial arts. He's one of the greatest martial artists in a universe packed to the brim with amazing martial artists. Dancing around him isn't going to be a successful tactic against someone with that level of skill.

Remember that Batman is bloodlusted in this fight. He thinks two of his closest friends have been killed, and he's his rampage of revenge. This isn't Batman holding back, this isn't a sparing match, this is the most dangerous man in the world out for blood.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Lady_Liberty: Ok, well I guess well have to agree to disagree.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lady_liberty

@ImmortalT1000: Fair enough ;-)

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

This thread is a joke

Zsasz used to be a serial killer like you, then he took a batarang to the knee. Judge Scarecrow demands it

Batman kicks Chucky in the face like a foot ball player kicking babies

Voorhees gets a batarang (or a staff) in the eye, which may be as bad as a knife in the eye, which batman also has

Hmm, seems familiar....

and Myers get's stomped worse that he did by Busta Rhymes

But Seriously, these guys are street corner trash compared to what batman has had to deal with in his business suit.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wolfrazer

Ancient should note, this isn't human Voorhees(if its not stated, usually its current). Its super zombie Voorhees, so batarangs won't really affect him. Actually current would be by all accounts Uber Jason. Unless the OP was meaning Remake Jason.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By mk111

Batman for the win.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Wolfrazer said:

Ancient should note, this isn't human Voorhees(if its not stated, usually its current). Its super zombie Voorhees, so batarangs won't really affect him. Actually current would be by all accounts Uber Jason.

Actually, since the new movie came out, he's back to regular levels, so no cyborg super jason. besides he was by all means indestructible by human standards and had to be killed by reentry. I doubt it's that jason

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Ancient should note, this isn't human Voorhees(if its not stated, usually its current). Its super zombie Voorhees, so batarangs won't really affect him. Actually current would be by all accounts Uber Jason.

Actually, since the new movie came out, he's back to regular levels, so no cyborg super jason. besides he was by all means indestructible by human standards and had to be killed by reentry. I doubt it's that jason

He actually survived, there was a comic series of Uber Jason after the movies he actually got to fight...himself the undead Jason in it, looked pretty sweet from the scans I saw floating about. If were going by the new movie then, well he is still pretty much super humanly strong and durable not to mention very fast he doesn't seem to be a moron like the older movies portrayed him as. 

If so then ya, Batman can take him down provided he does it quick enough. From the looks of it, Jason was quick in the remake. Though we should probably get clarification on that, OP you mean the original Jason or the remake one?
ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Wolfrazer: Thats the remake you're thinking of which is non canon along with Jason X.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wolfrazer
@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Wolfrazer: Thats the remake you're thinking of which is non canon along with Jason X.

When did Jason X become non-canon?
ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Wolfrazer: I know for a fact the Remakes non canon because all remakes are non canon. Now Jason X being non canon is a rumor I heard.

Post by .Mistress Redhead. (28,494 posts) See mini bio Level 27

@C.R.E.A.M said:
" seriously another wiki page thats your proof no video of the t-800 running 22 mph wiki page...even after the lat one you posted was wrong....im going to bed..im tired of this crap "
you are aware that the Jason X movie was not Canon and that writers actually stated as such..... that it was a fantasy
ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Wolfrazer: I know for a fact the Remakes non canon because all remakes are non canon. Now Jason X being non canon is a rumor I heard.

@C.R.E.A.M said:
" seriously another wiki page thats your proof no video of the t-800 running 22 mph wiki page...even after the lat one you posted was wrong....im going to bed..im tired of this crap "
you are aware that the Jason X movie was not Canon and that writers actually stated as such..... that it was a fantasy
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By Wyldsong

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@C.R.E.A.M said:

Pretty much this. Jason X was just a way for the studios to release a Friday the 13th movie while they were waiting on all of the components to come together for Freddy versus Jason. Even the gash on the left side of his head was gone and his left eye was present before becoming uber Jason -- he lost that eye in part 4.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wolfrazer
@ImmortalT1000:  Jason X is still canon, it still fits within the timeline. Jason vs Freddy was before Jason X in terms of the timeline.
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Wolfrazer said:

@ImmortalT1000: Jason X is still canon, it still fits within the timeline. Jason vs Freddy was before Jason X in terms of the timeline.

Current versions means post retcon Jason, meaning the 2009 movie version.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wyldsong

@Wolfrazer said:

@ImmortalT1000: Jason X is still canon, it still fits within the timeline. Jason vs Freddy was before Jason X in terms of the timeline.

Just because you can fit it in chronologically does not make it canon. Parts 4-8 remain consistent with the missing eye and general wounds. Part 9 switches the eyes and ignores the ending of Manhattan, Freddy versus Jason gives him both eyes until the end but at least has Freddy's gloved hand from part 9 to tie it in, and Jason X ignores them all, taking Jason from a supernatural horror to a sci-fi one, making Jason a regenerating mutant instead of an undead revenant.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wyldsong

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Current versions means post retcon Jason, meaning the 2009 movie version.

Yup.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Wyldsong said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Just because you can fit it in chronologically does not make it canon. Parts 4-8 remain consistent with the missing eye and general wounds. Part 9 switches the eyes and ignores the ending of Manhattan, Freddy versus Jason gives him both eyes until the end but at least has Freddy's gloved hand from part 9 to tie it in, and Jason X ignores them all, taking Jason from a supernatural horror to a sci-fi one, making Jason a regenerating mutant instead of an undead revenant.

he's more like cyborg superman in X

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Wyldsong said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Jason was stated to have a healing factor before he went into the future. This may not show in the movies, but in the comics it does and he is still undead not a mutant, he just has a healing factor or actually you could say Jason is an undead mutant...guy. 

And yes Ancient I know what current means, I am just stating before the Remake. Jason X was still canon with the series.
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wyldsong

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Wyldsong said:

@Wolfrazer said:

he's more like cyborg superman in X

Yup, well after he got reformed=)

@Wolfrazer said:

@Wyldsong said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Jason was stated to have a healing factor before he went into the future. This may not show in the movies, but in the comics it does and he is still undead not a mutant, he just has a healing factor or actually you could say Jason is an undead mutant...guy. And yes Ancient I know what current means, I am just stating before the Remake. Jason X was still canon with the series.

The comics are not canon, and he was only stated to have a healing factor in Jason X -- no other entries in the series have that. It's not canon, but if you want to discuss it, take it to PMs as it is now derailing the thread. The 2009 Jason is the most recent, so the rest is a moot point for the thread and a non-factor here.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wolfrazer
Edit: Just nvrm am done with this.
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Wolfrazer said:

And yes Ancient I know what current means, I am just stating before the Remake. Jason X was still canon with the series.

Doesn't matter, it's somewhat off topic anyway.

Back on topic....where was I, batarang to the knee, baby punt, Busta bat-kick, and...oh yes, knife in the eye....

Batman stomps

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wyldsong

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Doesn't matter, it's somewhat off topic anyway.

Back on topic....where was I, batarang to the knee, baby punt, Busta bat-kick, and...oh yes, knife in the eye....

Batman stomps

Completely off topic now=)

But yes, Batman can take this.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@Wolfrazer said:

I'm pretty sure Freddy vs Jason came out after Jason X

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wolfrazer
@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

I'm pretty sure Freddy vs Jason came out after Jason X

It did, but in the timeline FvJ was before Jason X. But anyway, am done with this now.
DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DaAwesome2

@Wolfrazer:

Surely you don't think that kid from Jason Takes Manhattan was ANYWHERE near Batman as far as H2H. Hell, he couldn't even outbox Batman, much less, compete with him in combat. So tiring him out is not an accomplishment. Michael and Jason being "pain" resistant means nothing if their knees are crushed as they won't be able to walk. And yes, Batman has broken people's arms and legs before.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By ImmortalOne

Batman's far too fast for any of these guys. He consistently dodges bullets with ease. And that's while under body armor.

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By celtic

Chuky solo's, he'll use his stealth to pretend to be a childs doll and when batman's done dispatching the horro failures chucky jumps up and slits bat's throat.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By never give up

@celtic said:

Chuky solo's, he'll use his stealth to pretend to be a childs doll and when batman's done dispatching the horro failures chucky jumps up and slits bat's throat.

Are you joking?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@celtic said:

or

Batman stomps

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Jason sneaks up on Batman and chokes him out. Using his innate ability of monster stealth. Batman won't know until it's too late!!

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@celtic said:

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By celtic

@Ancient_0f_Days: @never give up:

Chucky has way better stealth feats hell he wiped out an entire platoon of soldiers, and if punting works so well how come nobody has ever done it in the films?

you know why?

CAUSE CHUCKY IS TOO DAM FAST!

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Jason sneaks up on Batman and chokes him out. Using his innate ability of monster stealth. Batman won't know until it's too late!!

but batman doesn't suffer from teenage lack of reflexes, hes a grown man, meaning he wont sit there and scream as Jason goes about choking him out.

but there is a chance he'll pull an Omen like when that father was getting tackled by the crazy nanny, but Jason doesn't know the crazy nanny technique.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@celtic said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: @never give up:

Chucky has way better stealth feats hell he wiped out an entire platoon of soldiers, and if punting works so well how come nobody has ever done it in the films?

you know why?

CAUSE CHUCKY IS TOO DAM FAST!

Or cus nobody in the films is the goddamn batman

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Ancient_0f_Days: But he does suffer the weaknesses of plot devices >:D