Serial killers vs Bane

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By entropy_aegis

After the success of the Serial killers vs Batman thread I decided to make my own.

Chucky, Victor Zsasz, Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers go against Pre-52 Bane(no venom)

- They have only combat knives as weapons, Bane has a mini gun.

- Win, by death or KO, Bane is bloodlusted because he thinks they kidnapped Scandal Savage, who wins and why?

No Caption Provided
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bigcimmerian

Bane wins, minigun is too much for these psychopaths, if he tries to fight them H2H I think they could win, but it could go either way. He is faster, stronger then most of them and is more skilled.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rick_Grayson

Minigun makes it spite

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By entropy_aegis

BUMP.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonGameWave

Bane wrecks them and breaks all of their backs.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

Miniguns have a similar effect on human bodies as throwing a stick of dynamite into their guts does. It'll be a closed casket funeral for sure.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolfrazer

Well Jason already has survived high caliber weapons before so...not anything new for him(I mean depending on what version were using here anyway, the OP really should specify that). Michael....ya probably dies, he was wounded gravely at the end of Halloween 4, Chucky? Probably gets torn apart by the holes in him, and Victor? Well dunno much about that guy.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By entropy_aegis

BUMP

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Maybe.../MAYBE/ If the other three distract Bane, Chucky can use his small size to sneak up on him and stab him in the neck...he is pretty sneaky.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By entropy_aegis

@The Stegman said:

Maybe.../MAYBE/ If the other three distract Bane, Chucky can use his small size to sneak up on him and stab him in the neck...he is pretty sneaky.

Bane'll surivive,he's taken much worse.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Decoy Elite

I can't help but feel this thread is a tad bit on the non serious side of things.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@entropy_aegis said:

@The Stegman said:

Bane'll surivive,he's taken much worse.

He could survive, yeah, but a slit throat will still slow him down a bit.
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#13  Edited By Joygirl

If he thinks they have his daughter-from-another-father heads are gonna be rollin'. *Inigo Montoya voice* There will be BLOOD tonight!

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Roman

Some killers will be broken.

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheTmac

Bane stomps.

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By darkelf35

@Wolfrazer: Hey! yeah man he did, but miniguns are crazy they will blow a hole in a elephant!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wolfrazer
@darkelf35:  Regeneration. Remember they tried just about everything to kill Jason, and nothing worked? Though again...which Jason are we using here?
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane crushes them.

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could probally kill him without his gun.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nick_hero22

Bane would stomp easily without the minigun, so I don't see how this fight is remotely fair.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By mk111

Killers always lose these threads, huh?

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@mk111 said:

Well the Killers are Villains of course.

The Hero's were the ones on the other thread that are to overrated.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By Rumble Man

@mk111 said:

most movie horror guys dont measure up to superheroes

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Rumble Man said:

@mk111 said:

most movie horror guys dont measure up to superheroes

Bane ain't a superhero though, hes just a man. I guess this would be better, if we could include comics too cause from what I seen of Jason in em he is pretty much one BAMF, dunno about Michael or the other two..i'll see about looking up stuff for Michael though.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rumble Man

@Wolfrazer: He did quite a lot in his run in secret six, going to hell and all that

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Rumble Man said:

@Wolfrazer: He did quite a lot in his run in secret six, going to hell and all that

Ok that I didn't know lol, but still just a man is he not?
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rumble Man

@Wolfrazer said:

@Rumble Man said:

Ok that I didn't know lol, but still just a man is he not?
Ripping power armor bare handed is no weak feat, and IIRC he is mostly w/o Venom in secret six (he did use it to save scandal from a bunch of metas but that was it [gotta reread])
Ripping power armor bare handed is no weak feat, and IIRC he is mostly w/o Venom in secret six (he did use it to save scandal from a bunch of metas but that was it [gotta reread])
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Rumble Man:  I never said he was weak, just asking if he is a man right? He can still be killed by normal human means?
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rumble Man

@Wolfrazer: course he can but considering many heroes have hard time doing that (or putting him down) those untrained horror guys will end up beaten

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Rumble Man:  Well depending on what version of Jason this is, he really only stands a chance here.  

Human....eh I guess not 

Zombie Jason? Well he was pretty much tearing through everything and disemboweled a man and knocked another's head clean off, not to mention that its next to impossible to actually kill him.  

Uber Jason? Ya no way. 

Remake Jason? Hmm...now remake could be an interesting fight, given this one seemed faster and smarter then the Older human one. 

So depending on what version were using here, Jason could win or flat out lose.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rumble Man

@Wolfrazer: Incapacitation would do, and since when does every battle in CV need a 'kill' for a win count?

How fast is jason?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Rumble Man:  Ya I know incapacitation would do, however that would really only work with human and remake Jason. The other two? Not so much, though how fast he is? Well he is slow, but if you remember Freddy who fought Jason though while not as strong as Bane however he was quick was still caught and thrown around by Jason as Jason was pretty much tanking whatever Freddy did to him. 

Though again we don't know what version the OP is using here, unless he means to use the remake one in which Jason would die with the minigun along with the other 3.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Rumble Man

@Wolfrazer: Well both of them have different mindsets, and I would not be lying if I were to say that bane is smarter than all if not most of the horror team combined.

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BeefiestName

If we're talking Michael from Halloween, as well as 2, 4, 5, 6, H20, and Resurrection? He has feats. Also, are the words of the creator of the character considered? I'll borrow snippets from the wikipedia article describing him.

John Carpenter has described the character as "almost a supernatural force - a force of nature. An evil force that's loose," a force that is "unkillable"

Professor Nicholas Rogers elaborates, "Myers is depicted as a mythic, elusive bogeyman, one of superhuman strength who cannot be killed by bullets, stab wounds, or fire."

The ending scene of Michael being shot six times, and then disappearing from the ground outside the house, was meant to terrify the imagination of the audience.

Nevertheless, when writing Curse, Farrands was tasked with creating a mythology for Michael which defined his motives and why he couldn't be killed. He says, "He can't just be a man anymore, he's gone beyond that. He's mythical. He's supernatural.

Ok, now, if needed I can start hunting videos of feats. I don't think Bane has what it takes.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35  Edited By Wyldsong

Per Battle Forum rules:

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Rumble Man:  Well of course he is.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Rumble Man

@Wolfrazer: at melee range bar cyborg-jason he would manhandle them

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wyldsong

@BeefiestName: My only beef with this would be that I don't think Michael has ever been shown to tank a minigun -- bigger bullets with far more penetration, and as well, unless otherwise stated, remember that this is the most current Michael (the remake), at which point his old feats are out the window. Now, I never saw part 2 of the remake, so I don't how he truly stands up anymore.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wolfrazer
@Rumble Man:  All at once? These aren't just some normal guys, though well...actually I guess they would be according to the forum rules, so they would die from the minigun. I know Wyldsong that we use the current versions, but the OP could have wanted to use specific versions of them is all only the OP forgot about that bit.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rumble Man
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wyldsong

@Wolfrazer said:

@Rumble Man: All at once? These aren't just some normal guys, though well...actually I guess they would be according to the forum rules. I know Wyldsong that we use the current versions, but the OP could have wanted to use specific versions of them is all only the OP forgot about that bit.

Well, I am just throwing out the standard that we go by according to the forum ruleset until it is clarified as a reminder, since the question is being asked about which versions. Just trying to make the discussion easier=)

BeefiestName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BeefiestName

@Wyldsong said:

@BeefiestName: My only beef with this would be that I don't think Michael has ever been shown to tank a minigun -- bigger bullets with far more penetration, and as well, unless otherwise stated, remember that this is the most current Michael (the remake), at which point his old feats are out the window. Now, I never saw part 2 of the remake, so I don't how he truly stands up anymore.

I consider the current version to be as of Resurrection. While I liked the remakes, that version has no place in this fight at all, and the rules also say not to include characters that wouldn't make any difference in the outcome of the battle. The OP specifies Bane's version, but is vague about the other team. I'd like a clarification from the thread creator before spending any additional time in this thread.

Rob Zombie's Michael is still a strong and durable killer, but he lacks the feats of the Carpenter version, considering that version spanned more than half a dozen films. The RZ version doesn't even last more than a few seconds here IMO.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wyldsong

@BeefiestName said:

@Wyldsong said:

I consider the current version to be as of Resurrection. While I liked the remakes, that version has no place in this fight at all, and the rules also say not to include characters that wouldn't make any difference in the outcome of the battle. The OP specifies Bane's version, but is vague about the other team. I'd like a clarification from the thread creator before spending any additional time in this thread.

Up to you, but the remake/reboot is the most current version=)

Not trying to down you, as the older version has better feats and such. And really, even the new version doesn't have much on the latest renditions of many of these characters. He at least has more than the remake of Jason.