#1 Posted by never give up (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

Serial Killer Showdown

Hannibal Lecter vs Dexter vs Jigsaw vs The Collector vs Chrome Skull vs John Doe vs The Miner

Hannibal Lecter (Hannibal Trilogy)

Dexter (Showtime Series)

Jigsaw (Saw Movies 1-3)

The Collector (The Collector & The Collection)

Chrome Skull ( Laid To Rest 1 & 2)

John Doe (Se7en)

The Miner ( My Bloody Valentine Remake)

Battles are won by death.Battle takes place in an abandoned city w/ no escape.Each individual has a lair w/ equipment.Last one standing wins.Jigsaw has Amanda for this scenario.Who wins and why.

#2 Edited by BobSaysHi25 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm interesting all of these people are quite smart aside from the Miner not to sure about him I think it might be a psychological battle

#3 Edited by Floopay (9144 posts) - - Show Bio

Hannibal is a genius, quite literally. He's extremely methodical, he has limitless patience, he extremely tactical, and despite his normal methodical ways, he can adapt and adjust his plans on the fly.

He's also quite skilled at psychological warfare and manipulation, and can create and tug at strings in his opponents minds, and really get at them.

But above all else, he's extremely skilled in combat and covert tactics. Both with a blade, in melee combat, and with firearms. Even after lock up, after being put away for most of his life, and being in his sixties (I think he was in his sixties, I'd have to double check that for certain), he was able to overpower people half his age, and smart his way out of his maximum security lock ups.

He is the smartest one here, he is undoubtedly the best trained, he can at least match the others in terms of methodology, he is easily as stealthy as the others, and I believe he thinks on a level above all these characters. He often manipulates on multiple levels and can play a lot of games simultaneously, luring and baiting people when they have no idea he's aware of their existence (as shown at the end of Hannibal Rising).

Dexter is trained, and intelligent, but he's more of a stealth expert. When taken by surprise he has always relied on his sedative. And he doesn't exactly have unlimited shots and access to that necessarily. If he's confronted by a formidable opponent, he could very well go down, and if someone discovers him, he's also left vulnerable.

Same can be said of John Doe, but he doesn't have much going for him here. As great and cool as he was, he doesn't match up to many of the others.

The Collector is only really powerful within his element. When outside of it, he has no real feats to suggest his level of ability being greater than anyone except maybe John Doe.

Jiggsaw is extremely intelligent, but much like Dexter, he usually takes his victims by surprise. Over and above this, he doesn't often take people who have any competent abilities as fighters.

The Miner I don't know anything about.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Posted by never give up (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#5 Edited by russellmania77 (16867 posts) - - Show Bio

either the collector or the miner

#6 Posted by DeathSamurai (587 posts) - - Show Bio

no contest dexter wins

#7 Edited by never give up (11841 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by russellmania77 (16867 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: cuz the collector or the miner have near super human feats

#9 Posted by DeathSamurai (587 posts) - - Show Bio

cause dexter is such a good fighter and really fit

#10 Edited by DeathSamurai (587 posts) - - Show Bio

not to mention how smart dexter is..

#11 Posted by never give up (11841 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Floopay (9144 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

@never_give_up: cuz the collector or the miner have near super human feats

Like what?

@deathsamurai said:

not to mention how smart dexter is..

Dexter isn't the only smart person here.

Hannibal is smarter and better trained than Dexter, and often resorts to weapons combat over hand to hand.

That said, Dexter is an awesome show, I like it more than the Hannibal Series (Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal Rising, Hannibal, Manhunter). But Hannibal has every advantage here, even in his old age.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#13 Posted by never give up (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#14 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21304 posts) - - Show Bio

Heisenberg wins because he had already set a bomb at the place of the fight and walks away nonchalantly.

#15 Posted by dondave (40135 posts) - - Show Bio

Heisenberg wins because he had already set a bomb at the place of the fight and walks away nonchalantly.

I Agree

#16 Posted by never give up (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

That person isn't in the battle.

#17 Posted by sandiego008 (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Hannible

#18 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21304 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

That person isn't in the battle.

It was a joke man.

#19 Posted by never give up (11841 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21304 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

Collector, IIRC he is smart enough to use automatic weapons

#22 Posted by never give up (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

Collector, IIRC he is smart enough to use automatic weapons

lol

#23 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7263 posts) - - Show Bio

No contest.

#25 Edited by hulkbuster94 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

for me i want too say hannibal but i would say between dexter and hannibal because of the resources that morgan has but hannibal on pure skill instinct intelligence so on so fourth