Round 1: Both are In-Character

Round 2: Both are Bloodlusted

Antonnius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aaaaah.... Pre-True? Meaning not the amazing version with Pip as her familiar in the manga?

Seras may be at a disadvantage here though I'm not familiar with her speed off the top of my head.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Before she became a true Vampire huh...mmm I think Seras might lose here cuz before she really accepted being a vampire she was basically a standard type vampire which Blade is keen to fighting.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

Seras should take this. Even before her full vamp transformation she still has the physical and firepower advantage.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Blade since it's comic Blade judging by the pic.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre vampire seras is useless. I give blade the win here.

But true vampire seras would give blade a taste of hell its not even funny.

PartialSanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah. This version of Seras is practically useless...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

I don't get why people are saying that this version of Seras is weak. She had some pretty good feats during the Hellsing manor battle.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Floopay

Aaaaah.... Pre-True? Meaning not the amazing version with Pip as her familiar in the manga?

Seras may be at a disadvantage here though I'm not familiar with her speed off the top of my head.

Before she became a true Vampire huh...mmm I think Seras might lose here cuz before she really accepted being a vampire she was basically a standard type vampire which Blade is keen to fighting.

Pre vampire seras is useless. I give blade the win here.

But true vampire seras would give blade a taste of hell its not even funny.

Yeah. This version of Seras is practically useless...

I have to disagree with all these comments. Seras was way way way more powerful than any vampire Blade has gone against long before drinking blood.

Seras takes a shot from 5600 meters away, or 3.5 miles against a moving target, with no scope

She feels no recoil from her weapon (13.7mm semi-auto)

Seras takes shots in full automatic mode from over 4000 meters away (2.5 miles), with no scope

His the civilian targets AND the enemy targets, but 2.5 miles away full auto? I mean that's miraculous.

Seras blitzes vampires before drinking blood

Just as stated, she blitzes this guy while carrying the Vladimir, and blows his face to smitherines.

Sneaks up on vapmires

These guys are minding their own business, and she gets close enough to hit them with a Vladimir shell before they realize it. Also, she slaughters a bunch of troops above her as well.

Seras takes down a seasoned mercenary, by flicking him across the room

She can flick a human being with enough force to send them flying back at least 2-3 meters. By FLICKING them. Her strength is through the roof, she's at least in the 5-10 ton range before drinking blood.

Seras's other weapon

The Harkonnen. Depleted Uranium, and explosive anti-tank rounds. With her accuracy, which allows her to hit moving vampires at 3.5 miles away without a scope, she should be able to take Blade down before he knows where she is.

The vampires in Hellsing hover around Mach 0.5-1 based on their feats alone. So her shooting one is no small feat.

Over and above this she's faster, stronger, and more durable than Blade, and by no small margin. He's definitely more skilled than her, but he's got a lot of ground to cover in terms of physical ability alone.

I would take Seras both rounds.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with Floops, Blade has never tangle with a Vampire on Seras Caliber (Even as Pre Blood Drink) beside Dracula, and Dracula has a habit stomping Blade.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Funsiized

seras

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Harkonnen

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i got to give it to seras. especially if she can get the harkonen ll. that thing was boss

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blacharrt1

She just isn't taking Blade before or after true vampire.

Blade already has boosted ability which makes him stronger than normal vampires and has tanked hits from vampire gods, Dracula, gun shots point blank range, and Hellfire, and explosion.

She's not blitzing him.Blade reactions is insane, there is no way she is Blitzing him at all. Before and after his upgrade from Morbius.

Blade has over powered Deacon Frost who was resurrected and was 10x stronger them him at that time he was a 1 tonner. He's also overpowered several other vampires, and the Demon god Reaper So it's clear he is stronger than her.

He has preternatural senses as well, Not only can he sense other vampires, human, and demons but he can sense magics and various types of magic.

Blade also has mystical weapons as well.

That should make him a force to be reckoned with by any preternatural foe. Not to mention his adamantium sword.

Victories probably has better overall durability, but Blade has better skills in martial arts, more experience than her in fighting supernatural beings, can sense her where she where ever she is. I am not going to say that blade is outright faster than her in travel speed but his combat speeds can be pretty impression if he isn't holding back, and countering while actively getting speed blitzed by a speedster isn't something Victoria has been shown to be able to do anyway. Also he has Hypnosis.

Blade wins here.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blade wins to be fair this is could go either way but blsde is more skilled and can compete with her speed or even surpass it, seras is stronger and more durable

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HATSoffMELO

Seres is a Babe plus she can sing

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antimovie bump

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre blood Seras loses

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seras seems to have a resistance to classic vampire weaknesses (silver or magic, or holy weapons) so that means blade can't hurt her as easily as other vampires.

I vote the bitch with the cannon.