Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Sovereign91001

Mission

Your teams awaken to find that attactched to each member (minus minions) wrist is a band, on that band is a series of numbers, and a note the note explains that you are in possesion of one third of a code key to your survival, there are two other sections of code attatched to two other teams, the correct code can be entered on the data pad behind you.

Your team looks over and sees a datapad nearby. Looking back down on the note they read on; once you have retrieved the other two sections of code from the opposing teams, return to your starting points, enter the code on the datapad and prepare to be transported to your next location, the transport will allow the first two teams to advance, the remaining team will be terminated...whether you chose to work together with another team to obtain the code or fight is up to you....good luck.

Map

No Caption Provided

• Roots starts at A
  • CJ at B
  • High at C

Rules

• The Code bracelet/may not be altered or modified in any way, the only way to remove them is to kill/KO/Incap the current wearer.
  • The Datapads are set to only accept the correct code, attempting to hack or guess the code will result in instant death.
  • No team may cross the Red Line during prep
  • There is a height restriction of one mile on this map.
  • The Map is 5 miles squared.
  • Limitations may not be broken with prep.
  • All characters will have Standard Gear (meaning what they normally carry), basic knowledge, (unless they have prior knowledge) and are in character.
  • Basic Knowledge consists of name + appearance
  • Fights may be won via K.O, Death or Incap.
  • Team chemistry will come into play, Language barriers are not an issue.
  • All Telepaths are capped at using their powers at 200 feet maximum and may only offensively use their powers on one person at a time. Character's normal range applies for defensive TP.
  • All powers related to the soul/hypnotism/pheromone control fall under the umbrella of telepathy/telepathic resistance.
  • Magic/Enchanted items are allowed; provided they follow the other regulations.
  • Intangibility is legal, but only in a defensive manner (with a maximum duration of one minute and a 30 second cooldown between uses)
  • Duplication is limited to two copies.
  • If there are any questions or rulings needed, just tag me and I'll get to you ASAP. All rulings are final.

Teams

Rootsunderdog

Rocket Raccoon (Blasters, Laser rifle)

Gambit

Doc Ock

Daredevil

Star Lord (Annihilation-Current)

Make mine Marvel

Prep Time

Why can't we be friends?

Cjdavis103

Bonuses

• Manga Master (Shigure Kosaka)
  • Comrades In Arms (Telepathic link)
  • Stealth Master

Perks

• Morals Off: Your team will kill without hesitation or remorse, their mental and emotional states remain in character.
  • Advanced Recon: You're granted full knowledge of *two* of your opponents characters gear, powers, weaknesses etc.

High Accuser

• Black Panther
  • Doc Ock (1610)
  • Mr.X
  • Gorgan (-stone stare)
  • Hobgoblin (Phil)

Bonus

• Make Mine Marvel

Perks:

• Why can’t we be friends? : Your team all cooperates and will work together as if all existing personality clashes/enmity and bad blood didn't exist.

• Morals Off: Your team will kill without hesitation or remorse, their mental and emotional states remain in character

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sovereign91001
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sovereign91001: so to clarify, all we need to do is take the code from one member of each of the other teams?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Since it was designed for fighting against one team, let's say you get two per team.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright I'm the only one with prep so I'll kick this off. Seeing how I have Star Lord and Rocket, two strategic geniuses, They'd think of the easiest way to come out of this with a victory. Knowing that 2 teams advance, they could align ourselves with one team and take down the other, giving us the numbers advantage against the team they choose to eliminate. Since they get basic knowledge on the teams, they would see one team has 4 members and the other has 5. To give themselves the biggest advantage, they would choose to become allies with the team of 5. Looking at the starting positions, they would see the team of 4 starts between the other 2 teams, which is an even bigger advantage. So using the military lab and scrap yard from the prep time perk, Rocket, Otto, and Quill could build some sort of remote control drone to relay messages back and forth with the team of 5 without ever breaking the rules by crossing the red lines. They would first send the invitation to @highaccuser's to ask if the team would be interested in teaming up against @cjdavis103. If he accepts, we could use the remainder of the time to devise a plan

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cjdavis103

@rootsunderdog:

?

you said allign with the team of 5 But both teams have a team of 5 ( one of my characters is in the bounous area)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootsunderdog:

?

you said allign with the team of 5 But both teams have a team of 5 ( one of my characters is in the bounous area)

He means me.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

@rootsunderdog:

?

He means me.

I understand that but both teams are of 5 so he would have to post a deferant thought process for his prep

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cjdavis103

@rootsunderdog said:

@cjdavis103: Oh my bad i didn't see your 5th character. But i did mean @highaccuser

alright then I guess i will just have to beat both of you simple enough

You guys mind going first

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

You guys mind going first

Yeah, I'll post tomorrow.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sy8000

@rootsunderdog: @cjdavis103:

The first part of our plan is to have Hobgoblin take Black Panther to a reasonably close distance to your team(the rest of my team will remain at the starting point in case things go south). He'll be flying low so you won't be hearing him. Black Panthers weight isn't a problem, he's unwittingly towed Spider-Girl in flight with her weight not seeming to be a problem.

No Caption Provided

Then, while we're just out of your teams sight range, Hobgoblin will leave and go flying high, diverting your teams attention. Black Panther will use his stealth to get up close to your team, and unless they have enhanced senses of any sort(if they do, tell me). They won't be seeing him.

Some random stuff. In the first scan, Cable has a hard time noticing his presence despite having outright telepathy. In the second one, he disappears from people sight without even seeming to tense his muscles. In the third scan he uses stealth to get the drop on some thugs, and that's without his enhancements.
Here he sneaks into Shadowland to speak with Kingpin. Another person in the same room as them doesn't even know he's there until he speaks, and neither Lady Bullseye or Typhoid Mary heard him come in.
Hell, even if they do have enhanced senses, stealth is a viable option T'challa's managed to get the drop on Sabretooth with his stealth, and Creed has sense on par with Wolveine's.

This is enough to get the drop on your team. When Panther does so, he'll use an energy dagger to fry out their brains before they can react. Considering his energy daggers can burn through steel when set to max power, this should be pretty easy. Once he does, he'll take the code from that person.

No Caption Provided

Black Panther will then rush up one of the buildings before your team realizes one of their members are dead to give Hobgoblin the signal to take him away. He's done exactly that in 10 seconds while carrying someone.

No Caption Provided

Phil can easily hold back your whole team, if not outright solo them. His sonic scream was enough to put down Hobgoblin and even Spider-Man with Peter only winning due to prep, unless your team has any sort of resistance to sonics I see Phil beating them alone with T'challa using his stealth just in case. Panther will be fine, Phil laugh has been stopped by vibranium sound filters.

Hobgoblin and Panther will flee and head over to Roots team, using Pumpkin bombs and energy daggers as cover if needed.

Scans of Panther using his dagger as throwing weapons. I shouldn't need to post scans of goblins using pumpkin bombs.

Once Phil and T'challa reach Roots' team, we'll tell them the code from your team and both of our teams will swap codes. His team will teleport out(they won't have moved from the starting place). And Hobgoblin will fly Panther back to the starting pad so he can use the other two codes to teleport my team out.

Your move.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cjdavis103

@highaccuser:

the problem with your plan is that my team knows both of you guys are coming and that you have teamed up

The can see and hear every word you guys say so taking them by surprise is extrimly unlikely

He'll be flying low so you won't be hearing him

Then, while we're just out of your teams sight range, Hobgoblin will leave and go flying high, diverting your teams attention. Black Panther will use his stealth to get up close to your team, and unless they have enhanced senses of any sort(if they do, tell me). They won't be seeing him.

This assumes 2 things

1. my team does not see/hear you
  2. my team stays in an open area and dosent even try to defend themselves

Neither of which are true

My team knows here you are at Easily by combining their absurd senses with their ability to detect killing intent and KI

No Caption Provided

Even kenachi who is an extreme novice with no talent can detect Killing intent

Now My team knows they are out numbered and they also know that Hobgoblin and star lord can fly so they know that they will have opponents in the sky as well

My Plan is simple I just have to take the code from one of each of you in fact i do not even need to take it from you i just need the code

So Ryōzanpaku ( my team) will move together and run full tilt to BP whom you have ever so graciously Droped into my lap by himself

your energy dagers are pretty much useless

Masters can doge bullets after they have been fired and even fodder has deflected Surprise bullets with ease

Now Let's get into why i chose these guys

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All Masters are capable of predicting all possible movements and attacks of an Opponent 5 times this all linked up telepathically and they really can't make a mistake if they try

Once they reach BP the battle will be over in seconds

Shigure can Defeat BP with only

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Easily cuts these Girles with a wooden spoon and more than that cut's their cloths and stop a millimeter before cutting the skin and repeating this Before they and Kenachi ( who is about peak human at this point ) even notice

Combine that with the fact she can do it to a Master

No Caption Provided

Speaks vollumes for her skill not a single cut on their skin

Morals off she can use that same skill and speed of attacks to kill without reserve and considering

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She can cut though a tank like a hot knife though butter not sure if you can tank that (... i did not intent that pun)

and i'm just gonna drop this here

No Caption Provided

Of course the other masters are simultaneously attacking at the same time leading to a very short battle

No Caption Provided

Meaning their team work is absurdly high Before they get a direct link to each others minds BP is screwed beyond a shadow of a doubt

once BP Get's wrecked my team will get the code from him and proceed towards Roots team

now your team is in section c so by the time the bulk of your team reaches my location I will have already reached Root

I will provide more infomation when root poste for his team but the rough plan is simple I just need to defeat a single one of his members and all of my team will knoow the code to escape afterwards my team will just make a break towards my checkpoint \ if even a single member of my team makes it I will move on as you guys even when working together still need to work out who on your teams will get KO'ed or killed to give the other the codes and I will be much closer to my check point then @highaccuser

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Who posts next, me or root?

You guys didn't establish a post order? To me it looks like the order was Roots, you, then CJ. So it would be Roots next since CJ posted last.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001:

Since they have established they are a team they might as well post as one

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001:

Since they have established they are a team they might as well post as one

They should maintain separate posts, while they may be working together, the voters will be voting on individual arguments, so if one person is carrying the team, that person may be the only one to advance. That also means for you that if you make a strong case you could just as easily advance.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RootsUnderdog

@highaccuser: Sorry I haven't posted I was at school

@cjdavis103 These scans prove that they have extraordinary eyesight, but that's not enough to alert them that mine and accuser's teams would be working together. Our teams will be talking through communicators made by my team during prep. Unless your team has super hearing (I honestly don't know if they do or don't) they wouldn't know we teamed up. Also on that point, super eyesight isn't enough to see Black Panther through his stealth. By your scans it shows that your eyesight can see far but not any extra sensitive attention to detail. And in the scan of sensing Killing Intent I don't really see that, I just see him looking at the buff dude and saying pretty much "things don't feel right" and then another panel of a bunch of citizens being normal. Maybe later on somebody dies but by the scan I don't really see anything about sensing the intent to kill. But if you could prove they all have that sense with a different scan that's a good argument. Anybody could "have a bad feeling about this" in a situation like that.

While your scans on skill and strength are impressive, and in a 1v1 fight I think you'll have the upper hand, this fight isn't about 1v1. Unless you can provide adequate proof that your team could sense BP this round of the tournament would be over without a fight ever happening. Along with Hobgoblin raining down bombs on your team from the sky to distract them from BP, Star lord and Rocket (who can both fly) would be raining down gunfire as well. They are both extremely skilled marksmen and might even take out a teammate of yours. I know you provided scans of them being bullet timers but Rocket as impressive accuracy

Shooting high speed mechanical birds while on a space cycle

Shoots down Nova who flies at incredible speeds

And it really doesn't matter if you DO get hit anyway, because it's all a distraction for BP to take out one of your teammates.

No Caption Provided

On a rooftop near the borderline of my zone I'd have Daredevil to scout, his impeccable senses could alert him of anywhere your team would be, He could hear everything in Hell's Kitchen and zone in on whatever he needs to to track someone

So right now the match would be over if you couldn't sense BP's presence. If you can prove it wouldn't be a problem we can continue on to fighting, which would be 2v1 for everyone on your team @cjdavis103

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: I plan on posting soon as I can. Sorry for the wait.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: @sovereign91001: @rootsunderdog

the problem with your plan is that my team knows both of you guys are coming and that you have teamed up

The can see and hear every word you guys say so taking them by surprise is extrimly unlikely

Sorry, but these scans only show that they can see everything, not that they can hear that distance. They will know that phil and Panther are coming, but they won't know that Panther is planning on using stealth to get the drop on them. Given that they know what Phil can do and likely feel seriously threatened by it they'll most likely focus on him, which won't do any good against Panther.

Neither of which are true

My team knows here you are at Easily by combining their absurd senses with their ability to detect killing intent and KI

Even kenachi who is an extreme novice with no talent can detect Killing intent

Ah, now this seems like a much more effective means of detecting Panther. That said, it won't really help them. Understand, Panther isn't going to be trying to take them out while they're just standing around, he's going to be doing so while they're occupied by Hobgoblin, who I maintain can solo your team. Panther will be using surprise more than stealth.

Now My team knows they are out numbered and they also know that Hobgoblin and star lord can fly so they know that they will have opponents in the sky as well

How does this help them exactly? Knowing Phil is coming in the air doesn't really mean they can knock him down if they entirely lack ranged attacks. Hobgoblin can still solo your team with his scream and you haven't come up with a good counter for that yet.

My Plan is simple I just have to take the code from one of each of you in fact i do not even need to take it from you i just need the code

So Ryōzanpaku ( my team) will move together and run full tilt to BP whom you have ever so graciously Droped into my lap by himself

No she won't. Sorry, but Panther hasn't the slightest reason for actually engaging your team. He's just going to sucker-shot one of your members while Phil solos your team.

Once they reach BP the battle will be over in seconds

Which implies they could actually get the code from T'challa. This would most likely involve KOing him, which simply isn't possible given his Vibranium suits durability.

Tanks 4 hits from a bloodlusted Iron Fist before going down. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty Sure Iron Fist has far more offensive output than anyone on your team.
Tanks an energy blast from the Herald Stardust.
Tanks a punch from Namor. Also a scan to show he can handle piercing damage.
Tanks a fair number of hits from Iron Man

As it is, Panther should be capable of indefinently tanking shots from your team and keeping them from grabbing his code while Hobgoblin knocks them out with his scream.

once BP Get's wrecked my team will get the code from him and proceed towards Roots team

Your teams the one getting wrecked if anything. You don't have any answer for Phil's scream or any way of bypassing Panthers vibranium suit.

I will provide more infomation when root poste for his team but the rough plan is simple I just need to defeat a single one of his members and all of my team will knoow the code to escape afterwards my team will just make a break towards my checkpoint \ if even a single member of my team makes it I will move on as you guys even when working together still need to work out who on your teams will get KO'ed or killed to give the other the codes and I will be much closer to my check point then@highaccuser

You don't just have to defeat one of his team members, you have to remove the code from them and read it out mid battle. That seems highly impractical and you'd most likely have to flee the battle field with one member carrying the code, and they could easily be stopped by Root's teams marksman. This post isn't very long because frankly, your strategy is subpar and doesn't warrant a lot of countering.

Your move.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers