Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Sovereign91001

Attackers: Killerwasp

Your team awakens to find a string on attatched to a note on their hands, your team has been drafted to retrieve a stolen piece of tech; teleport beacons. Gathering their wits about them, your team finds they're suited up for combat and roll out to eliminate the targets.

Defenders Juiceboks

Each member of your team (minus minions) awakens to find they have been outfitted with a small device on their wrist:

No Caption Provided

Attatched to each of these devices is a note that informs your team that the devices are (stolen) teleport beacons, they will activate and teleport your team to the next location...provided that your team defeats the team sent to retrieve the devices.

Map

Rules
Rules

Rules

• Defenders: The wrist device may not be removed, tampered with, duplicated or modified in any way.
  • Neither team may cross the Red Line during prep
  • Highlited area is the actual field of battle, anything out of that is considered out of bounds.
  • There is a height restriction of one mile on this map.
  • Length of the map is three miles end-end.
  • Limitations may not be broken with prep.
  • All characters will have Standard Gear (meaning what they normally carry), basic knowledge, (unless they have prior knowledge) and are in character.
  • Basic Knowledge consists of name + apperence
  • Fights may be won via K.O, Death or Incap.
  • Team chemistry will come into play, Language barriers are not an issue.
  • All Telepaths are capped at using their powers at 200 feet maximum and may only offensively use their powers on one person at a time. Character's normal range applies for defensive TP.
  • All powers related to the soul/hypnotism/pheromone control fall under the umbrella of telepathy/telepathic resistance.
  • Magic/Enchanted items are allowed; provided they follow the other regulations.
  • Intangibility is legal, but only in a defensive manner (with a maximum duration of one minute and a 30 second cooldown between uses)
  • Duplication is limited to two copies.
  • If there are any questions or rulings needed, just tag me and I'll get to you ASAP. All rulings are final.
  • Attackers start at red, defenders at yellow

Teams

Killerwasp

Raam

Skorge

Robocop

Mael Radec

Arbiter ( Thel 'Vadam )

Bonuses

• Independent Pride
  • Soldiers United

Perks

• Why can’t we be friends?
  • Telepathic Team Link
  • Prep Time

Juiceboks

• Solid Snake
  • Cable (classic)
  • Shikamaru
  • Wesker

Bonuses

• Soldier's United
  • Chessmaster

Perks

• prep time
  • lock and load.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks Ill leave you the discussion if u want to be first or second. Defender in my book always get to choose the big game changer ^^

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By boschePG

@juiceboks Ill leave you the discussion if u want to be first or second. Defender in my book always get to choose the big game changer ^^

its either or which side to have cuz I can do either way but if I am on defense I aint losing with my team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I'm just giving him the option lol some people like to go first and some don't i don't care if i go first or not.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@sovereign91001: What were the perks again? I don't remember the name of the original tourney thread to look them up.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

@sovereign91001: I'll take the Talons.

@killerwasp I'll try and put up an opener today, if not tomorrow afternoon when I'm done with my classes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Not a problem then, take ur time no rush, can't rush a good ol' CaV ^^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: I apologize again, when we get prep time does that mean we get to go over the area with the team that we have, or does it mean other things like learn basic knowledge about our foes or both?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

Prep from the OP:

Prep Time: Gives your team three hours to make a plan and or build stuff and explore the battlefield beforehand, may not construct anything that is or will put your team over limits (Can stack with Chessmaster). Prep will take place at a state of the art military lab attached to a scrap yard

As for your other question read the seventh and eighth points under the rules.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: juice is trying finish up but to try and get the thread finished by the 1st I'll go tomorrow if he hasn't had the time to post his side by then

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 juiceboks  Moderator

@sovereign91001: juice is trying finish up but to try and get the thread finished by the 1st I'll go tomorrow if he hasn't had the time to post his side by then

Yea I've been really busy with school, I'll try to put up my opening tomorrow morning since I only have one class at 8.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright time to begin with my side a reason why they can win.

First I'd like to start a brief statement of the characters and then move in depth with what they can as this debate draws out.

General Raam

General Raam was leader of the locust horde after the death of General Karn. It was said that the roots of raam was he was a drone that was very intelligent, ruthless, and cunning. After proving to be a worthy drone, he was upgraded to the theron guard whom are basically the commandos of the locust horde. They are the ones who do the top missions and hunt for high profiled targets or defend impossible areas. General Raam once again though proved he was the best of the best, and was finally after a short period of time named General of the Locust Army. Furthermore with him not only being the best of the best within the locust army and flying through the ranks with ease. General Raam was also very large as a locust drone as well being 9ft tall and most likely weights quite a bit. He was able to push deep into humanity finishing off each city one by one, until he was finally defeated Marcus and the A-team. General Raam though did not go unnoticed during the war though. He was feared by the humans for being super ruthless and respected amongst the locust for being very powerful. The General stats are that he is above peak human I'd say on durability and toughness, but around peak human in strength, he is able to pick up the cog men that lay in front without much of a problem, and of course tank whatever they would throw at them as well.

Weapons of the General.

Boltok Pistol.

Gow-3-boltok-pistol

Fires high caliber rounds, they hit pretty hard has 6 rounds, and the pistol can fire pretty far, but its accuracy isn't as much, it does have a medium accuracy though so its not entirely terrible.

Troika Heavy Machine Gun.

Troikaturretqk6

Another Gun that fires high caliber rounds, shoots very fast, and can mow down people with much of a problem at all, its accuracy is again a problem, but with enough bullets flying down it will most likely not matter lol.

Serrated Sword

It seems to cut through fully armored cogs, and thus making it a very useful weapon. When in Raam's hands he is able to kill anything that stands in his way due to his strength and height he is seen stabbing heavy big men right through with its blade leaving nothing but death in the wake.

High Priest Skorge

High Priest Skorge ( HPS ) was leader and high priest of the Kantus. As we all know the Kantus are not easily killed, and have a powerful scream that puts every man within a certain area down to his knees. Although I've never seen HPS ever use his own scream per say in battle, so i can't allow that to happen due not being seen used. However, as the leader he did take the place of General Raam and kept the locust morale high even when they had just been bombed. He also defeated a very famous gear warrior, and had given marcus and the a-team a run for their money as well. He can jump very high move, can run at a decent speed, is able to use cover to his advantage, on top of that he is again able to dent metal and bend it so to speak with his powerful hands and muscles, and finally as always being very skilled with his weapon. Now his size is around 7ft tall and weights most likely less than Raam, but make no mistake he is still very strong and very durable never the less. Although we see him use only his staff he does carry other weapons, but to be fair i will just stick with his two handed staff chainsaw weapon. Which he can split into two as shown down below which can allow him if he chooses to, to use it to his benefit if he is struggling in his staff form.

Weapons of the High Priest

Dual Chainsaw Staff

He also does carry ink nades and a gorgon pistol, but they are not used enough to give a fair guess on if he is good or not with them per say, so i did not include them into the following of his weapons.

Robocop ( 2014 movie version and comics )

Detective Alex Murphy also known as robocop was working a case against a famous mafia man, when he found himself being blown to bits in a car bomb for being too much of a threat in the city due to him being an excellent police officer in Detriot, Michigan. Being one of the best police the city had to offer happened to cross against the wrong man with a decent amount of power. He had been double crossed by two crooked cops that had tipped the mafia man, and thus leading to a bomb being placed on Mr. Murphy's car. After coming home to a long day's work and having to deal with his friend being in the hospital he had heard his car alarm go off. Annoyed with the sound he had went to quickly shut it off using the key fob. When this didn't work his car blew up, and also putting him in the hospital with some serious injuries. After the doctors had finally stabilized him the wife was left with two choices. One allow him to live with the body he was in and try to live a normal life or allow, Dennett Norton a doctor in Cybernetic robotics, to begin a massive project and to transform him. After a long time she had decided to pick the second option. With this in mind after 3 months of working on him Robocop was made, and after being brought to life inside of machine like suit he was able to not only solved the crime that had put his partner in the hospital but his own as well with the new technology he had acquired. Anyway Robocop is quite durable with his suit, he is able to brush off quite a bit of various rounds only to be hurt by 50 cal rounds and higher, he's also suffered plenty of blunt force, and can run at great speed and leap over tall walls ( the first jump was over an 18ft wall.) On top of that his skills with shooting are very good, his tactics effective, and his method of ending threats efficient. On top of that he can be a great team player and show his allies excellent ways to destroy their foes. Furthermore Alex Murphy also carries some heavy duty weapons as well. His two main weapons are

Weapons of the Cyborg

M2 Battle Rifle

M2 Battle Rifle

Which, has decent range again medium to far away with great accuracy, on top of firing 50 caliber rounds as standard rounds.

NI-408

Next up is the NI-408 pistol and this beauty delivers painful stuns of electricity, or killing shots with electricity as well. It's range is small to medium, but is still effective and very accurate at those ranges.

Colonel Mael Radec

Mael Radec or also known as Colonel Mael Radec, is a military genius in the Helghast Empire, some even suggest the best trained soldier/military tactician there was. He able to rise through the ranks, due to his impressive skills which are assumed what he majored in, close quarters combat, tactician, etc. After a few years of being in the Helghast military he as given the title and rank Colonel due to his ruthless ways, and even had his own Academy were he trained tons and tons of soldiers into being killing machines. He was known for defending Pyrrhus City, invasion of Vekta, and personally defending Autarch Visari ( the leader of the Helghast ). Although he was not able to defend him with both being killed, he did however kill and take control of most of the situation that was happening on Pyrrhus City, with him wiping out tons of forces on the ISA side. His height being 7ft tall and his strength able to catch punches without a problem and take punches himself without any problem. On top of that due to his cunning leadership he was able to ruin plenty of the ISA plans that were being used on the battle field. Example of this was obtain the nuclear weapon named Red Dust and finally after some time had retrieved the codes to launch the weapon which would give them a major advantage on the battlefield along with wearing heavy armor as well that is said to be resistant to heat, cold weather, and somewhat bullet proof. On top of course forming the defense against the ISA invasion that was happening. He isn't seen running a lot, but mostly due to him having cloaking gear and a teleportor which makes things easier for him. Overall his height is about 7ft, and stats for his strength,agility, and durability as seen with what little i've been able to fine are at peak or just above peak human. I believe said in the game Mael Radec is Radec is a great tactician, yet a decent strategist. Mael's genius is not in the planning, yet mostly fighting in the battles. The Colonel combines situational awareness with a near-perfect assessment capabilities for both his allies and the enemies alike. Anyway his gear will be shown down below.

Weapons of the Colonel

Sta18 pistol

StA-18 Pistol, which has decent fire rate and damage, it firing 9.2x20mm cartridges. On top of that it carries 12 rounds and in the hands of Mael is very deadly.

M32combatknife

Is an effective knife that is said not to break or chip per say due to it being made out of cobalt/chromium alloy. It is said to be an effective close quarters weapon, and is famously used by Mael and shadow marshals.

Kz2 StA3 lmgStA3 LMG

Lastly, the StA-3 Light Machine Gun fires 7.62 x 51 mm HSO cartridge has a high fire rate, and has great range, again it lacks accuracy per say. It's still a great weapon to have for medium range fire.

Arbiter ( Thel 'Vadam )

Arbiter or known as Thel 'Vadam, was a military shipmaster and an commander of the elite zealots of the Covenant Empire. He is honorable and ruthless per say at the same time. Showing no mercy to those unlucky enough to feel his wrath. In his earlier days he was trained like almost all elites in the arts of fighting and killing by his uncle. Soon after he had joined the Covenant to begin his great journey as to one day become shipmaster, but before he became a ship master he was head of his household and had killed three elite assassins that were there sent by one of his fellow house hold members in attempt to have him killed. Reason was he felt that Thel was weak and unworthly of a leader. However, after quick thinking and faking that one of the assassins was kept alive to tell him whom had betrayed him. The person who hired them fell for the trap and was killed by Thel. He had also completed his dream after doing a mission against the humans and achieved the rank of Shipmaster after defending the prophet truth against a "traitor." Shortly after though had his title ruined due to MC destroying halo. There after he was sentenced to death and felt that death was needed for his failure to protect the ring. However, this was of course avoided due to truth and mercy allowing him to live and become the Arbiter of the Covenant Empire. After a series of suicide missions he had finally achieved again the task that was laid before him, however he was double crossed by tartarus and his brutes. Upon certain death lived again due to the flood gravemind which sent him to a tactical location to where he could help his fellow elites and the separatists rebel against the loyalist and the prophets. After a short but brutal war again, he had became a leader of the elites and an icon for hope between the elites, brutes, and humans. Anyway Thel is a warrior, he has killed plenty of humans fought evenly against a spartan II, and has defeated a brute chief that was superior to him in durability and strength, in the end though nothing stood in the way of Thel and his mighty mind along with his allies. Thel stands at 7ft 9.9inches and weighs a little more than the avg elite ( avg elite weighs 345 pounds ) with him most likely around 370 to 390. His reflexes are quite good, and his tactical gear such as being cloaked, being shielded, and heavily armor allow him to resistance damage very well. Along with that, he was able to still chase after his foes with even a broken rib, and being entirely exhausted from doing countless mini missions and objectives before enjoying briefly against a spartan II. On top of that he is able to use his gear to the fullest such as creating cover, and using plasma grenades as well as close quarters combat. The gear he will be using is down below.

Weapons of the Arbiter

H4 sword trans

The Energy sword is around 4ft long, and can cut through just about anything, including heavy metals that are resistant to covenant weapons with a simple slice, and of course even able to pierce and do high end damage to spartan gear as well without much of a problem. On top of this the sword also burns with a small aoe effect meaning he doesn't have to hit his target as they could possibly catch on fire and or be stricken with a huge spike as the sword swings by. In addition to the arbiter is more than able to use it very effectively slaying tons of foes with this deadly blade.

Plasmarifle

Next up the Plasma rifle, is able to burn through heavily armored soldiers including ODSTs and Spartans. All it takes is one shot to drop a spartan shield and 1 shot to kill someone basically. The heat on this packs a punch, but it is only for short to medium range. Just like the energy sword they do not need to necessary hit to cause high spikes of heat and burning their opponent.

H4-T51CovenantCarbine-LeftSide

We got the Covenant Carbine, which is meant for medium to long range, due to its scope it can allow powerful steady rate of fire, and unlike some of the other weapons my side is using is extremely accurate. The Covenant Carbine, is different for it does not use the plasma that most of the covenant weapons use, but instead this weapon utilizes caseless radioactive projectiles that move at super sonic speeds and can pick off targets easily wielded in the right hands.

H4 plasmagrenade trans

Finally we got the last thing the arbiter uses, which is the plasma grenades. These grenades are at least 10 times more powerful than human grenades and can blow up squads of human and or covenant infantry. The arbiter is known to have used these without any second thought, and with these grenades i seriously believe high damage can be applied to this fight.

@juiceboks@sovereign91001 This is my characters i will begin tactics shortly, due to most likely having room problem with this post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now onto my Bonuses and Perks.

Bonuses

independent pride was = Robocop

My soldiers united = Prep time.

Perks

Telepathic Team Link

Why can’t we be friends?

Applying the Perks and Bonuses to the Debate

My first perk, why can't we be friends, this will remove any grudges some of my members might hold against the humans, in addition though, they'd be an effective fighting force due to all of them being on the same page per say as for how to go about business and dealing with problems especially Raam and the Arbiter. Anyway with this in lock my team will be able to apply better use of prep time to themselves and their friends like without having personal problems or grudges get in the way.

Now with Telepathic Team Link established i believe from all the different view points that will be set up onto the battlefield, all of them being military like will have no problem communicating openings that will appear before them, and able to take advantage of that of the enemy that has no idea, what is going in the small fire fight that is taking place.

Additionally with prep time, my team will not necessary be able to set up special traps, but more and less set up some basis defenses once they quickly go over the location on their side and begin applying some basic cover that they can quickly grab and apply to the front they wish to form, so that one of the problems is solved. This can be quickly done again due to telepathic team link, and of course specs done by robocop to allow him and his team to make preparations to out maneuver the foes they will be facing. However, as i said before Robocop isn't the only tactical mind on this team, and the others will be able to use robocop's basic knowledge to apply to their own personal experiences especially the arbiter's. In addition a simple prep talk about each other's specialties will be talked about as well, so they know how to balance their roles and the weapons they all carry. Furthermore with the decent set up for defense in place to allow each of them to fight i'd propose that my team take a simple, yet more effective method in this firefight.

Black - Raam

Red - Mael

Dark Red- Skorge

Green - Arbiter

Purple- Robocop

The simple tactic would be Skorge and Mael flaking, using Skorge to draw attention and having Mael go invisible and strike from behind, if he feels he is in danger he can simply teleport back and having skorge fall back again, to only be provided a different approach by either Mael or Robocop. While this is happening, the Arbiter scoping and with telepathic leak granted this will allow robocop to easily spot the enemies and be able to detect the routes they are going and apply an effective tactic or counter measure to what is going on with his technology. Although the Arbiter using his cloak can also slowly begin to advance while being covered by Raam as well, allowing the arbiter to move more freely to take precise shots that will be needed to help put the enemy down or put them down for good. Once arbiter is properly able to cover Raam, he will have raam cover up along with Robocop, and thus be able to bait and set up traps ( to which all members of my team have done ) to take down the enemies, of course different ways of doing this can be applied again thanks to everyone having military backgrounds, and due to robocop being able to apply his map to his allies and allowing them to make their own personal choices from there as well.

This is just of course the basic outline of a more tactical and well fought fight, i can only do so much right now for i will have to wait for you to reply juice, and once you do we can apply more of our selected people's abilities and performances to this fight. One last thing...

Loading Video...

Your move. ^^

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@killerwasp Alright here we go.

Cable

No Caption Provided

Nathan Summers is the son of Scott and Madelyne Pryor from the future. He's been fighting for all of mutantkind his whole life, against a myriad of characters such as Bastion, the X-Men, and even Apocalypse himself. For most of his life he's had to life with the T.O virus in his body which he keeps back with his TK. As such he's had to rely on his quick wits, perserverance, and big guns to do what needed to be done.

Solid Snake

No Caption Provided

Solid Snake is the main character in the MGS series and is arguably the best soldier out of dozens of nothing but elite. He possesses superhuman physicals, which is honestly nothing special in the MGS universe. What puts him above others though are his impeccable combat and stealth skills, to the point where even superhuman cyborgs vastly superior physically have been defeated by this one-man army. No matter the mission or enemy, Solid Snake always gets the job done.

Albert Wesker

No Caption Provided

Albert Wesker is one of the main protagonists in the RE series. He's a super-genius, highly trained soldier, and superhuman fighter all rolled into one. Frankly, the guy is a beast and the perfect example of protagonist-induced PIS. The only reason he hasn't accomplished his goal of human evolution is because the villain isn't allowed to win. Fortunately..this isn't a heroes story so he can really shine.

Shikamaru Nara

No Caption Provided

is one of the smartest and most cunning ninjas in the whole Leaf Village. At an age of 13 he already showed an IQ considerably above 200 which was defined as "immeasurable intelligence". Because of this he has constantly outsmarted ninjas of differing rank and skill level. As a member of the Nara clan, he specializes in the use of shadow jutsu which include but are not limited to: Shadow Imitation Justu, Shadow Sewing technique, and the Shadow Neck Binding technique. All of which will be shown throughout the debate.

Talons

No Caption Provided

Now..most people like to think of the Talons as simply fodder that are hard to kill. Well as it happens..they are easily anything but. Be it individually or in pairs, these highly trained superhuman assassins have given each member of the bat family multiple good fights. They'll be sticking with Shikamaru naturally, and he'll be in charge of giving the four allocated to me orders and extra training.

Prep

One of my perks allows my team members to bring a piece of non-standard gear with them, so Wesker will have two suitcases of the prototype Oroboros virus(which was basically a culmination of every lethal virus known to man) in sealed vials of both liquid and gas forms. Cable will bring his Psimitar, a weapon used to channel his psionic powers. Solid Snake will bring a railgun that can project ammo at an astonishing 20,000 fps or just shy of Mach 19(think of it as a mini tank turret). And Shikamaru will bring about a dozen explosive tags for him and the Talons.

As for the actual prep time..During the first 15 minutes they'll devise a plan of action. All four of my team members are strategic geniuses, so I don't see this taking any longer. Wesker and Cable will work on using the vials of the virus to create remote detonated gas mines. Given their combined knowledge of engineering and genetics, and the resources provided by a military-grade lab, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to crank out half a dozen in an hour and a half. Meanwhile Shikamaru, Snake, and the Talons will be placing explosive tags and claymores around strategic chokepoints throughout the battlefield(I can give visual aid if you really want). Given their superhuman speed and stamina, they should be done long before Wesker and Cable are done with their mines. When they get back, Wesker and Cable will give them the mines to set around the area. And while they're out, Wesker and Cable will take the ninjas' blades and outfit them so that the virus will be inflicted upon whoever they stab. Then, when everyone gets done with their final duties, they all sit back and watch an episode of Orange is the New Black and sip apple juice before grabbing some gas maks and heading off to their positions.

Cable and Wesker will hang back with Snake spotting targets and communicating through a TP link Nathan will provide.

No Caption Provided

Shikamaru will take 2 Talons and stay near the shadows of the trees, and the other two will hang in the shadows of the alleyways on the other horizontal side of the map. Those 5 will have the detonators poised to set off on a moment's notice, and will be linked with comm links they got from the military base. Since my team is defending, you'll have no choice but to walk right into our cleverly laid out traps. If the explosions don't weed out a few numbers, the gas bombs will more than likely do the trick. I do realize most of your team is composed of aliens so the effect of the bombs will likely be different for them than it would the Colonel or Robocop, but I highly doubt they'll be just fine after being exposed to every single viral agent on Earth in the span of a few seconds. Every single person Wesker exposed this prototype to died almost instantly, so it's potency shouldn't be in question.

Your move.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: whelp

I honestly got nothing didnt know we could bring that heavy of fodder, and be able to bring that type of weapon into the thread. I mean he said no to my kryll nade ;_____;, so i got nothing for this. Good job sir.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 juiceboks  Moderator

@killerwasp You sure? The railgun is like a suped up sniper rifle and it's not perfect. Snake can't fire it all that often due to the recoil, so if he misses the first shot it takes a while to line up again. 4 talons are pretty strong though I will admit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: bombs and traps dont matter honestly they all know these and in invis they can scout just fine. Mael is the only one ik whom would live just fine without being infected. However all of these are alright here let me explain and lets see if u and i can agree

Mael is the only one that ik that is able to live just fine 100% no if ands or butts, due to his gas mask which filters everything including oxygen that he needs to breath due to his harsh planet he should be fine.

Problem is Would this virus effect the locust dou? No sure, due to raam and skorge never being infected by their own virus which is way worse than that of the virus u are suggesting only because of it being an actual living thing that is infecting it'd say they have time to live or so.

Arbiter, I'm not sure if his shield would block the virus or not honestly. Anyway this depends on u, if u really agree to this as for the 4 talons they wouldn't be a problem if i could bring in my own troops ( 2 is all i would need ), but still idk if he'd allow that.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: bombs and traps dont matter honestly they all know these and in invis they can scout just fine. Mael is the only one ik whom would live just fine without being infected. However all of these are alright here let me explain and lets see if u and i can agree

Mael is the only one that ik that is able to live just fine 100% no if ands or butts, due to his gas mask which filters everything including oxygen that he needs to breath due to his harsh planet he should be fine.

Problem is Would this virus effect the locust dou? No sure, due to raam and skorge never being infected by their own virus which is way worse than that of the virus u are suggesting only because of it being an actual living thing that is infecting it'd say they have time to live or so.

Arbiter, I'm not sure if his shield would block the virus or not honestly. Anyway this depends on u, if u really agree to this as for the 4 talons they wouldn't be a problem if i could bring in my own troops ( 2 is all i would need ), but still idk if he'd allow that.

Unless your team has superhuman detection abilities there's no way they'll know where to even look out for claymores.

I figured so.

What virus are you talking about? Parasites aren't viruses, and they don't infect the hosts the same way. I don't think it's safe to assume they'd be completely unaffected by the pathogens, unless they've displayed strong resistance to earthborne diseases.

It wouldn't. Nah, the Talons are a perk I picked my team specifically to get. It wouldn't be fair to just allow you to pick up some help to even the odds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Unless your team has superhuman detection abilities there's no way they'll know where to even look out for claymores." <-- they do and vision of course. Duh? lol especially mael XD

"I figured so." <-- which part?

"What virus are you talking about? Parasites aren't viruses, and they don't infect the hosts the same way. I don't think it's safe to assume they'd be completely unaffected by the pathogens, unless they've displayed strong resistance to earthborne diseases." <-- O i thought these were the viruses and stuff that u were talking about. "so Wesker will have two suitcases of the prototype Oroboros virus(which was basically a culmination of every lethal virus known to man) in sealed vials of both liquid and gas forms."

"It wouldn't. Nah, the Talons are a perk I picked my team specifically to get. It wouldn't be fair to just allow you to pick up some help to even the odds." <-- as i said i didn't know it was a perk until i saw it later on, but eh o well Whelp u win congrats good sir.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: ? There is no vote sov we've been done with this debate for 5 days man lol. Juice won

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers