#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Sephiroth potentially kill Wolverine? Even cutting his bone with his legendary magical sword?
#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Could he cut his bones? No, but he could kill him.

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Could he cut his bones? No, but he could kill him."
From the looks of it, Seph could cut anything so why can't he cut the bones of Wolverine? It is a very powerful magical sword that could even kill gods when no normal weaspons won't do. 
#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
From the looks of it, Seph could cut anything so why can't he cut the bones of Wolverine? It is a very powerful magical sword that could even kill gods when no normal weaspons won't do. "
When did he cut through anything? Or kill a god with it?
#5 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
From the looks of it, Seph could cut anything so why can't he cut the bones of Wolverine? It is a very powerful magical sword that could even kill gods when no normal weaspons won't do. "
When did he cut through anything? Or kill a god with it?"
Kingdom hearts. His sword could cut gods and whatnot. Also, his sword is magical lol don't compare the metal of final fantasy to Marvel. Try separate them and think of it individually. All i know is, i really do think Seph could cut the bones. 
#6 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
Kingdom hearts. His sword could cut gods and whatnot. Also, his sword is magical lol don't compare the metal of final fantasy to Marvel. Try separate them and think of it individually. All i know is, i really do think Seph could cut the bones. "
He killed a god in Kingdom Hearts?

He might be able to cut through the joints and decapitate Logan that way, if he's precise enough.
#7 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think he could cut wolverines bones but i think he could kill wolverine 

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
Kingdom hearts. His sword could cut gods and whatnot. Also, his sword is magical lol don't compare the metal of final fantasy to Marvel. Try separate them and think of it individually. All i know is, i really do think Seph could cut the bones. "
What God did he cut kill and give me an example of cutting through anything. The most impressive thing I've seen him cut through was a building (Advent Children).
#9 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
He killed a god in Kingdom Hearts?

He might be able to cut through the joints and decapitate Logan that way, if he's precise enough."
okay so i was lying lol i just read it in some fanfiction. 
But yea, do you think Seph is precise enough?
#10 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

*SMH*

#11 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

kill him maybe
cut through his bones no

#12 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth should win he can use Magical attacks on Wolvie to put him down

#13 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

hey guys have you ever heard of the death materia the only way for one single person to kill sephiroth is to do it quick enough before he uses the death materia or supernova
and he prolly could being as adamanthuim isnt that industructable thatnks to jugs and hulk

#14 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Sephiroth's magic would garnish him the victory here...
#15 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
I think you're mistaking Sephiroth for Seifer who killed Odin (who became Gilgamesh).
#16 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth would crush wolverine, wolverines powers arent in league with seph

#17 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
The Genesis Archer said:
"Sephiroth would crush wolverine, wolverines powers arent in league with seph"

thanks for pointing out the obious
#18 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"The Genesis Archer said:
"Sephiroth would crush wolverine, wolverines powers arent in league with seph"

thanks for pointing out the obious"

#19 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

not even uru could take the raw power of sephys blade

#20 Posted by Agent_Lost (49 posts) - - Show Bio

well Sephiroth did cut that big canon is crisis core.

#21 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_Lost said:
"well Sephiroth did cut that big canon is crisis core."
the bloody sword could cut through anything. It could might as well cut through adamantium. Silver samuari's sword could do it, why not seph's? 
#22 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#23 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sepiroth in a very close battle would win