#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins in this devastating battle? 

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224042 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm... good one. I dont know if Sephiroth would be able to handle Thor Force though...
#3 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

what? thorforce can't even beat red hulk... anyways, fine... thorforce could win, but odin force can't.

#4 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"

what? thorforce can't even beat red hulk... anyways, fine... thorforce could win, but odin force can't.

"
can't even beat Red Hulk?! Then how does Goku loses to Thor Force?
#5 Posted by King Saturn (224042 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"

"
Now you know that was BAD WRITING Dude
#6 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Ego said:
"

"
can't even beat Red Hulk?! Then how does Goku loses to Thor Force?"

you make alot of sense oldmagic... i should call you the investigator... you probably make a good detective one day buahahaha!!!!
#7 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"

"
Now you know that was BAD WRITING Dude"

was it really??? i actually thought it was a good issue. but his his own. ;)
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224042 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"

"
Now you know that was BAD WRITING Dude"

was it really??? i actually thought it was a good issue. but his his own. ;)"
Ah Huh
#9 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth!!!! Well.. in the good looks category at least... XD

#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow Tiger said:
"Sephiroth!!!! Well.. in the good looks category at least... XD"
i hope your a girl 
#11 Posted by Erik (32433 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"

"
He didn't use the thorforce against Red Hulk. It would have beaten him easily if it was used.
#12 Posted by Erik (32433 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot to add:

Thor is the pimp!

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224042 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"I forgot to add:

Thor is the pimp!"
Ha Ha Ha  !
#14 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

already done by me

#15 Posted by Erik (32433 posts) - - Show Bio

Consistency is important. :)

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224042 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Consistency is important. :)"
Yes Indeed
#18 Posted by Shadow Tiger (412 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Shadow Tiger said:
"Sephiroth!!!! Well.. in the good looks category at least... XD"
i hope your a girl "
Lolz Don't worry, I ain't gay. I'm just stating the obvious! I shall say again, I AM NOT  Gay.
#19 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"

"
Me thinks you should read #6. Thor was creaming Red Hulk.
#20 Posted by Erik (32433 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Ego said:
"

"
Me thinks you should read #6. Thor was creaming Red Hulk."
Holy crap! Are you serious!? I have to get that issue.
#21 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Slinger said:
"Ego said:
"

"
Me thinks you should read #6. Thor was creaming Red Hulk."
Holy crap! Are you serious!? I have to get that issue."

sarcasm/on
#22 Posted by Erik (32433 posts) - - Show Bio

For me or him?

#23 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"

For me or him?

"
hmmmm.... both!
#24 Posted by D34DP001 (73 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor wins, by a possible curb stomp. Thor is an actual God, not a little blonde emo kid or an eleven-year old retard. He has strength that rivals that of the Hulk and Sentry. With Mjolnir, he can control the weather and strike Sephiroth with lightning. I think he's faster as well, with the help of Mjolnir of course. I could be wrong about that.
#25 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
D34DP001 said:
"Thor wins, by a possible curb stomp. Thor is an actual God, not a little blonde emo kid or an eleven-year old retard. He has strength that rivals that of the Hulk and Sentry. With Mjolnir, he can control the weather and strike Sephiroth with lightning. I think he's faster as well, with the help of Mjolnir of course. I could be wrong about that."
I agree on the blonde emo or an eleven year old retard but Sephy boy here won the Hulk vs thread lol
#26 Posted by D34DP001 (73 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"D34DP001 said:
"Thor wins, by a possible curb stomp. Thor is an actual God, not a little blonde emo kid or an eleven-year old retard. He has strength that rivals that of the Hulk and Sentry. With Mjolnir, he can control the weather and strike Sephiroth with lightning. I think he's faster as well, with the help of Mjolnir of course. I could be wrong about that."
I agree on the blonde emo or an eleven year old retard but Sephy boy here won the Hulk vs thread lol"
I wasn't there for that. And besides, Thor is on a whole other level than Hulk. He can fly, so he can keep up with Sephiroth, strength that trumps Hulk's, Sentry's and Juggernaut's. Weather control plays a huge part because faster than the blink of an eye. If Thor decided to use the lightning, then Sephiroth wouldn't last long.
#27 Posted by Stance Castro (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Lighting powers doesn't effect Sephiroth that much, but if Seph is master of the lighting materia, lighting would heal seph rather than damage him. Thor's powers can't hurt Sephiroth, but if Thor catches Seph, he can overhelm him with his strength...

The last remaining question however, is.. Can Thor's fighting ability match Seph's?

#28 Posted by D34DP001 (73 posts) - - Show Bio
Stance Castro said:
"Lighting powers doesn't effect Sephiroth that much, but if Seph is master of the lighting materia, lighting would heal seph rather than damage him. Thor's powers can't hurt Sephiroth, but if Thor catches Seph, he can overhelm him with his strength...

The last remaining question however, is.. Can Thor's fighting ability match Seph's?"
I'm pretty sure his fighting skills are better than Sephiroth's. He's not really a H2H fighter. Take away that sword, and he's pretty much finished besides some flashy meteor attacks that Thor could easily dodge.
#29 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
D34DP001 said:
"Stance Castro said:
"Lighting powers doesn't effect Sephiroth that much, but if Seph is master of the lighting materia, lighting would heal seph rather than damage him. Thor's powers can't hurt Sephiroth, but if Thor catches Seph, he can overhelm him with his strength...

The last remaining question however, is.. Can Thor's fighting ability match Seph's?"
I'm pretty sure his fighting skills are better than Sephiroth's. He's not really a H2H fighter. Take away that sword, and he's pretty much finished besides some flashy meteor attacks that Thor could easily dodge."
You do realize that, the greatest swordsmen of Japan's time are also powerful hand to hand fighters right? To be a swordsmen, you also have to know how to use your body. 
#30 Edited by D34DP001 (73 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"D34DP001 said:
"Stance Castro said:

I'm pretty sure his fighting skills are better than Sephiroth's. He's not really a H2H fighter. Take away that sword, and he's pretty much finished besides some flashy meteor attacks that Thor could easily dodge."
You do realize that, the greatest swordsmen of Japan's time are also powerful hand to hand fighters right? To be a swordsmen, you also have to know how to use your body. "
Have we actually seen Sephiroth drop his sword, and go fist-to-fist with someone? Because if we haven't, you can't say. You can't just go by an assumption.
#31 Posted by Erik (32433 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"erik said:
"

For me or him?

"
hmmmm.... both!
"
Oh no way. I went out and bought that issue right away to see for myself. It was a satisfying issue. The world makes sense again.
#32 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

It is not an assumption. It's a fact. Train the body first before leaning how to handle a sword. Otherwise you shouldn't even bother to use a sword. Your skipped learning how to crawl, walking and went straight to running. It's just impossible. Especially if you are trained how to wield a sword the size of a human without even training the body. Do you see where i'm going with this? 

#33 Posted by D34DP001 (73 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"It is not an assumption. It's a fact. Train the body first before leaning how to handle a sword. Otherwise you shouldn't even bother to use a sword. Your skipped learning how to crawl, walking and went straight to running. It's just impossible. Especially if you are trained how to wield a sword the size of a human without even training the body. Do you see where i'm going with this? 
"
Yes, I do.
#34 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thor is fighting pre crisis (During Crisis Core) Sephiroth; Thor has the potential of beating that version of Sephiorth. But Sephiroth in the crisis stage of Final Fantasy VII to advent Children (And Kingdom Hearts if that counts); Thor would not be able to win.

#35 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins, 'nuff said.

#36 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. Why are there two threads of this foolishness?

#37 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps.

#38 Posted by Relentless1 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Fantasy fanboys are equal to anime fanboys who know nothing about comics. By The Way, Thor wins..

#39 Posted by Strider92 (16299 posts) - - Show Bio

I know FF characters can be pretty uber but I doubt Seph is on the same level as Thor.

#40 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

And in other news, Sephiroth was voted "Most likely to get his skull bashed wide open by the hammer mjolnir - fight labeled severe mismatch by experts."  And now for the weather.

#41 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals On

No Knowledge

25 ft apart

Random Encounter

Sephiroth has no reason to hold back....honestly, I'm going to get a lot of grief for saying this. But if Thor underestimates his opponent here he's going to be in a world of hurt. With Materia, Sephiroth has a chance here (technically he doesn't need it according to the creators of FF7 as of Advent Children, but as he has no feats to support this I will just leave it at that).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay