• 61 results
#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Sephiroth cut Hulk?

#2 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

His word is magical isn't it? I'm not sure, I haven't played FF7 in a couple of years. I'll go back to it today and give you a deeper explanation.

#3 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth. Curbstomp.

#5 Posted by Cavalry (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth.

He has the advantage in speed, flight, combat skill, incredible magical power, summons.

Hulk has the advantage in raw attacking power, but that doesnt help if you cant land a hit.

#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

./Cavalry said:

"Sephiroth.

He has the advantage in speed, flight, combat skill, incredible magical power, summons.

Hulk has the advantage in raw attacking power, but that doesnt help if you cant land a hit."
.......This gives me an idea. goes off to post a new thread
#7 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Cavalry said:
"Sephiroth.

Hulk has the advantage in raw attacking power, but that doesnt help if you cant land a hit."
He also has metoer attack that takes a week to summon...lol
#8 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

well then Ultima :P

#9 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel
said:
"Cavalry said:
"Sephiroth.

He also has metoer attack that takes a week to summon...lol
"
super nova!
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
Probably Sephiroth
#11 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

hey if he can beat supes and hulk can he beat goku

#12 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"hey if he can beat supes and hulk can he beat goku"
You mean, if he can beat hulk, then goku can beat hulk....is that what you meant to say? Or trunks with a sword can beat hulk?
#13 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"hey if he can beat supes and hulk can he beat goku"
You mean, if he can beat hulk, then goku can beat hulk....is that what you meant to say? Or trunks with a sword can beat hulk?"
well i made one that was supes vs sephy and sephy curbstomped him so then i made one sephy vs goku and all the goku fanboys came out and said goku i still disagree
#14 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

sephiroth can beat hulk and superman, but not goku, plus he already lose by cloud.

#15 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

and two others but i think safer sephy could do it

hey is this just normal sephiroth

#16 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"sephiroth can beat hulk and superman, but not goku."
Why would Sepiroth be unable to beat Goku?
#17 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"sephiroth can beat hulk and superman, but not goku."
Why would Sepiroth be unable to beat Goku?"

my point exactly cloud couldnt touch him with an omnislash
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"sephiroth can beat hulk and superman, but not goku, plus he already lose by cloud."
Sephiroth could beat the Hulk only because of his speed and magic.He cannot beat Superman or Goku.
#19 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"sephiroth can beat hulk and superman, but not goku, plus he already lose by cloud."
Sephiroth could beat the Hulk only because of his speed and magic.He cannot beat Superman or Goku."
His sword is magical. So he could slice him....if he can land a hit on supes. 
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
Sephiroth could beat the Hulk only because of his speed and magic.He cannot beat Superman or Goku."
His sword is magical. So he could slice him....if he can land a hit on supes. "
He's not fast enough...
#21 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:

super mans supseptable to magic and if hes not as fast as goku he could always make a temorarly unbreakble wall and use super nova
#22 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
He's not fast enough..."
Be he always get punched by the humans with super strength....he never even tried to dodge them and ends up getting hurt. Why is that?
#23 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
He's not fast enough..."
Be he always get punched by the humans with super strength....he never even tried to dodge them and ends up getting hurt. Why is that?"
He doesn't want to make them feel bad...
#24 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
He's not fast enough..."
Be he always get punched by the humans with super strength....he never even tried to dodge them and ends up getting hurt. Why is that?"
He doesn't want to make them feel bad..."
.....thats not really saying much. 
#25 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"One-Above-All said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
He's not fast enough..."
He doesn't want to make them feel bad..."
.....thats not really saying much. "
hahaha there barely human due to materia and cloud esspitialy his mako incounter is like a radiation encounter on dc  or marvel
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:

super mans supseptable to magic and if hes not as fast as goku he could always make a temorarly unbreakble wall and use super nova"
He's possibly faster than Goku...there is no evidence that can confirm that as far as Goku's side is concerned.I know Instant Transmission allows him to move at light speed but Superman has hit those speeds already.Superman was only hit my Wonder Woman with magical weapons because she is on his level of speed and he was brawling with her...he didn't bother using his speed.

oldmagic
said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
He's not fast enough..."
He's Holding back.
#27 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro said:

"nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:

super mans supseptable to magic and if hes not as fast as goku he could always make a temorarly unbreakble wall and use super nova"
He's possibly faster than Goku...there is no evidence that can confirm that as far as Goku's side is concerned.I know Instant Transmission allows him to move at light speed but Superman has hit those speeds already.Superman was only hit my Wonder Woman with magical weapons because she is on his level of speed and he was brawling with her...he didn't bother using his speed.

so then sephy would win

#28 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:

oldmagic
said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
He's not fast enough..."
He's Holding back."
Why bother comparing Goku's speed when he can't even fly in space? It's impossible to judge. Supes can fly at speeds with which he can test it out in space because he can breath in space. Goku can't. 
#29 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:

oldmagic
said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
He's not fast enough..."
He's Holding back."
Why bother comparing Goku's speed when he can't even fly in space? It's impossible to judge. Supes can fly at speeds with which he can test it out in space because he can breath in space. Goku can't. "

cuz gokus a loser
#30 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone asked this in another thread

Ameiru Hoshi
said:

"i dont know how many of you actually paid attention to DBZ, but when goku learns his instant teleport thingy then he himself said it was like going the speed of light. as far as i know that has from then on been the fastest way for him to move around. so if thats true then how could he possibly be faster than the speed of light? and for those of you that think i have any relation to these braniac peoples im not i have my own brain and i stole it fair and square."
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:

oldmagic
said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
He's not fast enough..."
He's Holding back."
Why bother comparing Goku's speed when he can't even fly in space? It's impossible to judge. Supes can fly at speeds with which he can test it out in space because he can breath in space. Goku can't. "
Goku granted a day from heaven can fly anywhere he wants.

nathandan1222 said:
"

Vance Astro said:

"nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:

so then sephy would win

"
No he wouldn't..What are you talking about.Superman could have destroyed Wonder Woman if wanted to..he was holding back.He doesn't have any ties to Sephiroth so if Seph pisses him off...he dies.
#32 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Someone asked this in another thread

Ameiru Hoshi
said:
"i dont know how many of you actually paid attention to DBZ, but when goku learns his instant teleport thingy then he himself said it was like going the speed of light. as far as i know that has from then on been the fastest way for him to move around. so if thats true then how could he possibly be faster than the speed of light? and for those of you that think i have any relation to these braniac peoples im not i have my own brain and i stole it fair and square."
"
Wait hold up, if he says "it was like going at speed of light" doesn't that mean he has experienced speed of light himself?
#33 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"One-Above-All said:

Ameiru Hoshi
said:
"
Wait hold up, if he says "it was like going at speed of light" doesn't that mean he has experienced speed of light himself?"
I don't think that is exactly what Goku said.
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku can reach lightspeed.

#35 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
i  kinda disagreed he not that fast as far as this match goes sephiroth would defeat hulk and make hulk cry.
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"i  kinda disagreed he not that fast as far as this match goes sephiroth would defeat hulk and make hulk cry."
The only person who even made Hulk come close to crying is The Sentry and it's only because he went into his mind and brought his fears to life.He didn't cry though..I don't think Seph can do it.
#37 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Goku can reach lightspeed."
When has he done this?
#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
When has he done this?"
Instant Transmission.
#39 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
When has he done this?"
It's kinda hard to judge weather he has gone lightspeeds or not because they never actually said it. One-Above-All said:
"oldmagic said:
"One-Above-All said:

Ameiru Hoshi
said:
"
Wait hold up, if he says "it was like going at speed of light" doesn't that mean he has experienced speed of light himself?"
I don't think that is exactly what Goku said."
He has implied it. 
#40 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
When has he done this?"
Instant Transmission."
Is this his fastest way of getting around?
#41 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"oldmagic said:
"One-Above-All said:

Ameiru Hoshi
said:
"
I don't think that is exactly what Goku said."
He has implied it. "
Who? I just quoted another vine member.
#42 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Wait wait wait. Hold up just a bit here. Goku teleports...but if we were to use Goku from Movie 8, when he teleported, he looked like he was flying through some kind of wormhole....so what does that mean?
#43 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
And also, this technique isn't a teleportation type of technique. Because using teleport, one gets from Point A to Point B in an instant. However, Goku said he goes at a speed of light. That would be he is actually flying at speeds of light, from reaching point A to Point B with speed that reaches speed of light. "IF" i'm guessing right, this isn't a teleportation technique, this technique is just extreme speed that reaches the speed of light. Of course this is all just a theory.  
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
When has he done this?"
Instant Transmission."
Is this his fastest way of getting around?"
That is the only technique or way to get around that has been said in storyline to move him at lightspeed.I don't know how fast he flies.At SSJ-SSJ4 he seems to just disappear with speed and pop up where he wants...but who knows how fast he's going.I know Roshi said in the Manga he was running at Mach speeds before he fought in his first tournament.
#45 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
When has he done this?"
Instant Transmission."
That is the only technique or way to get around that has been said in storyline to move him at lightspeed.I don't know how fast he flies.At SSJ-SSJ4 he seems to just disappear with speed and pop up where he wants...but who knows how fast he's going.I know Roshi said in the Manga he was running at Mach speeds before he fought in his first tournament."
Yea but we see Goku doing that too during the fight between Burter and Jeice. I mean, they were moving at him, then seemed to go through him. The thing is, he is moving at speeds that can't even be seen. And the only hint that gives is the footprints on the floor, as Vegeta pointed out. He is just that fast. 
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
When has he done this?"
Instant Transmission."
That is the only technique or way to get around that has been said in storyline to move him at lightspeed.I don't know how fast he flies.At SSJ-SSJ4 he seems to just disappear with speed and pop up where he wants...but who knows how fast he's going.I know Roshi said in the Manga he was running at Mach speeds before he fought in his first tournament."
Yea but we see Goku doing that too during the fight between Burter and Jeice. I mean, they were moving at him, then seemed to go through him. The thing is, he is moving at speeds that can't even be seen. And the only hint that gives is the footprints on the floor, as Vegeta pointed out. He is just that fast. "
Yea true...but still I haven't seen any calculation of these speeds so I like to just say I don't know how fast he's going...and use instant transmission because that is confirmed.I know Gotenks had to have gone lightspeed at some point for a fact though.
#47 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
When has he done this?"
Instant Transmission."
Yea but we see Goku doing that too during the fight between Burter and Jeice. I mean, they were moving at him, then seemed to go through him. The thing is, he is moving at speeds that can't even be seen. And the only hint that gives is the footprints on the floor, as Vegeta pointed out. He is just that fast. "
Yea true...but still I haven't seen any calculation of these speeds so I like to just say I don't know how fast he's going...and use instant transmission because that is confirmed.I know Gotenks had to have gone lightspeed at some point for a fact though."
That reminds me, isn't Goku ssj 3 stronger than Gotenks ssj 3?
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91365 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJ3Goku..is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks..yes.

#49 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SSJ3Goku..is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks..yes."
So...doesn't that mean Fat Buu can reach light speed? i mean, if Gotenks can do it, then why not Fat Buu? Or Kid Buu? especially the Super Buu after absorbing Mystic Gohan? Gotenks fought Fat Buu and had allot of trouble so....
#50 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

should i bring back goku vs sephy