#1 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

-No Morals.

-Battle Location: Earth

- All are at full power.

- 20 minutes prep.

- 3 rounds.

#2 Posted by KnightOfZero (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm, interesting fight. from what i have seen, people love to boost ghost rider to some times being on silver surfer's level. in my opinion, i think dante can win due to majin form, yamato, and his time slowing abilities. Ghost rider might win via penance stare, but idk if dante has a soul to burn. plus he is a good guy (mostly). and the sword of spada, rebellion, ebony/ivory, and yamato were forged in hell by sparda (i think, i might be getting that wrong). i think dante wins at least 2/3 rounds if not all three rounds

#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Dante

2. Ghost Rider

3. Sephiroth

#4 Posted by OverLordArhas (7790 posts) - - Show Bio

Which GR?

#5 Posted by Bossmoss4l (242 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the guy who killed Sorcerer Supreme Strange wins

#6 Posted by Marshall_Long (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Sephiroth.

#7 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

#8 Posted by JinSlayerX (129 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Dante

2. Sepiroth

3. GR

JSX

#9 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Ghost Rider
  2. Sephiroth
  3. Dante
#10 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider could take both of these guys.

#11 Edited by Angryprune (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroths a PB

#12 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroths a PB

I'mma assume that means punk btch.

#13 Posted by Angryprune (732 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattersuit said:

@angryprune said:

Sephiroths a PB

nope, planet buster

Your point?

Ghost Rider at full power means Zarathos.

Zarathos can't be killed, or KO'd.

#15 Posted by Angryprune (732 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryprune said:

@mattersuit said:

@angryprune said:

Sephiroths a PB

nope, planet buster

Your point?

oh yeah I forgot about that

never mind

#16 Edited by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattersuit said:

@angryprune said:

@mattersuit said:

@angryprune said:

Sephiroths a PB

nope, planet buster

Your point?

oh yeah I forgot about that

never mind

LOL don't worry.

We can always have Dr Strange stand in the background like:

O_O

The last panel. Stephen's just like "oh shit".

#17 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2973 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

keep the debate going, i like it

#19 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by RebornAkuma (145 posts) - - Show Bio

1)Ghost Rider (zarathos)

2)Sephiroth

3)Dante

#21 Edited by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattersuit: it wouldnt be easy

For a being with "boundless, godlike powers", I think it would be quite the warm up.

#22 Edited by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattersuit: it wouldnt be easy

For a being with "boundless, godlike powers", I think it would be quite the warm up.

#23 Edited by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would u put the location of the fight in hell??!!!! U do know that ghost rider is damn near omnipotent in hell right? This is spite......aka horrible mismatch. Sephiroth and Dante can work together as a team and they STILL wouldnt stand even the slightest chance against Ghost Rider in Hell.

#24 Edited by dondave (37513 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Ghost Rider
  2. Sephiroth
  3. Dante

Why would u put the location of the fight in hell??!!!! U do know that ghost rider is damn near omnipotent in hell right? This is spite......aka horrible mismatch. Sephiroth and Dante can work together as a team and they STILL wouldnt stand even the slightest chance against Ghost Rider in Hell.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: WIZAAAARD!

@saiyan_earthling said:
  1. Ghost Rider
  2. Sephiroth
  3. Dante
@mattersuit said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

Yup, pretty much.

#27 Posted by dondave (37513 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Frocharocha (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: WIZAAAARD!

@anal_vomit said:

@saiyan_earthling said:
  1. Ghost Rider
  2. Sephiroth
  3. Dante
@mattersuit said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

Yup, pretty much.

As far as i know, Sephirot threw a gigantic asteroid on Earth which almost blew it up and also fought Cloud on the afterlife and haven't gave shit on Cloud. Dante doesn't have much of a chance, his durability is ridiculous trough.

#29 Edited by Picallo3798 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

In hell GR cannot be beat. There is no way the others even have a fighting chance. GR wins pretty handily.

#30 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

If Full Power means Sephiroth full potential, then he should realistically take this.

If full power means him at his strongest vs. the other two at their strongest. I see Ghost Rider taking this, then Seph and Dante contending for second spot.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#32 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

Feats for Sephiroth at full power?

Fairly sure I can't remember Zarathos ever not just roflstomping everything it encountered.

Penance Stare + Hellfire chains would own Sephiroth.

Dante's a non-factor here.

@knight_of_zero: It don't matter whether you're black or white (or good or evil in this case); the Penance Stare makes you feel all the pain you've ever dealt.

#33 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

Fairly sure I can't remember Zarathos ever not just roflstomping everything it encountered.

@knight_of_zero: It don't matter whether you're black or white (or good or evil in this case); the Penance Stare makes you feel all the pain you've ever dealt.

Penance Stare has failed in the past against those without remorse, aliens, and those with protections against mind-altering affects. Sephiroth has all three of these things going for him.

As for Full Potential Sephiroth, well, he'd be pretty beastly. In Final Fantasy 7, Materia is essentially crystallized knowledge. That knowledge can be absorbed into a person via equipment to grant them access to that knowledge, and therefore gain the appropriate ability. Throughout the series, Sephiroth gains more and more abilities the longer he is exposed to the life stream, essentially, by absorbing the souls of those who have died, he expands his knowledge and expands his abilities by absorbing the abilities of others. To put things simply, the same thing responsible for making materia...well...materia, is the same thing responsible for Sephiroth's augmentation of his abilities.

A full potential Sephiroth would have the collective abilities displayed in Final Fantasy 7, and should be able to handle Zarathos, as he'd be light speed, would be able to clone himself without any degradation to his ability several times over, be able to heal from anything instantaneously, become intangible, destroy cities or even continents in a single blow, have unmatched martial prowess, and have the ability to augment any of his abilities several times over. Over and above this, he would have near absolute control over the life force of any being. Lastly, he would be able to summon armies of city busting monsters with a wave of his hand.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

dante's speed would play a big factor here

#35 Posted by Seifhiroth_Strauss (1 posts) - - Show Bio

to the one who owns Sephiroth pic, i would like to use your picture as my profile pic(oh, i would credit to you if someone ask about your pic). aside from that, i think Sephiroth would because he can fly and has long sword/katana even Dante couldn't get close to him, i think.

#36 Posted by Shot (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

1: Ghost rider

2:Sephiroth

3: Dante

Ghost Rider could take both of them at once and still win.

#37 Posted by lollercoaster9000 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@floopay:

Penance Stare has failed in the past against those without remorse, aliens, and those with protections against mind-altering affects. Sephiroth has all three of these things going for him.

As for Full Potential Sephiroth, well, he'd be pretty beastly. In Final Fantasy 7, Materia is essentially crystallized knowledge. That knowledge can be absorbed into a person via equipment to grant them access to that knowledge, and therefore gain the appropriate ability. Throughout the series, Sephiroth gains more and more abilities the longer he is exposed to the life stream, essentially, by absorbing the souls of those who have died, he expands his knowledge and expands his abilities by absorbing the abilities of others. To put things simply, the same thing responsible for making materia...well...materia, is the same thing responsible for Sephiroth's augmentation of his abilities.

A full potential Sephiroth would have the collective abilities displayed in Final Fantasy 7, and should be able to handle Zarathos, as he'd be light speed, would be able to clone himself without any degradation to his ability several times over, be able to heal from anything instantaneously, become intangible, destroy cities or even continents in a single blow, have unmatched martial prowess, and have the ability to augment any of his abilities several times over. Over and above this, he would have near absolute control over the life force of any being. Lastly, he would be able to summon armies of city busting monsters with a wave of his hand.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I don't recall Sephiroth doing any of the bolded things, even when you fought him in his Bizarro and Safer forms. Can you cite when these happen in the game?

#38 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@lollercoaster9000: It would take a lot of time to copy, paste, and look up all the feats to post them directly, so I'll just stick with a summary and some citations.

As we learn throughout the Final Fantasy 7 franchise, the most widely and commonly accepted theory on materia (which is all but a fact) is that it is crystallized knowledge from the lifestream. When somebody takes that materia and inserts it into their armor, weapon, or body, they absorb that knowledge, and are instantly capable of wielding that knowledge to it's best potential. Whether it's "magic" (as stated by Sephiroth, they are mere abilities, but the term magic is used by those who cannot comprehend the science behind it) such as fire, ice, or even summoning beings, the ability to increase one's physical stats (independent materia, which was shown to be used in "Advent Children") permanently, or even just standard skills (stealing, manipulating, etc. etc.). However, the most important thing to remember here, is that Materia is essentially crystallized portions of the lifestream, and the lifestream is essentially a cesspool of knowledge and information (technically, it's the FF7 version of the Astral Plane where souls exist, but for simplicity's sake, I'm summarizing as I go).

As confirmed by the writing staff of Final Fantasy 7, Sephiroth's power grows between Crisis Core (though this is technically produced after FF7, it was intended to have occurred prior to), Final Fantasy 7, and finally Advent Children due to his exposure to the life stream. It is a well known fact that Sephiroth is absorbing the lifestream, and thus gaining the knowledge and abilities of those who he is absorbing. Essentially, Sephiroth is absorbing the knowledge himself, and therefore gaining these new abilities. Thus far in Final Fantasy 7, his abilities have been shown as (this is not a complete list, this is just a sample):

• Intangibility (His weaker Jenova Cloned body was shown doing this in the Temple of the Ancients, as well as on the Shinra ship to Costa del Sol, and several other places)
  • Telepathy (Northern Crater, Advent Children, Maiden Who Travels the Planet, On the Way to a Smile: Black, etc.)
  • Telekinesis (Advent Children)
  • Monster Summoning (Final Fantasy 7, On the Way to a Smile, Advent Children)
  • Flight (All FF7)

That being said, Sephiroth's TRUE goal was not to absorb a portion of the lifestream. His goal was to corrupt the lifestream, and take it in it's entirety into himself. Because of this, he would have the collective sum of abilities shown throughout the Final Fantasy 7 franchise. Why? Because it has been well established that, that is how the lifestream and materia work.

Both Chaos and Weiss the immaculate (Dirge of Cerberus) have been shown to have lightspeed reactions. Aerith was shown in The Maiden Who Travels the Planet to make seconds feel like years, and months feel like seconds. This was also confirmed in On the Way to a Smile when she cures thousands of souls of Sephiroth's geostigma after they enter lifestream to stop them from being absorbed into him.

Instantaneous regeneration was mostly shown by Omega Weapon, in Dirge of Cerberus. Nero also showed that ability to a lesser degree, but not quite on the same level.

So far, Sephiroth's strongest from was Advent Children. He was shown to be lower hypersonic in terms of speed (shown in FF7 actually), somewhere in the 50-100 ton range, have incredible telekinesis, intangibility, darkness manipulation, teleportation, intangibility, telepathy, weather manipulation, fire manipulation, immunity to the elements, life energy absorption, incredible durability, and a few others.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#39 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7175 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Dante

2. Ghost Rider

3. Sephiroth.

Jmarshmallow

#40 Posted by Marshall_Long (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Sephiroth

2.Ghost Rider

3.Dante

#41 Posted by Redxiii18881990 (439 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want it to be sephiroth then ghost rider then Dante. But I think ghost rider is top due to the whole divine weapon thing then sephiroth then Dante.

#42 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

By "full power" do you mean Sephiroth after absorbing the power of the Planet or just him at the highest levels shown?

#43 Edited by nerdchore (1953 posts) - - Show Bio

does holy base magic work as a holy weapon? if so sepiroth. if not ghost rider.

#44 Edited by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ya, Sephiroth displayed telekinesis in FFVII too.

#45 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

GR