• 128 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Sephiroth






























Vs


Dante



































Two video game bruisers go head to head.

Who wins?
#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Dante dying quickly. Unless he uses Quicksilver (maybe?)?

#3 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

sephiroth

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"I see Dante dying quickly. Unless he uses Quicksilver (maybe?)?"

What about Pandora's Box?
#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Sparda said:
"I see Dante dying quickly. Unless he uses Quicksilver (maybe?)?"

What about Pandora's Box?"
Haven't played DMC4 yet. Dunno what that does. If it's a physical attack, I don't see it doing a whole much, though.
#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sparda said:
"I see Dante dying quickly. Unless he uses Quicksilver (maybe?)?"

What about Pandora's Box?"
Haven't played DMC4 yet. Dunno what that does. If it's a physical attack, I don't see it doing a whole much, though.
"
It's a giant suitcase that turns into several different guns and weapons.
#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Sparda said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sparda said:
"I see Dante dying quickly. Unless he uses Quicksilver (maybe?)?"

What about Pandora's Box?"
Haven't played DMC4 yet. Dunno what that does. If it's a physical attack, I don't see it doing a whole much, though.
"
It's a giant suitcase that turns into several different guns and weapons.
"
AWESOME!

But, probably won't do much to Sephiroth. I don't think that he has any defence against Quicksilver though, so it's possible for Dante to do that right away and mess with Seph while he's frozen in time.
#8 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

dont get me wrong this would be a good battle but seph would just easily out speed dante and cut his limbs off

#9 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"dont get me wrong this would be a good battle but seph would just easily out speed dante and cut his limbs off"

Unless Seph moves the speed of a snail to Dante, from Quicksilver.

Dante has some pretty fast reaction time himself (he got a bullet....with his teeth).
#10 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sparda said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sparda said:
"I see Dante dying quickly. Unless he uses Quicksilver (maybe?)?"

What about Pandora's Box?"
Haven't played DMC4 yet. Dunno what that does. If it's a physical attack, I don't see it doing a whole much, though.
"
It's a giant suitcase that turns into several different guns and weapons.
"
AWESOME!

"
Hahaha, I thought you'd like that. Let me see if I can find a youtube.
#11 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

yes agreeable but sephiroth just has so much divine power that dante doesnt have that he would figure a way out how to beat dante

#12 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"yes agreeable but sephiroth just has so much divine power that dante doesnt have that he would figure a way out how to beat dante "

Maybe. I say it comes down to a tie, as either of them have the abilities to mess eachother up-it just kinda comes down to who does it first.
#13 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"yes agreeable but sephiroth just has so much divine power that dante doesnt have that he would figure a way out how to beat dante "

Maybe. I say it comes down to a tie, as either of them have the abilities to mess eachother up-it just kinda comes down to who does it first."

sephiroth takes it in my opinion just cause dante is good but sephiroth is alot better and even if that quick silver thing is used that doesnt stop seph from making a strong attack on dante
#15 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"yes agreeable but sephiroth just has so much divine power that dante doesnt have that he would figure a way out how to beat dante "

Maybe. I say it comes down to a tie, as either of them have the abilities to mess eachother up-it just kinda comes down to who does it first."

sephiroth takes it in my opinion just cause dante is good but sephiroth is alot better and even if that quick silver thing is used that doesnt stop seph from making a strong attack on dante"

If he's frozen in time it does stop him from making a strong attack....it stops everybody from everything.
#16 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"yes agreeable but sephiroth just has so much divine power that dante doesnt have that he would figure a way out how to beat dante "

Maybe. I say it comes down to a tie, as either of them have the abilities to mess eachother up-it just kinda comes down to who does it first."

sephiroth takes it in my opinion just cause dante is good but sephiroth is alot better and even if that quick silver thing is used that doesnt stop seph from making a strong attack on dante"

If he's frozen in time it does stop him from making a strong attack....it stops everybody from everything."

haha yea but i think seph could get to him before dante gets him
#18 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"yes agreeable but sephiroth just has so much divine power that dante doesnt have that he would figure a way out how to beat dante "

Maybe. I say it comes down to a tie, as either of them have the abilities to mess eachother up-it just kinda comes down to who does it first."

sephiroth takes it in my opinion just cause dante is good but sephiroth is alot better and even if that quick silver thing is used that doesnt stop seph from making a strong attack on dante"

If he's frozen in time it does stop him from making a strong attack....it stops everybody from everything."

haha yea but i think seph could get to him before dante gets him"

And that's the debate. Will Dante's super-reflexes allow him to snap his fingers before Seph reaches him, or is Sephiroth just too fast?

It's a little hard to debate, which is why I called draw.
#19 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"yes agreeable but sephiroth just has so much divine power that dante doesnt have that he would figure a way out how to beat dante "

Maybe. I say it comes down to a tie, as either of them have the abilities to mess eachother up-it just kinda comes down to who does it first."

sephiroth takes it in my opinion just cause dante is good but sephiroth is alot better and even if that quick silver thing is used that doesnt stop seph from making a strong attack on dante"

If he's frozen in time it does stop him from making a strong attack....it stops everybody from everything."

haha yea but i think seph could get to him before dante gets him"

And that's the debate. Will Dante's super-reflexes allow him to snap his fingers before Seph reaches him, or is Sephiroth just too fast?

It's a little hard to debate, which is why I called draw."

true but what happens if there are no weapons involved 
#20 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a draw in my book

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth easily.

Moderator
#22 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Sephiroth easily."

thas wat im sayin
#23 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle would be an awsome match, but I personally don't think Dante can pull off by himself. Dante would need the help of Vergil, Samanosuke, Soki, Jubei, Sparda, Zack, and an angry Cloud.

All at full power too, becuase Sephiroth is an @ss. He'll only fight you with one hand and allow you to hit him and pretend to get hurt... Sorta like how..... Perfect Cell did to Super Vegeta.

#24 Posted by slyther (70 posts) - - Show Bio

not too sure ill go with a draw

#25 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante all the way hes been impaled taken a bullet to the head I dont think seph if goign to do much here.

Also Dante isnt slow and his physical strength would dominate Seph. I bet Trauma knows this but hes to much of a seph fanboy to pull the wool from over his eyes.

PS. if Dante goes Demon form its a curbstomp.

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Dante all the way hes been impaled taken a bullet to the head I dont think seph if goign to do much here.

Also Dante isnt slow and his physical strength would dominate Seph. I bet Trauma knows this but hes to much of a seph fanboy to pull the wool from over his eyes.

PS. if Dante goes Demon form its a curbstomp."

Dante's demon form isn't more powerful than Sephiroth's fnal form.........Sephiroth's regular form against Dante's is a curbstomp as well.

Sephiroth wins.
Moderator
#27 Posted by Conspiralcy (149 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"yes agreeable but sephiroth just has so much divine power that dante doesnt have that he would figure a way out how to beat dante "

Maybe. I say it comes down to a tie, as either of them have the abilities to mess eachother up-it just kinda comes down to who does it first."

sephiroth takes it in my opinion just cause dante is good but sephiroth is alot better and even if that quick silver thing is used that doesnt stop seph from making a strong attack on dante"
You think Sephiroth can beat Galactus...

You don't even know a thing about Dante, so how can you make your opinion so quickly?
#28 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Dante all the way hes been impaled taken a bullet to the head I dont think seph if goign to do much here.

Also Dante isnt slow and his physical strength would dominate Seph. I bet Trauma knows this but hes to much of a seph fanboy to pull the wool from over his eyes.

PS. if Dante goes Demon form its a curbstomp."

Dante's demon form isn't more powerful than Sephiroth's fnal form.........Sephiroth's regular form against Dante's is a curbstomp as well.

Sephiroth wins."
You guys talkin about seph likes hes the superman of anime. Dante will take him out dude...Trickster + Gunslinger +Royalguard = one dead seph.
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Dante all the way hes been impaled taken a bullet to the head I dont think seph if goign to do much here.

Also Dante isnt slow and his physical strength would dominate Seph. I bet Trauma knows this but hes to much of a seph fanboy to pull the wool from over his eyes.

PS. if Dante goes Demon form its a curbstomp."

Dante's demon form isn't more powerful than Sephiroth's fnal form.........Sephiroth's regular form against Dante's is a curbstomp as well.

Sephiroth wins."
You guys talkin about seph likes hes the superman of anime. Dante will take him out dude...Trickster + Gunslinger +Royalguard = one dead seph.
"

I'm not talking about him,like he's the Superman of Anime..first of all he's a video game character,not anime.

Second,you don't know anything about Sephiroth so stop sitting there trying to make an argument against a character when you don't know what he can do.

Sephiroth wins...all those style combinations are worthless against him.
Moderator
#30 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes anime dude..

His masamune isnt cutting dante I know you guys really like him but i just dont see him winning here.

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Hes anime dude..

His masamune isnt cutting dante I know you guys really like him but i just dont see him winning here."

He's not anime..He's a video game character.

He doesn't have to use the f#ckin Masamune...he has Materia.
Moderator
#32 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Hes anime dude..

His masamune isnt cutting dante I know you guys really like him but i just dont see him winning here."

He's not anime..He's a video game character.

He doesn't have to use the f#ckin Masamune...he has Materia."

I  like you <3

but really you that hair and that pointy chin  Thin V shape body mmmhmm anime alright.

DMC3 dante would lose
DMC1&4 would  win         v

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Hes anime dude..

His masamune isnt cutting dante I know you guys really like him but i just dont see him winning here."

He's not anime..He's a video game character.

He doesn't have to use the f#ckin Masamune...he has Materia."

I  like you <3

but really you that hair and that pointy chin  Thin V shape body mmmhmm anime alright.

DMC3 dante would lose
DMC1&4 would  win         v

"

You don't have any evidence that proves you claims.

Sephiroth has killed characters easily that would be Boss fights for Dante.Your trying to turn a curbstomp in to an event.

Sephiroth is not anime.The picture in the Original Post is not the Original art of Final Fantasy VII...that is anime.
Moderator
#34 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Hes anime dude..

His masamune isnt cutting dante I know you guys really like him but i just dont see him winning here."

He's not anime..He's a video game character.

He doesn't have to use the f#ckin Masamune...he has Materia."

I  like you <3

but really you that hair and that pointy chin  Thin V shape body mmmhmm anime alright.

DMC3 dante would lose
DMC1&4 would  win         v

"

You don't have any evidence that proves you claims.

Sephiroth has killed characters easily that would be Boss fights for Dante.Your trying to turn a curbstomp in to an event.

Sephiroth is not anime.The picture in the Original Post is not the Original art of Final Fantasy VII...that is anime."

So now were talking about game mechanics?

Dante can seemingly instantly heal from or endure any wound; even the Hell Prides were surprised when he virtually ignored their attack on him at the beginning of Devil May Cry 3. However, this ability can eventually be worn down...But i dont think this fight will last that long

Dantes Force edge is better then Masamune and he will just royalguard  all sephs other bullshit.

Any characters that has beaten wouldnt be any prob for dante.

I'm not a fanboy i just dont think this fight would go in sephs favor.

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Hes anime dude..

His masamune isnt cutting dante I know you guys really like him but i just dont see him winning here."

He's not anime..He's a video game character.

He doesn't have to use the f#ckin Masamune...he has Materia."

I  like you <3

but really you that hair and that pointy chin  Thin V shape body mmmhmm anime alright.

DMC3 dante would lose
DMC1&4 would  win         v

"

You don't have any evidence that proves you claims.

Sephiroth has killed characters easily that would be Boss fights for Dante.Your trying to turn a curbstomp in to an event.

Sephiroth is not anime.The picture in the Original Post is not the Original art of Final Fantasy VII...that is anime."

So now were talking about game mechanics?

Dante can seemingly instantly heal from or endure any wound; even the Hell Prides were surprised when he virtually ignored their attack on him at the beginning of Devil May Cry 3. However, this ability can eventually be worn down...But i dont think this fight will last that long

Dantes Force edge is better then Masamune and he will just royalguard  all sephs other bullshit.

Any characters that has beaten wouldnt be any prob for dante.

I'm not a fanboy i just dont think this fight would go in sephs favor.

"
No were not talking Game Mechanics...were talking feats of strength,speed,and power

Sephiroth can teleport,become intangible...he has 3 forms,he too recovers instantly from wounds.

What is you proof that the Force Edge is better than the Masamune?

You are a fanboy because your making all these ridiculous ass claims and you have no proof to back them up.
Moderator
#36 Edited by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

O ok then so being Impaled,shot in the head without any dmg caused isnt an feat? Fuck his forms he would be alive long enough to change into em.

The Sparda was dantes farthers sword and has his farther power sealed inside.
Sparda defeated mundus and his armies alone. That alone makes the sparda > masamune  and with dantes using it as demon form or reg he would defeat  Seph.

#37 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

Sephiroth takes this.

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

O ok then so being Impaled,shot in the head without any dmg caused isnt an feat? Fuck his forms he would be alive long enough to change into em.

The Sparda was dantes farthers sword and has his farther power sealed inside.
Sparda defeated mundus and his armies alone that alone makes the sparda > masamune  and with dantes using it as demon form or reg he would defeat  Seph.

"
It is a feat but it doesn't mean he would beat Sephiroth.Your not taking into account that Sephiroth has more than a Masamune.

Sparda defeating Mundus and his armies with that sword doesn't make his sword better than Sephiroth's.

Your argument is getting desperate.
Moderator
#39 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime (アニメ) (pronounced   in , but typically pronounced or in ) is an abbreviation of the English word "", originating in through the roots of . Although the term is used in Japan to refer to animation in general, in English usage the term most popularly refers to material originating from Japan, a subset of animation.

Anime is traditionally hand drawn, but techniques have become quite common in recent years. It is used in , , , , and -based releases, and represents all of .

Thx wiki!

#40 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

.... what was that for?

#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
_Sub-Zero_ said:
".... what was that for?
"

That's what I want to know...
Moderator
#42 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"_Sub-Zero_ said:
".... what was that for?
"

That's what I want to know..."
you said seph isnt anime I'm just showing you  he is by linking the definition for you dont worry you can thank me later.
#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"_Sub-Zero_ said:
".... what was that for?
"

That's what I want to know..."
you said seph isnt anime I'm just showing you  he is by linking the definition for you dont worry you can thank me later.
"

He's not anime,but even if he is....He still wins.
Moderator
#44 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

List some of sephs AMAZING FEATS..lol

#45 Edited by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

Now unless Dante can take full power Sephiroth (which he cannot and will not), Dante will/can not win.

  

 
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"List some of sephs AMAZING FEATS..lol"

List some of Dante's....
Moderator
#47 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

SO what your saying is sense Yuffie and aerith can take his atks they can take dante? lol I dont think so.

that vid isnt showin much but how out of date FF7 will be if it came out today.

#48 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"List some of sephs AMAZING FEATS..lol"

List some of Dante's...."

you can list none can you or your just wanting me to post while you search for some of spehs feats if you can find them lolzzzzz.
#49 Edited by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio
  
 Check out what he can cut through... 2:50
#50 Edited by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

Your going into game mechanics.Sephiroth would most likely kill both.Oh wait Sephiroth did Kill Aeris.

You still haven't proven anything..IM WAITING!

Moderator