Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Vs

Dante
Dante

Two video game bruisers go head to head.

Who wins?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

I see Dante dying quickly. Unless he uses Quicksilver (maybe?)?

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Agony

sephiroth

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda said:
"I see Dante dying quickly. Unless he uses Quicksilver (maybe?)?"

What about Pandora's Box?
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda
TheDrifter said:
"Sparda said:

What about Pandora's Box?"
Haven't played DMC4 yet. Dunno what that does. If it's a physical attack, I don't see it doing a whole much, though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sparda said:

Haven't played DMC4 yet. Dunno what that does. If it's a physical attack, I don't see it doing a whole much, though.
"
It's a giant suitcase that turns into several different guns and weapons.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda
TheDrifter said:
"Sparda said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sparda said:

"
"
AWESOME!

But, probably won't do much to Sephiroth. I don't think that he has any defence against Quicksilver though, so it's possible for Dante to do that right away and mess with Seph while he's frozen in time.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Agony

dont get me wrong this would be a good battle but seph would just easily out speed dante and cut his limbs off

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sparda
Trauma said:
"dont get me wrong this would be a good battle but seph would just easily out speed dante and cut his limbs off"

Unless Seph moves the speed of a snail to Dante, from Quicksilver.

Dante has some pretty fast reaction time himself (he got a bullet....with his teeth).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sparda said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Sparda said:

"
"
AWESOME!

"
Hahaha, I thought you'd like that. Let me see if I can find a youtube.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Agony

yes agreeable but sephiroth just has so much divine power that dante doesnt have that he would figure a way out how to beat dante

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sparda
Trauma said:
"yes agreeable but sephiroth just has so much divine power that dante doesnt have that he would figure a way out how to beat dante "

Maybe. I say it comes down to a tie, as either of them have the abilities to mess eachother up-it just kinda comes down to who does it first.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Agony
Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"yes agreeable but sephiroth just has so much divine power that dante doesnt have that he would figure a way out how to beat dante "

Maybe. I say it comes down to a tie, as either of them have the abilities to mess eachother up-it just kinda comes down to who does it first."

sephiroth takes it in my opinion just cause dante is good but sephiroth is alot better and even if that quick silver thing is used that doesnt stop seph from making a strong attack on dante
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sparda
Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:

Maybe. I say it comes down to a tie, as either of them have the abilities to mess eachother up-it just kinda comes down to who does it first."

sephiroth takes it in my opinion just cause dante is good but sephiroth is alot better and even if that quick silver thing is used that doesnt stop seph from making a strong attack on dante"

If he's frozen in time it does stop him from making a strong attack....it stops everybody from everything.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sparda
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Agony
Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:

sephiroth takes it in my opinion just cause dante is good but sephiroth is alot better and even if that quick silver thing is used that doesnt stop seph from making a strong attack on dante"

If he's frozen in time it does stop him from making a strong attack....it stops everybody from everything."

haha yea but i think seph could get to him before dante gets him
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sparda
Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:

If he's frozen in time it does stop him from making a strong attack....it stops everybody from everything."

haha yea but i think seph could get to him before dante gets him"

And that's the debate. Will Dante's super-reflexes allow him to snap his fingers before Seph reaches him, or is Sephiroth just too fast?

It's a little hard to debate, which is why I called draw.
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Agony
Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:

haha yea but i think seph could get to him before dante gets him"

And that's the debate. Will Dante's super-reflexes allow him to snap his fingers before Seph reaches him, or is Sephiroth just too fast?

It's a little hard to debate, which is why I called draw."

true but what happens if there are no weapons involved 
Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Sasuke

Its a draw in my book

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sephiroth easily.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Agony
Vance Astro said:
"Sephiroth easily."

thas wat im sayin
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By Perfect Cell

This battle would be an awsome match, but I personally don't think Dante can pull off by himself. Dante would need the help of Vergil, Samanosuke, Soki, Jubei, Sparda, Zack, and an angry Cloud.

All at full power too, becuase Sephiroth is an @ss. He'll only fight you with one hand and allow you to hit him and pretend to get hurt... Sorta like how..... Perfect Cell did to Super Vegeta.

slyther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By slyther

not too sure ill go with a draw

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wisppeons

Dante all the way hes been impaled taken a bullet to the head I dont think seph if goign to do much here.

Also Dante isnt slow and his physical strength would dominate Seph. I bet Trauma knows this but hes to much of a seph fanboy to pull the wool from over his eyes.

PS. if Dante goes Demon form its a curbstomp.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Wisppeons said:
"Dante all the way hes been impaled taken a bullet to the head I dont think seph if goign to do much here.

Also Dante isnt slow and his physical strength would dominate Seph. I bet Trauma knows this but hes to much of a seph fanboy to pull the wool from over his eyes.

PS. if Dante goes Demon form its a curbstomp."

Dante's demon form isn't more powerful than Sephiroth's fnal form.........Sephiroth's regular form against Dante's is a curbstomp as well.

Sephiroth wins.
Conspiralcy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Conspiralcy
Trauma said:
"Sparda said:
"Trauma said:

You think Sephiroth can beat Galactus...

You don't even know a thing about Dante, so how can you make your opinion so quickly?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wisppeons
Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Dante all the way hes been impaled taken a bullet to the head I dont think seph if goign to do much here.

Dante's demon form isn't more powerful than Sephiroth's fnal form.........Sephiroth's regular form against Dante's is a curbstomp as well.

Sephiroth wins."
You guys talkin about seph likes hes the superman of anime. Dante will take him out dude...Trickster + Gunslinger +Royalguard = one dead seph.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:

Sephiroth wins."
You guys talkin about seph likes hes the superman of anime. Dante will take him out dude...Trickster + Gunslinger +Royalguard = one dead seph.
"

I'm not talking about him,like he's the Superman of Anime..first of all he's a video game character,not anime.

Second,you don't know anything about Sephiroth so stop sitting there trying to make an argument against a character when you don't know what he can do.

Sephiroth wins...all those style combinations are worthless against him.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wisppeons

Hes anime dude..

His masamune isnt cutting dante I know you guys really like him but i just dont see him winning here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Wisppeons said:
"Hes anime dude..

His masamune isnt cutting dante I know you guys really like him but i just dont see him winning here."

He's not anime..He's a video game character.

He doesn't have to use the f#ckin Masamune...he has Materia.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wisppeons
Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Hes anime dude..

His masamune isnt cutting dante I know you guys really like him but i just dont see him winning here."

He doesn't have to use the f#ckin Masamune...he has Materia."

I  like you <3

but really you that hair and that pointy chin  Thin V shape body mmmhmm anime alright.

DMC3 dante would lose
DMC1&4 would  win         v

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Hes anime dude..

I  like you <3

but really you that hair and that pointy chin  Thin V shape body mmmhmm anime alright.

DMC3 dante would lose

"

You don't have any evidence that proves you claims.

Sephiroth has killed characters easily that would be Boss fights for Dante.Your trying to turn a curbstomp in to an event.

Sephiroth is not anime.The picture in the Original Post is not the Original art of Final Fantasy VII...that is anime.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wisppeons
Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Hes anime dude..

I  like you <3

DMC3 dante would lose

"

Sephiroth has killed characters easily that would be Boss fights for Dante.Your trying to turn a curbstomp in to an event.

Sephiroth is not anime.The picture in the Original Post is not the Original art of Final Fantasy VII...that is anime."

So now were talking about game mechanics?

Dante can seemingly instantly heal from or endure any wound; even the Hell Prides were surprised when he virtually ignored their attack on him at the beginning of Devil May Cry 3. However, this ability can eventually be worn down...But i dont think this fight will last that long

Dantes Force edge is better then Masamune and he will just royalguard  all sephs other bullshit.

Any characters that has beaten wouldnt be any prob for dante.

I'm not a fanboy i just dont think this fight would go in sephs favor.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Hes anime dude..

I  like you <3

DMC3 dante would lose

"

Sephiroth is not anime.The picture in the Original Post is not the Original art of Final Fantasy VII...that is anime."

So now were talking about game mechanics?

Dante can seemingly instantly heal from or endure any wound; even the Hell Prides were surprised when he virtually ignored their attack on him at the beginning of Devil May Cry 3. However, this ability can eventually be worn down...But i dont think this fight will last that long

Dantes Force edge is better then Masamune and he will just royalguard  all sephs other bullshit.

Any characters that has beaten wouldnt be any prob for dante.

I'm not a fanboy i just dont think this fight would go in sephs favor.

"
No were not talking Game Mechanics...were talking feats of strength,speed,and power

Sephiroth can teleport,become intangible...he has 3 forms,he too recovers instantly from wounds.

What is you proof that the Force Edge is better than the Masamune?

You are a fanboy because your making all these ridiculous ass claims and you have no proof to back them up.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wisppeons

O ok then so being Impaled,shot in the head without any dmg caused isnt an feat? Fuck his forms he would be alive long enough to change into em.

The Sparda was dantes farthers sword and has his farther power sealed inside.
Sparda defeated mundus and his armies alone. That alone makes the sparda > masamune  and with dantes using it as demon form or reg he would defeat  Seph.

_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _Sub-Zero_

Sephiroth takes this.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Wisppeons said:
"

O ok then so being Impaled,shot in the head without any dmg caused isnt an feat? Fuck his forms he would be alive long enough to change into em.

The Sparda was dantes farthers sword and has his farther power sealed inside.
Sparda defeated mundus and his armies alone that alone makes the sparda > masamune  and with dantes using it as demon form or reg he would defeat  Seph.

"
It is a feat but it doesn't mean he would beat Sephiroth.Your not taking into account that Sephiroth has more than a Masamune.

Sparda defeating Mundus and his armies with that sword doesn't make his sword better than Sephiroth's.

Your argument is getting desperate.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wisppeons

Anime(アニメ) (pronounced   in , but typically pronounced or in ) is an abbreviation of the English word "", originating in through the roots of . Although the term is used in Japan to refer to animation in general, in English usage the term most popularly refers to material originating from Japan, a subset of animation.

Anime is traditionally hand drawn, but techniques have become quite common in recent years. It is used in , , , , and -based releases, and represents all of .

Thx wiki!

_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By _Sub-Zero_

.... what was that for?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
_Sub-Zero_ said:
".... what was that for?
"

That's what I want to know...
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wisppeons
Vance Astro said:
"_Sub-Zero_ said:
".... what was that for?
"

That's what I want to know..."
you said seph isnt anime I'm just showing you  he is by linking the definition for you dont worry you can thank me later.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Wisppeons said:
"Vance Astro said:
"_Sub-Zero_ said:
".... what was that for?
"

That's what I want to know..."
you said seph isnt anime I'm just showing you  he is by linking the definition for you dont worry you can thank me later.
"

He's not anime,but even if he is....He still wins.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wisppeons

List some of sephs AMAZING FEATS..lol

_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By _Sub-Zero_

Now unless Dante can take full power Sephiroth (which he cannot and will not), Dante will/can not win.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Wisppeons said:
"List some of sephs AMAZING FEATS..lol"

List some of Dante's....
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wisppeons

SO what your saying is sense Yuffie and aerith can take his atks they can take dante? lol I dont think so.

that vid isnt showin much but how out of date FF7 will be if it came out today.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wisppeons
Vance Astro said:
"Wisppeons said:
"List some of sephs AMAZING FEATS..lol"

List some of Dante's...."

you can list none can you or your just wanting me to post while you search for some of spehs feats if you can find them lolzzzzz.
_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By _Sub-Zero_

Check out what he can cut through... 2:50
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Your going into game mechanics.Sephiroth would most likely kill both.Oh wait Sephiroth did Kill Aeris.

You still haven't proven anything..IM WAITING!