#1 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

all trapped in a dimension, and only the winning team can leave.

no prep

400 ft away

on an abandoned planet

win by death or ko

#2 Edited by NeonGameWave (9015 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an interesting battle I think it would end up like this.

1. Ganondorf

2. Thor

3. Sephiroth

4. Aizen

5. Superman

6. Hulk

#3 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

no superman? @NeonGameWave said:

1. Ganondorf

2. Thor

3. Sephiroth

4. Aizen

5. Hulk

no superman? lol (not that i'm complaining)

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (9015 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMasterGod: My bad, I forgot about Superman, I changed the list.

#5 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

1. Ganondorf

2. Thor

3. Sephiroth

4. Aizen

5. Superman

6. Hulk

i think this is team vs team.

team 1 win easily.

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (9015 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: I agree, if its a team battle, then team 1 wins with ease.

#7 Posted by Bossmonster (2379 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone on team 2 solo's

#8 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

Anyone on team 2 solo's

PLEASE explain how?

#9 Posted by Bossmonster (2379 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMasterGod:

Hulk: Thunder clap. Instant death for all.

Superman: Full on heat vision. Instant death for all.

Thor. Area Lighting attack. Instant death for all.

But those are just specifics. A speed Blitz from team any member equals death. The wizard is the weakest link. A single hit from any one on team two would unamke him. Aizen is by far the most powerful of team one. However, which are we talking about. Aizen that fought Ichigo ar Aizen with his regular abilities. Either way, both get crushed. He just has the greater speed on his team.

No one on team one displays Superman's speed. Magic or not, they would never be able to hit him. Not even Aizen.

No one on Team one as the physical power to hurt team two. Not Aizen, not Roth. Not the wizard. Seriously, speed alone makes this a mismatch. Aizen could most likely out move Hulk. Then what? He couldn't hurt him or finish him fast enough if he did. He will not Hurt Thor. He will not hurt Superman.

What feats do Roth and The wizard have that put them in the ring with Thor or Clark? That's what I'm wondering. I slightly understand Aizen. But everyone else is doomed.

#10 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

you are vastly underestimating team 1. sephiroth is a solar system buster and has masasume(i think i spelled it right). aizen... do i have to get into. he mind rapes them all. ganon is a powerful warlock and shapeshifter.

aizen can take supes, ganon hulk, and seph thor.

#11 Posted by Wolfrazer (7672 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Ganon at full power here?

#12 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: *in banes voice* of course.

#13 Edited by Wolfrazer (7672 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya then no one on team 2 would be able to actually kill/ko him. Thor would be able to hurt him, giving his hammer is a holy weapon, is it holy? Or is it just magical? If so he would be able to at least KO Ganon, if its not then well he wouldn't be able to damage Ganon.

#14 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one doesn't seem to have the speed to compete with Clark, or the durability to survive his blitz.

#15 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal versions...Team 2

Most powerful versions...Team 2

Come at me, bros.

#16 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

Team one doesn't seem to have the speed to compete with Clark, or the durability to survive his blitz.

Yeah, aizen is FAR too slow and would have NO defense against a.. punch lol

#17 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMasterGod: Do you have evidence that Aizen possesses speed in Clark's class?

#18 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: Flashstep

#19 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMasterGod: I'm afraid that doesn't tell me very much, nor could it be quantified as 'evidence' of any kind.

#20 Posted by Xodusxxx (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty:

like many anime/manga they do not really quantify speed like american comics. He is able to cut and move by people, who also have super speed, without them even noticing.

#21 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xodusxxx said:

@Lady_Liberty:

like many anime/manga they do not really quantify speed like american comics. He is able to cut and move by people, who also have super speed, without them even noticing.

#22 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMasterGod: While that's probably nice in his series, it doesn't exempt him from the commonly accepted rules of logic. You still need to provide evidence that he is in Clark's class of combat speed and reaction time.

#23 Posted by Xodusxxx (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: The series only compares to other characters in the series. They don't "try" to use physics. So he could be faster, slow, or equal lol.

#24 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xodusxxx: Sure. Lots of comic characters do the same. Wolverine for example, yet we still have a solid grasp of how fast Logan is based upon his history of feats.

#25 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman speedblitz'n team one is a little hyped. He has to run / fly in straight direction to gain speed.

Anime Aizen has been shown doing speedblitz in an instant without having to gain momentum first, yea flashstep.

Hulk's thunderclap ain't 1 shotting anyone here. Sephiroth can fly remember? He can attack Hulk from above (fight with Genesis).

And in an event that everything fails, supernova to destroy the planet, lol.

Thor's hammer isn't holy btw, it's just magical.

#26 Posted by Wolfrazer (7672 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh well then team 2 has no way to really harm Ganondorf then.

#27 Posted by Tranquil (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#28 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

Superman speedblitz'n team one is a little hyped. He has to run / fly in straight direction to gain speed.

Anime Aizen has been shown doing speedblitz in an instant without having to gain momentum first, yea flashstep.

Hulk's thunderclap ain't 1 shotting anyone here. Sephiroth can fly remember? He can attack Hulk from above (fight with Genesis).

And in an event that everything fails, supernova to destroy the planet, lol.

Thor's hammer isn't holy btw, it's just magical.

#29 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#30 Posted by hylian (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

what can team 2 do to hurt ganon?