#1 Posted by IncredibleBongoBands (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry vs Phoenix Colossus

Void vs Phoenix Colossus

We'll say Namor has been defeated so his Phoenix power has already been shifted to Frost, Summers, Magik and Peter.

First round - Bloodlust

Second round - Morals off

#2 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3673 posts) - - Show Bio

@IncredibleBongoBands said:

Sentry vs Phoenix Colossus

Void vs Phoenix Colossus

We'll say Namor has been defeated so his Phoenix power has already been shifted to Frost, Summers, Magik and Peter.

First round - Bloodlust

Second round - Morals off

Whats the difference...?

I'll take Sentry.

#3 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Incredibly undecided here.

#4 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd take Void over Colossus (PF) anyday, after all he has fought and easily got the better of avengers + X-men with little effort :)

#5 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall Yeah, but it's arguable that Colossus could do the same. And the other thing is Void was bloodlusted when he did so, Colossus had been holding back, which he is not here.

#6 Posted by Rickbarry (1775 posts) - - Show Bio

It's impossible to tell. PF Colossus was Juggernaut at the same time, but he was scared like woman to use his powers in a fight.

#7 Posted by Onemoreposter (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

It's impossible to tell. PF Colossus was Juggernaut at the same time, but he was scared like woman to use his powers in a fight.

Actually (to my knowledge) Colossus's connection to Cyttorak hasn't been mentioned in the AvX story line. It's completely possibly Cyttorak dumped Colossus's ass as soon as he took on the PF.

Also, I think the Void well capable of taking on one fifth of the PF, especially as poorly as the power was wielded by Colossus.

#8 Posted by Rickbarry (1775 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: He's used the gem in the tie-in's and had a one on one with Colossus. Cyttorak is still digging Colossus.

#9 Posted by Veitha (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

All the Avengers, including Thor or Rulk, didn't even harm Namor, that is less powerful than Colossus since he's the Juggernaut, so imagine how powerful Peter is. He can defear Void easily(Thor could hurt Piotr while he couldn't hurt Namor and was defeated by him easily, but Thor was able to harm Void)

#10 Posted by Onemoreposter (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@Onemoreposter: He's used the gem in the tie-in's and had a one on one with Colossus. Cyttorak is still digging Colossus.

Ah, gotcha. I haven't been reading any of the tie ins.

#11 Posted by Onemoreposter (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

Ah, gotcha. I haven't been reading any of the tie ins.

#12 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm goin with Void here...

#13 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Void.

#14 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

P5 Colossus > helicarrier

teehee

#15 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix Colossus

#16 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Void was already bloodlusted during that Arc.

Can you imagine how Phoenix Colossanaut bloodlusted would be like?

#17 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix Colossus

#18 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

I'm goin with Void here...

#19 Edited by Rickbarry (1775 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll stick my vote with Colossus. As the poster said above it took the biggest powerhouses The Avengers had to simply knock Namor down and Colossus has that power plus Cyttorak's gem as well. I gotta assume that would at least put him on par with WWH.

#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

I'll stick my vote with Colossus. As the poster said above it took the biggest powerhouses The Avengers had to simply knock Namor down and Colossus has that power plus Cyttorak's gem as well. I gotta assume that would at least put him on par with WWH.

That would put him far above WWH.

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

I'd take Void over Colossus (PF) anyday, after all he has fought and easily got the better of avengers + X-men with little effort :)

#22 Posted by Rickbarry (1775 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Indeed, but I'm saying that even if you want to lowball his power you'd have to admit he's around WWH's strength level.