#1 Posted by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry and Thanos vs glactus and his heralds, all full power, *obviously sentry's full power has never been expressed. Round one thanos w/o infinity gauntlets, light sentry. Round 2 thanos with IG, void sentry. Round 3 freshley fed galactus, thanos IG. Round 4 freshly fed galactus, bloodlusted heralds, thanos with IG, sentry has both normal/void powers.

#2 Posted by ShootingNova (15590 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus and heralds FTW. We still haven't seen all the heralds.

#3 Edited by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously it's the ones we know xD, and really? Sentry has defeated galactus and I'm sure thanos could handle his heralds, but are you saying galactus across the board on all rounds? Cause that's pretty hard to believe he beats a full power sentry...who has beat him, and his heralds can beat an IG equip thanos lol, also we've not seen all heralds...but we've never seen a full potential sentry either...not even close according to biography and comics...lol

#4 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry beating Galactus is stupid. Thanos with the IG will obviously stomp.

#5 Posted by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

How is it stupid? He defeated him without heavy PiS...I'd scan but my laptop is currently dead and I'm on my iPhone xD....but it's happened...do not underestimate the hidden power of sentry :3, so please explain how it's stupid that he could beat him again

#6 Posted by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

I've also been coming across a lot of comments about sentry defeating MM, who battled the beyonder...just a thought :)

#7 Edited by ShootingNova (15590 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn I didn't read the OP, sorry, but I was in a rush to eat dinner and I was doing this cause my friend made it. Void Sentry wins, does Thanos have the cosmic cube? Its not really important, with the Infinity Gauntlet the Sentry and Thanos win. In the Galactus fed and Sentry normal powers then Galactus and his bloodlusted heralds win.

#8 Posted by dellamorte (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@decepticondave_: Sentry has been said to stalemate Galactus on his own (or with help with Nate grey) so with Thanos they'd take Galactus and the Heralds. Sentry has manhandled his some of his Heralds before.

Round one to Galactus and the Heralds. Thanos just isn't as big a threat without IG.

Round two and three to Thanos and Sentry.

#9 Posted by dellamorte (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Round four...is a coin toss.

#10 Posted by ShootingNova (15590 posts) - - Show Bio

@dellamorte said:

Round four...is a coin toss.

It really depends, so you have a point...

#11 Posted by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@dellamorte said:

Round four...is a coin toss

It really depends, so you have a point...

isee thanos and sentry taking it, void/sentry with both void/normal sentry powers and abilities combined, with thanos and the IG...and thaos' brain lol, a freshly fed galactus would be a threat for sure, but the heralds would be childs play for the duo...and they could prolly take big G, esp of there was a sun near by lol, or not.

#12 Posted by pooty (10798 posts) - - Show Bio

@dellamorte: @decepticondave_: We do not know the condition of Galactus when Sentry stalemated Galactus. Therefore that does not help at all. An extremely starved Galactus can be beat by me. So unless we know Galactus power level we can't use that as a feat. Sentry nor Thanos on their own power have no feats that put them anywhere near Galactus. I have seen nothing from Sentry that even puts him on Silver Surfer or Morg level. Round 1 Galactus and the heralds make short work of team 1. Round 2-4 Thanos solos. Infinity gauntlet is too powerful.

#13 Posted by dellamorte (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Though we don't know the power level Galactus we also can't dimiss how powerful Sentry can be. He was dematerialized by MM and came back seconds later. He flew into the sun to commit suicide and was instantly rebirthed. I say those count as feats of how much endurance he has. Nevertheless we agree that Thanos needs IG.

#14 Posted by decepticondave_ (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: @dellamorte: i also agree thanos needs the IG or at least gems to be amped, but i think sentry/thanos take the majority, last round def goes to sentry/thanos in my eyes, a IG thanos, and a "seemingly" full powered and in control sentry of both his light side, and void side powers

#15 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5162 posts) - - Show Bio
@decepticondave_
Obviously it's the ones we know xD, and really? Sentry has defeated galactus and I'm sure thanos could handle his heralds, but are you saying galactus across the board on all rounds? Cause that's pretty hard to believe he beats a full power sentry...who has beat him, and his heralds can beat an IG equip thanos lol, also we've not seen all heralds...but we've never seen a full potential sentry either...not even close according to biography and comics...lol
Sentry( with Void) beating Galactus was PIS, and giving Thanos the IG makes it spite. No IG against Big G and the Heralds( with SS and Morg, Tyrant etc ) makes it a stomp the other way.
#16 Posted by pooty (10798 posts) - - Show Bio

@dellamorte: @decepticondave_:@WaveMotionCannon: IMO Sentry coming back to life doesn't show how powerful he is. Mr. Immortal from the great lakes avengers does that. Wolverine has done that. It shows durability but what has sentry shown(on panel) that proves he can beat a herald much less Galactus. Also, forum rules say you can't just look at high feats. You have to look at his overall showings which from what i see put him just above Thor. Thanos is the strongest of the team 1. and while he can beat any herald he is nothing to galactus.

#17 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16983 posts) - - Show Bio

IG stomps Galactus and whole universe. Without it, Thanos and Sentry loses.  Sentry would lose to most heralds like: Surfer, Stardust, Red Shift, Destroyer and Morg, it will be a hard fight between him and Firelord or The Fallen One. He would win/crush Terrax, Nova and Air-Walker.

#18 Posted by X_insignia1 (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

@decepticondave_ said:

it was stated, but for all we know , it could of been one of his multiple hallucinations

either that or it's PIS

and if it did occur, there is no way to determine Galactus's state, for all we know he may of been starving, which is most likely the case

and it was never a defeat, it was stated to be a stalemate

#19 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Black

Sentry beating Galactus is stupid. Thanos with the IG will obviously stomp.

This
#20 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos solos with ease

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Galactus and heralds FTW. We still haven't seen all the heralds.

@decepticondave_ said:

LOL we have seen every herald yet...what chu talkin bout walice?

#22 Posted by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

Well without IG i can see Sentry and Thanos at his best beating the heralds, Big G is just out of his leagues.

Big G all rounds, i am not going to put my money on this nerfed out IG that has absolutely no feats.

#23 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16983 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

Well without IG i can see Sentry and Thanos at his best beating the heralds, Big G is just out of his leagues.

Big G all rounds, i am not going to put my money on this nerfed out IG that has absolutely no feats.

Why is it nerfed? 
BTW Pre-TI Thanos vs. Destroyer will be a pretty hard fight.
#24 Posted by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Why is it nerfed? BTW Pre-TI Thanos vs. Destroyer will be a pretty hard fight.

One of the Reed with IG got beat by few earth heroes who managed to takes his IG away, bane was posted scan.

Now IG is universal, Council of Reed have 3 IGs Doom has 2IGs , and IG has absolutely no feats now because we arent talking about the IG that Thanos had, or Nebula, or Adam Warlock or Magus had, this is cheap copy of IG that was made in China.

Well i dont see why Thanos wouldnt start the battle with a bfr, that what he's likely to do and Destroyer has no defense against it. Else I think its a close one.

#25 Edited by Nefarious (18698 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus and his Heralds cosmicstomps both Sentry and Thanos.

#26 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16983 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Why is it nerfed? BTW Pre-TI Thanos vs. Destroyer will be a pretty hard fight.

One of the Reed with IG got beat by few earth heroes who managed to takes his IG away, bane was posted scan.

Now IG is universal, Council of Reed have 3 IGs Doom has 2IGs , and IG has absolutely no feats now because we arent talking about the IG that Thanos had, or Nebula, or Adam Warlock or Magus had, this is cheap copy of IG that was made in China.

Well i dont see why Thanos wouldnt start the battle with a bfr, that what he's likely to do and Destroyer has no defense against it. Else I think its a close one.

1.Why do You assume that it isn't 616 IG? And why does it matter? Does Flash have his connection to Speed Force when he fights against Marvel people? Yes, even while it doesn't exist in Marvel.
2.Here Destroyer has Galactus to bring him back. As much as other herlads (Surfer, Red Shift)
#27 Posted by ShootingNova (15590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Galactus and his Heralds cosmicstomps both Sentry and Thanos.

LOL. This.

#28 Posted by BigCimmerian (7852 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would you give infinite gauntlet to Thanos? Do you know that with that glove Thanos can beat Eternity with the finger snap? Without the gauntlet Galactus curbstomps Sentry and Thanos together without the heralds

#29 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus stomps, the sentry is just a poppy seed on a delicious planet bagel with cream cheese.

#30 Posted by staphin (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus and heralds

#31 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@staphin said:

Galactus and heralds

Only the first round.

#32 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5290 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry has only beaten Terrax (easily too) he may possibly be able to beat Firelord unless the later pulls a torch and ovrrloads him. Going wit Glactus if the duo isnt prepped.

#33 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

: @BigCimmerian said:

Why would you give infinite gauntlet to Thanos? Do you know that with that glove Thanos can beat Eternity with the finger snap? Without the gauntlet Galactus curbstomps Sentry and Thanos together without the heralds