Sentry,Silver Surfer,Apocalypse Vs Despero,Helspont,Black Adam

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101

A no morals bloodlusted fight here,start 1 mile apart in nyc,no bfr. Sentry is void version.

vs

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall

Not too sure about Helspont, but Surfer could wreck both Despero and Black Adam via matter manipulation (physically he is outmatched though).

Void is perhaps one of the most difficult character to debate for or against.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ddecourt

This one is tough to call. I'm leaning towards the Marvel team, but the other team have some rough customers. I'm really not sure.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ghostrider2

Marvel wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

Marvel ftw Sentry and Void are too much

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpectroRaphael

Not to sure about the Void, but if it were regular Sentry Team 2 would win.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ghostrider2

@SpectroRaphael: doubt it don't forget this is no morals SS he could handle all three of them not saying he fights all of them at once but while they fighting he has time to kill one of them and then move to another.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By asIsuspected

was gonna say Marvel team...but Despero is a real trouble with his immense TK

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SpectroRaphael

@GhostRider2: I don't think SS can take Despero's TP. Also, SS can't match them physically, and BA is pretty fast & durable.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ddecourt

@GhostRider2: None of the guys in the DC team are pushovers, Despero has gone up against the powerhouse of the Justice League and dominated for the most part and Black Adam has done something similar. What makes you think SS would kill one of them with ease?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ghostrider2

@Ddecourt: @SpectroRaphael: hmm SS won't engage them in a fist fight guys he controls matter he can open black holes he has other atacks and ways to deal with them.He can kill BA just as easy as he kills Supes.Anyway that was the ''tactic'' if there was no Void but with Void this is easier.

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SpectroRaphael

@GhostRider2:The question then is could he open a black hole before BA pounces on him & trounces him? He requires time to do that stuff & that may not be a commodity he has when simultaneously dealing with Despero's TP & BA's assault.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ghostrider2

@SpectroRaphael: he is faster than him or he can just go intangible.Void will take care of one of them.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jackofspades

sentry solos with void

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SpectroRaphael

@GhostRider2:He can only travel faster, not move faster. And he cannot create a black hole while running away on his board. I know the Surfer can phase through things, but i have never seen him go intangible to let an attack go through him.

Cthrek_Goru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cthrek_Goru

Helspont has too diverse a skillset to be stopped by Team 1. He could hold Team 1 still with his TK and dominate the minds of Surfer and Apoc. He will know exactly what Team 1 is going to do before they do it with his telepathy and communicate that info to his team. Plus Helspont can power up his team. I just don't see Team 1 getting it done. And Team 2 basically has a Superman with magic, how is Team 1 going to counter BA's magic? It almost feels like spite, especially because Apoc is there, there are far better chars that could make it even.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Equonox

Helspont is pretty nasty, too...tough to say, this is a good brawl

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ghostrider2

Silver Surfer >Magic he would own BA but whatever.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Cthrek_Goru hey dude i m sorry I'm on my phone and I accidentally flagged you I didn't mean to

Cthrek_Goru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cthrek_Goru

Surfer would own BA? Just because one of BA's many capabilities is magic... smh... Thor beat Surfer and void... BA would mop the floor with Thor... Tougher fight with the Surfer though. But Helspont and BA both bloodlusted... Jebus... Don't get me wrong, I love Marvel, I love Surfer, I just don't see it happening. Apoc is almost a nonfactor, unless there was enough prep and he could make some tech specifically for this fight. But even that is a stretch.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jeanroygrant

Sentry & Silver Surfer is all that's needed.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ghostrider2

@Cthrek_Goru said:

Surfer would own BA? Just because one of BA's many capabilities is magic... smh... Thor beat Surfer and void... BA would mop the floor with Thor... Tougher fight with the Surfer though. But Helspont and BA both bloodlusted... Jebus... Don't get me wrong, I love Marvel, I love Surfer, I just don't see it happening. Apoc is almost a nonfactor, unless there was enough prep and he could make some tech specifically for this fight. But even that is a stretch.

Man this is morals off Silver Surfer not in character he doesnt mind killing or using all of his power, there is a big difference.Even in character SS can handle BA, you can't compare BA with Silver Surfer because SS is above him.You should have known that if you say you like Marvel or Silver Surfer.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

@SpectroRaphael said:

@GhostRider2: I don't think SS can take Despero's TP. Also, SS can't match them physically, and BA is pretty fast & durable.

Surfer should not be able to take Despero's TP at all, from what we have seen, that doesnt change the fact that he could matter manipulate him to something less dangerous, or disperse his atom, Surfer has 2 counts of matter manipulation.

As per speed its in his character not to use speed, he has however demostrated nanosecond reaction time on 2 seperate occasions (none of which were in an actual combat though) so he should at the very least be as fast as Black Adam and isnt someone who would go down in a punch. He has rather easily, in 2 panel dispered people molecules, not seeing why it would be any different. Despero certainly isnt fast enough to avoid anything Surfer can throw at him. An angered Surfer has destroyed a planet and created a black hole with seemingly no effort, both of which would go against Despero.

Its hellspont i know nothing about, so wont comment, but Surfer fighiting to his best ability has what it takes to beat Black Adam and Despero, but speedblitz isnt something i would actually argue for from both sides.

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SpectroRaphael

@Killemall: Then the question becomes: can Surfer disperse Despero before Despero's TP goes to work against him. I have not seen Surfer dispersing people's molecules, so i cannot judge how fast it is, but it would have to be faster than an almost instantaneous telepathic attack.

His reaction time is great, but won't do much to prevent a continuous attack from a bloodlusted BA. He could block a first strike but not repeated ones, and i don't think that would give him enough time to concentrate on using another form of attack.

Despero also has the ability to possess people, so i'm not sure dispersing his molecules would guarantee victory if he decides to possess Surfer.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

@SpectroRaphael said:

@Killemall: Then the question becomes: can Surfer disperse Despero before Despero's TP goes to work against him. I have not seen Surfer dispersing people's molecules, so i cannot judge how fast it is, but it would have to be faster than an almost instantaneous telepathic attack.

Well it seems fairly fast, lets try a fairly recent example :)

No Caption Provided

His reaction time is great, but won't do much to prevent a continuous attack from a bloodlusted BA. He could block a first strike but not repeated ones, and i don't think that would give him enough time to concentrate on using another form of attack.

Not sure if i follow the logic. Either you are saying his reaction time, albiet performed outside a battle scenario counts, which makes him operational at nanosecond, while BA has no quantifiable reaction to show for. Or you are saying his reaction time, outside a battle, doesnt count, in which instance Surfer has just some random dodging feat and is likely to get beaten to death before he does anything.

Despero also has the ability to possess people, so i'm not sure dispersing his molecules would guarantee victory if he decides to possess Surfer.

I know he possessed Luthor's body, but can he do that if his molecules are dispersed or he is killed. Silver Surfer could also rather easily produce a planet busting blast, some powerful enough to even create a black hole, i dont see Despero surviving that at all.

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SpectroRaphael

@Killemall:I don't know who is fighting the Surfer. Is his durability anywhere close to BA's & Despero's? Do you have Surfer's second instance of atom dispersal & does it require touch as shown in the scan?

For the speed thing my point was that Surfer has been blitzed by others like Ganymede.

Despero's TP would definitely take out Surfer before he could create a black hole if it were like the one he pulled in Annihilation, so i don't see that as a problem unless Surfer has made other black holes much faster before.

I'm pretty sure Despero can survive that. He existed as a spirit (if that's the right word) when L-Ron took possession of his body, and i think after he saw Johnny Sorrow's face too.