#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight in nyc,all in character,no bfr. Start 1 mile apart pre 52 dc,nova has full worldmind.

,, vs,,,,

#2 Posted by SpectroRaphael (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. WW is a much better fighter than regular Sentry & Sinestro hardly has any morals to begin with against Nova.

#3 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 has more raw power. I'm going with them.

#4 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

#5 Posted by tomlikesfries (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, assuming we're not allowing Void into the battle. If Void is included, then it's a stomp.

#6 Posted by Spartan101 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: sentry as full ratings,but no void.

#7 Posted by tomlikesfries (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101: Ok. It's not a complete stomp then, but I believe team 1 would still win without much trouble.

#8 Posted by Lvenger (18474 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: How? Wonder Woman is far superior in terms of strength, speed and fighting skills to Sentry plus her bracelets can block any of his ranged attacks. And when you go toe to toe with Superman, you show you have some some durability feats to boot too. Plus it can be argued she has better reaction feats than Superman. And Sinestro can hold off Nova long enough for WW to beat Sentry then Nova gets overpowered. He can't beat Nova but Sinestro's shown the feats to stall him. And he doesn't really have any morals so he'll be going almost all out.

#9 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm.... Nova with full Worldmind...team 1

#10 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

#11 Posted by tomlikesfries (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@tomlikesfries: How? Wonder Woman is far superior in terms of strength, speed and fighting skills to Sentry plus her bracelets can block any of his ranged attacks. And when you go toe to toe with Superman, you show you have some some durability feats to boot too. Plus it can be argued she has better reaction feats than Superman. And Sinestro can hold off Nova long enough for WW to beat Sentry then Nova gets overpowered. He can't beat Nova but Sinestro's shown the feats to stall him. And he doesn't really have any morals so he'll be going almost all out.

I'll start with Sentry.

Here he easily defeats Terrax. According to the wiki, he has the power equal to one million exploding suns, having strength and speed superior to Superman's.

"Creel melts with the power of a million exploding suns -- atom by atom, dissolving into photons and neutrons and solar wind."

Here, combining both, Kal-El splits Saturn's moon in half. As Sentry is superior, I suppose he could do the same to someone like Sinestro.

Much faster than a speeding bullet.

Alright, I've shown a speed feat for him. Now here is a strength one:

Sentry goes thru Dooms force field at full strength...with relative ease. Dooms force fields can take hits from Galactus and Thanos.]

Sentry goes through the sun.

Sentry is much faster than the speed of light and has incredible power. I suppose he could at least beat Sinestro or Wonder Woman alone with relative ease and take the other with the help of Nova (full Nova Force). Yes, I know I haven't posted any feats for Richard, but give me a few minutes to make a write-up for him.

Oh, one last thing... here he is bending adamantium:

#12 Posted by tomlikesfries (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

can lift over a 100 tons, his energy manipulating and absorbing abilities have been significantly increased putting him nearly on par with the Silver Surfer, and he can now create and channel cosmic radiation and energy. Not to mention that he is capable of flight at near light-speed. With full worldmind, he has defeated Drax the Destroyer, who has killed Thanos before, with ease. Here he holds his own against Sufer. Someone, who could solo team 2:

Here he battles against Sphinx with 2 Ka stones. Nova actually was able to open a stargate right on him. Showed impressive shielding capabilities too.

Nova is a highly underrated character. He would easily defeat the likes of Wonder Woman or Sinestro. And I believe he would easily do it with the help of Sentry.

#13 Posted by Lvenger (18474 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: Wikis? Seriously? Unreliable source usage and feats show that Sentry is in no way superior to Superman. At all. Have you seen the latest death battle between Superman and Goku? I've watched it twice now and they map out Superman's stats. And they're way, way above the Sentry feats. So he is in no way superior to Superman. However, your Nova knowledge is much better with your argument. I'd forgotten Nova's capabilities so I'll grant you he can beat Sinestro quite handily. It all depends on whether Wonder Woman can beat Sentry before Nova beats Sinestro. And thinking about it, I doubt she can. She could but he can stall her long enough for Nova to handle Sinestro. So although half your argument isn't convincing, I'll grant you a Team 1 victory. But only just.

#14 Posted by dondave (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw

#15 Posted by tomlikesfries (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: Can you send me the link to the Goku vs. Superman battle please? Thanks.

Okay, maybe I did exaggerate by saying that Sentry is superior to Superman. I can see the battle going this way: Sentry holds his own against Diana, while Nova is taking care of Sinestro, which wouldn't take long. After that, they both take on Wonder Woman, which would grant them an easy win. But, really, would you say Diana is stronger than Sentry? I don't recall her showing any feats of strength superior to the ones of Sentry. Of course there are the SA/GA ones, but I don't think people should take them seriously. I mean, Superman destroyed a whole solar system by sneezing, so...

Dragging the sun with her lasso.

#16 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins

#17 Posted by Lvenger (18474 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4926 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Nova Prime would stomp Sinestro an Sentry can handle WW.