sentry vs wonder woman (h2h combat)

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fun how people are reluctant to use current versions of both. :o

IMAO Stable Sentry = DS Sentry, power wise.

For what it's worth, the writer said outright the Death Seed makes Sentry more powerful. I know writer statements hold various weight among folks.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@gav said:
@realitywarper said:

Fun how people are reluctant to use current versions of both. :o

IMAO Stable Sentry = DS Sentry, power wise.

For what it's worth, the writer said outright the Death Seed makes Sentry more powerful. I know writer statements hold various weight among folks.

It does because it removes his mental issues and because the Death persona has fighting skills

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I feel like Sentry gets really overrated on here. He's powerful but we never see it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Sentry gets really overrated on here. He's powerful but we never see it.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is clearly the pre 52 . The pre 52 did get a power up also so this fight may be for WW for sure . Combat fighting Sentry stands no chance

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dafuq did I just read in here? Sentry loses this. The match stipulations swing this in Wonder Woman's favor.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: @dondave: Did you see how a holding back Unstable Sentry held his own against WWH; who was so strong, he was capable of holding the tectonic plates of Sakaar together. And Sakaar is bigger than Earth, measuring 12,150 miles, compared to Earth at 7,926 miles.

Imagine what a stable-minded Sentry could do.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: @dondave: Did you see how a holding back Unstable Sentry held his own against WWH; who was so strong, he was capable of holding the tectonic plates of Sakaar together. And Sakaar is bigger than Earth, measuring 12,150 miles, compared to Earth at 7,926 miles.

That's exactly the problem. We HAVE to imagine.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@kingant27 said:

That's exactly the problem. We HAVE to imagine.

Even Terrax or The Collective couldn't scratch him.
Nor Blue Marvel.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Imagine this, if unstable Sentry can stalemate physically WWH, imagine the difference of Stable-minded Sentry; and Stable Sentry supposedly equal the Void.

He also humiliated Terrax.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav: Blue marvel was lecturing him also trying to explain why he had to go. BM was not going all out either. His true fight was with Anti Man. BM won that fight regardless. Sentry only got the KO because BM was distracted. Point is: neither have h2h feats at all.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lowlaville: And that's how many tonnes, exactly?

I'm pretty sure you could make a guess. It dwarfs Earth, and its not made of feather. lol It should weigh more than a couple of Earth sized planets. Because Supes alone can benchpress the weight of Earth pretty much casually. Add in the momentum of the ship, it must've weighed more for Superman and MM to duo like that. But probably 300-400% of Earth's weight with the added momentum.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

If it's strait up hand to hand combat then it goes to Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo
Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo said:

@ssj_god: I do not understand why you put that in spoilers are you trying to make some sort of secret CAV? Lol. Why was I not invited to this treehouse.

i tagged people from battle callout phonebook for those characters i'm using... you just have to enter your name in the phonebook for the characters you know about.. then people can tag you from the battle callout phonebook for those characters.

ps: used spoiler tag to use lesser space in the thread.

edit: what a long profile name you have

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@agent41 said:

@jmarshmallow: @kingant27: @mysticmedivh: She is not lacking the strength and durability to fight him,combat speed goes to her and she is a far better fighter. Acting like sentry would stomp this is underestimating Wonder Woman a lot.

*Ahem*

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And that same guy, with that same Axe, did this in one blow..

No Caption Provided

You were saying?

Jmarshmallow

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's just a H2H combat feats Diana beats Sentry.

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By sabracadabra

I say WW. Physically she is on par with him possibly has advantage in some areas. Biggest difference maker for me is Diana is simply a much better and more skilled hand to hand fighter than sentry.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@jmarshmallow: And that proves what?,he has no special ax here,she is in his strength class and is a far better fighter than him.

No, TERRAX cut a planet in half in one blow with that axe, and yet Sentry stopped it effortlessly with one hand.

WW doesn't have the strength or durability to compete with that.

Jmarshmallow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@jmarshmallow: And that proves what?,he has no special ax here,she is in his strength class and is a far better fighter than him.

No, TERRAX cut a planet in half in one blow with that axe, and yet Sentry stopped it effortlessly with one hand.

WW doesn't have the strength or durability to compete with that.

Jmarshmallow

Well to be fair he never grabbed the blade with his hand. All though brunning terrax's hand like that is impressive.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry.

Strength -sentry>> WW.

Combat speed -WW> Sentry.

Durability- sentry

Raw skill- WW.

In the end, sentry takes this though WW will try test him.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@agent41 said:

@jmarshmallow: He didn't grabb the ax and the power of the ax is irrelevant. Wonder Woman has taken attacks from planet busters by the way,she is in his strength class,if you think she can't hurt sentrey or take hits from him you are underestimating Wonder Woman a lot,she is in his strength class and is a far better fighter,she wins this.

Please, show me a time where she casually stopped the blow from a bonafied planet buster.

Jmarshmallow

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@jmarshmallow: Pre 52 has taken attacks from planet busters such as Zeus,Ares,she is not lacking the power to fight sentrey,stop pretending that he can stomp this because he can't,she will put him down,they are in the same strength class,she has better com,bat speed and far more fighting skills.

I didn't say tanking hits from planet busters.

I said casually stopping a blow from a planet buster.

Can you provide me this?

Jmarshmallow

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Appzashok

@agent41: tanking hits not equals strength feats., ie s durability.

Spectre feat though combined can be regarded as a good one.

Still sentry.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No weapons means no bracelet? I go with Diana if she goes god mode.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i vote ww to win but i can see this being a stalemate

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Appzashok

@agent41: fight with photon resulted in destruction of several nearby planets.

Busting> lifting.

The axe can cut a planet into two. The power he used to stop nearly equal to same.

(Newtons third law)

Based on all these, sentry can very well replicate spectre feat.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hand to hand? wonder woman stomps

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: ha! You didn't understand da point.

Anyway, sentry has pushed the foot of exitar, a celestial which roughly is greater than spectre feat, considering sentry did it alone and rogue with powers of all others was pushing other foot.

He's class 100+ tons.

He outclasses her in raw strength n durability. Sentry ftw

Of course, if both are depowered ie turned to just human stats, WW stomps coz her raw skill in fighting.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#94  Edited By lowlaville

@agent41 said:

@jmarshmallow: He didn't grabb the ax and the power of the ax is irrelevant. Wonder Woman has taken attacks from planet busters by the way,she is in his strength class,if you think she can't hurt sentrey or take hits from him you are underestimating Wonder Woman a lot,she is in his strength class and is a far better fighter,she wins this.

Please, show me a time where she casually stopped the blow from a bonafied planet buster.

Jmarshmallow

You apparantly did not see her fight with post crisis Superman, a planet buster. I will not post the whole fight, in the span of the entire fight, Diana tanked heat vision that far exceeds in potency with that of a Supernova and hits that could easily shatter planets. This Superman was bloodlusted under the influence of lord Max. Diana was still holding back, and managed to stopped Superman by slitting his throat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see, Diana managed to defeat Superman by holding back, even if barely. I don't know the potential strength Sentry has going for him, but I can assurue you, Diana is more than capable of taking or dealing with any strength on the part of Sentry.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: In h2h WW can absolutely contend with and possibly beat Sentry. You don't have to be a planet buster to KO him as seen in his fights with Blue Marvel and WWH. She has combat speed that enables her to casually dodge Kryptonians. I think she would see his attacks coming a mile away. She survived multiple hits from zoom who hits harder then superman. Attacks from Imperiex drones. Due to Sentrys lack of h2h feats, I say WW wins 7/10

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@agent41: In h2h WW can absolutely contend with and possibly beat Sentry. You don't have to be a planet buster to KO him as seen in his fights with Blue Marvel and WWH. She has combat speed that enables her to casually dodge Kryptonians. I think she would see his attacks coming a mile away. She survived multiple hits from zoom who hits harder then superman. Attacks from Imperiex drones. Due to Sentrys lack of h2h feats, I say WW wins 7/10

Personally I think both BM and WWH could planet bust, but, that's another issue altogether. In neither of those fights Sentry was stable and fighting at full strength so not sure why they are being used as examples. It's like using a Hulk fight where he wasn't mad.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

@pooty said:

Personally I think both BM and WWH could planet bust, but, that's another issue altogether. In neither of those fights Sentry was stable and fighting at full strength so not sure why they are being used as examples. It's like using a Hulk fight where he wasn't mad.

BM was holding back also. He didn't want to fight the avengers. Hulk was holding back. He didn't want to fight Sentry. So all three were holding back to some extent. Still, what are some H2H feats of a stable minded sentry?

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

BM was holding back also. He didn't want to fight the avengers. Hulk was holding back. He didn't want to fight Sentry. So all three were holding back to some extent. Still, what are some H2H feats of a stable minded sentry?

That's my point, those are not good fights to judge what it takes to KO Sentry. As for H2H feats, I"m not by my comics, I'll have to check later.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@lowlaville: Please, show me a time that Post-Crisis Superman busted a planet.

Not moved it. Not pulled it. I want to see when he destroyed one.

Jmarshmallow