Sentry vs Wonder Woman

Super415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Super415

Fight is in Apocalypse's Celestial ship. 2 day prep time.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _Courage_

Sentry with or without Void?
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@Super415:  
can sentry go void 
Super415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Super415
@Project_Worm: No, I feel as thought that would be too overwhelming for Wonder Woman.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Wonder Woman.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By PirateKing69

Wonder Woman and sure this has been done before

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Valtot
@Super415:
wonderwoman is to versatile in her prime with far better strength feats than sentry 
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Project_Worm
@Super415:  
i think it still goes to sentry
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By mrtrickster

current wonder woman loses badly

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Courage_

Diana wins this. More experience, better skills, etc.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#11  Edited By AssertingValor

Im biased here.....   so  wonderwoman ftw
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By buttersdaman000

Wonder woman stomps even if sentry was the void

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Project_Worm
@buttersdaman000:  
oh come on im willing to believe that WW wins here but the void would destroy her
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hellos

Sentry, because honestly, he was absurdly more powerful than he's ever given credit for, if he can't get KOed by having his physical body being ripped atom by atom or his face blown off, Wonder Woman is going to have a tough time doing it with her fists.  
Especially if your talking crab monster Void who was taking on everybody without seemingly being harmed till they where buffed by the stones, even then it wasn't anything the Void didn't immediately recover from. 

The only reason Bob went down is because after the helicarrier was used a plot device to wake him up, he willed himself to die.  
Otherwise he would have reformed / repair and damage instantly regardless of whatever form hes in, Void, Bob or the Sentry. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Hellos: 

The only problem I have with that is that when Sentry actually did want to die, the Void claimed it wouldn't work. Personally, I saw it as Thor trying to save him up until that point.
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cats

WW

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hellos
@JediXMan said:

" @Hellos:   The only problem I have with that is that when Sentry actually did want to die, the Void claimed it wouldn't work. Personally, I saw it as Thor trying to save him up until that point."

The Void implied his heart wasn't in it.(checks if he has the scan).

I figure the Void talked him out of it or Bob honestly didn't want to do it like the Void was telling him how "You just don't want it enough".  
Making the Sentry come off as a guy that was just doing this as self punishment, because after Bob hears that from the Void he does patch up instantly. 

I don't know, Thor may have been trying to bring Bob back, but the entire fight between the two consisted of Bob taking his hits, slowly turning Voidish.  
Not to mention the Sentry was the big gun that was essentially attacking Thor's home and people.(Like honestly smushing Balder is a big no no for Thor)

Theres he's pretty much suprised that Sentry is taking his hit so casually. 
He was even restraining Thor with the Void arm by like the neck, Thor was even bleeding. 

Bloody Noise Thor, how m any characters can squeeze his face hard enough to actually make Thor's nose lose some Blood?
Bloody Noise Thor, how m any characters can squeeze his face hard enough to actually make Thor's nose lose some Blood?

Then he brings down Thor's home, turning it into rubble. If Thor hadn't been fighting seriously prior to this, he should be now. 
Thor is seemingly powerless to stop the process too since the Sentry decided to actually bother using his speed to bullrush it.

Then the Sentry goes crab Void on them.  
Now to be fair to Thor, he's likely the only person powerful enough on the planet at that point (Bar children reality warpers that stayed home and such) to be able to push the Sentry to the point into turning into the crab monster thing.  

Who proceedes to own everyone after, including Thor. Till buff, thats the only point where they are seemingly able to hurt the Sentry / Void creature, who just turns around and rips apart using that molecular control or whatever it really is(Loki's death was pretty much the same inside out death Molecule Man got slapped with and the same way Sentry popped the Gun to prevent his wife from killing herself earlier

Loki's pretty much the only character the Void seemingly bothers to use his actual power set on, just to get rid of the Heroes buffs from the stones.  
He was likely going to go back to just stabbing the Avengers and friends with those tendrils due to the Void's odd obscession with torturing individuals over actually killing them.  
(Again this is probably one of those moments that if Thor was holding back, he shouldn't be now, his home, his people and now his brother just got harmed by said villian.) 

That is if Tony hadn't dropped the hellicarrier on his head, the Void would have likely continued playing with them, but Bob's back, asks if he did all this damage, they tell him yes and now he really really wants to die. His wife is dead (again) and now he's just harming people after willingly letting the Void have control / free reign. Screaming "kill me" after they tell him they won't do it, Thor proceedes to fry him with a gaint magic lightning bolt. Now while I can believe Thor might have really just let go of any restraint he had, he still shouldn't have killed him. The Sentry has litterally been ripped to pieces like 3 times by Molecule Man, if that didn't kill him magic bolts of lightning from Thor wouldn't have been able to put him down.  

No one there at siege should have been capable of putting him down(that I can think of). Sure Tony could have whipped up a plot device(which the hellicarrier kind of was) but it didn't seem to be looking all too good for the heroes. 
Heck the Sentry should have been quite capable, even in Void form of dodging(Teleport or just use the speed he brought Asgard down with) or stopping the carrier(He already held it for a bit just as plain Sentry, The Void tends to come off as more of a physical power house, mostly on the account of how badly he ruined the Hulk with his tendrils breaking his bones like straw). Sentry was a tad bit of a drama queen by the end of this. =P 

It wouldn't even be hard to bring him back since he can survive as a disembodied conscious and that little robo seemed to imply he would return.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Super415

Edit OP and say that this is WW after down-grade. 
Then for all time - no matter what will happen with her - this won't be locked.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hangar_18
@czarny_samael said:
" @Super415 :   Edit OP and say that this is WW after down-grade.  Then for all time - no matter what will happen with her - this won't be locked. "
wonder woman after down-grade? 

what do you mean? They de-powered wonder woman?
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By nefarious

Wonder Woman wins. 

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is Current WW?

Lukassrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Lukassrod

That´s not a fair battle as sentry is too powerful 
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By Renee

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By crackerjack82

after all sentry was able to do during the seige, you still WW Wins, come on people, I know you don't want her to lose, but look at what he did, legit feats, but I know somebody will call PIS, but drop ur fandom and look at how badly he destroyed everybody, can you still say WW can beat him

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zaiyan
@Hellos said:
" @JediXMan said:

" @Hellos:   The only problem I have with that is that when Sentry actually did want to die, the Void claimed it wouldn't work. Personally, I saw it as Thor trying to save him up until that point."

The Void implied his heart wasn't in it.(checks if he has the scan).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I figure the Void talked him out of it or Bob honestly didn't want to do it like the Void was telling him how "You just don't want it enough".  
Making the Sentry come off as a guy that was just doing this as self punishment, because after Bob hears that from the Void he does patch up instantly. 

I don't know, Thor may have been trying to bring Bob back, but the entire fight between the two consisted of Bob taking his hits, slowly turning Voidish.  
Not to mention the Sentry was the big gun that was essentially attacking Thor's home and people.(Like honestly smushing Balder is a big no no for Thor)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Theres he's pretty much suprised that Sentry is taking his hit so casually. 
He was even restraining Thor with the Void arm by like the neck, Thor was even bleeding. 

No Caption Provided

Then he brings down Thor's home, turning it into rubble. If Thor hadn't been fighting seriously prior to this, he should be now. 
Thor is seemingly powerless to stop the process too since the Sentry decided to actually bother using his speed to bullrush it.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Then the Sentry goes crab Void on them.  
Now to be fair to Thor, he's likely the only person powerful enough on the planet at that point (Bar children reality warpers that stayed home and such) to be able to push the Sentry to the point into turning into the crab monster thing.  

No Caption Provided
Who proceedes to own everyone after, including Thor. Till buff, thats the only point where they are seemingly able to hurt the Sentry / Void creature, who just turns around and rips apart using that molecular control or whatever it really is(Loki's death was pretty much the same inside out death Molecule Man got slapped with and the same way Sentry popped the Gun to prevent his wife from killing herself earlier

Loki's pretty much the only character the Void seemingly bothers to use his actual power set on, just to get rid of the Heroes buffs from the stones.  
He was likely going to go back to just stabbing the Avengers and friends with those tendrils due to the Void's odd obscession with torturing individuals over actually killing them.  
(Again this is probably one of those moments that if Thor was holding back, he shouldn't be now, his home, his people and now his brother just got harmed by said villian.) 

That is if Tony hadn't dropped the hellicarrier on his head, the Void would have likely continued playing with them, but Bob's back, asks if he did all this damage, they tell him yes and now he really really wants to die. His wife is dead (again) and now he's just harming people after willingly letting the Void have control / free reign. Screaming "kill me" after they tell him they won't do it, Thor proceedes to fry him with a gaint magic lightning bolt. Now while I can believe Thor might have really just let go of any restraint he had, he still shouldn't have killed him. The Sentry has litterally been ripped to pieces like 3 times by Molecule Man, if that didn't kill him magic bolts of lightning from Thor wouldn't have been able to put him down.  

No one there at siege should have been capable of putting him down(that I can think of). Sure Tony could have whipped up a plot device(which the hellicarrier kind of was) but it didn't seem to be looking all too good for the heroes. Heck the Sentry should have been quite capable, even in Void form of dodging(Teleport or just use the speed he brought Asgard down with) or stopping the carrier(He already held it for a bit just as plain Sentry, The Void tends to come off as more of a physical power house, mostly on the account of how badly he ruined the Hulk with his tendrils breaking his bones like straw). Sentry was a tad bit of a drama queen by the end of this. =P   It wouldn't even be hard to bring him back since he can survive as a disembodied conscious and that little robo seemed to imply he would return. "
This comic was terrible

Only BMB sold the Sentry hype
Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hoboseid
@Valtot said:
@Super415:
No Caption Provided

wonderwoman is to versatile in her prime with far better strength feats than sentry 
WW wins
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MutenRoshi

Diana kills the Sentry

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#30  Edited By Saren
@crackerjack82 said:
after all sentry was able to do during the seige, you still WW Wins, come on people, I know you don't want her to lose, but look at what he did, legit feats, but I know somebody will call PIS, but drop ur fandom and look at how badly he destroyed everybody, can you still say WW can beat him
Everyone hates Siege because of the amount of Sentry related PIS involved.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By a88378438

wonder woman

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sentry

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By super_psycho

WW

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sentry

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Diana withstood a nuclear explosion and fought against a bloodlusted Superman (while she herself was holding back - and while they were near a YELLOW SUN)

Diana wins.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thegreat4u

I think that sentry will win if having his body ripped apart by molecule man not enough to kill him i dont see wat wonder woman can do here to him and is wonder woman immune molecular manipulation if she aint she is screwed and lets not forget tendrill power 

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Erick_Williams
Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry. Highest feats show bursting through steel lined adamantium walls at the Raft; complete control over his own molecular structure; one handed defeats Terrax; comes back from time BFR by Morgan LaFey...even tore through Dr Strange's auto shields.

Gonna go with the Sentry.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

The version of Wonder Woman pictured in the OP and at the time this thread was created, gets her ass kicked. She was basically powerless and not the WW we're all familiar with. Pre N52 and N52 are a different story.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers